Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:28:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN] [ICO] MiniApps.pro NEXT GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN🌟Phase 1 finished 🌟  (Read 22731 times)
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:11:36 AM

I would like to know if there is any chatbot built on MiniApps platform which is currently in officially working?
Yes, for many large companies cooperated with miniapps, and currently 10 million users enjoy the chatbot's miniapps. I myself is used the chatbot company miniapps. Miniapps, it's established a successful business in Russia. Now, miniapps raises funds for the expansion of the world market and development of small and medium business. already have money to work in India and the Philippines, with anyone in the world can become a partner, miniapps and earn a high income doing deals with companies who need carbotech. such companies around the world hundreds of millions.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miniapps (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:10:46 AM

As far as I understand the platform is going to be centralized. When is it going to work decentrally?
What's in your question? Why are you asking? Probably you are crypto fund? Shocked
In fact we are in need to create decentralised community. And it's one of reason we announced this ICO. So the answer is: it will happen in 2018.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:31:09 AM

What are the advantages of chatbot based on Natural Language Processing?
It's all about so called conversational interface. This chatbot can answer questions in your language and do small talk with you.
gefander

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:21:23 AM

Here touched on the topic that has already collected money for the development of the company in some countries including in the Philippines, I have been living in the Philippines from 2014, was in many places, now entrenched on the island of Mindanao in the province of Misamis Oriental, there are several major cities and many developing companies, and by the way, I see that many of the company's contrast with the big companies for lack of service. Therefore, I see the prospect of the local market with chatbot. I was curious how the company plans to integrate in the Philippines - in terms of opening sales offices and hiring workers, and if so in what cities? Or development only through partners?
It all depends on situation with ICO and markets. What do you mean by prospect? Please elaborate on this. We are open for every reasonable proposal.
I just do not know Your development plan in the Philippines. But I know that most of the companies located on the island of Cebu and the island of Luzon. And I suppose that you have a representative or sales office in the capital or in Cebu. Or are You planning to open such. Or do You have partners whom you can rely. That's what I would like to clarify for themselves.

At the same time the island of Mindanao where I live is one of the main Islands of the Philippines and it is also a lot of developing companies and I know that most of them are backward in technological development, so the market in Mindanao can be huge, the economy develops very quickly, the population is very much and they chatbot used, better than mine, so I think that the promotion of bots will be crowned there success. And of course I have a question are there any plans to open a branch in Mindanao. Or maybe you already have partners who have identified a desire to do sales on this part territory of the Philippines???
Do you have somebody in mind to be our partner? Or do you want to become one of our partners? Any useful ideas are welcome.

of course I'm want to be a partner of the company, it is not even discussed. My question another how the company Miniapps exit in the Philippines? will you have your own representation? and if so in what cities?
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 03:37:02 AM

Here touched on the topic that has already collected money for the development of the company in some countries including in the Philippines, I have been living in the Philippines from 2014, was in many places, now entrenched on the island of Mindanao in the province of Misamis Oriental, there are several major cities and many developing companies, and by the way, I see that many of the company's contrast with the big companies for lack of service. Therefore, I see the prospect of the local market with chatbot. I was curious how the company plans to integrate in the Philippines - in terms of opening sales offices and hiring workers, and if so in what cities? Or development only through partners?
It all depends on situation with ICO and markets. What do you mean by prospect? Please elaborate on this. We are open for every reasonable proposal.
I just do not know Your development plan in the Philippines. But I know that most of the companies located on the island of Cebu and the island of Luzon. And I suppose that you have a representative or sales office in the capital or in Cebu. Or are You planning to open such. Or do You have partners whom you can rely. That's what I would like to clarify for themselves.

At the same time the island of Mindanao where I live is one of the main Islands of the Philippines and it is also a lot of developing companies and I know that most of them are backward in technological development, so the market in Mindanao can be huge, the economy develops very quickly, the population is very much and they chatbot used, better than mine, so I think that the promotion of bots will be crowned there success. And of course I have a question are there any plans to open a branch in Mindanao. Or maybe you already have partners who have identified a desire to do sales on this part territory of the Philippines???
Do you have somebody in mind to be our partner? Or do you want to become one of our partners? Any useful ideas are welcome.

of course I'm want to be a partner of the company, it is not even discussed. My question another how the company Miniapps exit in the Philippines? will you have your own representation? and if so in what cities?
Yes I understand. We are open for every proposal. Currently we have partner located in Manila. We are interested in companies with good network of representatives.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 03:58:42 AM

Hey everybody. Does anyone know about  API advantages of this project?
Our API allows to create flexible mobiles services, and at the same time use existing templates, plus create new templates. We can integrate with third party systems. For example we can add your AI platform.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:25:57 AM

I would like to know if there is any chatbot built on MiniApps platform which is currently in officially working?
Currently we work with mobile telcos and banks. For example just 2 days ago we announced tele2 bot (in Russian).
gefander

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:26:32 AM

How do you think the proportions would be beneficial to store tokens and coins? it seems to me that a lot of the tokens is not necessary, so I guide 30/70. What the experts think?
Are you talking in general? Collecting investment portfolio?

Yes, in General, it is interesting to know the opinion of professionals about how the most profitable to keep an investment portfolio miniapps. the question is only about the tokens and coins, miniapps, other altcoins not affect my question. The team of Miniapps can give some recommendations to ordinary investors and partners. It is clear that professionals will have different opinions, so of course it was interesting to hear some justify their recommendations.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:57:34 AM

How do you think the proportions would be beneficial to store tokens and coins? it seems to me that a lot of the tokens is not necessary, so I guide 30/70. What the experts think?

Yes, in General, it is interesting to know the opinion of professionals about how the most profitable to keep an investment portfolio miniapps. the question is only about the tokens and coins, miniapps, other altcoins not affect my question. The team of Miniapps can give some recommendations to ordinary investors and partners. It is clear that professionals will have different opinions, so of course it was interesting to hear some justify their recommendations.
Well, we don't want to introduce new embarrassment here, and ask you just exchange MAT for KRK after coins are available.
KRK will be a kind of token next generation, and preferable way to keep your funds.
gefander

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:29:08 AM

Well, we don't want to introduce new embarrassment here, and ask you just exchange MAT for KRK after coins are available.
KRK will be a kind of token next generation, and preferable way to keep your funds.

but to become a partner you need to spend a 1 MAT and to get a discount <500 would have involved one MAT. Or KRK will have the same functions?
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:46:22 AM

but to become a partner you need to spend a 1 MAT and to get a discount <500 would have involved one MAT. Or KRK will have the same functions?
Yes, same is true for KRK.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:05:59 AM

when api will be ready ? i'm so exciting about that
HichemFetoui

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:10:13 AM

miniapps will be implemented in bancor protocol as smart token or a token relay ?
HichemFetoui

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:30:42 AM

can i buy Miniapps with btc or ltc
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:03:42 AM

Updated Roadmap

devilini

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:09:24 AM

Can someone tell me, please, if the project has already crossed the level of the soft cup?
arakx

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:11:56 AM

Can someone tell me, please, if the project has already crossed the level of the soft cup?
Good afternoon. Yes, MiniApps already has crossed the level of soft cup and continues to attract new investors.
gefander

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:12:38 AM

can i buy Miniapps with btc or ltc
I have read that the normal way to buy tokens is to transfer using Ethereum smart contract, but also if You are willing to invest more than$ 50,000 - possible other ways of payment.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:05:27 AM

Hi everyone. On which exchanges it will be possible to buy and sell MAT coins after the sale?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:08:04 AM

Hi everyone. On which exchanges it will be possible to buy and sell MAT coins after the sale?
Hello. There is information only about one exchange — EtherDelta.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: