Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:26:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60625 times)
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:35:56 AM

I was referred to check out coinsmarket by some members on the Embercoin discord chat. It is an awesome site. I plan on staking a few coins. Since my computer has been running slowly and I have to share with my flatmates, it will be extremely helpful. Cheers, coinsmarket, I am glad you guys are back.

How much do you earn from staking? I like the idea that you can actually stake from an exchange. How many more exchange do this? Do you know some more?

Only other staking exchange I know of is BTCPOP.CO

If anyone knows of any others please post here.

Thanks

I like the idea of staking from an exchange. What coins can you stake on coinsmarkets? Any ideas?

Yes coinsmarket.com is an staking exchange and I use it when I joined some POS airdrops like bitcoincash stake, litecoincash stake, USD and EUR. You need some balance to start staking in their own wallet then if you wanna sell it transfer it to coinsmarket.com
Almost of the POS coins are here and can be traded.

Yes I have BCS and LCS or BitcoinStake and LiteCoinStake also at coinmarkets exchange waiting for it to work things out for me  and also while waiting for the price to jump high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:12:15 PM

I enjoy the airdrops and staking on the site that is really nice!  Grin Most are shit coins but you can definitely use the 9 decimal orderbook to your advantage. But jeez the UI hurt to look at and its a pain the ass to login with email. Hopefully the exchange is using some of that profit to implement 2FA and upgrade the GUI from something that looks like it came from 1995.

cryptocronic (OP)

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

cryptocronic.com

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 09:35:04 PM

The 9 decimal places cause lots of people to make mistakes in their coin sales... so yes, it's good to buy cheap from some who accidentally sells way too low because they didn't notice the extra 0.  But to the sellers, it is bad to make that mistake... i'm sure this will eventually bite coinsmarkets in the ass when they start getting more popular and more people start losing money because of extra 0 mistakes.  They need to stick to the same 8 decimal places everyone else uses.   If the coins drops lower than 1 sat, then they just get paired with LTC or DOGE or whatever.

https://madbyte.com - Invested Crypto - Membership has its privileges!
---
hotimbineh

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:49:09 PM

The 9 decimal places cause lots of people to make mistakes in their coin sales... so yes, it's good to buy cheap from some who accidentally sells way too low because they didn't notice the extra 0.  But to the sellers, it is bad to make that mistake... i'm sure this will eventually bite coinsmarkets in the ass when they start getting more popular and more people start losing money because of extra 0 mistakes.  They need to stick to the same 8 decimal places everyone else uses.   If the coins drops lower than 1 sat, then they just get paired with LTC or DOGE or whatever.
This is mostly happening especially for beginners who in my opinion, finding fault with not paying extra zero on sales is a lucrative thing

dpapaemc

Activity: 255
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:46:41 PM

Yeah while the 9 dec. can be a problem if your not paying attention, but after you have to use the calculator you catch on because of the total for buy/sell.

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:38:41 AM

The 9 decimal places cause lots of people to make mistakes in their coin sales... so yes, it's good to buy cheap from some who accidentally sells way too low because they didn't notice the extra 0.  But to the sellers, it is bad to make that mistake... i'm sure this will eventually bite coinsmarkets in the ass when they start getting more popular and more people start losing money because of extra 0 mistakes.  They need to stick to the same 8 decimal places everyone else uses.   If the coins drops lower than 1 sat, then they just get paired with LTC or DOGE or whatever.
This is mostly happening especially for beginners who in my opinion, finding fault with not paying extra zero on sales is a lucrative thing

I have seen this also. What is the use of this 9th decimal? Good thing, I always start at 0.0... when typing the number.
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:01:32 AM

I can say that this exchange is the worst exchange I have ever tried, heavy to load even though the UI is very simple. High withdrawal fees especially for bitcoin which is 0.002btc, I think other better exchanges has lower fee than coinsmarkets.
I do not find any good reason to use this exchange except the staking feature.
sefirotius

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:15:14 PM

no work deposit CrowdCoin

[Senior Member]

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀       
I  D  E  N  A       
Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency       

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S       
               ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀       
D O W N L O A D

Idena node      
▐         
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██            ▄▄▄   ██▄
▄██   █▄       █████▄▀ ██▄
██    ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀   ██
██     ██████████████   ██
██      █████████████   ██
██       ▀██████████    ██
▀██      ▄████████▀    ██▀
▀██ ▄▄████████▀▀     ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
      ███

███   
REQUEST INVITATION   ███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

Code:
[
gaalx01

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:06:09 PM

He threw coins. Appeared and hang with 2 confirmations out of 6. The network already has more than 20 confirmations. How long should I wait?
paulus59

Activity: 231

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:52:36 PM

wow , withdraw btc cost atm almost 34,00 usd Huh that is alot
luzakos_yex

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:56:29 PM

Someone has deposited some coins recently???!!!
dpapaemc

Activity: 255
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:19:19 PM

Someone has deposited some coins recently???!!!

Yep, no problems with deposit or withdraw. They do use 9 digits right of decimal so check order total before complete a transaction.
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:51:12 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 11:19:50 PM by Darooghe

Hello coinmarkets' helper

Could you explain why coinmarkets applies 0.002 fee for withdrawing but sent coins with low fee? I have a unconfirmed transaction that remains pending for 2 days and electrum says that transaction has been sent with low fee. something like below picture:

https://data-dive.com/img/bitcoin/electrum_tx_details.png
Ccavy

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:42:13 AM

I deposited made a transaction  3 days ago.  Tried to log back on and it told me to click a link on an email they sent.  Got no email.  I have tried to contact support 10 times since then with no response.  Doesn't seem I have any recourse to get my access to my funds.  Beware.  FYI, I only found this thread because I was looking for help with the site.
gaalx01

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:11:52 AM

It is very inconvenient to trade! When buying a coin with an automatic machine is tied to the first price in the column - Sell orders, and when selling to the first price in the graph - Buy orders. You specify your price and click on the asset bitcoins, and takes the first price in the graph - Sell orders. It is necessary to manually set the number of coins.
mythill

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:19:52 AM

I am not able to login to this shitty site. I have my coins on that site and every time I logon it is giving error "An email was sent to your email, please click on it"
I dont get any any email though. I have raised this uery with their support channel but no response not action.
How to get this sorted,. I am tired of this exchange. I would like to move all my coins form this place.

Ccavy

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:16:15 PM

I am not able to login to this shitty site. I have my coins on that site and every time I logon it is giving error "An email was sent to your email, please click on it"
I dont get any any email though. I have raised this uery with their support channel but no response not action.
How to get this sorted,. I am tired of this exchange. I would like to move all my coins form this place.

Same thing as me.  I reported them on Google and started a thread to warn people on reddit.  No one is running the site, just a scam.
tyc

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:15:16 PM

I withdrew more than 10k and it has being more than 4days still I haven't received my btc from coinsmarkets. I messaged support many times and I get the same exact response from a bot:

"Hello

we are on it

Regards"

No clue on how long it will take, no confirmation count down, nothing. I did the exact same transaction from my legder nano, the same fee but received the btc in less than an hr. Don't tell me any bullshit about btc being backlogged.

I will wait for 24hrs and if nothing happens...well I will have my revenge, whatever it takes.
gaalx01

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:28:14 AM

By the work of the exchange. Do so that you press on the cost of the coin - this figure appeared and in the graph buy and in the graph sell.
Ccavy

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:34:19 PM

There was a temporary problem delivering your message to webmaster@coinsmarket.com. Gmail will retry for 25 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.
The response was:
DNS Error: 39683079 DNS type 'mx' lookup of coinsmarket.com responded with code NOERROR 39683079 DNS type 'aaaa' lookup of localhost. responded with code NXDOMAIN 39683079 DNS type 'a' lookup of localhost. responded with code NXDOMAIN

Final-Recipient: rfc822; webmaster@coinsmarket.com
Action: delayed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; DNS Error: 39683079 DNS type 'mx' lookup of coinsmarket.com responded with code NOERROR
 39683079 DNS type 'aaaa' lookup of localhost. responded with code NXDOMAIN
 39683079 DNS type 'a' lookup of localhost. responded with code NXDOMAIN
Last-Attempt-Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:21:01 -0800 (PST)
Will-Retry-Until: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 12:05:58 -0800 (PST)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: