Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:08:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years?  (Read 21097 times)
Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:02:54 AM

I think in five years time Bitcoin will be well settled, no more hard fork, no more drama and countries begin to regulate them accordingly.
Bitcoin is going to be used by more and more people as a medium to store wealth since Bitcoin is a digital asset, a series of unfortunate events such as war, disasters, conflicts, etc won't do a harm to Bitcoin.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Khristian

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:17:15 AM

I think 5 years from now the price if bitcoin will better.more people will use it.many will buy using bitcoins.i think bitcoin will grow up many years from now.so i try to bitcoin so i make money and get a good bitcone price.and I think the BTC will be replaced by another type of crytal currency.bitcoin will be famouse from now.
Fortress12345

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:43:30 AM

Bitcoin will be more popular and legal after 5 years in many countries. Many people are using this for payment in many establishment because there will be many business will accept it as term of payment. And I think it’s value will be higher and still the best cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:45:38 AM

bitcoin remains in the community because bitcoin makes it easier for them to pay. and now there are many people who know him so maybe many countries see this potential
Falgorn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:08:45 AM

Bitcoin developers need to pay due attention to the elimination of bitcoin vulnerabilities, such as large transaction fees and long transaction times. If this is eliminated, bitcoin in five years is able to overcome a mark of 10,000 dollars at its cost. Otherwise, he may lose his leadership position.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:26:12 AM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

Five (5) years from now I also think that bitcoin increases more and more but I can't predict by how much. I also think that by that time almost all countries are already using bitcoin because it is already legal. I am looking forward to all possible thing and that bitcoin will survive in the near future because at this time almost all people are discovering bitcoin, doing bitcoin and beleiving in bitcoin. As you can see there are lots of newbies, those are the persons I am talking about. That five years is near, I think even a ten years old child by that time already know and has a bitcoin account. Bitcoin as time goes by has a faster development.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 08:59:09 AM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

Hard forks are inevitable and it will always will. Without it, a digital coin won't survive. With that being said, Bitcoin will lasts and i think it is designed infused with 100% longevity in the cryptocurrency world.

And if i see it in the next 5 years, its value will triple and will be a million worth in the next decades and will always dominate the cryptocurrency world.

saenko

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:08:05 AM

In the next 5 years, bitcoin is expected to develop well, but the price falls that are typical for its development are not ruled out. You just need not put all the eggs in one basket.

Christian13

Activity: 227

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:19:03 AM

It will go to the moon.
More seriously it will probably be around 15K$ or more.
The more people here about and the more countries adopt it it will continue to increase.
Bitcoin in 5 years wow the value of it is high, Im successful in that time,bitcoin gives me oppotunities to earn and successful. Bitcoin in 5 years all people are successful and financially stable,just continuing trading and investing. In 5 years you become a millionaire.
Ankush2108

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 09:27:36 AM

As we know from last two years how Bitcoin grows ,
And how fast it is increasing day by day and now many peoples know about it and everyone wants Bitcoins . So I think in next five year the future of Bitcoin is too bright. And if we collect Bitcoins for future then our future can also be bright.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:28:43 AM

in my opinion will not change much, except will increase bitcoin users and prices will soar. but we will always expect more stores that use bitcoin as a means of payment, because it will greatly facilitate bitcoin users in the transaction. that is my simple opinion and also our expectation about bitcoin 5 years will come.
ALT67890

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:33:09 AM

In a spanned of 5 years many unpredictable events will happen on bitcoin and even in cryptocurrency as a whole. New altcoins will try to outrun and replace bitcoin but in the end it will failed. Bitcoin still on top with the highest investments price ever in cryptocurrency history in all financial investments history in the whole world. And it will be starting to be accepted on businesses widespread.
niisarearning

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:16:04 AM

I started exactly year back where bitcoin price about 500$ started doing faucets and other micro earning for bitcoin in that time i dint have courage to buy bitcoin eventually i seen growth everyday i could able to get some bitcoin but not in large amount may be i dint have courage to buy one full bitcoin. Still i am believing in bitcoin and investing on bitcoin small amount as much i can for future. After 5 years as op said if it reaches 300 times may be i can retire early.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:00:24 AM

I started exactly year back where bitcoin price about 500$ started doing faucets and other micro earning for bitcoin in that time i dint have courage to buy bitcoin eventually i seen growth everyday i could able to get some bitcoin but not in large amount may be i dint have courage to buy one full bitcoin. Still i am believing in bitcoin and investing on bitcoin small amount as much i can for future. After 5 years as op said if it reaches 300 times may be i can retire early.
yes i agree i think it is really hard to predict but there are so many thing that we can put bases that bitcoin in the  near future can continue increasing its price  .and if we are going to believe and invest to it.maybe we can gain a big profit with a  small amount of investment someday.it is really amazing.
Gerharde

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:04:46 AM

I can see bitcoin five years from now as one of the most important non physical object that the market have. And several governments, companies and banks have already started to implement bitcoin as an existing currency. And employees will soon see themselves getting paid in bits and them spending it to buy things that they want. It’s a futuristic idea which I don’t doubt that it will happen. Because as of now bitcoin culture is slowly taking over the lives of a lot of individuals and making their way into the daily lives.

ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:53:25 PM

I am confident that bitcoin will remain strong and stable after 5 years surely many alts will be introduce to divert the market if bitcoin but none of them will ever break bitcoin also maby establishment will accept bitcoin as a mode of payment and I guess bitcoin value will reach $10000 after 5years
MiBambino

Activity: 644

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:34:32 PM

I am confident that bitcoin will remain strong and stable after 5 years surely many alts will be introduce to divert the market if bitcoin but none of them will ever break bitcoin also maby establishment will accept bitcoin as a mode of payment and I guess bitcoin value will reach $10000 after 5years

When global individual and industrial adoption gets to its peak, we'll see 25K at least

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:48:56 PM

Five years from now, I think the market value of Bitcoin will be more exoensive due to the market demand. As we can see as of this moment, its demand is already high, and with that length of time, we could expect more from Bitcoin. Also, it might be legal to more countries by that time, and will be used on daily transactions more. So to sum it up, Bitcoin in five years, in my opinion, will be more successful than it currently is.
DIMKAZDS

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:38:12 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular crypto without any doubt . It is one of the fastest growing investment in the world and It is showing tremendous amount of growth since 3-4 years and I am expecting the same from it as I think Bitcoin still has a lot of potential
Bitcoin is gaining more and more popularity everyday and a very high price can be expected within 5 years. I think in 5 years, the price of Bitcoin can be near 12-15k $.
mylalaworld

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:44:18 PM

I can't comment on what price it'll be,  but it'll be a integral part of our entire system
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: