Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:42:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24420 times)
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:39:26 AM

So is mixed reality and augmented reality the same thing?

Not exactly. With Augmented Reality the virtual and the real worlds are separated.

But Mixed Reality goes one step further. The virtual and real world are merged into one.

Thata second photo is impresive I guess it was done with photoshop
I wouldn't say that. Look at Sony for an example - they've got pretty impressive augmented reality modes in their smartphones

I don't think it's photoshop it could be IOS ARKIT or a demo from Leap. Anyway AR and MR are truly the future and if Gizer can incorperate this tech they will have a great future ahead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 857

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:42:13 AM

Check it out guys, Gizer x GazeCoin featured in Hacked: https://hacked.com/gizer-gaze-coin-join-forces-shape-esports-future/

I noticed that now the articles began to write short, as an announcement. I did not learn anything from this article, except that these two will cooperate. So it was possible to write in one sentence.

If you want to read more than one sentence, I want to suggest you this article about the partnership between gizer and gaze: https://medium.com/@Gizer_Gaming/newly-announced-partnership-between-gizer-and-gaze-coin-eyes-a-more-efficient-lucrative-esports-5e281d8350e4

This is a good article. Now I understand what kind of partner is for GIZER, and what they are developing. Good partnership. This is especially beneficial for GIZER, as they now need to get as many partners as possible among game developers, especially developers who are engaged in advanced technologies of augmented reality or virtual reality. Everything related to 3D will be very popular.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:47:08 AM

So is mixed reality and augmented reality the same thing?

Not exactly. With Augmented Reality the virtual and the real worlds are separated.

But Mixed Reality goes one step further. The virtual and real world are merged into one.

Thata second photo is impresive I guess it was done with photoshop
I wouldn't say that. Look at Sony for an example - they've got pretty impressive augmented reality modes in their smartphones

I don't think it's photoshop it could be IOS ARKIT or a demo from Leap. Anyway AR and MR are truly the future and if Gizer can incorperate this tech they will have a great future ahead.

and gizer features that great things now?Huh??
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 10:50:02 AM

Yes I think it's good to push gizer own games too

what game do you like? i will try their game if they have.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:56:49 AM

I hope there will not be any postponement of the dates of the main sale. Several projects because of an unsuccessful pre-sale have already done so, what really aroused the discontent of the investors.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 11:04:58 AM

im sure the ico will go well, the project is solid and team has a great vision about how to bring it to success
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:06:19 AM

im sure the ico will go well, the project is solid and team has a great vision about how to bring it to success

Indeed!
Really like this team and project! The are really working hard on this project and keep doing great announcement.

Glad I have found this project!
This is a good project!
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:07:14 AM

must say i agree with the conclusion in here: https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/gizer/

The Gizer platform seems to have many of the tools that gamers are looking for these days.
There are many other communication platforms specifically designed to connect players together, but none of them have as many different tools as Gizer does.
Every gamer has a mobile device, and the fact that this platform is designed for your phone is a fantastic opportunity to eliminate the need to ALT+TAB to report tournament wins or losses, meaning that you won’t have to leave your game just to get in touch.
There is true potential here, and all we need is proper marketing and a few investors.

thanks, that is a good roundup of what the gizer platform can do and will do with it's upcoming tools for gamers Smiley

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:07:46 AM

I hope there will not be any postponement of the dates of the main sale. Several projects because of an unsuccessful pre-sale have already done so, what really aroused the discontent of the investors.

That wouldnt be fair for first investors so i also hope their sales will go smooth without any interruptions.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:10:14 AM

That wouldnt be fair for first investors so i also hope their sales will go smooth without any interruptions.
Gizer developers are professionals, there won't be any surprises after main ico Smiley
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:12:40 AM

i would like to know, how the ico sale is going? how many tokens have they already sold and how much money have they raised so far?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:14:24 AM

How is presale going? Is there any page or similar thing for us to see current process?
Hello levyashin, sorry if the info wasn't updated, we're trying to contact every place we're listed on to change it. PreSale is going to start on 10th of November. This gives more people the opportunity to do the Saftlaunch verification and be able to benefit from the PreSale bonus. Hope everything it's clear. We'll give updates as soon as we have them.

Thanks for giving information about it. You should also edit the thread title. It is the most confusing part for me Wink

kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:14:43 AM

Yes I think it's good to push gizer own games too

You mean publish own games? It's not that easy, you need years and more devs to create a game, imo it's better if they focus on their project which is a really good one

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:14:59 AM

what is so useful in using blockchain here?

Because it's a network for gamers so why not making it decentralized? Also it's really useful for the "services" part of the app. And we will see everything builded on blockchain in the future
Yes but it will take some time. Currently, the internet speed in most countries is not fast enough to run everything on the blockchain.

Even Steem is working real hard to get a solution for the internet speed problem. I know that its a general issue but it will affect the usage of all the online brands.

That's true, those projects target well developed countries right now.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:15:45 AM

Check it out guys, Gizer x GazeCoin featured in Hacked: https://hacked.com/gizer-gaze-coin-join-forces-shape-esports-future/

I noticed that now the articles began to write short, as an announcement. I did not learn anything from this article, except that these two will cooperate. So it was possible to write in one sentence.

If you want to read more than one sentence, I want to suggest you this article about the partnership between gizer and gaze: https://medium.com/@Gizer_Gaming/newly-announced-partnership-between-gizer-and-gaze-coin-eyes-a-more-efficient-lucrative-esports-5e281d8350e4

Thanks a lot for sharing this mate!
Really like Gizer! This can be a huge succes! Hope to will make more announcements like that. Very good for the project!

Thanks for that!
Esport are raising and there is a huge oportunity for projects like gizer to take advantage of that.

Esports is where the money is. in the future esports will overtake every physical sport out there, mark my words.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:18:05 AM

July 2018: Gizer's Marketplace is updated to new blockchain technologies

What this mean? They want to create their own blockchain?
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:18:39 AM

Thanks a lot for sharing this mate!
Really like Gizer! This can be a huge succes! Hope to will make more announcements like that. Very good for the project!

Thanks for that!
Esport are raising and there is a huge oportunity for projects like gizer to take advantage of that.

Esports is where the money is. in the future esports will overtake every physical sport out there, mark my words.
Yep, esport has very bright future. I'm glad that this platform will support esport activities
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:21:48 AM

Yes esport is growing a lot and will continue, its very nice that gizer has big interest in this market, huge benefit to take. The gaming network that gizer will create will be used by a lot of gamers with all these features.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:23:39 AM

I think their own blockchain will definitely give an advantage to their network. But it is not that easy and projects get hassled by doing this.
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:23:53 AM

Maybe it means that in that date they will fully develop Gizer on blockchain and till then there will be only a "normal" marketplace

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: