Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:41:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when prices are falling  (Read 46479 times)
Prabesh Raut

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:35:03 AM

Just relax and buy some more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:22:57 AM

when price are faling is the best time to buy some chip altcoins with btc and wait for one or two month to get you double profit .
Not double, 100x. Oh man, can you really double your money so easily? You say it so easily, but it's not so easily possible.
OP I suggest you to familiarize some experienced traders here, yes, you can find almost every successful man in bitcoin here because of this amazing forum, ask them advices, what they think, also look people's panic on forum and it will help you.
This is a very good advice for someone who would want to get into serious trading. It is not really easy to trade and if you do not have some strategies, you will just be messing up your trade anyhow. If it was that easy, then most people would be making a whole shitload of money right now in trading. You just need to have a strategy and to me the best is, never hold a coin for loss for too much.

It is better to have little loss of about 5% than having a 100% or more loss. If you buy at a position and then it goes down even more, then sell and buy at a level you are sure it is best unless you want to do cost average anyway.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:40:36 AM

The only option we have is holding and if you have money then you can buy in those dips so that you can average your previous coin. When the price start increase you will make some money along with your investment.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:28:53 AM

If you want to cut you loss and wait the price to increase, you can swap your coins to Tether (usdt) when you feel bitcoin dumping for long period. It's always fixed in 1$.
When the prices begins to rise again, you re-buy bitcoin or other altcoin with your Tether.
This is one way to trade most of the top cryptocurrencies by trading against USDT which in this case serves as fiat. You can watch the market, look out for breaking of support and then buying at those points and then watching out as it grows. It is just to have a strategy of never losing too much and knowing how you can utilize the market to your maximum profit.
When things are going out of the way, you need to be more optimistic and realistic too. Don’t just wait for things to come back to you, rather go for them and make right decisions at right times. Like you said, you have to watch out the market and when bad times comes, then be more vigilant and patient too. As these two are most affecting characteristics at that time.
Simply hold your coins and that’s the part of the good strategy and those who are doing so are enjoying their profit, one thing is100% sure that pump in price will occur as the dump occur because in low prices people start rushing to buy and as result the prices will start increasing and more of it btc has a capability to come out from the dump situations so keep faith in it and hold your coins you will get the fruit of this.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:55:37 AM

Just chill and buy the dip. Easy money right there. I have bought @ good prices so I am rarely at loss.
Sometimes waiting for too long and losing a lot on the position you previously bought most especially for a coin with no much support is a very bad thing to do. You should have a stop loss and know the percentage of loss you can have on a coin.

This would help you to buy back at those dips once you are very sure those dips are over anyway, and watch out for the pumps for more profit than you even lost. Some coins would take months before they recover back to the state the who dumping started.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:59:07 PM

Im going to hold my present amount of coins and wait for the best time to sell..and also Grab the opportunity to buy more coins in addition to my present balance.but I make sure that the coins that I am going to buy have a capability to increase again thier value in a not too long period of time..

Is my strategy ok.??

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
HariiPKB

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:37:31 AM

Im going to hold my present amount of coins and wait for the best time to sell..and also Grab the opportunity to buy more coins in addition to my present balance.but I make sure that the coins that I am going to buy have a capability to increase again thier value in a not too long period of time..

Is my strategy ok.??
Name your coin please. Anyway i think  holding and buy dip coin is good plan right now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:36:01 AM

Is my strategy ok.??

You can still work on bounty campaigns while waiting for your coins to grow or you can build your own mining rig so you can earn more coins passively and the only problem will be your electricity consumption.

hersey27

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 12:34:50 PM

I think while the prize are getting lower it is better to exchange it coz what ever happened it would not harm you
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:55:04 PM

Is my strategy ok.??

You can still work on bounty campaigns while waiting for your coins to grow or you can build your own mining rig so you can earn more coins passively and the only problem will be your electricity consumption.

And you have to also spend quite a lot to have a secent rig. The requirements are stiff for some people's standards. Your strategy is basically what most of us are doing during red days so its okay to just hold

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:04:32 PM

It depends on the situation. Holding is very helpful but not all the time. Sometimes you need to sell your coin cheaper than to its original price to avoid the big loss.
That is true and it all balls down to the coin you are holding and the situation at hand. Recently, knowing that a huge dump was happening before the BTG fork, I quickly moved all my funds to BTC which is what any smart trader should do anyway once you stay alert.

I did not regret the losses cause eventually I made some back and still waiting for more dips at the moment to get more for pumps later on.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:33:02 PM

Just keep your cool, Most of the newbies are suffering from losing all their profit because they tend to panic when their coins price is decreasing, Just wait till the price is stable again, Its normal to have a huge down in market sometimes.
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:49:08 PM

Just keep your cool, Most of the newbies are suffering from losing all their profit because they tend to panic when their coins price is decreasing, Just wait till the price is stable again, Its normal to have a huge down in market sometimes.
yeah many newbies suffering the same situation as you said , and including me when i am new to cryptocurrency world ,

now i finally know the price dump or pump is very normal and just wait it pump again patience.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:02:03 PM

yeah many newbies suffering the same situation as you said , and including me when i am new to cryptocurrency world ,

now i finally know the price dump or pump is very normal and just wait it pump again patience.

correction is the timing that we all waiting for so just in case that you are seeing downfall better to of it as a good time to buy more so just in case that the price moves up again you will get much better profits aside from those you already holding, just hold and believe with certain project that you bought bounce back is always possible inside crypto.
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:06:08 PM

I just chill and keep holding all of my coins. I've bought only at good prices.

Prince786

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:04:42 PM

I just look at the price of bitcoin once a day, spending too much time observing the price of bitcoin will make us very frightened when we see the price of bitcoin continuously decrease.you will not worry about what you will do if the bitcoins fail even once.But I believe that bitcoin price keeps rising more expensive.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:09:42 PM

I just chill and keep holding all of my coins. I've bought only at good prices.

This is what I do and just like what's happening now the price is falling. From $7,500 support it's now down at $6,900 so that was a very quick correction but I know many will still chase to buy some more bitcoin after taking the profit this is how people are greedy with crypto, they want to have some of it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:43:34 AM

Just relax and buy some more.
It is not the time to panic when the prices are actually falling this is because we all know that if the price does face some decrement then obviously it would arrive in the next level.

Many people lose their hopes and they just decide about selling their Bitcoins at the time of dumping and try to invest whatever they have in some sort of business or other option for earning. The question has quite a simple answer that if the price is falling simply go out and buy some more.

martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:50:30 AM

If the prices of coins are falling, make sure you have some balance on your wallet, it is the time to buy some coins that you think it has a good possibility in the future to increase, in that case you profit may increase in the past days. And talking about the coins you are holding, lets just add some of them to minimize some losses when dumping
wagi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:04:17 AM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).

Best thing to do when price fall down is just holding and buy back again.
Its strategy i think work on crypto trading
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: