Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:45:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN] [ICO] MiniApps.pro NEXT GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN🌟Phase 1 finished 🌟  (Read 22738 times)
miniapps (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 07:28:43 PM

Your platform already operating or being developed?

Our cloud platform works more than a year here www.miniapps.pro

And we used it in B2B sales even longer. The first version dealt with only USSD/SMS messaging (when there were no Telegram and others Bot API)
bor82t

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:21:21 PM

So, the app is not required Internet to call?
shinzai

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:40:27 PM

Hi, I admit I've not yet read the whitepaper, or even much else. But I have one question:

Why do chatbot tech need to incorporate blockchain?

Cheers

Blockchain is needed not for chatbot but for our chatbots community.

We are building MiniApps Space, a community of chatbot users, partners, developers. Blockchain is the best tech to create decentralized and open ecosystem.

MiniApps Space involves users, app owners, and template developers. We deeply understand our responsibility to all those people. We must protect interests of all community participants. Miniapps should remain available everywhere at any time, so that the end users can enjoy flawless service.

And decentralization watches over MiniApps Space community interests. How does it work?

All key transactions in MiniApps Space use MAT token, smart contracts, and are automatically included in the blockchain. These key transactions are:
- Partner status obtaining
- Miniapp or template registration
- Settlements between community participants

Blockchain binds everything within MiniApps Space, it guarantees rights of all token holders and community members. Every core of MiniApps.pro works under common rules recorded in the blockchain.

A mini app owner does not have to care which MiniApps.pro node the user comes through. In any case the community member will surely receive their full due.

OK thank you.
Another question:
Why would a small company choose your chatbot platform over free platforms like for example https://www.pandorabots.com/?

Cheers
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 08:50:45 PM

There is an onsite setup. It can be installed into customer's intranet. Usually Banks and Telecom require onsite installation for security reason.
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:24:49 PM

Who are your potential customers? Business?
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 10:55:02 PM

Hi, I admit I've not yet read the whitepaper, or even much else. But I have one question:

Cheers

We are building MiniApps Space, a community of chatbot users, partners, developers. Blockchain is the best tech to create decentralized and open ecosystem.

MiniApps Space involves users, app owners, and template developers. We deeply understand our responsibility to all those people. We must protect interests of all community participants. Miniapps should remain available everywhere at any time, so that the end users can enjoy flawless service.

And decentralization watches over MiniApps Space community interests. How does it work?

All key transactions in MiniApps Space use MAT token, smart contracts, and are automatically included in the blockchain. These key transactions are:

Blockchain binds everything within MiniApps Space, it guarantees rights of all token holders and community members. Every core of MiniApps.pro works under common rules recorded in the blockchain.

A mini app owner does not have to care which MiniApps.pro node the user comes through. In any case the community member will surely receive their full due.

OK thank you.
Another question:
Why would a small company choose your chatbot platform over free platforms like for example https://www.pandorabots.com/?

Cheers

Good question, we will answer in-detail in next post. But in-short Pandorabots are not free, they charge from $9 a month if you have more than 10 bots or more than 10 000 interactions monthly. Of course it would be enough for small company, but if you need support, they will charge $99 a month which is more expensive than $5/month from miniapps. 
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 11:20:46 PM

Who are your potential customers? Business?

Our target market is small business. Of course individuals also can use our bots. But this project is intended to make chatbot available for every small business in the world. Corps already have access to this technology, and they use miniapps in particular.
bor82t

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:08:47 AM

There is an onsite setup. It can be installed into customer's intranet. Usually Banks and Telecom require onsite installation for security reason.

Good luck for your business, I'll invest it.
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:49:38 AM

Where can I find info about your bounty campaign, if you have it?
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 03:26:02 AM

Where can I find info about your bounty campaign, if you have it?

Information about bounty campaign you can find in bounties section.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 03:51:49 AM

Good luck for your business, I'll invest it.

Thank you! Smiley
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 04:33:02 AM

Cheers

OK thank you.
Another question:

Cheers

Of course, MiniApps is not the only chatbot platform in the world. But we have a marketing strategy, how to take a significant part in this market. To implement our strategy, we are doing ICO.

As for free chatbots, you should understand that for more or less serious tasks, they simply do not exist.

If you give a café a free bot, anyway this cafe needs to hire someone to adapt it. At least for work with a cash register, or with an accounting program, or with a loyalty program. And the cafe just won't be able to do it, because for them it's difficult and expensive. That's why chatbots have not yet received the proper distribution. Because really free bots - almost useless.

Another approach is when there is an intermediary (we call them partners) who will do this job and set up a chatbot for the cafe, support it, make changes etc.

Our approach is based on creating an affiliate network, so that partners reach as much market share as possible, and do it quickly.

But partners need ready-made bricks, from which they will collect bots. To do this, we also build a template community for chatbots. This will create conditions for rapid expansion. No single company in the world, not even Microsoft, can develop so many chatbots to cover all the needs of small and medium-sized businesses.

So the answer to your question - we will compete technically, but mainly in terms of marketing and building communities of partners and template developers.
arcfaith

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

Work smart, Play hard

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:37:58 AM

How is this different from the free bot we can use for facebook messenger?

miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 05:38:35 AM

Chatbots aren’t just for large corporations! The founder of Miniapps.pro Vitaly Gumirov at The Bad Crypto Podcast  (starting at 21 minute)  http://badcryptopodcast.com/2017/10/24/ico-spotlight-4/
images

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:29:30 AM

219732 MAT token already sold it's a good sign
Hope that more MAT token will be sold and reach the softcap
Good luck for all miniapps team and the project
arakx

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:29:57 AM

Hi, have you already got a working prototype of the platform? What should I do to get an opportunity to evaluate MiniApps myself?
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 06:31:40 AM

How is this different from the free bot we can use for facebook messenger?

Facebook is only one channel. In MiniApps.pro you can create a bot that will operate in several channels simultaniously. For example, Telegram and Facebook. You can create omnichannel bot. You can start chat with a client in FB and continue in Telegram. You can send SMS and USSD to his phone.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 06:36:49 AM

219732 MAT token already sold it's a good sign
Hope that more MAT token will be sold and reach the softcap
Good luck for all miniapps team and the project

Thanks. Vitaly works actively with invest funds. Track progress here and tokens.miniapps.pro
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 06:38:06 AM

Hi, have you already got a working prototype of the platform? What should I do to get an opportunity to evaluate MiniApps myself?

Hi! Please, visit www.miniapps.pro a cloud version of our platform working more than a year.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:15:00 AM

Can I contact the template creator after creating a mini-application on your platform if I have any questions about further integration of the mini-application into my working environment?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: