Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:32:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51523 times)
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:21:31 AM

thanks for that! but as you see the main discussion is always in the english thread
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:31:50 AM

if they do fork a lot of ICO are going to lose money, the price of ETH would go under a lot.

It's not predictable i can say. We all say that ethereum chain will drop, this fork will reduce the value and it can go 2x in one day.

But the thing about locked amounts is a big scandal and i believe it will hurt ethereum in long term.

My only happiness about it Gatcoin didn't use their wallet.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:41:40 AM

if they do fork a lot of ICO are going to lose money, the price of ETH would go under a lot.

It's not predictable i can say. We all say that ethereum chain will drop, this fork will reduce the value and it can go 2x in one day.

But the thing about locked amounts is a big scandal and i believe it will hurt ethereum in long term.

well the mistake was really on Parity side, which are not able to code property. Smart contracts works just fine. Would not blame that on Ethereum
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:49:51 AM

Did you guys see the new promotional videos on Gatcoins site? They are hilarious  Grin

https://youtu.be/RPOPfui4OWk

https://youtu.be/xl5xaI1UHtg

https://youtu.be/AXxjZsJxDiM

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:02:32 AM

Did you guys see the new promotional videos on Gatcoins site? They are hilarious  Grin

https://youtu.be/RPOPfui4OWk

https://youtu.be/xl5xaI1UHtg

https://youtu.be/AXxjZsJxDiM

the last one with the child flying away cracked me up, well done Gatcoin!
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:24:32 AM

gatcoin will be trading on COSS Exchange after ICO  Roll Eyes

ANNOUNCEMENT! #GATCOIN will be traded on the COSS Exchange after #ICO!

https://twitter.com/gatcoin/status/928412014036312064

I need to create another account, too much exchanges right now  Cheesy
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:32:10 AM

Coss is a good exchange, even though its new, the support system is good and works around the clock. Happy to see Gatcoin getting listed.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:37:03 AM

Its only first exchange. I hope they will hit to other exchanges as well. Like Binance etc..
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:38:18 AM

wow direkt listing on an exchange after the ico.
thats fast  Shocked
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:49:58 AM

Coss is a good exchange, even though its new, the support system is good and works around the clock. Happy to see Gatcoin getting listed.

coss is good, now i have to create more accounts, too. sucks to have so many different exchanges, where your tokens and coins are listed... sometimes very hard to track...
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:04:13 AM

no it will not be an other fork eth to fix this bug,those who have funds frozen(ico included) let s say bad luck,luckily gatcoin seems will have no consequences from bug...

i hope so to, that gatcoin does not have any problems regarding the wallet.

but on the other hand, 150million dollar locked up is not small money, i guess we will see a eth fork coming if they cannot unlock those wallets.

Well I don't know.. Vitalik is actually not very pro-ico's and he stated on twitter that he's not responding to the wallet issue. (for now)

Would there be any side-effects from a hypothetical Ethereum hard fork that could affect Gatcoin?

I don't think so, if there will be a hard fork (which I doubt according to the tweets of Vitalik) it won't affect anything except the way smart contracts are coded.

It's more about ethics,  they claim To be immutable so they better don't fork or vitalik 's credibility is gone. And btw why not fork in july when  $30 M got lost then?

They lost 150 million dollars which is an amazing number and another fork possibility because of their incompetence.

I'm not sure about the future of ethereum after this kind of problems.

We must distinguish who fault here.  It's not vitalik's fault if parity 's devs implement crappy fuctions into their contracts,  there was the same issue back in july lol

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:13:35 AM

Yes, Coss is a good choice I think. They seem to work hard and are currently updating some features. Besides, they plan to work with upcoming ICOs and offer them the possibility for airdrops/promotions on their platform.

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:20:36 AM

I need to create another account, too much exchanges right now  Cheesy

coss is good, now i have to create more accounts, too. sucks to have so many different exchanges, where your tokens and coins are listed... sometimes very hard to track...
Well , there is an exchange which already and will list almost all of erc20 tokens and you dont need to create an account there.
If you know what i mean  Roll Eyes
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:48:31 AM

wow direkt listing on an exchange after the ico.
thats fast  Shocked

i thinks, its better than waiting long time for exchange.
it will attract more investor

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:10:08 AM

Well , there is an exchange which already and will list almost all of erc20 tokens and you dont need to create an account there.

Yeahh Etherdelta ... I'd rather make a new account for Coss (or any other exchange) when I have the chance to trade Gat tokens there, than having to deal with ED
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:10:46 AM

well the mistake was really on Parity side, which are not able to code property. Smart contracts works just fine. Would not blame that on Ethereum

Actually in the end it's not Ethereums mistake that the money got locked, so I don't see that it should get affected by this, either way. And the current stable price is also a good sign that people don't get this mistake wrong and blame Ethereum for this. But it's of course sad for everyone who lost money, especially also when there is money which would be needed for good projects.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:30:42 AM

Actually in the end it's not Ethereums mistake that the money got locked, so I don't see that it should get affected by this, either way. And the current stable price is also a good sign that people don't get this mistake wrong and blame Ethereum for this. But it's of course sad for everyone who lost money, especially also when there is money which would be needed for good projects.

Exactly, since everyone can develop on ethereum, something like this is bound to happen! I prefer ETC where devs are overall more meticulous

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:51:06 AM

Yeahh Etherdelta ... I'd rather make a new account for Coss (or any other exchange) when I have the chance to trade Gat tokens there, than having to deal with ED

It all depends on the volume. ED will surely have a bigger volume even on GAT than Coss.

Anyway, Coss looks great with 2FA and a great UI. If only coinigy supported them... but I saw no API.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:51:51 AM

Exactly, since everyone can develop on ethereum, something like this is bound to happen! I prefer ETC where devs are overall more meticulous

But ETC has not so much support, or? And parity is not ETH so you can't blame it on the ETH devs in the end. Why do you think ETC would be a better option?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:59:50 AM

But ETC has not so much support, or? And parity is not ETH so you can't blame it on the ETH devs in the end. Why do you think ETC would be a better option?

not sure if ETC is going to take off any time soon. especially since there's high demand due to ICO's accepting mostly ETH and not ETC.

Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: