Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:57:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60625 times)
sass0

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:34:45 PM

Can anyone withdraw on CMS? I allways get a message that withdraw.php is missing on the server... I have some ECA parked there and dont really get anything of staking...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qf3l3k

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:37:20 PM

Can anyone withdraw on CMS? I allways get a message that withdraw.php is missing on the server... I have some ECA parked there and dont really get anything of staking...

It's been removed long time ago to prevent people from withdrawing money.
hjkuhl

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:38:33 PM

It remains mystery why it was so hard to post this news two weeks ago, day/two after issues happened ...

Yeah, I am still extremely skeptical and am still not counting on them coming back at this point.

its funny how all the people were playing FBI and CIA to track down the admins, finding out that there were multiple false addresses and phone numbers used in setting up this exchange but now that they found the time to make a statement all of that does not matter anymore?
seems like the fear of losing money is still not as big as fear of missing out  Wink
qf3l3k

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:41:14 PM

News on the site
News
About the down time ,
Time : 2018-01-19

Now issue with hosting , hosting complained about a lot of fraud report from users about our service . We find this really hard to explain , it is clear that not even a single coin has moved from our wallets , and once again we are here to stay ,

We have not even released 10% of our road map , there is a lot of new future to be added in the nearest future.
Servers issues
Time : 2018-01-03
We have few servers issue we are working on fixing them , all should be back to normal soon,

So, what was so hard to explain to hosting?
The fact that they cut-off people from withdrawing coins from their systems?
If it is so legit as they claim to be I don't see any issue to explain that to hosting... especially that hosting company, which hosts servers should back their statements and confirm servers outage.

They were reading all posts on BTT and chatbox, so was that a problem to make statement when they seen that people are going to report them?

I still think it's all to keep people away from chasing them and at this point they got afraid.

Why they can't uncover names of team members like legit projects do?
Just sad story blaming users for CM failures.

Pathetic post from thieves.
qf3l3k

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:49:08 PM

It remains mystery why it was so hard to post this news two weeks ago, day/two after issues happened ...

Yeah, I am still extremely skeptical and am still not counting on them coming back at this point.

Yup. I agree with you. It is all just to buy more time, so they can escape.
l3eix

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:52:25 PM

Told you guys the same, but some of idiot kids start to say bullshit it's scaming

Like I said Cm is gonna come back so strong, let's help them..
qf3l3k

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:54:42 PM

Told you guys the same, but some of idiot kids start to say bullshit it's scaming

Like I said Cm is gonna come back so strong, let's help them..

Yeah.. send them some BTC as donation for new servers.
CrustySir

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:00:44 PM

Yeah.

According to CM, they have 9 or 10 people working for them... not sure if the person that left in November is counting towards that.

"First let us explain what is coinsmarkets , we are based on 2 investor , 1 admin , 1 coder , 2 senior support and 4 general support ."

In November last year 1 of senior support left the team , It is hard enough to hire a new one , this work is based on a lot of trust , so we still waiting for correct condidat ."

But either way, 9 or 10 people and somehow no one was able to track down one of them or no one knows the real identity of any one of them or the former employee? Not one of these 9 or 10 people decided to make a public statement anywhere after seeing the backlash? And over the past two weeks, neither of the 2 investors said "This is destroying our rep! Everyone thinks we stole a ton of money and there are people that want to hunt us down. We better quickly make some kind of statement!"?

I don't believe any of it.

And they conveniently never said whether or not they actually successfully found new hosting. All they was that said they started the negotiation a week ago -> weasel words.

And also, the most important information by far and the only thing everyone cares about is when is coinsmarkets coming back? We're still completely in the dark on that. Not even a rough estimate - which they should easily be able to provide now that the DB issues are supposedly fixed.

They basically just said a lot of things that sound nice while keeping us completely in the dark on the only thing that matters, which is when the site will be back online.
therealwafdawg

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:31:53 PM

Yeah.

According to CM, they have 9 or 10 people working for them... not sure if the person that left in November is counting towards that.

"First let us explain what is coinsmarkets , we are based on 2 investor , 1 admin , 1 coder , 2 senior support and 4 general support ."

In November last year 1 of senior support left the team , It is hard enough to hire a new one , this work is based on a lot of trust , so we still waiting for correct condidat ."

But either way, 9 or 10 people and somehow no one was able to track down one of them or no one knows the real identity of any one of them or the former employee? Not one of these 9 or 10 people decided to make a public statement anywhere after seeing the backlash? And over the past two weeks, neither of the 2 investors said "This is destroying our rep! Everyone thinks we stole a ton of money and there are people that want to hunt us down. We better quickly make some kind of statement!"?

I don't believe any of it.

And they conveniently never said whether or not they actually successfully found new hosting. All they was that said they started the negotiation a week ago -> weasel words.

And also, the most important information by far and the only thing everyone cares about is when is coinsmarkets coming back? We're still completely in the dark on that. Not even a rough estimate - which they should easily be able to provide now that the DB issues are supposedly fixed.

They basically just said a lot of things that sound nice while keeping us completely in the dark on the only thing that matters, which is when the site will be back online.

Exactly they are exit scamming and are looking for more time.  Is there a bounty to hunt them down and hang them?
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:38:07 PM

Communication is critical in situations like these.  There really is no excuse for not taking 5 minutes out of your day to inform all your customers with what is going on.  When you're silent then people always assume the worst.
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:02:37 PM

Communication is critical in situations like these.  There really is no excuse for not taking 5 minutes out of your day to inform all your customers with what is going on.  When you're silent then people always assume the worst.

they were posting about constant ddos attacks and growing number of clients and that they are going to upgrade servers. no?

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
l3eix

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:14:25 PM

They were updating you with the sentences on the live website, just end the fuking nagging and wait for site to be up
NetfetMiningCompany

Activity: 315
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:19:13 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 08:29:48 PM by NetfetMiningCompany

That fluffy reply says nothing. Sounds nice but it's extremely vague and doesnt really say anything. It's just a sob story from people who are supposed be acting professional. I dont care if its 3 people or 20 at this point. hire someone if you can't do it, and get that crap up again. It's all BS. There is no reason for it. All they are doing is blaming others for their misfortune. It's petty.

"Too Big?" - seriously? Can't believe this is even a problem. How was it not even predicted with a plan.

"hosts thinks you are crooks" - don't act like it if you are not. simple really.

"servers are being worked on" - nothing new there. this should have been happening without being said. Why dont you say exactly what you are doing to get it up again. Why can't they just be completely transparent. It isnt hard if you have nothing to hide. seriously it isn't. There is something they aren't telling anyone. Weather its legal or illegal remains to be seen. It's completely obvious we don't have the whole story.

It's just far too much. Totally Amateur and they clearly need to re-evaluate everything that has happened this month. I personally don't think anyone should do business with them until they get their crap straight, and can prove they can handle it. What if it happens again? Their team is clearly not trained enough for it, what happens then. Meh. You think people are angry and annoyed now, wait until excuses dont mean crap and it's just lawsuit after harassment after lawsuit from that point. They need to seriously think this over if they aren't doing anything shady.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
zen83m

Activity: 119
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:45:38 PM

News on the site
News
About the down time ,

Now issue with hosting , hosting complained about a lot of fraud report from users about our service . We find this really hard to explain , it is clear that not even a single coin has moved from our wallets , and once again we are here to stay ,

We have not even released 10% of our road map , there is a lot of new future to be added in the nearest future.
Servers issues
We have few servers issue we are working on fixing them , all should be back to normal soon,

If it is so legit as they claim to be I don't see any issue to explain that to hosting... especially that hosting company, which hosts servers should back their statements and confirm servers outage.

They were reading all posts on BTT and chatbox, so was that a problem to make statement when they seen that people are going to report them?

I still think it's all to keep people away from chasing them and at this point they got afraid.

i think the patethic one here is you, why dont u make yourself an exchange and see how hard to make it work! Get a life!
qf3l3k

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:47:18 PM

They were updating you with the sentences on the live website, just end the fuking nagging and wait for site to be up

If the site was so life why I couldn't withdraw money heh
qf3l3k

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:47:47 PM

News on the site
News
About the down time ,

Servers issues

i think the patethic one here is you, why dont u make yourself an exchange and see how hard to make it work! Get a life!

And you are??? one of CM scammers trying to distract people from facts?
zen83m

Activity: 119
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:54:28 PM

im a customer but not a pussy like you that make fud! i just wait patiently!
cefinnell01

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:54:37 PM

News on the site
News
About the down time ,

Servers issues

Fiesty  Cheesy
CrustySir

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:06:11 PM

Being realistic is not spreading fud.

Notice how they still haven't given us an ETA for when the site will be up and running again? Now that DB issue is fixed, which is the difficult and uncertain part, there's no reason to not provide us with an estimate.

Don't you find it at all suspicious that they claim that they have a team of 9-10 people, but not one of them has been identified? That, outside of the coinsmarket user here who hasn't logged in sincethe 4th, no one has found a record of any one of them on social media or crypto communities saying that they're part of the coinsmarkets team (even just in passing/casual conversation)?
qf3l3k

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:47:01 PM

Well.. and I guess if your bank would cut-off access to account and all cards you would sit at home waiting patiently without asking them or looking for some information hahaha Cheesy
Good luck with that approach kid Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: