Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:28:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC for taxi  (Read 3237 times)
sebo.k

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:41:56 PM

I won't use bitcoin to buy pizza nor pay for taxi service. Bitcoin is for investment purpose or to pay for items which alternative is hard to come by ,like online subscription or payment for a platform to use
Elderman87

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

UniDapp

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:46:32 PM

When used as a currency for payment of goods and services, Bitcoin can be perfect to pay for taxi but the price has to be fixed in btc value and not dollar value because btc value is fixed while dollar value can rise and fall at any point in time depending on the market actions

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:50:38 PM

As we all know that bitcoin is a decentralized form of currency and if you put that into a taxi more or like taxi could earn more or will possibly lead to their loss. If I am the operator of a taxi then I should not allow bitcoin to be used as a form of payment. It is not the good way doing business with decentralized currency especially if money is need for the daily expenses. Bitcoin is good only for investments and saving money.

castellodocet

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:50:58 PM

Cryptos used for taxy, uber, train, bus or even plane tickets must be really helpful.
Maybe one day somebody will create a universal coin for transport wich everybody can use
Joyeeta

Activity: 146
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:53:32 PM

It will be fantastic idea, if we are able to pay taxi with our bitcoin wallet with a scan. I think it will be in reality within 2 years, we might see restaurant, hotels, taxi, fast food industry getting it, and it will be huge boost for bitcoin.

FuzeX
FUTURE PAYMENT | CRYPTOPAY | SIMPLE . SECURE . CLEVER (https://fuzex.co)
angeltee

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:13:57 PM

I think this is useful. It means there is hope that for cryptocurrencies. I know where you have this kind of service, it means there is no need for fiat currencies for transportation just pay with bitcoin and you are good.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:23:01 PM

Many factors that we can see, it is very good to help the development of an economy, but we must think that each transaction must have a fee for the transaction is $ 0.11 The current fee for using a credit card is about 3%. if less than the nominal how many must be paid of course many obstacles that we see ..
Brenok

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:44:54 PM

I like taxi. I think this is a good idea. I hope in my city also accept bitcoin. because everyday I use taxi.
Alas, at the moment, singing BTC currency in a taxi is not possible, but it would be very convenient in my opinion!
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:45:24 PM

Depending on the company they may or may not accept bitcoin because it is not stable and it is gonna hard for the company to pay their drivers with money that is really not stable like fiat money. If they really want to maybe they can but there will be a big adjustment in their company. It will be possible if bitcoin price will be stable but for now, it is still hard for it to come true.
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:52:18 PM

Taxi's won't accept Bitcoin because they have licenses and work with the government. Whereas I could see Uber or Lyft stepping up to accept Bitcoin, because they always have been innovative. I don't think that would garner much sales right now though, but the fact alone that they would innovate would give them another leg up and I think taxis in 10 years could become a thing of the past. Pretty crazy radicalization in that industry but it can happen, just like finance is being changed right before our eyes.

Baraban66

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:05:47 PM

I like taxi. I think this is a good idea. I hope in my city also accept bitcoin. because everyday I use taxi.

Of course this is a very good idea. You need only a quick confirmation of the transaction and a zero commission. As for me, it would be better if it will be DOGE
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:47:27 PM

using Bitcoin for taxi payment is a welcomed idea which will definitely have a positive effect in the cryptocurrency world. we hope this comes up as soon as possible
Jpja

Activity: 150
Merit: 29

Happy mother of 5 children

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:54:21 PM

Everyone remembers the historical case when the pizza was paid for with bitcoins. Imagine how much those 10,000 bitcoins would be worth today. That's why I see bitcoin primarily as an investment tool, not as a means of payment.

👉🏼 Relictum Pro – touch the future now!
https://relictum.pro/
endut15

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:55:53 PM

I think it's a good thing, because using bitcoin is a positive thing, but I ask you if your country bitcoin is legalized, because the bitcoin needs to be legit first in order to plunge for the transaction you need.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:57:54 PM

using Bitcoin for taxi payment is a welcomed idea which will definitely have a positive effect in the cryptocurrency world. we hope this comes up as soon as possible

There used to be taxi parks, now Uber has already come! they used to pay money, now they write off the card! the world is changing, of course, the taxi will soon be paying various crypto coins, including bitcoin! in different countries are already trying to introduce these systems! we are on the threshold of the revolution of the crypto market and technologies! changes can not be avoided!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
lauranaura67

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:18:31 PM

So one day in 10yrs you'll say that your cab ride was a 1000$.  Grin
Abdullah.dhariwal

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:40:08 PM

Its a good idea. but depends on which country you are living. if it allow you then only restriction is about bitcoin transfer time because sometime it takes way to much time. but i hope with developing technology we can also overcome this
HelenS

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:42:15 PM

Would like to try such a payment method!
znakistu

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:01:47 PM

Introducing payments in bitcoins, Turkish taxi Emniyet Taksi has joined a small number of companies offering their clients the opportunity to pay for trips with crypto currency. However, in time we will see that more and more companies are introducing this amazing option.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:03:48 PM

But I think that too But especially because the late arrivals and transactions are extremely expensive, someone can pay a hefty fee of $ 5, $ 10 or $ 20 so that maybe it costs a little more than that. I do not think we have a solution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: