Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:01:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: benefits of meditation  (Read 4494 times)
billsted86

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:32:27 AM

some of the benefits of meditation in general:
- Regeneration of DNA cells
- Repair and restoration of body tissues
- Cures some systemic and cardiovascular diseases
- Can improve the ability of the subconscious - Can improve instinct, intuition and the sixth sense (eye to -3)
- Increases peace and happiness of the heart
- Increase resignation
- Increase circulation of oxygen in the blood
- Increases the intelligence of IQ, EQ, SQ
- Increased concentration and focus
- Increase the ability of inner power
- There are many other benefits that you find yourself ..........
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smokeash07

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:07:53 AM

refreshing our mind at the same time relaxing are thoughts and restored our strength. Grin
purangko

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:31:57 AM

The benefits of meditation is that it relax our mind and body. It also contributes to release our  stress both emotional, mental and physical. Meditation gives us freshness and youthfulness. Through meditation we are able to express our harmonious movement that will help our body and soul. If you want to get out and rest for a while on the world that full  of traffic, pollution, anger, sadness, noisiness try to experience meditation and you will know the benefits. Experienced is the best.

kh bhuiyan

Activity: 261

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:34:20 AM

Meditation decreases stress.It reduces symptoms associated with depression,anxiety disorders,pain and insomnia. It also enhances the ability to pay attention.
nilakshifernando

Activity: 306

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:25:10 AM

there are many benefits of meditation although it is a complex thing. if one can meditate daily there are many benefits. a person who meditates can have a good night's sleep, he or she doesn't dream nightmares, gets pleasant features, becomes a favourite person among others, even the gods protect that person.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:41:05 AM

benefits of meditation keeps your minds at ease and relax it relieves your stress and clearer your mind, and also it helps you make a wiser decision especially when you meditate on God's word not only it gives you peace but it encourages you as well and inspires you in your daily living.

ninjacrack

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:13:43 AM

Meditation is can lower your blood pressure, can relax your mind so that you can think well, can relax your body from fatigue.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:23:42 AM

I think meditation will only have effect if you do it regularly. Besides it's not easy to meditate, even for some 3-5 minutes. I think this really developes to mind but costs some efforts too.
cryptoimal86

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:24:16 AM

best thing is calm and healthy mind which is cause to healthy life. Smiley  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
mozartopfer

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:27:10 AM

I believe that the best benefit of meditation is a clear mind. After a meditation you feel as if you were swimming for an hour. Your mind now can be active and help u with your daily activities. Meditation also helps to understand, what is crucial for your life and what is just unimportant.
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:35:57 AM

Just some of benefits:
  • greater inner calm throughout the day
  • reduced cortisol (the “stress hormone”)
  • normalized blood pressure
  • reduced insomnia
  • lower risk of heart attack and stroke
  • reduced anxiety and depression
  • improved brain function and memory
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:19:03 AM

What are the most amazing benefits of mediation ?

Meditation got lots of benefits on our body. When you meditate, you allow your blood flow to flow better and that is because of the right oxygen amount entering your body. When you are in meditation you can think better as well, and with you thinking properly, mistakes are lessen as well as anger burst outs are being calm by it.

Flip Flop

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:24:21 AM

Relaxation appears to boost immunity in recovering cancer patients.
A study at the Ohio State University found that progressive muscular relaxation, when practised daily, reduced the risk of breast cancer recurrence.
In another study at Ohio State, a month of relaxation exercises boosted natural killer cells in the elderly, giving them a greater resistance to tumours and to viruses
rick.jr

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:07:02 PM

i've been meditating for more than 3 years now and it definetely was among the things that changed my life. it's difficult to explain but it makes me feel rejuvenated and elated
emma46

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:43:03 PM

What are the most amazing benefits of mediation ?

I myself practice meditation. It has a lot of benefits I think. For example, clearing my mind whenever I have troubles. It also allows me to make decisions that are well thought of instead of rushing to something that I might regret in the future.
wideshut

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:00:31 PM

Oh meditation is very cool.
Even 5 minutes everyday will make you more confident and calmer)
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:18:54 PM

I think meditation will only have effect if you do it regularly. Besides it's not easy to meditate, even for some 3-5 minutes. I think this really developes to mind but costs some efforts too.

This is so true. It simply will not work if not done regularly. And it is very difficult to develop a regular routine as so many of us have overactive minds when we make the decision to start meditating.

But with practice and discipline the benefits are amazing! I've found it to help my interactions with people in both business and social life. It has also helped me reduce my anger by about 70%. Also in stressful situations it makes you more calm and more apt to use your logical mind as opposed to reacting to your emotions. It has strong benefit when it comes to emotional control (which really helps with trading!).

Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:24:09 PM

dalam keadaan pikiran yang bebas dari aktivitas berpikir, ternyata manusia tidak mati, tidak juga pingsan, dan sadar.
Setiap orang dapat secara bebas memberikan nilai-nilai insidentil tentang makna maju bagi kehidupannya. Oleh karena hanya dengan mempraktekkan meditasi dalam hidup, orang bisa mendapatkan manfaat.meditation releases us from the suffering of very subjective subjective and bad thoughts that are proportionally related directly to our attachment to certain thoughts and judgments. We begin to understand that life is an endless series of thoughts, judgments, and subjective deliveries that we intuitively begin to release.in a state of mind free from thoughtful activity, it turns out that man does not die, does not faint, and remains conscious.
Everyone can freely give his own values ​​about the meaning of meditation for his life. Because only by practicing meditation in life, one can feel the benefits of a meditation journey.
BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:51:27 PM

First time when I tryed it I didn't feel anything special. But with more and more practice I've got much more concentration. I can focus longer on certain topics, learn faster and actually I feel much better after everty practice. It's better to do in the morning before breakfast.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
HasiViraj

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:31:19 PM

There are huge medical benefits of meditation. those are cancer , irritable bowel syndrome , heart disease , Depression etc. also it improves concentration and life style. meditation can increase happiness. Most people use meditation to release the stress.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: