Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:12:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60630 times)
MorisYT

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:20:46 PM

I think there only 2 ways in this situation :
1. Wait and maybe one day theyll be back
2. Report this story to some mass media resourses, it wont help to get back our coins but at least we'll prevent such situations in the future and teach people who are new to crypto not to hold much on exchanges.

What about finding them, hunting, legal actions etc. Even if this is real 100% scam its too late
1st beacause 30 days is more than enough to change your documents to new, change your face maybe and move to another country and cover all traces (with 100m$ in pocket its no problem for sure).
2nd - If it was so easy it would be already done, if u take a look at bitcointalk topic and this chat history there were a lot of ppl who contacted lawyers, hackers , police, host, domain reg etc...none of this actions gave any result. Maybe it worth to try but i doubt if we can achieve anything except losing time and money with this.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitfreaky

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:39:56 PM

It looks like they've got their SSL/https certificate working again now...
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:49:04 PM

If this is how they pull an exit scam, this is the worst way to do it lmao.
bitfreaky

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:58:25 PM

Tell me about it. They're just toying with people's emotions   Roll Eyes Cheesy Cheesy
onewayticket

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:56:27 PM

by the contrary!
it is the best and most effective exit scam i have seen so far.
it managed to keep us from action till now.
from the point of effectiveness it worked really great for them.
Isle of Groestl

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:44:23 PM

There is no escaping karma.
CM devs may laugh, but in the end they will be weeping and gnashing their teeth, in this present incarnation or the next.

The money they stole from me was only a portion of a windfall-cash-cascade I made off the rise of various cryptos in 2017.
My main chunck is steal earning me easy money.   
d_crypto

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:23:55 PM

This is not right...They seem to be very unprofessionals! Now i see why they don't really care to speed the process.
AcesLament

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:42:38 PM

If it was an exit scam, they would not be leaving a trail by changing the news/messages on their site and renewing their domain and etc... If they were trying to exit scam, they would just disappear. But then that means that these coinsmarkets people are just plain incompetent which is probably just as bad as scam artists. Once we get our money back, I suggest never using them again because this will happen again unless they change how they operate.
duep

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:14:05 PM

CM devs may laugh, but in the end they will be weeping and gnashing their teeth, in this present incarnation or the next.

The money they stole from me was only a portion of a windfall-cash-cascade I made off the rise of various cryptos in 2017.

Nah. There is no santa, and no karma. The only gnashing of teeth they will have is from the stress of thinking what to do with the 100M they stuffed their underpants with.

Personally I have not made that much, started in crypto late and with small capital. Anyway, what I had on CM was good chunk I got by leveraging the ups of all the shitcoins there. Too bad it is gone but I kind of I expect all crypto can vanish or lose its value in a moment, so there it goes. Guess I should be setting up my own wallets for all them shitcoins I trade..

Will keep checking but have spent enough on this, pointless to waste more time. Little to gain on any action for me..
theofficialdentist

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:53:58 PM

If it was an exit scam, they would not be leaving a trail by changing the news/messages on their site and renewing their domain and etc... If they were trying to exit scam, they would just disappear. But then that means that these coinsmarkets people are just plain incompetent which is probably just as bad as scam artists. Once we get our money back, I suggest never using them again because this will happen again unless they change how they operate.

True, make no sense to exit scam, this are just some retards who dont know what to do. If they wanted to exit, they would already leave and let the cm domain name down. Why contact ghandi and webhosting to get everything on track again?

I also beleive something else is wrong behind this wall
Isle of Groestl

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:28:42 PM

Nah. There is no santa, and no karma. The only gnashing of teeth they will have is from the stress of thinking what to do with the 100M they stuffed their underpants with.

Personally I have not made that much, started in crypto late and with small capital. Anyway, what I had on CM was good chunk I got by leveraging the ups of all the shitcoins there. Too bad it is gone but I kind of I expect all crypto can vanish or lose its value in a moment, so there it goes. Guess I should be setting up my own wallets for all them shitcoins I trade..

Will keep checking but have spent enough on this, pointless to waste more time. Little to gain on any action for me.

Yup, you're an idiot.
Cause and Effect is a basic law of the Universe - 'Reap what you Sow 101'.
Most rich people end up as alcoholics after traveling and shopping gets old.
duep

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:35:04 PM

Will keep checking but have spent enough on this, pointless to waste more time. Little to gain on any action for me.

Yup, you're an idiot.

Thanks Einstein. I get what you are saying. We should all be glad they took your money, and hope they took as much as possible. Otherwise you might end up rich and alcoholic. Cheers.
Isle of Groestl

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:00:38 PM

Yup, you're an idiot.

Thanks Einstein. I get what you are saying. We should all be glad they took your money, and hope they took as much as possible. Otherwise you might end up rich and alcoholic. Cheers.

Don't let knowledge get in your way.
You certainly would not want to know how much was taken, and how much is currently exponentiating - that might throw shit on your face. We all know you have to live in ambiguities or your narrative would be in a world of shit. 
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:01:50 AM

The news section of their website, https://coinsmarkets.com/news.php is the only place to get valid news from this business.  Don't go to telegram, discord, twitter, here or anywhere else but their site for news and updates.  Everything else is either NUH or FUD.

News
Warning about other domains
Time : 2018-01-30

Only official domain for our site is coinsmarkets.com ,all other are fake , used to steal your data , Pin will be reset before starting site again ,

Update
Time : 2018-01-27

We finally find a new home for our servers and domain name , please be patient , we understand that we took a long time to fix , we already explained the reasons , Once again we are sorry , There can be some redirect to new servers and domain name , please do not bombard new host and mail registrar , the service is getting restored .

More delay
Time : 2018-01-25

Now gandi (Domain registrar) took over our domain , we are working with them to restore access , Please stop bombaring hosting and domain registrar , You are just delaying the process of getting back coinsmarkets online.

About the down time ,
Time : 2018-01-19

First let us explain what is coinsmarkets , we are based on 2 investor , 1 admin , 1 coder , 2 senior support and 4 general support .

In November last year 1 of senior support left the team , It is hard enough to hire a new one , this work is based on a lot of trust , so we still waiting for correct condidat .

Now let's move to the issue , in December we experienced a lot of new users and huge volume , we were ready for double or even triple volume but in our case it was 10x +.

From here all kind of problem start with servers ,

Now add to that the last senior support remaining have some family issue and was forced to be off  most of the time .

In addition to all that there was some db corruption issue we faced due to the overload and later hosting issue.

So a lot of work to do with a lot of missing stuff.

Please understand that in exchange you can't just go and hire someone and trust him millions of dollars .

We are sorry for lack of comunication about issue we have thought that people already trust us enough , and we invested 100% of time in restoring the site .

Now issue with hosting , hosting complained about a lot of fraud report from users about our service . We find this really hard to explain , it is clear that not even a single coin has moved from our wallets , and once again we are here to stay ,

We have not even released 10% of our road map , there is a lot of new future to be added in the nearest future.

A week ago we started negoation with new host that can accept similar service , we initiated the move ,

The Database was fixed yesterday night .

Now remain to setup new servers , few fix here and there and service will be restored ,

We write our news only in coinsmarkets news section , any twitter , chat msg etc is a scam ,

Again Official Coinsmarkets message are written only in coinsmarkets news section .

Servers issues
Time : 2018-01-03

We have few servers issue we are working on fixing them , all should be back to normal soon,

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
inheritor

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:02:43 AM

Servers issues

We have few servers issue we are working on fixing them , all should be back to normal soon,
Bullshit news.
BlueYozakuraBTC

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:30:17 AM

The news section of their website, https://coinsmarkets.com/news.php is the only place to get valid news from this business.  Don't go to telegram, discord, twitter, here or anywhere else but their site for news and updates.  Everything else is either NUH or FUD.

News
Warning about other domains
Time : 2018-01-30

Only official domain for our site is coinsmarkets.com ,all other are fake , used to steal your data , Pin will be reset before starting site again ,

Update
Time : 2018-01-27

We finally find a new home for our servers and domain name , please be patient , we understand that we took a long time to fix , we already explained the reasons , Once again we are sorry , There can be some redirect to new servers and domain name , please do not bombard new host and mail registrar , the service is getting restored .

More delay
Time : 2018-01-25

Now gandi (Domain registrar) took over our domain , we are working with them to restore access , Please stop bombaring hosting and domain registrar , You are just delaying the process of getting back coinsmarkets online.

About the down time ,
Time : 2018-01-19

First let us explain what is coinsmarkets , we are based on 2 investor , 1 admin , 1 coder , 2 senior support and 4 general support .

In November last year 1 of senior support left the team , It is hard enough to hire a new one , this work is based on a lot of trust , so we still waiting for correct condidat .

Now let's move to the issue , in December we experienced a lot of new users and huge volume , we were ready for double or even triple volume but in our case it was 10x +.

From here all kind of problem start with servers ,

Now add to that the last senior support remaining have some family issue and was forced to be off  most of the time .

In addition to all that there was some db corruption issue we faced due to the overload and later hosting issue.

So a lot of work to do with a lot of missing stuff.

Please understand that in exchange you can't just go and hire someone and trust him millions of dollars .

We are sorry for lack of comunication about issue we have thought that people already trust us enough , and we invested 100% of time in restoring the site .

Now issue with hosting , hosting complained about a lot of fraud report from users about our service . We find this really hard to explain , it is clear that not even a single coin has moved from our wallets , and once again we are here to stay ,

We have not even released 10% of our road map , there is a lot of new future to be added in the nearest future.

A week ago we started negoation with new host that can accept similar service , we initiated the move ,

The Database was fixed yesterday night .

Now remain to setup new servers , few fix here and there and service will be restored ,

We write our news only in coinsmarkets news section , any twitter , chat msg etc is a scam ,

Again Official Coinsmarkets message are written only in coinsmarkets news section .

Servers issues

You forgot the " trading in a few hours" on 2018-02-03

Then 4 days later...
"Again delay due to hosting , we get to move again"- 2018-02-07

Also turning the wallets are on then they're off then they're on then they're off.

Going from secured to unsecured to secure to unsecured site.

Logging on bitcointalk yet not posting anything official as they did when they went down for a few days back in 09/2017.

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        ░░           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
      ▒░        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
    ░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
   ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░            ▒
  ▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░              ░▓▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░             ░▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒          ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░         ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░       ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░  ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░     ░░
  ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░      ░█░
   ░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░        ░██░
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░          ░███▒
      ░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░             ░▒█████░
                           ░░▒██████░
            ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████░
                 ░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sphere .
  DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK 
         OVER 250,000 HAVE JOINED!
ICO DATE 
Feb. 12, 2018
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████░
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
GET IT ON
Google Play
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
    ░█████████████████████████
   ░████████████████████████▒
   ████████████████████████
   ░██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
DOWNLOAD ON THE
App Store
ghostwalker.ph

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:50:35 AM

if you're still waiting for CONSmarkets to come back, you dont need to wait.

you need to travel back to the past and withdraw all your coins.

CONSmarkets isnt gonna come back, the creators of the site are already travelling around the world with their hard earned cryptos!

wake up people, we need bounties to hackers to trace them and get them a decent funeral ASAP!
duffrageous

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:08:36 AM

If anyone has ever had a family member or a close friend die unexpectedly, it hurts a little more and takes some time to get over it.  Be thankful you still have the seat on your pants.  I had $170k in coins on coinsmarkets(about 5 btc) and other exchanges before they went down.  I was gonna setup two nodes in a couple days but I got lazy.  We knew the site had been freaking out for days. Then on Jan 7, the market started to dip before the big crash on Jan 16.  I now have about $50k left.  I know you just gotta work hard and be lucky you're alive.  If BTC hits 50k at the end of the year, we should be good again.
Burlz

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:11:07 AM

I really hope its not an exit scam, because if it is, it's the worst one I've ever seen.
hoping is over man.
i am willing to pay 50k€ when get my stuff back.
anyone who can make this happen pls contact me asap.

hey onewayticket

I have been posting at various forums and the like to see what support there is out in the community to get behind a crowdfunding project with the goal to raise funds (while protecting the contributor of those funds) and use the funds to post bounties for information, hire investigators and legal team etc.

Generally there has been little support, but maybe if I build it they will come.

Are you interested to support this project?
Are you able to introduce other supporters?

It is intended that the supporters that pledge funds and ultimately contribute will get a seat for decisions and oversee the process and priority in the recovery of coins.

I do not have any experience in crowdfunding - but there is little to no action out there apart from people wasting energy on anger and despair, so a small team working on this would be a big step forward.

Thoughts?
Burlz

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:28:41 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 09:46:01 AM by Burlz

Additionally there have been many comments stating the coins are already gone.

Yet if I check the block Explorer (as others have also) of various coins I have - they are all still in tact.

Can some one explain how they can exchange or transfer coins if that transaction is not recorded in the block explorer?
If they have found a way to do this then they are a genius and the blockchain is in fact worthless.
Or I do not understand how the blockchain works (which is also possible) Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: