Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:14:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when prices are falling  (Read 46486 times)
drakecasasnova

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:18:55 AM

Have a scalled order that decreases as the price falls.. that way you dont miss most of the big waves
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:27:28 PM

Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).

To sum up all the answers, just do not hurry. In addition study the statistics. Courses always up and fall. You need to act on the situation and choose actions based on your own goals. Wink
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:19:17 PM

Not all decrease in prices are good signals for buying more coins. Sometimes it can indicate that coin's bubble (this is the worst case scenario). It is better to be updated about that coin's activities to know when to buy more of it or stop investing.
Yes, that’s true. It’s not all the time that a coin is falling that one should invest. I wouldn’t like the coin I invested in to fall below the price rate I bought it at. As long as it still at a rate whereby I’m making profit, I’ll leave it there. But if I notice that it is still running down and might go below my purchased price rate, I will withdraw and wait for a good time to invest back my money.
When it's price go down so I will not cut or lose I will keep in touch with bitcoin I have almost three years here and I have seen a lot of up and down here some time it's price will go high and some time it's price will go low so I think bitcoin is the last hope for every one and no need to become with low price because it's normal and bitcoin know how to come back with high price so need to wait for little time and then you can see the high price.
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:27:56 PM

Best thing to do is forget about it, don't watch price and just hodl on!

redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:58:48 PM

I see you buy a BTC for $ 4600 and now it's over $ 17000. As you can see. Now you have more than $ 13000. When you're down, just sit back and do not look at it. Keep it up and it will increase again. Do not panic sell them.
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:11:33 PM

Always keep a portion of you investment fund readily available. So, when the price is falling you can buy more coins. It would help you to cut losses and even help you to gain profit.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:27:28 PM

As an existing investor if prices going fall just patience and wait for a moment of price rise,As an new investor buy coins as you can and keep hold them for maturity.Patience mean a lot when prices are falling,its a part of trading so never loose hope and wait for moment which will make you surprised.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:44:56 PM

Guys would you recommend me to buy bitcoin cash? I read many talking about flipping which should mean bitcoin cash is real bitcoin and will take its place in term if market cap.  But some say that bitcoin cash is scam?? What to belive which to chose? For bow I only have bitcoin out of those two.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:59:44 AM

Guys would you recommend me to buy bitcoin cash? I read many talking about flipping which should mean bitcoin cash is real bitcoin and will take its place in term if market cap.  But some say that bitcoin cash is scam?? What to belive which to chose? For bow I only have bitcoin out of those two.

I don't think it's a scam. And it somehow has better features than btc that's why some people are jumping ship. Better to have btc and bcc for diversity since i also don't think it will topple btc supremacy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
cryptorTUX

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:42:03 AM

I don't think it's a scam. And it somehow has better features than btc that's why some people are jumping ship. Better to have btc and bcc for diversity since i also don't think it will topple btc supremacy

Okay mate, thanks for answer.  I guess I can confidently try to buy some bitcoin cash and see where does rabbit hole goes, hope it is nice place. Thanks again and cheers
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:52:02 AM

If you are an experienced trader, the fact that price rises or falls is unrelevant, as you can gain in both directions.
Of course, if you have only bitcoin in your wallet, and you have no idea about trading, this can be a problem :-)

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Alexcross1075

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:39:16 PM

My Slogan in Business remains  'The fallen shall rise Again',so what ever falls must still rise to its fullness.
so i suggest you still hold when it falls
haster100

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:19:45 PM

There is nothing better than keeping bitkoyn, especially when prices fall. Most owners experience panic at a time when prices are falling. But if you want to stay safe and you do not really want to suffer losses, then retention is the only possible solution that can help you and can save you money.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:47:15 PM

When the price is falling, just sit back and watch for the major sign of reversal. Then, buy in only when the uptrend starts again.
Nothing to do when its price go down just keep on hold your bitcoins’ and wait for the right time because bitcoin change its price fast from low to high and its happen always so if this time again when its price go down so I will never cut or lose because I know it’s the only currency which never compromise on its price so never leave bitcoin keep in touch with it and change your life bitcoin is a committed currency for everyone.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:19:38 PM

I always get a migraine lol when the markets crash so while I see my portfolio being torn to shreds like now I just sit and take a migraine pill and hope I survive the crash, it's too late for me to sell at these prices so all I can do is wait and hope the markets go back to a nice uphill trend again. I cant see much new money coming into crypto though if the markets are so volatile. Only the whales who sold at the top and taken their profits are the ones becoming richer now buying from all the panic selling.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:50:48 PM

If you're a trader minded person theae are few things that must be considered whe e there is a falling prices throughout crpytos. first one is to buy more alts because just think how much you will earn after they get back and pump more, second is to hold you current alts do not rush because your time will come to shine and last is to be vigilant in every news you will hear during these times because some people might right that it is the start of bubble pop.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:48:05 PM

When the price is falling, just sit back and watch for the major sign of reversal. Then, buy in only when the uptrend starts again.
Nothing to do when its price go down just keep on hold your bitcoins’ and wait for the right time because bitcoin change its price fast from low to high and its happen always so if this time again when its price go down so I will never cut or lose because I know it’s the only currency which never compromise on its price so never leave bitcoin keep in touch with it and change your life bitcoin is a committed currency for everyone.
Definitely you are right. You have to hold your bitcoins when the prices are going up or they are going down. You must be surprise that why to hold when prices are going up? It is because that one panic selling may cost you some loss. You must need to see the market so calmly that the price should touch the highest point and only then you sell. Your earlier selling can give you little profit.
burong1

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:58:50 AM

what do you think about low market cap alcoins? what are they gonna do when BTC price will be falling even more?
as a first timer in this kind of business i think when the coins price is low i should by lot of coins and i should hold it until the price going increase, we should be a business minded when it comes to this kind of business, thats the best thing to do when the prices are falling we should hold it until it gets higher.

MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:06:38 AM

what do you think about low market cap alcoins? what are they gonna do when BTC price will be falling even more?
as a first timer in this kind of business i think when the coins price is low i should by lot of coins and i should hold it until the price going increase, we should be a business minded when it comes to this kind of business, thats the best thing to do when the prices are falling we should hold it until it gets higher.
No. Not to buy alot of coins because it is risky only buy the coins that are good coins that might be recover and make your money grow because there are some coins which have no future for now to rise unless they do.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:54:33 PM

What I usually do if prices are falling most specially if the coins are very low, I would buy more coins from a much lower price and your total amount of couns would then be divided; the result would be lesser losses. Read or research on google about books or ebooks on trading.
When bitcoin prices are the best opportunity to buy cheaply and buy as much as possible, but they must be studied and predicted to find info through google or something else and all to achieve the perfect or as expected. after buying at a cheap price we have to hold it and wait for bitcoin the price to go up and sell it according to the desired target. it all depends on the plan and strategy for those who use it all its purpose to gain more profit.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: