Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:18:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24422 times)
czukor

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:58:38 PM

The eSpor sector is self-sufficient. Yes there is a competition in this sector. And yes, blockchain technology will find its place in this sector. But It's not gonna be too easy. As I understand, the project will be mainly for professional players in eSpor. If the team can demonstrate the need for the project, the project will be attached to the eSpor sector.

The project isn't mainly for professional players. The project is unlike many other esports gambling and wagering platforms. We are focused on the mobile sector and provide infrastructure to network, monetize your skill/service, and use events and social channels as a means to foster community engagement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mariam.maryana

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:07:58 PM

Whene will there be an app??
clartedscunner

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:55:08 PM

Whene will there be an app??

There is already check their site
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:11:01 PM

The eSpor sector is self-sufficient. Yes there is a competition in this sector. And yes, blockchain technology will find its place in this sector. But It's not gonna be too easy. As I understand, the project will be mainly for professional players in eSpor. If the team can demonstrate the need for the project, the project will be attached to the eSpor sector.

The project isn't mainly for professional players. The project is unlike many other esports gambling and wagering platforms. We are focused on the mobile sector and provide infrastructure to network, monetize your skill/service, and use events and social channels as a means to foster community engagement.

Mobile gaming sector really need this. Computer gamers attract so many interest and most of all it are in proffesional process. But mobile games usually are in amateur hands. I hope the project will do what should be do about this situation. And we can see better mobile games in the future.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:21:25 PM

Mobile gaming sector really need this. Computer gamers attract so many interest and most of all it are in proffesional process. But mobile games usually are in amateur hands. I hope the project will do what should be do about this situation. And we can see better mobile games in the future.

This project is mainly for mobile gamers imo..
It's a great idea nevertheless.
clartedscunner

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:55:24 PM

It will be on pc too
Triple7Fox

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:00:33 PM

I think people are more inclined to play the phone game and Gizer will definitely meet the user's demand for future games because I am very confident in this project and they will definitely have a community game development
czukor

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:26:06 AM

I think people are more inclined to play the phone game and Gizer will definitely meet the user's demand for future games because I am very confident in this project and they will definitely have a community game development

Yes, our community is growing greatly in terms of gamers, services, game developer, and small businesses. Several ecommerce businesses are currently being onboarded to the platform.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:24:33 PM

I come here daily and see how this thread is getting bigger and bigger and more and more gamers and ppl are coming into GIZER. You have just made the perfect decision guys cause Gizer will grow daily just like this thread. Grin

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
jonyx3d

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:39:53 PM

How can token be used by investors?
clartedscunner

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:43:28 PM

How can token be used by investors?

By holding it. Buying in the sale for cheap then selling it for more
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:06:25 PM

By holding it ? That's just a holder thing. But the real value of GIzer will be reaveled because don't forget it's aim is to create opportunity for all members of the global gaming economy so think about this , you will buy games and in-game items with GIZER. Also I'm sure that in the future we will have tournaments with prizes in GIZER  or at least this is what I hope.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:18:47 PM

As i think, in future there will be prizes in Gizer tokens for tournament participants. In other words, when community will be growing -> will be growing value of Gizer token. Basic economy: more popularity -> price is going up Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:51:28 PM

Can I know the list of Companies you are partnering with and also list of Companies you sure will patner with in the future?
jasong

Activity: 120

Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 04:00:42 AM

Can I know the list of Companies you are partnering with and also list of Companies you sure will patner with in the future?

We are currently partnered with isCool Entertainment, Omnia Media, Tapjoy, Reality Clash, SAFT Launch, TheMonetizr, and Gaze Coin. We are constantly in talks with game developers, blockchain companies, ecommerce businesses, and other companies in the gaming/eSports space. Several eCommerce businesses are currently being onboarded into the Gizer Marketplace. We talk about this type of stuff a lot on our Medium, I encourage you to follow it to get the latest news Smiley

clartedscunner

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:01:00 PM

We are currently partnered with isCool Entertainment, Omnia Media, Tapjoy, Reality Clash, SAFT Launch, TheMonetizr, and Gaze Coin. We are constantly in talks with game developers, blockchain companies, ecommerce businesses, and other companies in the gaming/eSports space. Several eCommerce businesses are currently being onboarded into the Gizer Marketplace. We talk about this type of stuff a lot on our Medium, I encourage you to follow it to get the latest news Smiley

And also Twitter right? Or any other social medias where you post a lot?
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:59:16 PM

I don't know most of those companies you list. What part of the world are those more active? What about Asia?
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:42:44 AM

As i think, in future there will be prizes in Gizer tokens for tournament participants. In other words, when community will be growing -> will be growing value of Gizer token. Basic economy: more popularity -> price is going up Wink
GIZER project this is very promosing and i very sure GIZER will be success in a future.  participants here will benefit greatly from this project.
so far I've seen the team here have is working well and that is the beginning of a project's success.
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:50:15 AM

Quiet Release of Gizer’s Fast-Growing iOS/Android Apps Fueled by Competitive Mobile Gamers Worldwide

Gizer certainly has had a busy few months. After launching our iOS/Android apps, Gizer’s upcoming token sale has garnered plenty of momentum, earning top ratings from both ICOBench and Hacked. The competitive Clash Royale community’s adoption of the network has fueled much of the company’s early growth, with a community already totaling well into the thousands.

https://medium.com/@Gizer_Gaming/quiet-release-of-gizers-fast-growing-ios-android-apps-fueled-by-competitive-mobile-gamers-722fcbbc34f4
clartedscunner

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:49:30 PM

I don't know most of those companies you list. What part of the world are those more active? What about Asia?

You should definitely check them out
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: