Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:40:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24424 times)
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:20:53 PM

You have any partnerships with some gaming company right now?
In my honest opinion there is too early for questions like that.
Even if they know something more or have plans people will know about that after some time..
Exactly, give Gizer some time to this. I'm sure that there will be many companies that will want to make partnerships with this platform  Wink

Unfortunately for them, right now there is a food of new projects and you really need to stand out to have a successful ICO, thats why it would be great if they would announce some partnership before the sale starts.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:24:56 PM

Even if they know something more or have plans people will know about that after some time..
Exactly, give Gizer some time to this. I'm sure that there will be many companies that will want to make partnerships with this platform  Wink

Unfortunately for them, right now there is a food of new projects and you really need to stand out to have a successful ICO, thats why it would be great if they would announce some partnership before the sale starts.

They have a godamn app in the play store, you want more than that? Seriouly? I don't mean to be rude to you but you're basically saying that a working app is not enough, when people these days invest on projects that show only a whitepaper and an idea

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 06:31:07 PM

They have a godamn app in the play store, you want more than that? Seriouly? I don't mean to be rude to you but you're basically saying that a working app is not enough, when people these days invest on projects that show only a whitepaper and an idea

I couldn't agree with this more. So many ICOs are just an idea with no actual product yet. This one actually has a product and people still FUD.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:40:51 PM

In your white paper you are mostly referring to mobile gaming community which i think its much easier to connect with Gizer, what about PC and console games? Will they be able to connect to the Gizer and join the community also?

dude, if there is heartstone and overwatch and even player unknowns battleground mentioned, you can bet that there will be the community for pc gamers inside too.

Those are very big names though. If they can get a deal with them, then the project is already a major success. Starting with mobile is probably the easiest since it is growing quite fast.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:52:07 PM

In your white paper you are mostly referring to mobile gaming community which i think its much easier to connect with Gizer, what about PC and console games? Will they be able to connect to the Gizer and join the community also?

dude, if there is heartstone and overwatch and even player unknowns battleground mentioned, you can bet that there will be the community for pc gamers inside too.

Those are very big names though. If they can get a deal with them, then the project is already a major success. Starting with mobile is probably the easiest since it is growing quite fast.

It definitely does, mobile gaming will be a dominating market in the near future, so it makes sense to start there.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:09:06 PM

afaik not, but it would really boost this project a lot to get a high tier game company on board, or am i wrong? but most of these companies like blizzard, already have their own app T_T"
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1198

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:09:30 PM

It definitely does, mobile gaming will be a dominating market in the near future, so it makes sense to start there.

They already said that they gonna cover all the platform. It's well knows that their main focus is on mobile platforms because it's the newest gaming community if we can tell this way. Also one day ago we all saw that poster and you can see that there are players from pubg and other cools and hot games right now.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:12:03 PM

The team seems quite young, do you have already a professional network and potential partners ?
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:20:05 PM

They already said that they gonna cover all the platform. It's well knows that their main focus is on mobile platforms because it's the newest gaming community if we can tell this way. Also one day ago we all saw that poster and you can see that there are players from pubg and other cools and hot games right now.
Yep, mobile gaming market is huge and it is still growing like crazy. Gizer platform can be very profitable in no time  Cool
jasong

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 07:26:07 PM

afaik not, but it would really boost this project a lot to get a high tier game company on board, or am i wrong? but most of these companies like blizzard, already have their own app T_T"

We already have a signed partnership with French mobile developer IsCool Entertainment! We will be announcing more partnerships soon, we are not allowed to use names yet as per our legal teams advice.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:55:54 PM

Im impatient to see the announce of the other partnership, a lot of possible game compagnies. GIZER will make huge benefit from these partnership. And mobile gaming market is really huge and make a lot of benefit.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:34:02 PM

Exactly, give Gizer some time to this. I'm sure that there will be many companies that will want to make partnerships with this platform  Wink

I couldn't agree with this more. So many ICOs are just an idea with no actual product yet. This one actually has a product and people still FUD.

Its not fud to be realistic and ask for more info before investing millions of dollars into a project. There are several gaming platform and it's a valid question to what to know more about what separates this platform from other platform. also using the analogy that they have an app in play store is bs cos we all know that their are several hundred THOUSAND apps in play store. Does that mean that everyone of them can have an ico and ask for millions. Nothing against GIZER, but when you asking for money to fund your platform, you should be ready to answer, previous, current and future questions related to your company

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:34:27 PM

Just read a great extended review about this project.
They have a nice verdict I would like to share:

The Verdict
Projects that utilize the blockchain to tap into fast-growing markets are going to be viewed favorably by the investment world. They are also more likely to be solid opportunities for investors looking to participate in a high-flying startup.

That Gizer will hold a presale over the SAFT creates a strong value proposition for investors. I'm extremely bullish on SAFTs because they represent the best chance we have of creating a self-regulated cryptocurrency market. In its most basic form, a SAFT promises investors future tokens at a fixed price. But those tokens can be distributed either at launch or through inbuilt vesting strategies that encourage continued support over time.

From a fundamental perspective, Gizer is operating at the cutting edge of a fast-growth industry that is receiving lofty valuations. It remains to be seen whether it can capitalize on the opportunity.

They are very positive about Gizer!
Gizer will be huge!
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:38:25 PM

The Verdict
Projects that utilize the blockchain to tap into fast-growing markets are going to be viewed favorably by the investment world. They are also more likely to be solid opportunities for investors looking to participate in a high-flying startup.

That Gizer will hold a presale over the SAFT creates a strong value proposition for investors. I'm extremely bullish on SAFTs because they represent the best chance we have of creating a self-regulated cryptocurrency market. In its most basic form, a SAFT promises investors future tokens at a fixed price. But those tokens can be distributed either at launch or through inbuilt vesting strategies that encourage continued support over time.

From a fundamental perspective, Gizer is operating at the cutting edge of a fast-growth industry that is receiving lofty valuations. It remains to be seen whether it can capitalize on the opportunity.

Gizer will be huge!

What is exactly the SAFT ? First time that I read this.
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:48:57 PM

Not sure if this has been posted already, but I just saw that Gizer has received a rating of 4.9 on ICObench (https://icobench.com/ico/gizer) which is a really impressive number.

jasong

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:55:27 PM

The Verdict

Gizer will be huge!

What is exactly the SAFT ? First time that I read this.

SAFT is the Simple Agreement For Future Tokens by our law firm Cooley.

Check out more here: https://www.saftlaunch.com/about

dragonchopper9

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:57:56 PM

Not sure if this has been posted already, but I just saw that Gizer has received a rating of 4.9 on ICObench (https://icobench.com/ico/gizer) which is a really impressive number.

Is this assessment relevant? Perhaps this service has the ability to give deliberately overestimated projections for a fee.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:10:01 PM

Is this assessment relevant? Perhaps this service has the ability to give deliberately overestimated projections for a fee.

even if....
what would happen? its the same thing when a manager xy in the magazine xy hypes a project. the project gains value. then the token gets value. so the token gets rare. everybody is happy as long no one dumps
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:20:45 PM

even if....
what would happen? its the same thing when a manager xy in the magazine xy hypes a project. the project gains value. then the token gets value. so the token gets rare. everybody is happy as long no one dumps
A qualification worthy of Project Gizer, among investors is already considered as something that moved a lot and made a lot of noise, that's good, Icobeach only proved how serious the Team is and how valuable the project is, I wish the team luck, and be a success after ICO
jasong

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:23:16 PM

ICOBench is 100% independent. Their algorithm rates based on more than 20 categories, each rated over 30 points, and the algorithm rating is combined with 3rd party independent expert reviews. We have no sponsored relationship with them and have no paid them anything whatsoever.

EDIT: ICOBENCH RATING METHODOLOGY

"Rating is given in combination of:
- our assessment algorithm that uses more than 20 different criteria on which each ICO can earn more than 30 points and
- our rating methodology that independent experts use to rate the ICO."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: