Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:32:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
Affchain

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:17:15 PM

The more I read into this, the more I love the whole Idea. I still have concern over the data in the whitepaper regarding their "stress tests" but for all I know they could have paid a guy that just acted like he was performing these tests.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:28:18 PM

GAT digital tokens are planned to be used in SKPJ’s retail gift voucher program, COTOCO. GAT
Merchant Tokens for COTOCO will cover 21 major international and local brands with a network
of over 30,000 retail stores, 80,000 restaurants and 60,000 beauty outlets. The brands cover
household names in the fast food restaurant, beverage, confectionary, beauty and convenience
store businesses.

When stores and restaurants willl start accept Gatcoin tokens? I mean exact dates (at last - month)  Roll Eyes

I am not sure if this is already decided but according to their roadmap, the launch of the full GAT system is planned for October 2018. So we might have to wait almost a year.

I hope they have something to entertain us with in the meantime. There have been a number of ICOs that went radio silent after the final day of the sale. As a consequence the price of the tokens crashed.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:32:24 PM

GAT digital tokens are planned to be used in SKPJ’s retail gift voucher program, COTOCO. GAT
Merchant Tokens for COTOCO will cover 21 major international and local brands with a network
of over 30,000 retail stores, 80,000 restaurants and 60,000 beauty outlets. The brands cover
household names in the fast food restaurant, beverage, confectionary, beauty and convenience
store businesses.

When stores and restaurants willl start accept Gatcoin tokens? I mean exact dates (at last - month)  Roll Eyes

I am not sure if this is already decided but according to their roadmap, the launch of the full GAT system is planned for October 2018. So we might have to wait almost a year.

Well 1 year to build a full product and get extra partnerships isn't that bad.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:34:58 PM

store businesses.

I totally agree with you and I wasn't judging with what I wrote. But people have to realize that all this takes time and that sometime patience is needed.
Affchain

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:42:58 PM

store businesses.

I hope they have something to entertain us with in the meantime. There have been a number of ICOs that went radio silent after the final day of the sale. As a consequence the price of the tokens crashed.

Sadly, that is the truth. The market and its participants can be jumpy and panicky. I think right after an ICO closes, the team should be hard at work bringing whatever promises they made during the sale to fruition. But, maybe they should use a small portion of the millions of dollars they collected to pay their community management team to update the community and keep a light shining on their project.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:50:48 PM

store businesses.

I totally agree with you and I wasn't judging with what I wrote. But people have to realize that all this takes time and that sometime patience is needed.

To build this kind of partnerships you have to have a name and for that time and advertising are required, besides a good product. So I think this deadlines are normal for this kind of market.
Affchain

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:02:52 PM

store businesses.

When stores and restaurants willl start accept Gatcoin tokens? I mean exact dates (at last - month)  Roll Eyes

To build this kind of partnerships you have to have a name and for that time and advertising are required, besides a good product. So I think this deadlines are normal for this kind of market.

Luckily for these new companies, the ability to make a name for yourself is possible in short periods of time. With the ability to collect large sums of money in a blink of an eye comes the ability to launch full scale marketing campaigns all over the web and every social media. For a fraction what it costs companies like McDonalds or CokaCola to gain exposure, social media campaigns allow targeted effective advertising. Just sucks that the scamartists have figured this out as well.
loup

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:18:29 PM

The more I read into this, the more I love the whole Idea. I still have concern over the data in the whitepaper regarding their "stress tests" but for all I know they could have paid a guy that just acted like he was performing these tests.
Its normal that these kind of projects have large deadlines,the idea sounds good to me.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:31:37 PM

store businesses.

The road map is just a guide. Some milestones in the road map are not implemented accordingly so the GAT system might be rolled out earlier as planned, hopefully.
It can be faster or longer.
But im pretty sure it will be faster if the pre-sale and the ICO are successful,
loup

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:54:37 PM

store businesses.

The road map is just a guide. Some milestones in the road map are not implemented accordingly so the GAT system might be rolled out earlier as planned, hopefully.
But im pretty sure it will be faster if the pre-sale and the ICO are successful,
Everything is easier with money but good partnerships and marketing campaign are also needed.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:02:52 PM

store businesses.

Everything is easier with money but good partnerships and marketing campaign are also needed.
Thats right.
They have bounty campaign and a partnership with SKPJ.
Partnership with SK Planet Japan is really a good start.
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:35:33 PM

store businesses.

When stores and restaurants willl start accept Gatcoin tokens? I mean exact dates (at last - month)  Roll Eyes

The whole year in the crypto world is like ten years in the ordinary. So much can change. I do not like such long terms. But apparently before they do not have time. Its internal high-speed blockchain will be launched only in the summer...
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:11:50 AM

Only in October? But in roadmap says, that launch platform in summer 2018?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:13:25 AM

Went to the pre-sale page on the homepage to buy some but then realized to be not able to, because I am in a different time zone  Roll Eyes
Still 9 hours to go ... I should sleep again like when you wait for christmas as a child Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:17:57 AM

Went to the pre-sale page on the homepage to buy some but then realized to be not able to, because I am in a different time zone  Roll Eyes
Still 9 hours to go ... I should sleep again like when you wait for christmas as a child Cheesy

Be patient XD, I don't think this project will be sold out that fast, it will succeed though, take your time to get your eth and just relax, gatcoin is solid, so i hope you are willing to wait until January to get your profits, or even later Cheesy.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:20:33 AM

good to see interest like that.. A friend and I been talking about a token market for gifts and voucher, and just after a few days gatcoin pops up and our dream shattered. But if Gatcoin could provide what they promise, there is a potential of being a revolutionary product, every coin launch says they are revolutionary, i guess all crypto projects are revolutionary at the core  Grin
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 04:34:35 AM

store businesses.

They have already a solid product and solid partnerships. However i agree, they should give us somenthing more about the whole project is going.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:51:01 AM

store businesses.

They have already a solid product and solid partnerships. However i agree, they should give us somenthing more about the whole project is going.
There should be some developers diaries or at least road map updates, this is clearly not enough
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:01:43 AM

good to see interest like that.. A friend and I been talking about a token market for gifts and voucher, and just after a few days gatcoin pops up and our dream shattered. But if Gatcoin could provide what they promise, there is a potential of being a revolutionary product, every coin launch says they are revolutionary, i guess all crypto projects are revolutionary at the core  Grin

Today the pre-sale! Really curious how it will go, have a great feeling about this. Hope everything will run smoothly. Gatcoin to the moon Roll Eyes
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:38:40 AM

I see there is only 5 hours left for the pre sale. I saw on the site ETH PRICE 0.0006756757 FIXED PRICE IN ETH
What does a fixed price mean?

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: