Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:06:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN] [ICO] MiniApps.pro NEXT GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN🌟Phase 1 finished 🌟  (Read 22731 times)
waitsummer

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:31:10 PM

You wrote that you’ve already got partners in Russia, the CIS, Eastern Europe, Africa and countries of Southeast Asia. Can you tell us more about these partners and elaborate on the essence of your cooperation?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiluSG

Activity: 588
Merit: 199

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:26:26 AM

You specialize in working with small and medium-sized enterprises, can large companies benefit from capabilities of your platform?

I do not see any problem for using the platform for a big player. Yes, the goal is to become affordable for small businesses, but a big player can use the platform if it successfully develops and competes with their solutions
On white paper, there is no contradiction to this
miniapps (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 01:55:41 AM

50% token distribution for participant even,i think this is a biggest reward for a bounty hunter like me and for many investor.is a miniapps.pro available on android or ios?
miniapps itself is available from any browser in your phone. chatbots work with almost any messenger in your phone as well.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 02:44:32 AM

I’m particularly interested in your marketing strategy which covers markets of micro, small and medium business. Can you elaborate on this subject, please?
Our marketing strategy is based on partners network. Sale partners are a key part of marketing. They work in local markets and attract new clients - small businesses, help them create and use chatbots in business, support and add new features. Also marketing strategy is based on network effect. It means that more partners give more templates, more clients and more partners again. Please see white paper for the details.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 03:47:08 AM

It’s great that due to possessing tokens one can get additional discounts on the platform. Does anyone know the size of discounts that will be available for coin holders?
KRK coin will inherit all the utilities of MAT token. So it also shall provide discounts for its holder.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 05:23:16 AM

You wrote that you’ve already got partners in Russia, the CIS, Eastern Europe, Africa and countries of Southeast Asia. Can you tell us more about these partners and elaborate on the essence of your cooperation?
We cannot tell it in-detail, but our partners work in local markets, have wide network of representatives and will become base of our sales partners network in these regions.
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:00:17 AM

Hi everybody. I’ve read carefully the White paper of the project but I didn’t find any information on the company’s marketing campaign. But I’ve found some mention of a “network effect”. I didn’t fully understand what it is but it seems to me that it wouldn’t be so effective for attracting new users as a quality marketing campaign would be.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:03:24 AM

Hello. Anyone, tell me please, what soft-cup does this project have?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:03:35 AM

Hi everybody. I’ve read carefully the White paper of the project but I didn’t find any information on the company’s marketing campaign. But I’ve found some mention of a “network effect”. I didn’t fully understand what it is but it seems to me that it wouldn’t be so effective for attracting new users as a quality marketing campaign would be.
You shouldn’t think like that. I guess that if you read its description carefully, you wouldn’t have such an opinion for sure. The more there’re templates, the easier it is to create new apps based on templates – the number of apps increases due to this fact. That is network effect.  The more there are apps and services, the more users are attracted. This increases the worth of the service for both users and developers.  
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:05:58 AM

The developers are planning to collect at least 5 million USD in order to continue working on the project.
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:08:24 AM

You shouldn’t think like that. I guess that if you read its description carefully, you wouldn’t have such an opinion for sure. The more there’re templates, the easier it is to create new apps based on templates – the number of apps increases due to this fact. That is network effect.  The more there are apps and services, the more users are attracted. This increases the worth of the service for both users and developers.  
Does it turn out to be a kind of vicious circle where every element complements the other one and the whole system can’t operate without any of them?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:13:12 AM

Does it turn out to be a kind of vicious circle where every element complements the other one and the whole system can’t operate without any of them?

Yes, you’re absolutely right. It means that developers won’t have to attract to the platform both developers and users. It’s enough to form a good initial pool of templates and developers in order to make the further development of the platform and increase in popularity go on in half-auto mode.
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:17:09 AM

Yes, you’re absolutely right. It means that developers won’t have to attract to the platform both developers and users. It’s enough to form a good initial pool of templates and developers in order to make the further development of the platform and increase in popularity go on in half-auto mode.

Ok, let’s say so, but how will users get to know about the fact that there’s a project that provides opportunity to create chat-bots for 5 minutes without programming skills?
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:52:55 AM

Ok, let’s say so, but how will users get to know about the fact that there’s a project that provides opportunity to create chat-bots for 5 minutes without programming skills?
The site has a designer chatbot. Next will have two more free template, then I think - possible without programming skills, just understand the concept of creating a bot in constructure continue to adjust its data. well, this is the most simple chatbot, and if something is more difficult then the platform brings together about 5000 developers.
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:37:26 AM

Hi everybody. Can anyone explain in details, how will introduce of decentralizes model make MiniApps Space better the already existing MiniApps.Pro?
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:40:28 AM

Good afternoon. What are the network contacts via which users will be able to learn about existing of new useful mini-apps?
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:42:22 AM

The network effect contributes to increase in values of all the groups if there’s growth of one of them. Does this principle act vice-verse?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:14:26 PM

I can’t understand why this project is useful, there’s lots of experts in the market that can create any chat-bot or anything else. In my opinion, there will be just one more intermediary in the client-programmer chain, this will cause the increase in price on services.
Do you know how much do programmers take to create a chat-bot? In most cases, the cost of such services is simply unavailable for small business owners due to limited resources. And MiniApps enables small companies to get expensive products at an affordable price.
Well, how did the founders of MiniApps manage to reduce the cost of these services? Obviously, there is some kind of dirty trick, which, most likely, lies in a decrease in the quality of the products received.
No, it won’t be like that in this case. There won’t be programmers creating programs from scratch. There’re typical templates with various options, any user without programming skills can quickly create a chat-bot from them which can carry out all the required functions.
Hmmm, it looks better now. At least, I got the idea of how the platform will work. And does anybody know how much will it cost on average to create a simple chat-bot?
With miniapps, you can create simple chatbot for 5 minutes. And it will work with different messengers.

Great! Tell me please, if I have no time to create a chat-bot myself, will there be any chat-bot creating services allowing creating them on my criteria?
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 12:18:25 PM

The developers are planning to collect at least 5 million USD in order to continue working on the project.
As we already announced before, there is no soft cap now, project is going forward in any case. On the other hand, soft cap is reached already.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 12:22:35 PM

No it doesn't. The whole system works with any number of elements, but every element helps each other function better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: