Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:49:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN] [ICO] MiniApps.pro NEXT GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN🌟Phase 1 finished 🌟  (Read 22738 times)
miniapps (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:12:22 PM

Good afternoon. What cryptocurrencies can be used on the MiniApps platform for payment for using templates for the chat bots?
We don't think cryptocurrencies could be used for internal payments in miniapps. MAT and KRK, and some new internal token could be introduced for that. It will be clear on next stages of our project.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 11:18:19 PM

If the chat-bot not will depend on the specific messenger, as you claim, it means that they can be used in any messenger?
i think chatbots may be built in not only in messengers, very soon they will be everywhere, and even in different OSes
Yes, don't forget IoT. Every appliance like fridge, or even car, will use chatbots.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 11:45:39 PM

Here touched on the topic that has already collected money for the development of the company in some countries including in the Philippines, I have been living in the Philippines from 2014, was in many places, now entrenched on the island of Mindanao in the province of Misamis Oriental, there are several major cities and many developing companies, and by the way, I see that many of the company's contrast with the big companies for lack of service. Therefore, I see the prospect of the local market with chatbot. I was curious how the company plans to integrate in the Philippines - in terms of opening sales offices and hiring workers, and if so in what cities? Or development only through partners?
It all depends on situation with ICO and markets. What do you mean by prospect? Please elaborate on this. We are open for every reasonable proposal.
I just do not know Your development plan in the Philippines. But I know that most of the companies located on the island of Cebu and the island of Luzon. And I suppose that you have a representative or sales office in the capital or in Cebu. Or are You planning to open such. Or do You have partners whom you can rely. That's what I would like to clarify for themselves.

At the same time the island of Mindanao where I live is one of the main Islands of the Philippines and it is also a lot of developing companies and I know that most of them are backward in technological development, so the market in Mindanao can be huge, the economy develops very quickly, the population is very much and they chatbot used, better than mine, so I think that the promotion of bots will be crowned there success. And of course I have a question are there any plans to open a branch in Mindanao. Or maybe you already have partners who have identified a desire to do sales on this part territory of the Philippines???
Do you have somebody in mind to be our partner? Or do you want to become one of our partners? Any useful ideas are welcome.

of course I'm want to be a partner of the company, it is not even discussed. My question another how the company Miniapps exit in the Philippines? will you have your own representation? and if so in what cities?
Let's start with something. Do you have some vision of potential clients? Do you have contacts with businesses who could be interested in chatbots?
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:30:29 AM

Good day!
Question to the developers: you write that the Krk coin will be based on the blockchan etherium, ie can it be mined with the help of Ethash, right?
Yes, correct. Hashing we don't change for now.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 05:56:30 AM

Check some Frequently Asked Questions about Miniapps bonuses, token MAT and coin KRK

Q: What bonuses are offered?
You can get as much as 81% of total bonus buying Miniapps.pro tokens (MAT).
First, you get 8% bonus straight away. This bonus is credited to your account as soon as you send Ethers to the smart contract address.
Second, you can get 50% to 75% bonus by exchanging MAT to KRK coin during the Phase 2.
Note that KRK is a coin of another Ethereum based blockchain that you can mine. In the process of Miniapps.pro project further development KRK will form a blockchain for community tokenization featuring a simple and convenient chatbot interface and semantic smart contracts easily understandable by common people.

Q: How can I exchange MAT tokens to KRK coin?

You should register with https://tokens.miniapps.pro indicating your email and Ethereum wallet number where your MAT tokens are stored.
Important! To be able to get Phase 1 bonuses, you should necessarily indicate the exact address from which you purchased MAT.
On the start of the conversion procedure (the exact start time to become known before Phase 2) you will get a notification containing the address of the smart contract that you should transfer your MAT tokens to. After the transfer you will get an appropriate sum in KRK coins. They will be put into the same wallet the MAT tokens were transferred from.

Q: How can I be sure I will get the bonuses upon the exchange?
When we receive your MAT for exchange, we verify your wallet address and get to know the date you purchased your tokens. If the date of the purchase (the earliest purchase is taken into account) is earlier than 1st of December, you get 75% bonus; if it is between 1st and 19th of December, your bonus is 50%.
It means that the bonus is attached to your wallet.

Q: What if later I add some tokens to the wallet with 75% bonus assigned?
Assume, you made the first purchase before 1st of December and entitled to claim 75% bonus upon the exchange.
If later you purchase the tokens and add them to the same wallet, you still can exchange them with 75% bonus.
Even after the end of Phase 1 you still can purchase the tokens (e.g. through EtherDelta exchange) and add them to your wallet to get 75% bonus.
In other words, the bonus is firmly attached to your wallet and does not change, no matter how many MAT are in it.

Q: What is the rate of exchange of MAT token to KRK coin?
1 MAT = 0.01 ETH during Phase 1. It means that in Phase 2 you can use 1 MAT as equivalent of 0.01 ETH and get the relative sum in KRK.
In Phase 2 KRK rate is estimated as 0.0001 ETH. It means that you can exchange 1 MAT to 100–175 KRK depending on bonuses.

Important! To get bonuses you should register at https://tokens.miniapps.pro and join our group in Telegram https://t.me/miniapps_pro
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:11:52 AM

I’ve heard that there can be a referral bonus ... If there is any, what is it?
specialAU

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:12:30 AM

Good day! You’re right. The referral program’s bonus is 5%
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 07:23:13 AM

Good day! You’re right. The referral program’s bonus is 5%
To be more precise, it is commission, not bonus.
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:57:25 AM

Here touched on the topic that has already collected money for the development of the company in some countries including in the Philippines, I have been living in the Philippines from 2014, was in many places, now entrenched on the island of Mindanao in the province of Misamis Oriental, there are several major cities and many developing companies, and by the way, I see that many of the company's contrast with the big companies for lack of service. Therefore, I see the prospect of the local market with chatbot. I was curious how the company plans to integrate in the Philippines - in terms of opening sales offices and hiring workers, and if so in what cities? Or development only through partners?
It all depends on situation with ICO and markets. What do you mean by prospect? Please elaborate on this. We are open for every reasonable proposal.
I just do not know Your development plan in the Philippines. But I know that most of the companies located on the island of Cebu and the island of Luzon. And I suppose that you have a representative or sales office in the capital or in Cebu. Or are You planning to open such. Or do You have partners whom you can rely. That's what I would like to clarify for themselves.

At the same time the island of Mindanao where I live is one of the main Islands of the Philippines and it is also a lot of developing companies and I know that most of them are backward in technological development, so the market in Mindanao can be huge, the economy develops very quickly, the population is very much and they chatbot used, better than mine, so I think that the promotion of bots will be crowned there success. And of course I have a question are there any plans to open a branch in Mindanao. Or maybe you already have partners who have identified a desire to do sales on this part territory of the Philippines???
Do you have somebody in mind to be our partner? Or do you want to become one of our partners? Any useful ideas are welcome.

of course I'm want to be a partner of the company, it is not even discussed. My question another how the company Miniapps exit in the Philippines? will you have your own representation? and if so in what cities?
Let's start with something. Do you have some vision of potential clients? Do you have contacts with businesses who could be interested in chatbots?

No&No - But I have a team engaged in marketing on Facebook, as well as good contacts with local web designers.  the main thing that a lot of them here for example, small private businesses, dental offices, hotels, cafes auto service, Spa. all of these companies are open to dialogue. therefore, the possible direct sale. there is also a contact with model agencies who cooperate with marketing allowing you to post on their pages advertising. If necessary, can put your representative in the office.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:22:52 AM

I found on the site that the token will be converted to a KRK coin! This will happen during the ICO. What does it mean?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:26:37 AM

I found on the site that the token will be converted to a KRK coin! This will happen during the ICO. What does it mean?
you have just to study the WP more carefully. In fact, this means that the bonus is up to 75%!
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:55:46 AM

Token will be converted to coin during phase 2. Please see Light Paper for more details.
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:07:57 AM

I read that the chatbot is already integrated with telegram and the social network Vkontakte, but what about the social network Facebook? ready work with FB? if you have not integrated it, do you plan? and the approximate date?
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:41:17 AM

I read that the chatbot is already integrated with telegram and the social network Vkontakte, but what about the social network Facebook? ready work with FB? if you have not integrated it, do you plan? and the approximate date?
Chatbots in FB work via Microsoft Bot Framework now. As you can see from our Demos page, all bots have Facebook option as well.
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:55:26 AM

Hello! I’m interested in chat bots and other mini apps. What options will they have?
bit679

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:09:00 PM

Hello! I’m interested in chat bots and other mini apps. What options will they have?

Chat bots are mini-apps themselves. They will be able to receive requests from users and send responses and notifications. They interact with MiniApps Space via the API.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:27:45 PM

Chat bots are mini-apps themselves. They will be able to receive requests from users and send responses and notifications. They interact with MiniApps Space via the API.
Well, it is clear! I've been into it a little. How will the user be able to call and access mini apps?
bit679

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:30:09 PM

Well, it is clear! I've been into it a little. How will the user be able to call and access mini apps?

They can do it via any messaging system, web chat, with a mobile app. It's like mobile operators  chat bots of that let you know about the balance or manage the services.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:32:40 PM

They can do it via any messaging system, web chat, with a mobile app. It's like mobile operators  chat bots of that let you know about the balance or manage the services.
Then how does it differ from mobile apps? Does it turn out to be the same thing?
bit679

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:36:24 PM

Then how does it differ from mobile apps? Does it turn out to be the same thing?

Not exactly!) The mini-app contains an expanded description of its options, geo-data, confidence rating. This info is processed by the system and will recommend the user some services. So there’s  a more advanced approach in this case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: