Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:39:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN] [ICO] MiniApps.pro NEXT GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN🌟Phase 1 finished 🌟  (Read 22738 times)
miniapps (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 03:57:41 AM

Is it planned to add a mini token to another exchange? And what will happen to him after the expiration of the time after the exchange, how will you get it out of circulation? Will it be burnt?
This question is still undecided. We have applied for some major exchanges, meanwhile watching the situation on EtherDelta. So will see.
Supposedly those MAT not spent or changed for KRK will just continue existing with no usage in Miniapps.
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:59:24 AM

I understand your formula to counter volatility. I'm a little embarrassed whitelist and "know your customer", it does not reduce the flow of investment? If I then on the exchange to buy your tokens - I will need to go through KYC? I would also like to learn your marketing plan - where can I find its details?
As for whitelist and KYC, it's normal these days. It shall help to attract more crypto holders, in fact. If you buy on exchange, it's a question to the exchange.
What do you mean by marketing plan?

I'm interested in what sites you will use for the purchase of advertising? how much advertising will be purchased this year, how much will be purchased next year. What are your plans for Facebook? YouTube? percentage ratio.
Interesting question. I hardly see the situation when company reveals marketing budget with specific channel items. I think these days it's not wise to spend major funds for mainstream media, it's ineffective. We will do something more intelligent, with usage of telegram for example. I won't open all the details here.

Since you are talking about promotion and marketing, let me suggest two interesting companies that I have noticed recently. The first is a company Adbank - they will be engaged in the audit of advertising, the second company HOQU I'm not very well versed in their product, you know what they plan to unite on the block chain partners and advertisers.
comradepay

Activity: 546

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:05:04 AM

I understand your formula to counter volatility. I'm a little embarrassed whitelist and "know your customer", it does not reduce the flow of investment? If I then on the exchange to buy your tokens - I will need to go through KYC? I would also like to learn your marketing plan - where can I find its details?
As for whitelist and KYC, it's normal these days. It shall help to attract more crypto holders, in fact. If you buy on exchange, it's a question to the exchange.

I'm interested in what sites you will use for the purchase of advertising? how much advertising will be purchased this year, how much will be purchased next year. What are your plans for Facebook? YouTube? percentage ratio.
Interesting question. I hardly see the situation when company reveals marketing budget with specific channel items. I think these days it's not wise to spend major funds for mainstream media, it's ineffective. We will do something more intelligent, with usage of telegram for example. I won't open all the details here.

Since you are talking about promotion and marketing, let me suggest two interesting companies that I have noticed recently. The first is a company Adbank - they will be engaged in the audit of advertising, the second company HOQU I'm not very well versed in their product, you know what they plan to unite on the block chain partners and advertisers.
this projects not working now. Their crowdsales has ended recently. With them, you can enter into a partnership for the future, but no more

TOM47

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:26:52 AM

Minapps/Kirik Vitaly Gumirov interview with Jorgen Welsink ICO Event Utrecht 1. Minapps/Kirik Vitaly Gumirov interview withJorgen Welsink at CryptoAcademy ICO Event Utrecht on 20th of January https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naeFhscFXmI

skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 08:36:33 AM

I'm a little confused by your answer, I certainly do not doubt your ingenuity and you are right to disclose such information without special need is not necessary, as competitors can take advantage of this information, but still I would recommend you to use the services at least Facebook. it is not necessary to refuse completely from the mainstream media

Highquality

Activity: 257
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:23:56 PM

Hi,

Is it planned to add  MAT  token to another exchange?

it is obvious that one exchange Etherdelta is not enough...

at the moment token MAT have on zero liquidity...
skladnikov

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:22:04 AM

Hi,

Is it planned to add  MAT  token to another exchange?

Yes, I will allow answer for the team of miniapps, Yes it is planned but probably not MAT - only KIRIK, any listing on the exchange is costly - while there is no sense to give money for the functionality that is not required for development. What's the point in listing MAT - if the token will not be? Wait KIRIK.

miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:47:48 AM

I'm a little confused by your answer, I certainly do not doubt your ingenuity and you are right to disclose such information without special need is not necessary, as competitors can take advantage of this information, but still I would recommend you to use the services at least Facebook. it is not necessary to refuse completely from the mainstream media
Please don't worry. We have had a good experience with Facebook etc. And won't ignore them, I just said that we won't spend significant budget for Facebook or Youtube, there are more effective channels these days.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:54:31 AM

Hi,

Yes, with MAT it's not so easy to go to bigger exchanges, it will be easier with KRK.
Anyway we watch the situation and continue talking to exchanges.
gefander

Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:46:11 AM

Hi,

Yes, with MAT it's not so easy to go to bigger exchanges, it will be easier with KRK.

I already understood that listing on the other exchange is meaningless for MAT tokens. But why did you write that KRK is easier to listing on the exchange than the MAT? what caused this success? Due to the fact that he has his own blockchain?
comradepay

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:49:09 AM

I probably missed something. I have MAT tokens, but here is a discussion of KRK tokens. Can anybody explain what happened?

Petrenko Daniil

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:13:10 AM

why is the bet made on the Miami as the most Russian place in America? bet on Russians?)
Fleisher

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:29:52 AM

any update on kirik ico or mainnet launch?

buy me a beer with Tezos tz1eUaNAVLTxCkQ2zDjbiYzPfFpVETfbZsrX
https://www.binance.com/?ref=10999682
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:22:50 AM

I probably missed something. I have MAT tokens, but here is a discussion of KRK tokens. Can anybody explain what happened?

I understand that none of the KRK tokens there. The developers planned to exchange MAT tokens for KRK tokens, but so far there are no exact dates and reliable information, well we wait. And when the exchange takes place, you can exchange tokens with a bonus, if you are an investor or a participant in a campaign of bounty, if I'm not mistaken.

any update on kirik ico or mainnet launch?

I'm also interested in this question)

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 02:35:39 AM

Hi,

I already understood that listing on the other exchange is meaningless for MAT tokens. But why did you write that KRK is easier to listing on the exchange than the MAT? what caused this success? Due to the fact that he has his own blockchain?
I would not call this a success, but common sense makes me believe KRK will be easier to list. Yes, it's own blockchain, plus wider company of participants we are going to hire.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 02:39:58 AM

We are going into phase 2 which will be a new blockchain with semantic smart contracts. New coin KRK will be issued. MAT will be possible to change for KRK then.
skladnikov

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:40:34 AM

And when you start the process of replacing the MAT tokens on the KRK - you will send an email? now there are so many tokens and for all the news on the forum will not keep track, it would be nice if there was a notification to the email.

comradepay

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:06:28 AM

And when you start the process of replacing the MAT tokens on the KRK - you will send an email? now there are so many tokens and for all the news on the forum will not keep track, it would be nice if there was a notification to the email.
I think it's better to follow such news on the official telegram channel or on the twitter page. On the email comes a lot of spam. It is difficult to see something there

skladnikov

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:36:53 AM

I think it's better to follow such news on the official telegram channel or on the twitter page. On the email comes a lot of spam. It is difficult to see something there
Friend I have a good mailbox with protection against spam, and follow the tweeters and telegrams of 43 companies in which I invested I have no opportunity. I hope you will heed my words and send information in the mail

jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:38:47 AM

Friend I have a good mailbox with protection against spam, and follow the tweeters and telegrams of 43 companies in which I invested I have no opportunity. I hope you will heed my words and send information in the mail
Simply check this thread post once a day.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: