Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:02:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Baikal Giant X10  (Read 132854 times)
Gongolo

Activity: 374
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:42:13 PM
Merited by Longsnowsm (1)

No, I have not set it static.  I look at the router and verify the IP didn't change.  It isn't just the web interface, it literally is dropping off the network.  I have to reboot the miner.  Happened once a day so far.  Looking at the miner the blue lights are still illuminated, and to look at the miner you can't tell there is an issue.

If it was not fixed, it's a bug in x10 firmware.
I solved that problem setting fixed ip address. I used "mineripconfig.exe", but I read you can also use ssh.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lj22

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:57:45 AM

No, I have not set it static.  I look at the router and verify the IP didn't change.  It isn't just the web interface, it literally is dropping off the network.  I have to reboot the miner.  Happened once a day so far.  Looking at the miner the blue lights are still illuminated, and to look at the miner you can't tell there is an issue.

I solved that problem setting fixed ip address. I used "mineripconfig.exe", but I read you can also use ssh.

How do we setup static ip on Baikal x10? Can you provide step by step instructions pls.  X10 is my first Baikal. So still learning. Thank you 
GunsN

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:46:51 AM

How do we setup static ip on Baikal x10? Can you provide step by step instructions pls.  X10 is my first Baikal. So still learning. Thank you 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2456384.0

♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♩
Trust Us
Selector79

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:43:26 AM

Profit today dropped to $7.50 / day

Who bought X10 (BK-X) from baikal? 

You are so stupid =)  You was warned many times.

Soon you will see 3 USD a day and less!

You lose your money!
MiCoSa

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:26:47 PM

You are so stupid =)  You was warned many times.

You lose your money!

This is a very stupid post. Of course it would be stupid to buy it now. But first and second batch buyers did make a lot of money with these miners. I got ten devices from second batch delivered by end of decembre and they paid for themselves middle of january...

Buying them now, or if anyone bought them when they was at 7000$ per piece definitely is/was not the best decision. But on the other side, crypto market crashed down about 60-70% since decembre. If it will come back to the decembre prices, the X10 will make higher profits again. At this time, there are nearly no asics that makes good profit. This is why all asic manufacturers cant sell their miners. Half a year ago, it was nearly impossible to get an Antminer, as they were sold out 30 minutes after they were available. Today, noone buys it. The problem is, that there are only a few, most chinese manufacturers. They dont give a shit about there customers. And there is nothing they have to fear about, as noone outside of china will be able to get money back or something like that.

Anyway, i think you should not buy these miners anymore. They are "old" and the risk is very high...
pennys2pounds

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:07:00 PM

You lose your money!

This is a very stupid post. Of course it would be stupid to buy it now. But first and second batch buyers did make a lot of money with these miners. I got ten devices from second batch delivered by end of decembre and they paid for themselves middle of january...

Buying them now, or if anyone bought them when they was at 7000$ per piece definitely is/was not the best decision. But on the other side, crypto market crashed down about 60-70% since decembre. If it will come back to the decembre prices, the X10 will make higher profits again. At this time, there are nearly no asics that makes good profit. This is why all asic manufacturers cant sell their miners. Half a year ago, it was nearly impossible to get an Antminer, as they were sold out 30 minutes after they were available. Today, noone buys it. The problem is, that there are only a few, most chinese manufacturers. They dont give a shit about there customers. And there is nothing they have to fear about, as noone outside of china will be able to get money back or something like that.

Anyway, i think you should not buy these miners anymore. They are "old" and the risk is very high...

They actually make more money than 90% of the ASICs out there and use far less electricity. Baikal are also going to be adding new algos soon. If the market picks back up these could be hot property again. I have 7 and not selling any of them. S9 1400w $7 per day X10 400w $10 per day
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:57:44 PM

They actually make more money than 90% of the ASICs out there and use far less electricity. Baikal are also going to be adding new algos soon. If the market picks back up these could be hot property again. I have 7 and not selling any of them. S9 1400w $7 per day X10 400w $10 per day

I would love to know how you are making $7 a day out of an S9...  I get nowhere near that from my S9's.
allnewbie

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:46:47 AM

You lose your money!

yes, quite agree with you. 
could you share how much you can earn at this moment from X10?  thank you
nadeaup

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:19:40 AM

You lose your money!

yes, quite agree with you. 
could you share how much you can earn at this moment from X10?  thank you

$9.87
MiCoSa

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:01:45 PM

You lose your money!

Do you know their soon? Last time it was about 6 months. And before they release it they fill their bags. Anyway, new algos wont increase the profitability very much. Unfortunately there are still people that think, if there is a new algo, they will earn hundreds of dollar per day per device. Well they will for about two hours. After that all the already sold miners have the new algos installed and profit goes down. We saw that last time. Of course it will increase the profit a little bit, but not much.
If i see the profitability right now and the fact, that Baikal is still selling these miners, they will be useless very soon (at least in a lot of countries) if there is not a big raise in price... You also need to consider that one of the most profitable coins for that miner, Digibyte, is going to change all three algos you can use with that miner to mine DGB (Qubit, Myriad-Groestl, Skein). If this happens, profitability will go down near zero... Even with new algos added, the miners will not increase profitability very much. So i would never buy this miners right now, even if they would sell it for batch 1 price. It is no more worth that price.
cryptonitro

Activity: 348
Merit: 119

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:20:01 PM

Able to see the true where it is ... i'm pretty sure , many of whiner are holder of x10 , and cry because they know if people continu to buy more baikal x10 , profit will continu to go down, you are ungrateful.

The wrong way for baikal was just when they ask for 7000$ with big moq ,ignoring that, and this deserve you , to make you win some time because not lot of people can be in for a duration :
what you do to their place ? they try , they sell. of course it wasnt a good deal at this moment for buyer.

But do you see bitmain add new algo to the dumb D3 ? interesting update ? Tweak ? NO ! the worst->  their miner are not optimised , the proof Blissz have some wonderful mod for d3 and l3+ , and this king would continu before jalous ask to stop or share his work , by hoping to remove the fee , with excuse cgminer iinside is an open source, but let's back to subject ....

->  ignoring baikal try to sell high price , they are not forced to add new algos , they make their money , trust me. the price added for sell depend of value of profit at the moment , so yes they had price lower recently
... cause there is miner to sell in stock yet, and no they dont massively mine new algo before release them ... imagine how many miner they have in stock , do you think it would be invisible on difficulty  ? remember they just speak about last 2 new algos at origin... now they speak about futur ones again ... sure its will not make amazing profit , but we have to took it , that proove again this miner is amazing ! can you write under which miner have so much algo and Mhs/w ? i doubt

so please stop whine and have some productive comment instead of rage to see your profit down by trying to transform that to advice for guys thinkning to buy it !
everyone pay deserve to have roi and be a part of this technologie and community , its a nice adventure even if you cant have 100% ROI ! 1 mistake = 1 learn

wish you all the best friends

kiss

The only project make me believe ... Holochain
Goool

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:18:07 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 10:36:13 PM by Goool

I said multiple times, by don't investing to BAIKALS and keeping your coins you earn more.
BAIKAL farm is running... they mine with new Algos what do you think they are NOT stupid, they like cash ..

MiCoSa

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:42:16 PM

Able to see the true where it is ... i'm pretty sure , many of whiner are holder of x10 , and cry because they know if people continu to buy more baikal x10 , profit will continu to go down, you are ungrateful.

The wrong way for baikal was just when they ask for 7000$ with big moq ,ignoring that, and this deserve you , to make you win some time because not lot of people can be in for a duration :
what you do to their place ? they try , they sell. of course it wasnt a good deal at this moment for buyer.

But do you see bitmain add new algo to the dumb D3 ? interesting update ? Tweak ? NO ! the worst->  their miner are not optimised , the proof Blissz have some wonderful mod for d3 and l3+ , and this king would continu before jalous ask to stop or share his work , by hoping to remove the fee , with excuse cgminer iinside is an open source, but let's back to subject ....

->  ignoring baikal try to sell high price , they are not forced to add new algos , they make their money , trust me. the price added for sell depend of value of profit at the moment , so yes they had price lower recently
... cause there is miner to sell in stock yet, and no they dont massively mine new algo before release them ... imagine how many miner they have in stock , do you think it would be invisible on difficulty  ? remember they just speak about last 2 new algos at origin... now they speak about futur ones again ... sure its will not make amazing profit , but we have to took it , that proove again this miner is amazing ! can you write under which miner have so much algo and Mhs/w ? i doubt

so please stop whine and have some productive comment instead of rage to see your profit down by trying to transform that to advice for guys thinkning to buy it !
everyone pay deserve to have roi and be a part of this technologie and community , its a nice adventure even if you cant have 100% ROI ! 1 mistake = 1 learn

wish you all the best friends

kiss

Who is whining? Fact is, that the miner is, considering the market situation right now, not worth to buy. Of course, that can be different in future, i said that above. But considering the changes (Digibyte) coming, it is highly likely, that you wont get ROI if you buy now. That is all i said. I bought mine second batch, and i love them. Best miners i ever had. Thats not the point. The point is, that they are not worth to buy NOW! Wait for new miners with higher hashrate, etc.
cryptonitro

Activity: 348
Merit: 119

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:49:03 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 08:04:52 AM by cryptonitro

everytime the same people with the same toxic way to explain themselves.

I agree if you have your advice and want to warna people , but not with the way i saw , criticize all can it be

the worst is the remove of dgb , and it s very suspicious to see that all algo from x10

The only project make me believe ... Holochain
elmond

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:51:05 AM

anyone still with mining-dutch.nl?

i'm working with a profit switch script and only have a miner, so i need some input from you guys..

6/6/2018 profit is 0.00165455 BTC, mining algo are  myrgro, skein, nist5, x11gost
crytotronik

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:29:26 PM

i'm working with a profit switch script and only have a miner, so i need some input from you guys..

6/6/2018 profit is 0.00165455 BTC, mining algo are  myrgro, skein, nist5, x11gost

Message me, if you like to share your work for testing.
user099

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:37:16 PM

i am mining on mining-dutch with 1 x10. the last days i only mined dgb skein and reached arround 0.0016 btc per day. now i tested the algo switcher from mining-dutch and noticed it is only mining myrgro algo and never changed the algo until now. for arround 17 hours i have 0.001 btc.
petfaynder

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:23:13 PM

Hi,

I have 2 Baikal X10. They are mining but i cant enter the panel. When i try one of them and i see an error "Loading angular.js the first time might take some seconds... Hang tight!" and cant reach panel.

And other one when i try to enter ip i see screen below:

https://i.hizliresim.com/BzElNL.png

I dont know what to do, can you help me guys?
Longsnowsm

Activity: 868
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:54:45 PM

I forgot to thank you for this recommendation.  I was finally able to sort out getting the IP set static and so far it has been stable since making that change.  Thank you for letting me know.  I had also reached out to support and they apparently know less than we do here on the forum.  So thankful for this forum! 
nadeaup

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:34:51 AM

Hi,

I have 2 Baikal X10. They are mining but i cant enter the panel. When i try one of them and i see an error "Loading angular.js the first time might take some seconds... Hang tight!" and cant reach panel.

And other one when i try to enter ip i see screen below:

I dont know what to do, can you help me guys?

Try a different browser or clearing your browsers cache.
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: