Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:58:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: benefits of meditation  (Read 4494 times)
Mr.flores

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:54:01 AM

What are the most amazing benefits of mediation ?
Its clears mind from all anxiety and worries.This was mostly the problem of the people.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitroxis

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:02:04 AM

Most of the benefits of mediation can also be achieved through other activities, like sports. In other words, there are more types of meditation - anything that you do that tends to isolate you from the outer world. even baking bread can have a meditation quality Smiley

YourCoinIsMine

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:02:40 AM

You'll find peace with yourself, and that's the main goal to achieve on meditation.
stevenheung

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:18:16 AM

I think meditation can help us feel peaceful and calm ourself in mind.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:03:55 AM

one of the problems of today's world is that we are constantly with some troubles, plans, in the future or in the past....we don't live here and now, and this is very important for our soul...and meditation cn help...we calm our mind and ideally get rid of all thoughts for a while...in the end our consciousness is purified and we become capable of more in our life, the potential is revealed in us
bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:58:26 AM

when meditating we stay in a quiet and peaceful place where in we can think of the things that we have done. We analyze the things that we have done. For me the benefits of meditation is that it helps us to feel at peace and happy and also contented of everything that we have.
When meditating we think of the good things and bad things that had happened on the whole day which helps us to think of something that will make us at peace.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
MostHigh

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:10:55 AM

i meditate for ten minutes before i go to bed every night. It helps me get a good sleep and also wake up stronger every day
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:23:48 AM

I read an article about that before, it was said that meditation can help to reduce stress (obviously),  it helps to strengthen your immune system, increased memory or IQ, more spiritually aware of different things and it was also stated that it can reconstruct your brain. I think the advantages are more on mental or psychological. I think it can also be the key for longer lifespan.

ranz_18

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:10:29 AM

These are typical benefits to those people who undergo meditation, it increased amounts of energy and reduced fatigue; better health; greater resistance to disease; better sleep; emotional balance; a sense of calm; a positive outlook; improved relationships; greater self-awareness; a deeper sense of meaning; and spiritual grow. Typical benefits that people describe include increased amounts of energy and reduced fatigue; better health; greater resistance to disease; better sleep; emotional balance; a sense of calm; a positive outlook; improved relationships; greater self-awareness; a deeper sense of meaning; and spiritual grow.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:02:54 AM

The benefits of meditation is to relieve stress , to have more focus , improve concentration and many things , to increase our self spirit or spritual. Now a days many of us forgot to medidate because of so busy , busy on many things like , work and whatever. And for me meditation is like a way to connect to God , to relax and to release all. And after meditation , pray to God.
FiveReelsOne

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:47:08 AM

It helps rjuvinate and reconnect with your spirit to have you a sound mind and body.  It makes you feel better.

Invest in a working business    ✔︎     ǀ      Follow us & check out the   whitepaper   
● ⚫ GIFcoin ⚫ ●      ǀ     Gambling Investment Fund     ǀ     80% of net profits are shared    ✔︎     ǀ                                                                          
                                                                                                    Profit share token                  ✔︎     ǀ      Website  -  Announcement  -  Twitter  -  Telegram
moanamakeway

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:16:02 AM

The most amazing benefit of meditation is the clarity of mind. Meditation rids our mind from stressors and also from toxins produced by stress. This is a great help for us to live much longer and much happier.
manananggal

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:19:38 AM

I feel more concretrate doing anything including my career and society.More than that,i start meditate in 2014 everday(specially in night time)what happen then?
sevenmiles

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:36:06 AM

Meditation can help you focus and calm down. Every time I am in a struggling status, I use meditation to help me relax before go to bed and it really help me to get a good dream. I use meditation to remind me something to do, so I can really remember things in the later.

bitminerox0621

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:28:28 AM

Meditation is have very good benefits. First is the calm mind, it helps you be more creative and solve more problems. Another thing is it helps us in our respiration, since it involves continuous and relax inhale and exhale, it helps the lungs function well, as a result more oxygen circulating in our blood veins means it makes the body healthier. It also helps in mental and spiritual aspects, because you basically free yourself from everything when meditating, calm mind and inner peace. Smiley
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:20:22 AM

There are plenty of benefits that we can get from meditation. One of them is to get away from the busy life in the fast line and the everyday noise of the city. In doing so, you ease your mind and body from the said stressors and live healthily. It can also allow you to control your emotions and direct them to positivity all the time. It will let you appreciate life and nature and other little things that you take for granted.
naglas

Activity: 233
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:41:35 PM

meditation make your mind peaceful by which you will able concentrate in any task as well you will stress free, moreover it give benefit to your health that will balance your body hormones.
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:10:13 PM

The benefits of meditation are reduces pain and enhances body's immune system, reduces feelings of depression, anxiety, anger, and confusion, and increase blood flow and slows the heart rate.
IfixTchenTchen

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:09:20 PM

I still have to understand why is it called meditation if you do it by stopping to think.
dilshan007

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:20:09 PM

These are the benefits of mediation.Meditation reduces stress.It improves concentration.It encourages a healthy lifestyle.The practice increases self-awareness. It increases happiness.Meditation increases acceptance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: