Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 08:49:29 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when prices are falling  (Read 42750 times)
Ponylon

Activity: 98

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:58:40 AM

try using a stop loss order. What this does is, you're setting a limit on how much you are willing to lose, for example:

Let's assume that BTC is trading at 5.5k, you buy at that price and hope (obviously) that the price goes up
You can set now a stop loss order (make sure the exchange you're trading from has that feature/options) and set the lowest price you are willing to sell, for example 5.3k
If the price goes below 5.3k, your order will be executed right away, without you having to take any action. Which means you can even be on holiday or not even on your computer (monitoring the prices changes) and it will execute the trade automatically

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jateng

Activity: 104

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:32:59 AM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).

When the price us falling, it is time use by traders to buy coin. When the price is falling it is not panic time. It is normal, it will really happen because bitcoin or any other digital currency out there has no fix price. Good thing when its price increase but quite bad when it goes down especially when someone needs money. But it is the nature of this currencies go up, go down, it is not possible to just goes up. Just accept it. When the price is falling there is nothing else to do but to wait for it to increase again. But the thing is we do not know how long will it takes to increase.

Dontme

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:38:41 AM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).
Well, learn to buy when the price is falling sometimes we are more emotional when price is  falling their are sone of us panics and sell already their bitcoins or alts because they are afraid that maybe the price will fall more. The main reason why some holders broke it is because they are panicking and sell it already. You must know that bitcoin has a great potential in the coming future.

Sengoko

Activity: 174

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:50:08 PM

When prices are falling should be patient first do not panic and do not rush to sell, better wait for the price to go back and believe that the price will definitely rise again
Dip is the test of our patience. Life tests a person and then give him the prize if he passes in that assessment. A failure does not deserve any reward. Therefore, during the fall, we must show patience and stay calm because every storm has to pass away. Much better is to take advantage of such situation by increasing the amount of asset. This is what real investors do and become rich.

crazycatwoman03

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:24:57 PM

When prices are falling should be patient first do not panic and do not rush to sell, better wait for the price to go back and believe that the price will definitely rise again
Dip is the test of our patience. Life tests a person and then give him the prize if he passes in that assessment. A failure does not deserve any reward. Therefore, during the fall, we must show patience and stay calm because every storm has to pass away. Much better is to take advantage of such situation by increasing the amount of asset. This is what real investors do and become rich.

Very well said. It is just right to treat any dump as an advantage to buy more since if its price came back to normal or became higher, there will surely be a big profit. There should be no room for panic selling since it will just cause bigger problems and, from my own experience, loss opportunity. We should just remain calm and clear our mind so that we may not make any wrong decisions that is base on bad judgement and unwise thinking.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
cotton ball

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:45:44 PM

Very well said. It is just right to treat any dump as an advantage to buy more since if its price came back to normal or became higher, there will surely be a big profit. There should be no room for panic selling since it will just cause bigger problems and, from my own experience, loss opportunity. We should just remain calm and clear our mind so that we may not make any wrong decisions that is base on bad judgement and unwise thinking.

we will not be able to calm down when the price comes down with negative rumors, many people panic if the downtrend more than a month, altcoin will also be hit and will fall more severe, I patiently restrained him but eventually always stuck in panic and sell some of them.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:36:30 AM

To my view point if the bitcoin price falls it is good to buy more and invest for more betterment and wait for a hike, falling price can be taken as a positive one.I don't believe that the price will  decrease too low in this present digital world , we can wait and see what happens next.
Falling prices is usually meant to be a good one. In as much as we do not want weaker hands, there is no way we can end up doing without them and that is when it is just perfect to buy into their fears. That is how I see it anyway just like you have said. Things are changing and time will come when it will start getting pretty hard to see very huge drops except few corrections here and there.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
jennywhzz

Activity: 407

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:34:34 PM

Think fast.  You need to be able to figure quickly why it is falling and is it going to come back.  BTC drops based on this and that rumor sets and always comes back, is this true for the coin you have now that is dropping?  The thing that some people forget is that they have already made money on a coin, not always true, but often forgotten.  They buy a coin, do this and that and make a tidy bit of profit as it rises, then freak out and make this and that guess as it drops.

Trela

Activity: 896

Crypterium-Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyone

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:49:47 PM

To my view point if the bitcoin price falls it is good to buy more and invest for more betterment and wait for a hike, falling price can be taken as a positive one.I don't believe that the price will  decrease too low in this present digital world , we can wait and see what happens next.
Falling prices is usually meant to be a good one. In as much as we do not want weaker hands, there is no way we can end up doing without them and that is when it is just perfect to buy into their fears. That is how I see it anyway just like you have said. Things are changing and time will come when it will start getting pretty hard to see very huge drops except few corrections here and there.
But you need to have money in that time, even you can have chance to buy Bitcoin with cheap price, but if you have not money, how do you buy it? Therefore, management your capital is very important to avoid the situation missed a lot of chances buy Bitcoin at bottom price.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
kotajikikox

Activity: 154

INS ecosystem

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:48:36 PM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).

I will relax and calm myself if the price are falling because that is part of the currency movement sometimes goes down and sometimes all are very happy especially the people holding more kinds of coin in the time of pumping, if price fall down I will keep my bitcoin into my safety wallet with the strong privatekeys.

milewilda

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:14:22 PM

But you need to have money in that time, even you can have chance to buy Bitcoin with cheap price, but if you have not money, how do you buy it? Therefore, management your capital is very important to avoid the situation missed a lot of chances buy Bitcoin at bottom price.
This thing is commonly happening on most investors specially on traders which there is really a situation on where we do miss buying opportunities because we did tend to go all in or some diversification on altcoin which would really leave us behind to buy since we dont have funds to put on.This is common thats why it did really make some lessons for me and anytime i do have money i do tend to save up for future use and would tend to use if theres a golden opportunity specially on buying cheap coins.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

5 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
dx_twisted

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:31:31 PM

If you're up to long term investments I suggest that you shouldn't panic and just hold to your bitcoin or alts (whoever is falling), also it depends on the current reading on your folio. You have to be keep updated on whats happening to the crypto world so that you would know how long you will hold then and then let go. Another thing is that you have to control your emotions and think especially when you are in trading.

prtty2gal2

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:23:18 AM

In my little experience price falling is not a problem at all. Because it's happens always. Be patient and hold your coin. Market will be rise soon. And don't panic. If you do then you will lose your coin.
Experience really sometimes is the best teacher. For so many people who have stayed in the game for a while, they have realized that FUDs will just stir the market a little bit and then after then, we end up seeing a huge rise which makes them stronger rather than making panic decisions.

Moreover, this forum is a good way for people to learn from experience to understand that panicking will never help but cause more loss.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
.BTC-GREEN.       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.Ecological Community in the Green Planet.
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE    |    ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
shezu007

Activity: 154

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:20:14 AM

when you price is start falling then you don't need to take tension but you need to be happy. you must start buying coins at that time more and more and when the price again start increasing then you need to start selling coins with time. so in this way you will get much profit and it is the best way of trading.

Mr.john

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:38:42 PM

when you price is start falling then you don't need to take tension but you need to be happy. you must start buying coins at that time more and more and when the price again start increasing then you need to start selling coins with time. so in this way you will get much profit and it is the best way of trading.
Well, if the price of bitcoin is falling don't be affraid about that, because it is normal to happen this type of situation. The best thing that we should going to do is to hold our bitcoin and wait the time if all things is back to normal.  So, never to become panic and we should control our emotions to avoid any misses.   In addition,  we should makes other alternative way when the price of bitcoin will falling, like we are going to buy some bitcoins for a specific amount and hold for long term and wait the price increasing so we are get a profit. Finally, we need to become updated to all things that happen in bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
finzyoj

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:17:41 PM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).

When the price us falling, it is time use by traders to buy coin. When the price is falling it is not panic time. It is normal, it will really happen because bitcoin or any other digital currency out there has no fix price. Good thing when its price increase but quite bad when it goes down especially when someone needs money. But it is the nature of this currencies go up, go down, it is not possible to just goes up. Just accept it. When the price is falling there is nothing else to do but to wait for it to increase again. But the thing is we do not know how long will it takes to increase.
I agree. When prices is falling do not panic cause it result of big loss. It is better to hold what you have and wait the time that the price increase again. When the time falls, it is the good time to buy coins.

marcuslong

Activity: 812

Slice me <3

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:25:05 PM

it depends upon the situation if the price is bigger then you need to exchange your bitcoin into foat before that happens. Im a trader since then and i sont want to lose any piece of bitcoin and having trouble with the profit i get so i manage to buy and sell since im from in the 3rd world country where we can easily exchange fiat into bitcoin.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄      
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █  
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:05:00 PM

In my little experience price falling is not a problem at all. Because it's happens always. Be patient and hold your coin. Market will be rise soon. And don't panic. If you do then you will lose your coin.
Experience really sometimes is the best teacher. For so many people who have stayed in the game for a while, they have realized that FUDs will just stir the market a little bit and then after then, we end up seeing a huge rise which makes them stronger rather than making panic decisions.

Moreover, this forum is a good way for people to learn from experience to understand that panicking will never help but cause more loss.
Yes you know that doubt always there , but as time goes by you will learn how to deal with it.
Taking risk or get nothing principle could be used here to decide whether you will keep holding or cutloss.
Analyze the market carefully and make a decision . Sometimes keep holding drive people into deep regret and burn your investment.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

5 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
mai_mirai

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:10:26 AM

Basic trading is buy some coin in low price ang sell in high price and get profite from it. So i the price falling we need to be patient to hold our coin don't seel in lower than buy if don't want to lose our fund. Because patient is key of trading and no need to panic. 

Jack353

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:25:20 AM

Well, you have 3 options:

1. Cut your losses. If you have lost faith in the coin, this is your best option. Sad

2. Buy more! If you have the funds and believe in the coin, then what buy more and more as the price drops.

3. HODL! If you don't have the funds to increase your position but still believe in the coin, then you best option is to HODL. (Just forget you own it for a few months/years)

Good luck and stay safe! Tongue

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.