Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:33:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60637 times)
reiniere2017

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:05:22 PM

I would advice people not to log in to CoinsMarkets. watch the troll-box at the moment. A guy named CoinsMarketsWeb makes
statements there. He claims to be web-developer from CM. Here are some of his quotes:

- our wallet.DAT file had been stolen by 3rd party and we cannot restore the exchange .. We have the exchange at current state because of the current
   threats. i hope you understand and bear with us.
- we cant repair it because the servers have been hacked by russian group of members
- we are scared our team have been in contact with some of the bad members and they have been threatning us what can we do? seriously we cant even
  go anywhere out of the house
- we will be shutting the website on 10th this cant be given on news as it would be a big threat to us. we are trying to communicate to people here .
- On 10th Feb - we will be officially making an announcement on the main News section

I'm not sure of this all is true or that he is a troll but I should be carefull until there is real news on the website.

Take Care,
Reiniere2017.
blasterspewpew

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:13:08 PM

I would advice people not to log in to CoinsMarkets. watch the troll-box at the moment. A guy named CoinsMarketsWeb makes
statements there. He claims to be web-developer from CM. Here are some of his quotes:

- our wallet.DAT file had been stolen by 3rd party and we cannot restore the exchange .. We have the exchange at current state because of the current
- we cant repair it because the servers have been hacked by russian group of members
- we are scared our team have been in contact with some of the bad members and they have been threatning us what can we do? seriously we cant even
- we will be shutting the website on 10th this cant be given on news as it would be a big threat to us. we are trying to communicate to people here .
- On 10th Feb - we will be officially making an announcement on the main News section

I'm not sure of this all is true or that he is a troll but I should be carefull until there is real news on the website.

Take Care,
Reiniere2017.

He is clearly just a troll who tries to scam people for "donations". And he is clearly not a web developer because all he is saying doesn't make sense from technical point of view.
balmora

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:13:49 PM

Take Care,
Reiniere2017.

it was announced before by coinsmarkets.com not to listen to chatbox trolls i wouldn't really care what sort of fake infos is being passed around there.
reiniere2017

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:24:51 PM

Take Care,
Reiniere2017.

There are strong indications that this guy CoinsMarketsWeb is a troll and speaking nonsense.
Coins have been checked on the blockchain and all seem to be there. Sorry about any confusion.

Reiniere.

Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:34:19 PM
Merited by nlcars (1)

It's been a month now, in this day and age no migration to new servers takes this long. Let's face it, the site is not comming back. And why should it? As soon as it opens practicly all people will withdraw and empty out their accounts anyway. They know this, so they'll try to string the whole fiasco out untill they can figure out what the best possible scenario is to empty out everyones wallet for themselves while making it seem that they were working on it but in the end lost all data just to be on the safe for the legal side of it if anybody tracks them and puts them in court. This way in court they will be able to proof that they had indeed been 'working' on the site for months to bring it back up which resulted into losing all wallet data in the end. Then after some time has passed or even immediately after, people will see the wallets getting emptied out one after another while they will make sure they cannot be tied to it. The only reason the site came back up is that coinsmarkets got suspicious that some have been able to track them down for real and are now trying to cover up their behinds not to end up in jail. Ofcourse there is a chance that criminal elements have been on this exchange as well so when the courts fail they might take a different form of action.
So don't wait out their nonsense and report them allready or at least take some form of legal action before they have covered all their bases. The whole thing is nothing but fraud. If they were really working, one would at least expect almost daily news about it. Even their first news was two weeks after the whole thing stopped working, now that there sais it all.
fleer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:49:59 PM

it's been 100 years in crypto time

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
[     DISCORD     ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
alphaboss

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:33:04 PM

Website has been saying "Trading will be enabled in few hours ." for a few days....wtf???  Huh
CrustySir

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:34:29 PM

Everyone chill out. Coinsmarkets team know that they're going to get fucked if they steal our coins at this point. You just have to understand that the coinsmarkets team have always been inefficient and underdeveloped.

Also I really don't think they work on weekends hence what should've taken a few hours is taking a few "days" instead, but saturday and sunday aren't business days.

Except they made the announcement with more than a few hours left in the workweek. And if there's only a few hours of work left for them to do, there's no reason for them to not spend a few hours on the weekend working to get the site running again.

Stop making excuses for these lying and probably scamming pieces of shit.
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:52:07 PM

Take Care,
Reiniere2017.

it was announced before by coinsmarkets.com not to listen to chatbox trolls i wouldn't really care what sort of fake infos is being passed around there.

Sometimes it is hard to listen to what coinsmarkets said. They also mentioned "Only official domain for our site is coinsmarkets.com ,all other are fake , used to steal your data , Pin will be reset before starting site again" at https://coinsmarkets.com/news.php
And the weird thing is same message at https://coinsmarkets.org/news.php.

So, let's conclude:-
Possibility 1: coinsmarkets.org is fake, but will a fake site tell you that it is fake?
Possibility 2: coinsmarkets.org is not fake, but the message said other than coinsmarkets.com, all other are fake.

Conclusion: don't take so serious about coinsmarkets message, seems like I have to believe it is an exit scam now.
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:24:30 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 05:43:21 PM by jardine

I think owners of coinsmarkets.com don t afraid of legal law case against them.

Really, guys, anybody of you know ANY info about owners?
Names/surnames, id number, country of residence, at least?
Probably, not.

They take old guy as a drop and register domain on him (or old guy play dumb and he is the owner Grin).

So, i don t say, we should not take legal actions, but without any info
about owners first, it will be huge problem.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
Isle of Groestl

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:26:32 PM

LOL, I cant belive it.  Theres still some that thinks they are going to open ths site agian.  My god, how stupid are you? Ure Money is gone, idiots

You're the fucking 'pigshit-for-brains' idiot.
If you really believe the coins are gone, why waste your time commenting here -
Because you're a low-life maggot-scum with nothing better to do.
AcesLament

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:30:17 PM

Sometimes it is hard to listen to what coinsmarkets said. They also mentioned "Only official domain for our site is coinsmarkets.com ,all other are fake , used to steal your data , Pin will be reset before starting site again" at https://coinsmarkets.com/news.php

Possibility 1: coinsmarkets.org is fake, but will a fake site tell you that it is fake?
Possibility 2: coinsmarkets.org is not fake, but the message said other than coinsmarkets.com, all other are fake.

Conclusion: don't take so serious about coinsmarkets message, seems like I have to believe it is an exit scam now.

Seriously? Huh

They are copying the original site word for word to make it look like it's real. The moment you enter your username and password and pin, they record it. Simple as that.
Hedda Gabler

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:31:16 PM

Seriously? Huh

They are copying the original site word for word to make it look like it's real. The moment you enter your username and password and pin, they record it. Simple as that.

Really because, I was really angry and frustrated, so I tried to login on the 185.66.140.234 out of desperation to get my coins back. I know it said it wasn't secured but I thought 185.66.140.234 was the real website. Because when I logged in, it took me to the coinsmarket.com secured website. So are you telling me 185.66.140.234 is a fake website for them to steal my username and password?
Bartier_Cardi

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:48:44 PM

coinsmarkets.com is a fake site
fleer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:09:24 PM

ya it looks like a phishing site from 10 years ago

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
[     DISCORD     ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:57:43 PM

You can't believe anything you read on the internet.  Not even this.  You may or may not believe what the say on their news link on the website which is supposed to be the only source of info they allow to give.  They seem to be very private.  For all I know, all the talk about law suits is just a scam too.  I'm waiting for the end of February.  If nothing by there is nothing by that time I'll just stop reading all this crap and move on... well, I might check back to see if there's any new  developments but for the most part I'm not worried too much. 

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:08:18 AM

You can't believe anything you read on the internet.  Not even this.  You may or may not believe what the say on their news link on the website which is supposed to be the only source of info they allow to give.  They seem to be very private.  For all I know, all the talk about law suits is just a scam too.  I'm waiting for the end of February.  If nothing by there is nothing by that time I'll just stop reading all this crap and move on... well, I might check back to see if there's any new  developments but for the most part I'm not worried too much. 
Spoken like someone who doesn't have much invested or anything at all.  You can tell who the users are that lost a lot and want their money back.
r0ma.n

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:29:31 AM

How can it be fake if even this topic's name contains "coinsmarkets.com". Those that end with .net and .org are fake ones.
Isle of Groestl

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:15:53 AM

Hi Guys Please STOP the fuck 

bla bla fake or not bla bla

you all can do nothing if is a fake or scamm or anything you all guys will see but
"bla bla i talk the same shit like all others bla bla" is not really helpfull .

We have on this thread 121 or 122 sites and you all talk the same shit . All new guys musst spend a hole fucking day for read this fucking bla bla and if the guys are on the last site , we have all no helpfull News , but hole day is over , its fucking Crazy . We musst work together make it simple and easy for everyone , and more Poeple will come to the Crypto markets and than the market booms you will see .

Please Talk serious things and not every shit you hear from 20 other persons , because we here on BITCOINTALK and not BITCOIN SHIT TALK .
Thx

You're also the same old 'blah blah' bullshit - with bad spelling and syntax too.
Try using spell-check since you spell like horse-shit.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:04:55 AM

Spoken like someone who doesn't have much invested or anything at all.  You can tell who the users are that lost a lot and want their money back.

Or, we can tell who the users are that have been around since 2009 and have seen this all happen before.  I don't doubt there is a lot of hurt and pain out there.  I don't doubt that even some of the more experienced and veteran bitcoiners were hurt by this.  I was hurt by this. 

The difference is I've been hurt before.  I've made mistakes before.  No matter how much I get hurt I always come back stronger than before. 

I have learned to always believe in myself no matter what.  Always keep going.  It all averages out.  Win some lose some.

however, I will say that i agree with many who say this kind of thing is why blockchain is not mainstream and will struggle to be viable because of things like this.  Nerds are awesome.  I'm part nerd myself.  The problem with nerds is we are like anyone else with our flaws.  We observe thing through our nerd prism and things like setting up VPS servers for this or that are no big deal.  Or we manage complex security aspects as if it were like breathing air or drinking water when the fact is that the average person won't adopt such madness.  And, of course... the average coin trader doesn't want to put up with what this CM is doing. 

I like to say I can see from another POV.  Anyone on the outside looking in at this would see some monkeys performing brain surgery.  I can't say I disagree with that observation.  CM needs to get their sh!t together to say the very least.  But hey... the same or similar could be said for Nicehash.  NH has come back better than ever. 

And...I liked the unique staking features CM brought to the game.  It raises a level of awareness such as, "wtf are other exchanges doing with stakable coins??"  many have said they are pocketing the stake amounts.  That is also a problem to be worked out.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: