Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:51:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Baikal Giant X10  (Read 132854 times)
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:29:48 PM

https://www.facebook.com/asicminermarketcom-236343170175170/

That is asicminermarket facebook. this is what they said on there. This could be a reason be some insight to why such a delay:

Dear
Thank you for your trust in us. So Sorry, we are very sorry for the delay in delivery.
We have submitted your shipping address to the manufacturer very early.
Because of factory delays, this is beyond our control.
If you need a refund, we can arrange a refund.
The following is the factory to give us the reply
Hi,
Always thankful for your support on Baikal.
I am really sorry to inform you, according to the latest response from Goods-shipping department, Part of first batch order delivery will have some delay based on currently daily delivery rate. The estimated time for Delivery All miners out they offered us is on 11th Dec.
Apologize again for the inconvenient brought. If you consider the delay is unacceptable, I could try to apply full fund return of this batch as a solution.
Thank you for your understanding.
Baikal miner
Have any questions to reply to this email.
Or add our skype.:yangrongdai
best regards.
asicminermarket team

Thoughts?
LOL so the few hundred units they showed off on youtube wasn't part of the allocation they sold to people? SCUM of the earth. I am still awaiting my waybill direct from baikal. Dec 11th better not be a fake date again.

I saw this Jedi mind trick in Star Wars "These are not the miners you are looking for"...   What a bunch of BULL from ASIC MINER. 

If I bought through them I would be furious to see them showing off racks of X10's and telling me that mine has not yet shipped from the manufacturer.  I would not be doing business with those people going forward. 

This is a massive PR nightmare for them to have done this when they have customers with orders.  This is really beyond sleezy... Now when they finally do "ship" your miners make sure to clean off the dust and grime from all of the non-mining, burn in testing they did for you... But of course those miners you saw weren't "your miners".  The ones you are getting will just have dust and grime from the "manufacturing" process.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tai_Pan

Activity: 359
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:02:31 PM

Guys, are you aware how to set the custom speed for the fan?

EDIT: never mind.....the shithead ( me ) found it.

GunsN

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:39:59 PM

I have made 70 speed and it works normally.
chip temps are 23, is it ok?

♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♩
Trust Us
Tai_Pan

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:46:25 PM

As long as it's below 30 it's ok.
Older models of baikal were / are working good even with below 40.

I set mine at 40% due to the noise and I have 25 degrees.

GunsN

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:57:07 PM

As long as it's below 30 it's ok.
Older models of baikal were / are working good even with below 40.

I set mine at 40% due to the noise and I have 25 degrees.
sometimes it lost conection. it is just 10 hours working.
what is wrong?
sometimes I can not go intothe miner configuration, I have to restart it manualy.

♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♩
Trust Us
GunsN

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:59:22 PM

♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♩
Trust Us
Tai_Pan

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:06:27 PM

Well this is a bit complicated.It might have various reasons for behaving like that.

So I would strongly advise you to drop an email at baikal's support stating these problems.Maybe you just need to rewrite the operating system.
They reply much faster than the selling department.

GunsN

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:14:02 PM

I have 2 miners.

I

II

is it something wrong with the first miner?

♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♩
Trust Us
Tai_Pan

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:24:04 PM

I have 2 miners.

I

II

is it something wrong with the first miner?

As far as I can figure it out no but I'm not a baikal guru.

I don't understand why those big numbers in utility for miner 1.
My miner is similar to your miner 2.

You really should try and contact support

NlaakStudios

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 10:04:46 PM

I have been saying for several months asic miner market is a scam! dodgy dodgies stay away
I have been a buyer of both Bittawn and Asciminermarket. I respect Bittawn as a seller and I can recommend him to anybody anytime, But with Asicminermarket its been always and issue. I remember when I bought from them some Quads Cubes, and they proven to be a headache to deal with, As I have paid through Paypal eventually I got my money back after whole two months.   

Hopefully everyone paid with Paypal/credit card with Asciminermarket and file a chargeback. They deserve it.

Also, still no waybill for me from Baikal directly....

Nope. Only accepted Bank Transfer. Confirmed in less than 48 hours on OCT 3rd.

We are screwed.
ahosenfe

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:10:11 PM

Hello, I got defrauded by the live:baikalminer Skype address trying to purchase several of these miners. I was referred to that Skype profile by a friend. Since that person's Skype name is baikalminer and they had the right logo I thought it was the legitimate baikal vendor.  I even saw the post warning customers for scams, but I don't feel the instructions went far enough. I didn't drill down to the customer profile at Skype to see that I was talking to the live:baikalminer id and not the baikalminer id. There should have been clearer instructions from baikal on they're website. I have reached out to the different authorities, but not sure what good that will do. Has anyone ever dealt with this situation before? Do you know who I can contact to try to get my money back?

Thanks

TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:27:32 AM

I wonder to know how many batch 1 buyer have request the refund?
When batch 2 and 3 will be released?

Cheers W_M

Those of us that went through ASIC Miner Market don't get that option.

• No Communication what so ever
  • Paid ALOT more than Baikal's price (because they had at least 500 of batch 1)
  • They are not done milking the profits with OUR machines yet.

We can do nothing but hope that we get it one day. For me, if its before the last 2 algo's are known, I'll hold on and see if they are profitable. If not - eBay for going rate. If they would have left x13 in, Quark is doing great last 10 weeks - at lest that would have gotten me (us) break even.

Even when all of you were first contemplating asicminermarket... Many of us told you they have been know to scam in the past... This is nothing new with them... But people don't listen
NlaakStudios

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 01:54:05 AM

Cheers W_M

We can do nothing but hope that we get it one day. For me, if its before the last 2 algo's are known, I'll hold on and see if they are profitable. If not - eBay for going rate. If they would have left x13 in, Quark is doing great last 10 weeks - at lest that would have gotten me (us) break even.

Even when all of you were first contemplating asicminermarket... Many of us told you they have been know to scam in the past... This is nothing new with them... But people don't listen

I see that now. I did not know about this forum until well after I did the transaction. Which is part of the problem of getting the word out to future dumb asses like myself Smiley
NlaakStudios

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 03:11:30 AM

Why does Asicminermarket say they have 291 unit still available? Any ideas? These unit are sold out everywhere. at least i thought

3 of them are probably mine. May as sell sell them to several different people. Why not? done already screwed us with the "TESTING" videos for weeks.
simon888

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 06:26:54 AM

Cheers W_M

I'm sorry, but I'm sorry we delayed the delivery. In October, we have submitted the customer address of the miner from us to the manufacturer, and asicminermarket is only the dealer. Due to the delay of the factory, this is out of our control. The X10 you see on YouTube video, is in early September payment miners Asian customers, customers choose along abundant express itself extract or come to China shenzhen, we only test the miners to upload the video recording, miners would have arrived at the client side. Now many clients abuse us on BBS. You call us a liar. Please show your evidence, or my lawyer will find you. Now, the factory delay in delivery of the goods, if you are willing to wait, you will see the machine from the factory directly to your address, the miners did not come to my side, we don't have secretly use miners mining clients. If you don't want to wait, we can get a full refund. Sorry again, sorry, you can contact our asicminermarket team if you have any questions

cashen

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:52:14 AM

simon888

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 07:03:15 AM

https://www.facebook.com/asicminermarketcom-236343170175170/

That is asicminermarket facebook. this is what they said on there. This could be a reason be some insight to why such a delay:

Dear
Thank you for your trust in us. So Sorry, we are very sorry for the delay in delivery.
We have submitted your shipping address to the manufacturer very early.
Because of factory delays, this is beyond our control.
If you need a refund, we can arrange a refund.
The following is the factory to give us the reply
Hi,
Always thankful for your support on Baikal.
I am really sorry to inform you, according to the latest response from Goods-shipping department, Part of first batch order delivery will have some delay based on currently daily delivery rate. The estimated time for Delivery All miners out they offered us is on 11th Dec.
Apologize again for the inconvenient brought. If you consider the delay is unacceptable, I could try to apply full fund return of this batch as a solution.
Thank you for your understanding.
Baikal miner
Have any questions to reply to this email.
Or add our skype.:yangrongdai
best regards.
asicminermarket team

Thoughts?
LOL so the few hundred units they showed off on youtube wasn't part of the allocation they sold to people? SCUM of the earth. I am still awaiting my waybill direct from baikal. Dec 11th better not be a fake date again.
If you buy X10 from asicminermarket, we can't control the delay. I'm sorry, but we're sad too. If you are willing to wait, you will see the miners from factory to your shipping address, if you don't want to continue to wait for, we can give you a refund, asicminermarket is qualified distributors, we don't have to dig, we are not cheat.
simon888

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 07:13:29 AM

I have been saying for several months asic miner market is a scam! dodgy dodgies stay away
I have been a buyer of both Bittawn and Asciminermarket. I respect Bittawn as a seller and I can recommend him to anybody anytime, But with Asicminermarket its been always and issue. I remember when I bought from them some Quads Cubes, and they proven to be a headache to deal with, As I have paid through Paypal eventually I got my money back after whole two months.   
Same here luckily i paid through PayPal and had refund,  but still lost a few months of my time
If you buy X10 from asicminermarket, we will provide the customer's address to the factory in October, the factory will be delayed, we cannot control, I am only a dealer, I am very sorry, and we are also very sad. If you are willing to wait, you will see the miners from factory to your shipping address, if you don't want to continue to wait for, we can give you a refund, asicminermarket is qualified distributors, we don't have to dig, we are not cheat. So far, asicminermarket has not deceived any clients, please provide your evidence, otherwise my lawyer will find you
cashen

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:21:55 AM

Same here luckily i paid through PayPal and had refund,  but still lost a few months of my time
If you buy X10 from asicminermarket, we will provide the customer's address to the factory in October, the factory will be delayed, we cannot control, I am only a dealer, I am very sorry, and we are also very sad. If you are willing to wait, you will see the miners from factory to your shipping address, if you don't want to continue to wait for, we can give you a refund, asicminermarket is qualified distributors, we don't have to dig, we are not cheat. So far, asicminermarket has not deceived any clients, please provide your evidence, otherwise my lawyer will find you

Liar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fc2037u448

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5BJIr8qTl4

simon888

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 07:47:19 AM

Same here luckily i paid through PayPal and had refund,  but still lost a few months of my time

Liar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fc2037u448

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5BJIr8qTl4

https://i.imgur.com/RvyVYw9.png
We don't have to dig, the miners in the video is in early September Asian clients payment due, on November 17, customers choose to take away the miners, China shenzhen a total of 50 sets. We only test one night miners and recorded a video, the next day the client took away his miners. In October, we have to provide the customer's receiving information to manufacturer, factory delay now, I'm sorry I was sad. If you buy from asicminermarket X10, if you are willing to wait, you will see that the miners from the factory directly to your address, the miners won't arrive my side, if you don't want to continue to wait for, we can give you a refund. Sorry sorry, but we are not liars, we are the qualified dealers, so far asicminermarket never deceive any one customer. If you insist on calling me a liar, please show me your are fool proof, otherwise, my lawyer will find you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: