Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:20:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when prices are falling  (Read 46486 times)
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:25:16 AM

If I see a coin that falls hard, I buy it and hold it because it will make a correction to pump up again.
hardyhardht

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:37:47 AM

Exchanging it into USDT to save your money.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:36:01 AM

i advice you to save your bitcoin because not all the time bitcoin exchange rate is falling down much better you buy bitcoin because the price is down that is the time all the bitcoin investors buying bitcoin because the price is cheap after that hold your bitcoin until the btc exchange rate is very high that is the good time to exchange your btc so that you can earn money.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:10:53 AM

When the price is falling it is the holders who dumped it. Some traders take it as an advantage so they can buy it cheap and just wait for it to grow again. A true trader is not afraid on this kind of scenarios.
megget

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:12:30 AM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).
In the summer, there was an overflow from bitcoin to altcoin and vice versa. Now the trend has changed. If the money flows into bitcoin, the altcoins also grow and vice versa. On the site tradingview, you can overlap the graphics of different coins to see how much they are correlating.

jagmrx

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:43:39 AM

i advice you to save your bitcoin because not all the time bitcoin exchange rate is falling down much better you buy bitcoin because the price is down that is the time all the bitcoin investors buying bitcoin because the price is cheap after that hold your bitcoin until the btc exchange rate is very high that is the good time to exchange your btc so that you can earn money.

Keep it and do not sell it. But it also depends on cryptocurrency or Altcoin that you have or you use. If you use a useless or unworthy Altcoin, you can sell your Altcoin to reduce losses. But if what you save is a powerful cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Waves, and Ethereum, then you should wait until their prices rise again. But, anyway, this is just my opinion. You have to do your own research and analysis according to what you believe.
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:03:23 AM

What I usually do if prices are falling most specially if the coins are very low, I would buy more coins from a much lower price and your total amount of couns would then be divided; the result would be lesser losses. Read or research on google about books or ebooks on trading.

As a newbie in joining a bounty campaign, I don't know exactly what to do when the price of bitcoin is falling. Maybe I should get some help from my friends who are into bitcoin in a very long time, maybe some advice from them will help.
Or maybe I should do some researches on how to deal with it.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:35:59 AM

When the price is falling it is the holders who dumped it. Some traders take it as an advantage so they can buy it cheap and just wait for it to grow again. A true trader is not afraid on this kind of scenarios.
Yes it is, instead of panic much better if you ignore the price and keep getting more bitcoin the way you know to get earn with this here on forum. Because if that scenarios will be happen, I surely there are many people will take advantage of this including me and buy bitcoin as much as they can because they know and I'm know that bitcoin currency will rise again and continue increase their value as the time passes.
I think the best thing to do is to calm down and think positive.falling of price  is not permanent i believe that was really a great opportunity to gain by collecting bitcoin and maybe  that really the most profitable idea collect for the near future because we know alteady that bitcoin is really amazing we can gain through it even through  the most simple action we do like buy and selling .
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:56:25 AM

If you are an investor then you don't have to worry about it. This might also be a good opportunity to buy and add some holdings. On the other hand, if you are a trader then you must have a stop loss on the other hand to avoid from losing more or worst burn your whole portfolio down. As a trader you must have a precautionary measure and back up plan for this scenario and I think the best way for this is to have a plan if you are willing to cutloss or add some holdings to lower your average. It is case to case basis and really depends on how can you take risk. But for me, if for long term then I just close my portfolio and spent my day outside. Emotions can be a crucial enemy in any trade and better learn how to control it.

-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:01:26 AM

Simple answer buy the currency if the prices are going down this will increase your profit margin. And the price will surely increase after a dump. And if you already buy the currency at a higher rate then sell it if the price starts droppin.

interesting offer. In addition, the BTc has frequent growth spikes
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:09:09 AM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).

Just always remember and bear in your mind that whatever coins it is especially if you believed in the altcoin you hold, if the value price get dump or decrease put it in your mind it is an opportunity for you to buy more of it according your budget capital no reason for you to get panic in it, then stay hold only until it reaches to get high again.
bettich

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:23:11 AM

If the price of any altcoin that you are investing begins to fall you can expect it to turn around or sell it immediately do not try to wait for it.
spartacuspro12

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:38:21 AM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).

Just hold, most of them will get back.
dimonstration

Activity: 2632
Merit: 696

Dimon69

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:46:23 AM

Yes it is, instead of panic much better if you ignore the price and keep getting more bitcoin the way you know to get earn with this here on forum. Because if that scenarios will be happen, I surely there are many people will take advantage of this including me and buy bitcoin as much as they can because they know and I'm know that bitcoin currency will rise again and continue increase their value as the time passes.
I think the best thing to do is to calm down and think positive.falling of price  is not permanent i believe that was really a great opportunity to gain by collecting bitcoin and maybe  that really the most profitable idea collect for the near future because we know alteady that bitcoin is really amazing we can gain through it even through  the most simple action we do like buy and selling .
it was just a natural movement of the coin cause up and down scenario so if there is some dump on it some are panicking but unfortunately this is was happen only if they are new cause some that are have more experience in trading and have a deep knowledge about bitcoin they are bot panicking.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:56:07 AM

At this rate, I thinks it's better to sell all your altcoins and just do short-term trading. It looks like bitcoin doesn't to give them a chance to rise or even recover. The bitcoin is very different compared in the recent months that it stabilized at least before shooting up but now it doesn't want to be stopped at all.
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:08:28 PM

Your portfolio with Bitcoin and ETH are good. When the prices falls down, you should not be worry, that is just a fluctuation. Don't sell them, please hold and you will get big profit

std1391

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

bitcoin is love

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:10:45 PM

wow u know it since 2015 and just bought in 2017?
if u are a long term trader just leave it be , if u are a day trader , trade with just some part of ur bitcoin not all of it , please take some risk!
hope u get wealthy

YongMaTheMagicCom

Activity: 88
Merit: 60

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:10:53 AM

dont be panic guys, when the prices are falling. Keep calm and watch the news. If you are not calm. You will lose a lot of your money. you must make it balance between your emotion and your lust. It is best to wait for the price up and you will be profitable. I do not know how long it will take, but i still believe on it. anytime the price will be increased, even more than you realize.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:44:52 AM

Your portfolio with Bitcoin and ETH are good. When the prices falls down, you should not be worry, that is just a fluctuation. Don't sell them, please hold and you will get big profit

The only remedy to cure the falls in the price of bitcoin is and has been holding. As a trader, if you have held for such a long time you know what profit you must have made. Trading nowadays is now mostly on holding for a better profit margin.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:45:53 AM

Then it would be better if you have a backup of funds dude. so when the coin price goes down you have a deposit to do the recover and buy the coin at a low price, if it then goes down again you can buy it again with your remaining funds only to reduce the loss when the price goes back up rise not in line with your expectations.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: