Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:08:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN] [ICO] MiniApps.pro NEXT GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN🌟Phase 1 finished 🌟  (Read 22743 times)
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:38:12 PM

Wanted to ask, total amount of CRC will be like MAT = 20 millions tokens or more?
Total amount and coin ICO price are still to be defined. We have different views on that. For example we think coin shall be cheap, like several US cents. And what do you think?

I think that the total supply should be not more than 50-100 millions of coins, if it will be mineable, and the cost of coins <= 1$ is norm. And yes, MAT for 3$ is expensive. Not all investors are read WP or other info about ICO and coins, they see price 3$ and think: "its very expensive, i can lose money if this coin will be dumped"
lexalebas

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Crypto_Walet

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:12:57 PM

Great news guys, im still waiting the end of 1st phase, hope this changes will make the project outstanding! good luck and keep working like that!

Пeшкa -  этo пoтeнциaльный фepзь, a КpиптoBaлeт - этo бyдyщий КpиптoTyз!
NakiRR

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:36:18 PM

Great news guys, im still waiting the end of 1st phase, hope this changes will make the project outstanding! good luck and keep working like that!
This project is already outstanding !  Grin
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:36:57 PM

2 miniapps
I try as much as possible to get acquainted with the development plans of your company, in order to familiarize their readers. But I have questions. I read a white book https://tokens.miniapps.pro/wp/WP_MAT_ENG.pdf" what's in the plans for the expenditure of budgeted 68% marketing and administrative needs. I understand that development need money for administrative needs. But I would like as clearly as possible to highlight in his blog what percentage or proportion will be spent on marketing?
It is shown on page 31. Marketing 62%: partners support 30%, events 15%, PR 6%, online marketing 11%.

Thank you very much for this numbers - they and the picture from page 31 well went to my informational blog about miniapps. >> https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@gefa/miniapps-ico-global-ai-chatbot-platform-icorating-stable-in-depth
I hope that my essay will be able to convey the importance of your project. I myself fully support me even when i sleep having dreamS of globalization automation and your chatbot.
miniapps (OP)

Activity: 308

KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 08:52:44 PM

2 miniapps
I try as much as possible to get acquainted with the development plans of your company, in order to familiarize their readers. But I have questions. I read a white book https://tokens.miniapps.pro/wp/WP_MAT_ENG.pdf" what's in the plans for the expenditure of budgeted 68% marketing and administrative needs. I understand that development need money for administrative needs. But I would like as clearly as possible to highlight in his blog what percentage or proportion will be spent on marketing?
It is shown on page 31. Marketing 62%: partners support 30%, events 15%, PR 6%, online marketing 11%.

Thank you very much for this numbers - they and the picture from page 31 well went to my informational blog about miniapps. >> https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@gefa/miniapps-ico-global-ai-chatbot-platform-icorating-stable-in-depth
I hope that my essay will be able to convey the importance of your project. I myself fully support me even when i sleep having dreamS of globalization automation and your chatbot.
Thank you for your support! We work for people like you!
Name_none

Activity: 350

May the power be with you!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:03:45 PM

I was thinking and calculating some time and then I realised that we don't know a  coefficient to exchange the CRC (KRK) to MAT. What will it be?
Name_none

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:19:58 PM

2 miniapps

Thank you for your support! We work for people like you!

But don't forget about your project, because I can't wait to see how a one rude person, that works at a local pizza will be replaced by a chatbot  Grin
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:32:44 PM

I was thinking and calculating some time and then I realised that we don't know a  coefficient to exchange the CRC (KRK) to MAT. What will it be?
It is still open question. We think KRK shall be much cheaper than MAT. How do you think?
NakiRR

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:26:57 PM

It is still open question. We think KRK shall be much cheaper than MAT. How do you think?

right decision, i think. When and where will be information about CRC? Or you don't know yet?
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:13:17 AM

Miniapps.pro ICO listed at ICOnow.net
Name_none

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:07:09 PM

More tokens demand more space on a winchester, therefore through 10 years a some one how want to see the first transaction should download a large data base
NakiRR

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:51:37 PM

Miniapps.pro ICO listed at ICOnow.net
It's good. And i saw you listed on icoalert.com it's good too!
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 03:18:47 PM

More tokens demand more space on a winchester, therefore through 10 years a some one how want to see the first transaction should download a large data base
well, how many MAT did you buy? Grin
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 04:55:53 PM

right decision, i think. When and where will be information about CRC? Or you don't know yet?
It's on the way. Stay tuned!
NakiRR

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:06:10 PM

And you think its a problem?) In 10 years for to load all data base we will need 10 sec  Grin
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 07:56:52 PM

And you think its a problem?) In 10 years for to load all data base we will need 10 sec  Grin
Anyway, 10 sec shouldn't be a problem, right?
NakiRR

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:57:14 PM

Anyway, 10 sec shouldn't be a problem, right?

Yes, this is what i am talking about ) In 10 year we will have completely another life, and it's in our hands to do it better.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:03:26 AM

Up to 81% bonus
You can get as much as 81% of total bonus buying Miniapps.pro tokens (MAT).
✨First, you get 8% bonus straight away. This bonus is credited to your account as soon as you send Ethers to the smart contract address.
✨Second, you can get 50% to 75% bonus by exchanging MAT to KRK coin during the Phase 2, starting at the beginning of 2018.
Note that KRK is a coin of another Ethereum based blockchain that you can mine. In the process of Miniapps.pro project further development KRK will form a blockchain for community tokenization featuring a simple and convenient chatbot interface and semantic smart contracts easily understandable by common people.
If you purchase MAT tokens before December 1, 2017, you can exchange them to KRK with 75% bonus. Bonus of 50% will be applicable from 1 to 19 of December.
Important! To get bonuses you should register at tokens.miniapps.pro and join our group in Telegram https://t.me/miniapps_pro
invest4all

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:05:16 PM

Great opportunity for those who don't want to miss good profits in future! Take your chance, guys Wink
NakiRR

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:29:58 PM

Up to 81% bonus
You can get as much as 81% of total bonus buying Miniapps.pro tokens (MAT).
✨First, you get 8% bonus straight away. This bonus is credited to your account as soon as you send Ethers to the smart contract address.
✨Second, you can get 50% to 75% bonus by exchanging MAT to KRK coin during the Phase 2, starting at the beginning of 2018.
Note that KRK is a coin of another Ethereum based blockchain that you can mine. In the process of Miniapps.pro project further development KRK will form a blockchain for community tokenization featuring a simple and convenient chatbot interface and semantic smart contracts easily understandable by common people.
If you purchase MAT tokens before December 1, 2017, you can exchange them to KRK with 75% bonus. Bonus of 50% will be applicable from 1 to 19 of December.
Important! To get bonuses you should register at tokens.miniapps.pro and join our group in Telegram https://t.me/miniapps_pro
So, CRC or KRK ? I know what is MAT - MiniAppsToken, and what is CRC and KRK ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: