Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:40:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Baikal Giant X10  (Read 132856 times)
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:31:25 PM

My Baikal X10 fan broke. Where can I find or buy it?
you can order it from official website or ebay

Baikal just tells you to buy a fan off ebay, im using a s9 fan on my giant. A bit overkill but does the job.

shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:40:14 PM

Baikal N is at present much profitabler than X10, why is the price only a half???    Because they want sell something to get FIAT and want mine with GOOD Algos.   

2 Rabbits with one piston!

IMHO

You forgot to mention some important facts. First the Baikal N has not been shipped yet and it earns maximum $24 a day. After they are delivered you should be happy if you can earn $12 a day. On the other hand you can still earn $20 a day with X10 after half a year. Moreover the X10 doesn't cost $7200 at all if you order from Baikal.

What should be a reason to go to 12 USD?   Current price for altcoin?
Maybe it grows in this delivery time.     Difficulty can not be a reason.    Or did you heard that Antminer sell similar Asic with this algoritm in staple?

Baikal N is a low hashrate Asic.  It will stay profitable for a long time, like x10.  I would also buy some, but so long I do not gets 2 new promissed algos from baikal, I do not buy it!

Profit will go to 5-12$ a day mining etn etc. This is after monero fork and the giant n 's mining monero will jump to etn, bytecoin etc. There wont be much to mine after monero fork. Power cost is almost nothing which helps. But then what if etn forks... wont be pretty in a few months time.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:45:06 PM

Baikal N is at present much profitabler than X10, why is the price only a half???    Because they want sell something to get FIAT and want mine with GOOD Algos.   

2 Rabbits with one piston!

IMHO

You forgot to mention some important facts. First the Baikal N has not been shipped yet and it earns maximum $24 a day. After they are delivered you should be happy if you can earn $12 a day. On the other hand you can still earn $20 a day with X10 after half a year. Moreover the X10 doesn't cost $7200 at all if you order from Baikal.

There is more than abit of backlash against the Baikal N...a lot of coins are stating they will 'fork' and make them doorstops before they ship. So follow this and do your research, I

suppose it is possible to have this backlash...besides Baikal likely mined the Baikal 10 a long time already...

just saying, lots of shouting..not sure if it will amount to anything of note...

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
whateverittakes

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:45:09 PM

To those who mine the X10 using Nicehash, I’m curious to know if anyone has been able to utilize the ‘enable-nicehashsma’ feature posted on their site? I was pointed to Quark for a long time, but it seems Quark/Qubit are now going back and forth and I’d prefer this automated feature to work, but for all my efforts, it does not. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance -
darkly spectre

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:29:23 AM

the longer I think about it the more I think the two extra algos will never show up. just marketing
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:52:51 AM

the longer I think about it the more I think the two extra algos will never show up. just marketing

If they don't release the promised two algorithms they will loose their repute and miners won't trust them in future.

My personal view is they will release it, maybe they are testing the algos ?  Roll Eyes
HiddenA

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:00:15 AM

To those who mine the X10 using Nicehash, I’m curious to know if anyone has been able to utilize the ‘enable-nicehashsma’ feature posted on their site? I was pointed to Quark for a long time, but it seems Quark/Qubit are now going back and forth and I’d prefer this automated feature to work, but for all my efforts, it does not. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance -

When I used Nicehash, this option (enable-nicehashsma) worked well. One question - why do you use Nicehash? High commission fees and only two algos (with hi energy consumption). Which Reason?
whateverittakes

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:21:04 AM

When I used Nicehash, this option (enable-nicehashsma) worked well. One question - why do you use Nicehash? High commission fees and only two algos (with hi energy consumption). Which Reason?

Whattomine > nicehash has the highest profit even considering fees with quark or Qubit. MG was decent for a while and I’ve never seen anyone argue for x11 or skein on this asic. Explain where to find a higher ROI and I’d love to hear it. Thanks
HiddenA

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:45:17 AM

Whattomine > nicehash has the highest profit even considering fees with quark or Qubit. MG was decent for a while and I’ve never seen anyone argue for x11 or skein on this asic. Explain where to find a higher ROI and I’d love to hear it. Thanks

I`m using starpool.biz for about 3 weeks. This pool well-tuned for Baikal X10 and utilizes all of 4 algos with current only 0.1% fee. Whattomine service does not consider many other good coins. Take a look at this pool. For now, Skein is more profitable than the Qubit. Starpool settings have been discussed here many times already.
dlezama

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:40:39 AM

Baikal is currently quoting 4000 USD each for both Giant-B and Giant-X10.

Hi,
Sorry for delay.
Thank you for your contacting.
 Three types of sale. (shipping charge not included)
1).Giant-N     Price at 3600 usd/pc    Delivery within 7 working days after receiving payment.
2) .Giant-B      Price at 4000 usd/pc     Delivery at 10th-30th April.
3) .Giant-X10   Price at 4000 usd/pc     Delivery at 10th-30th April.
Sale item:
Payment:  USD dollar transfer Only
Minimum order quantity: 6 units (MOQ for each type)
Shipping will be DHL/UPS. Waybill could be provided once we sent the miner from email.
Power supply: We never sell PSU. We would recommend you to buy PSU from your local market or online shop like amazon.
Please let me know which product you are interest.

BEST regards.
BAIKAL miner

Our cutting-edge technology creates a brighter future for you!

Web: www.baikalminer.com 丨 Skype: baikalminer
Email:baikal@baikalminer.com  丨 Facebook: @baikalminer.offical

I think Baikal is loosing more business due to imposed MoQs.

Many miners are not ordering from Baikal and just skipping the resellers due to the $700 to $1000 top up of resellers.

Infact keeping in view volatile market the best thing would be that Baikal introduce pricing of $1200 to $2000 range and they can see huge sales.

Baikal can get more business by introducing better pricing , for example I know many miners like me who cant buy Baikal because of MoQs and high price, remember the huge sales Baikal got once they introduced Giant X 10 for $1400

If they set miner pricing between $1200 to $1800 and remove MoQ
They will see all miners sold out in a day or hours.

Thanks.
They sell over skype and email and can't (or don't want to) even come up with a proper portal to sell stuff, I'd say that is even worse than the MOQ.
elmond

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:42:55 AM

I`m using starpool.biz for about 3 weeks. This pool well-tuned for Baikal X10 and utilizes all of 4 algos with current only 0.1% fee. Whattomine service does not consider many other good coins. Take a look at this pool. For now, Skein is more profitable than the Qubit. Starpool settings have been discussed here many times already.

myr-gr was dead in my setting
Selector79

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:24:11 AM

myr-gr was dead in my setting

I am using starpool.biz too for about 2 weeks.    But algo switching is not profitable.  Tryed every kind of combinations of algos.   Tryed also to use on one asic skein on another qubit and thirthd autoswitch between this 2 algos.       If you switch between algos you miss much good blocks.   

To get more profit you need to choose only one algo and use it.    At the moment is skein the best there.   Qubit is a next one.    They are nearly the same. But skein is better, because of electicity.
HiddenA

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:10:36 AM

I am using starpool.biz too for about 2 weeks.    But algo switching is not profitable.  Tryed every kind of combinations of algos.   Tryed also to use on one asic skein on another qubit and thirthd autoswitch between this 2 algos.       If you switch between algos you miss much good blocks.   

To get more profit you need to choose only one algo and use it.    At the moment is skein the best there.   Qubit is a next one.    They are nearly the same. But skein is better, because of electicity.

True. But i don`t have time for watching profitability 24h\day. For smooth autoswitch result, we just need more miners and hashing power. But starpool more interesting place. Better than nicehash IMO for 5-7%

http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/auto-9gag-1209008.jpeg
Selector79

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:22:18 AM

I am using starpool.biz too for about 2 weeks.    But algo switching is not profitable.  Tryed every kind of combinations of algos.   Tryed also to use on one asic skein on another qubit and thirthd autoswitch between this 2 algos.       If you switch between algos you miss much good blocks.    

To get more profit you need to choose only one algo and use it.    At the moment is skein the best there.   Qubit is a next one.    They are nearly the same. But skein is better, because of electicity.

True. But i don`t have time for watching profitability 24h\day. For smooth autoswitch result, we just need more miners and hashing power. But starpool more interesting place. Better than nicehash IMO for 5-7%

That is true.  I checked it already some weeks on starpool.   Skein is for sure the best.  And if we have more power in this algo, we find more blocks and anybody gets they % of blocks.    Starpool added some new coins in skein.  I transfer all coins in XVG with pass: c=xvg.   Avarage profit is 1350 xvg a day.  It can be more with more users in this algo!

If to less users profitswitch switch to next profitable block and do not close the block what beginn.

You can check the avarage profiotablility on a startpage on starpool.biz.    If you choose the algo, you can see a BTC Value, Avg Hashrate.   Formel to check the profit is:

BTC Value/Avg Hashrate * your hashrate.  You can check so the profit for a hour, for a day, for 7 days and for 30 days.   Also avarage profit for 7 days is on skein at the moment the best.   Qubit is every day lower. Skein is a trend every day some more!
bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:29:34 AM

I am using starpool.biz too for about 2 weeks.    But algo switching is not profitable.  Tryed every kind of combinations of algos.   Tryed also to use on one asic skein on another qubit and thirthd autoswitch between this 2 algos.       If you switch between algos you miss much good blocks.    

To get more profit you need to choose only one algo and use it.    At the moment is skein the best there.   Qubit is a next one.    They are nearly the same. But skein is better, because of electicity.

That is true.  I checked it already some weeks on starpool.   Skein is for sure the best.  And if we have more power in this algo, we find more blocks and anybody gets they % of blocks.    Starpool added some new coins in skein.  I transfer all coins in XVG with pass: c=xvg.   Avarage profit is 1350 xvg a day.  It can be more with more users in this algo!

If to less users profitswitch switch to next profitable block and do not close the block what beginn.

You can check the avarage profiotablility on a startpage on starpool.biz.    If you choose the algo, you can see a BTC Value, Avg Hashrate.   Formel to check the profit is:

BTC Value/Avg Hashrate * your hashrate.  You can check so the profit for a hour, for a day, for 7 days and for 30 days.   Also avarage profit for 7 days is on skein at the moment the best.   Qubit is every day lower. Skein is a trend every day some more!

Are you sure it  gives 1350 XVG on Skein?
Selector79

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:46:12 AM

I had it on monday.   Than I tryed qubit again yesterday.  It was 1380XVG.   But sorry.  I mine on 3 Asics!   It is an earn for 3 ASICS =)))

bitcoinexplorer

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:08:05 AM

I had it on monday.   Than I tryed qubit again yesterday.  It was 1380XVG.   But sorry.  I mine on 3 Asics!   It is an earn for 3 ASICS =)))

So thats 450 XVG a DAY, same as Myr-Groestl

mano237

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:08:49 AM

Thats the point Cheesy
Selector79

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:14:05 AM

You can check the avarage profiotablility on a startpage on starpool.biz.    If you choose the algo, you can see a BTC Value, Avg Hashrate.   Formel to check the profit is:

BTC Value/Avg Hashrate * your hashrate.  You can check so the profit for a hour, for a day, for 7 days and for 30 days.   Also avarage profit for 7 days is on skein at the moment the best.   Qubit is every day lower. Skein is a trend every day some more!

Are you sure it  gives 1350 XVG on Skein?

I had it on monday.   Than I tryed qubit again yesterday.  It was 1380XVG.   But sorry.  I mine on 3 Asics!   It is an earn for 3 ASICS =)))

Thats the point Cheesy

You dont get 450 on supernova or so.   Max 400

You have more profit?  How much?
Baikalek

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:17:34 AM

I have on Suprnova 400-450 XVG per day and one X10.
On MPH have 600-700 DGB (Quibit) per day and one X10.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: