Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:55:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN] [ICO] MiniApps.pro NEXT GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN🌟Phase 1 finished 🌟  (Read 22727 times)
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:35:20 PM

How do you think the proportions would be beneficial to store tokens and coins? it seems to me that a lot of the tokens is not necessary, so I guide 30/70. What the experts think?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:08:54 PM

I read that token holder had the right to be partner and the right to run referral program. Do they get additional tokens from referral? What kind of referral program are we talking about? to get more users or business to sign up or developers?

miniapps (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:32:55 PM

How do you think the proportions would be beneficial to store tokens and coins? it seems to me that a lot of the tokens is not necessary, so I guide 30/70. What the experts think?
Are you talking in general? Collecting investment portfolio?
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:36:18 PM

I read that token holder had the right to be partner and the right to run referral program. Do they get additional tokens from referral? What kind of referral program are we talking about? to get more users or business to sign up or developers?
Referral program here means to hold token and use access to partners discount. It allows you to share benefits from your discount with the others who do not have tokens.
dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:10:04 PM

Good Day. Can you tell me where you are planning to set network of representatives? Why did you choose those areas?
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:16:10 PM

Good Day. Can you tell me where you are planning to set network of representatives? Why did you choose those areas?
Hello. We want to setup global network, so our representatives shall be all over the world. But in the beginning we chose several countries, where we have good connections and where chatbots to our mind are in high demand. Russia, Philippines, Nigeria and India.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:31:35 PM

Here touched on the topic that has already collected money for the development of the company in some countries including in the Philippines, I have been living in the Philippines from 2014, was in many places, now entrenched on the island of Mindanao in the province of Misamis Oriental, there are several major cities and many developing companies, and by the way, I see that many of the company's contrast with the big companies for lack of service. Therefore, I see the prospect of the local market with chatbot. I was curious how the company plans to integrate in the Philippines - in terms of opening sales offices and hiring workers, and if so in what cities? Or development only through partners?
It all depends on situation with ICO and markets. What do you mean by prospect? Please elaborate on this. We are open for every reasonable proposal.
I just do not know Your development plan in the Philippines. But I know that most of the companies located on the island of Cebu and the island of Luzon. And I suppose that you have a representative or sales office in the capital or in Cebu. Or are You planning to open such. Or do You have partners whom you can rely. That's what I would like to clarify for themselves.

At the same time the island of Mindanao where I live is one of the main Islands of the Philippines and it is also a lot of developing companies and I know that most of them are backward in technological development, so the market in Mindanao can be huge, the economy develops very quickly, the population is very much and they chatbot used, better than mine, so I think that the promotion of bots will be crowned there success. And of course I have a question are there any plans to open a branch in Mindanao. Or maybe you already have partners who have identified a desire to do sales on this part territory of the Philippines???
Do you have somebody in mind to be our partner? Or do you want to become one of our partners? Any useful ideas are welcome.
woodcoin

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:08:06 PM

Hello. It’s said that TEC will be given price a couple months later after ICO. What exchanges are going to be involved?
Pluss

Activity: 364
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:47:56 PM

Today I tried to create a simple chat-bot on Miniapps. It turned out that it's very easy to do with a visual editor. Now I have my own chat-bot! And free!
It is a pity that I learned about the project late and now there are no available funds.
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:09:15 PM

As far as I understand the platform is going to be centralized. When is it going to work decentrally?
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:13:23 PM

There’s a bunch of different languages in the world! So many dialects and dialects ... How is it planned to collect a library of pronunciations?)
I think that experts around the world will themselves get different dialects in their bot, or miniapps will hire them
NakiRR

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:17:58 PM

As far as I understand the platform is going to be centralized. When is it going to work decentrally?
and what about ETH ? You think it's decentralized platform? or hundreds other projects )
NakiRR

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:18:55 PM

Today I tried to create a simple chat-bot on Miniapps. It turned out that it's very easy to do with a visual editor. Now I have my own chat-bot! And free!
It is a pity that I learned about the project late and now there are no available funds.
You have much time to find money, there will be second phase in q1 2018
rdizza

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:10:05 PM

Hey everyone. I’ve come across the information about  OMNICANAL chat bot system used in the platform  a couple of time. Can anyone explain to me what it is?
RahmatArifM2

Activity: 1064
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 08:07:44 PM

A WORKING PLATFORM MINIAPPS.PRO WITH 10 MILLION MOBILE USERS LAUNCHES ITS TOKEN

The​ ​first​ ​AI​ ​chatbot​ ​token ​ever

Whitepaper
Website · Telegram · Medium · Twitter · Facebook
Bounty Campaign · Referral Program

https://i.imgur.com/CHDU7GI.png
How to participate in MiniApps Token Generation Event

Token name and ticker symbol: MiniApps Token (MAT)
Why Value of MiniApps Token Will Only Grow

Token sale starts October 18th 2017, 00:00 UTC
Token sale ends December 19th 2017, 00:00 UTC

Miniapps.pro Announces Phase 2 Of Its Token Crowdsale With A Mineable Coin
Up to 81% bonus
Dear Miniapps.pro public sale participants!
We are announcing that we have signed an agreement with a strategic investor and business partner. This is a vital event both for the crowdfunding and the future of the Miniapps ecosystem. It will make Miniapps.pro even more profitable for its participants as well as for the entire crypto community.
We are currently updating our Roadmap and Terms of Service. Here are some changes we are ready to announce so far:
You can get as much as 81% of total bonus buying Miniapps.pro tokens (MAT).
The crowdsale will be divided into stages, where the ongoing crowdsale is Phase 1 that lasts until December 19, 2017.
✨First, you get 8% bonus straight away. This bonus is credited to your account as soon as you send Ethers to the smart contract address.
✨Second, you can get 50% to 75% bonus by exchanging MAT to KRK coin during the Phase 2, starting at the beginning of 2018.
Note that KRK is a coin of another Ethereum based blockchain that you can mine. In the process of Miniapps.pro project further development KRK will form a blockchain for community tokenization featuring a simple and convenient chatbot interface and semantic smart contracts easily understandable by common people.
✨If you purchase MAT tokens before December 1, 2017, you can exchange them to KRK with 75% bonus. Bonus of 50% will be applicable from 1 to 19 of December.
IMPORTANT! To get bonuses you should register at tokens.miniapps.pro and join our group in Telegram https://t.me/miniapps_pro

⚡️ The bounty program participants will have the opportunity to exchange their MAT tokens for Phase 2 coin with 50% bonus.
⚡️ Those participants of the crowdsale who obtain MiniApps tokens (MAT) before November 18, 2017 and who do not agree with the changes hereby introduced to the terms of Miniapps.pro public sale can get back the funds they exchanged for Miniapps tokens between December 19 and December 28, 2017. To do so, they have to send an e-mail to tokens@miniapps.pro from the address they used to register with Miniapps.pro. Then they have to confirm the ownership of Ethereum address they used to obtain MAT tokens.

MiniApps.pro opened its Ethereum-based token crowdsale

MiniApps.pro is the new generation chatbot platform built around the concept of decentralized network of template developers, clients, hosting providers and partners. It is a platform with API and web-constructor that enables quick creation and launch of mobile services and chatbots available via the Internet messengers and other channels like mobile web and USSD/SMS with support of AI technologies.

Chatbots have already established themselves as efficient channel in many communication systems and proved their value for business. However, chatbot development requires multiple skills and resources most small enterprises do not have.  MiniApps.pro goal is to aid small and medium businesses to integrate advanced Communication and AI technologies into their processes and benefit by expanding their market presence. Thank to MiniApps.pro, that reduces the costs of chatbot adoption and support, more than 100 million MSME around the world will get easy access to new generation of chatbots and improve the quality of their customer service.

Unlike most startups, MiniApps.pro platform is a commercially proven product with several successful implementations in corporate market.

The token crowdsale is planned to gather funding for fast business scaling by building worldwide partners’ network, further product development and marketing of the platform focusing on MSME segments and emerging markets like India, South-East Asia, China, Russia, Africa, Latin America followed by expansion to advanced markets.

MiniApps.pro tokens are ERC223 compatible Ethereum based smart-contracts. Tokens supply will be limited to 20 mln.

YouTube video

Token symbol
MAT

What is it?
1. Ethereum ERC223 compatible token
2. A means of access to the additional smart-contract functionality, such as:
•   register mini-apps in MiniApps search engine;
•   obtain partner discounts;
•   publish templates in a marketplace;
•   create and run referral campaigns;
•   access to the templates marketplace;
•   access to MiniApps Core services

Token price during Token Generation Event
1 MAT = 0.01 ETH

Issuing volume and conditions
1. During the Token Generation Event, no more than 20 million tokens will be issued on the Ethereum platform as standard ERC223 tokens.
2. No more tokens will be issued after the Token Generation Event.

Token availability
MiniApps.pro  tokens (MAT):
•   become available immediately during the Token Generation Event via Ethereum smart-contract;
•   purchase and transfer become gradually available over a 15-day period after the end of the Token Generation Event by means of smart contracts

Token distribution
50% of tokens will be distributed to the participants of Token Generation Event
35% of tokens will be reserved for partners, community grants, and the bounty campaign
15% of tokens will be reserved for the MiniApps team

Security
Funds raised during the Token Generation Event will be kept in the multisig wallets, according to industry standards.

Platform
Ethereum

Token sale start/end date and time
Start - October 18th 2017, 00:00 UTC
End - December 19th 2017, 00:00 UTC

Why Value of MiniApps Token Will Only Grow

We have noticed that businesses today follow a tendency to add tokens to their projects. Usually it is done artificially, so the value of these tokens is minimal.
Many people don’t quite understand the idea of token and blockchain. They think that if they take any business — e.g. operation of a hotel — and add remittance in tokens and cryptocurrency, they add a new value. But in fact, that project can easily dispense with tokens and still run smoothly. The token here is in fact a security, whose value depends on speculation, that is prone to negative impact of financial markets, and very loosely connected to the real business.
MiniApps.pro token is free from this weakness.

When we created MiniApps Space and MAT we formulated the following goals:
1. MiniApps Space and MAT are based on a real business (see www.miniapps.pro and www.eyeline.mobi) and a running chatbot aggregation platform;
2. MiniApps Token must become one of the best projects as regards tokenization and deep integration into MiniApps Space;
3. The value of MAT must significantly raise compared to the initial price.

It is important to understand that we have not just made another token. We have tokenized our running business by combining our long experience in telecom, messaging and chatbots, with the experience of the most successful crypto projects.
Tokenization is the process of converting rights to an asset into a digital token on a blockchain. MiniApps Space and MAT token exactly matches this definition.
Each MAT token grants the following rights to its holder:
1. Right to become a partner. The Partner status allows:
a. registering 10 (ten) mini-apps in MiniApps search system and their integration into MiniApps Space portals;
b. registering 2 (two) templates in MiniApps template shop;
c. participating in referral program and earning revenue from attracted clients.
2. Right for partner discounts
3. Right for extra commission from template sales
4. Right to run a referral program

The value of MiniApps Token consists in the rights that the token holder can exercise in MiniApps Space. E.g., points 2 and 3 (the right for partner discounts and the right for extra commission from template sales) collectively bring $500 yearly profit to 1 MAT. See our WP at http://tokens.miniapps.pro for calculation examples. The profit from points 1 and 4 is more difficult to calculate, but it can significantly exceed $500 a year.
Note that the initial price of MiniApps Token is only 0.01 Eth, that is approximately $3 per 1 MAT.

Taking all that into account, we can see that the value of MiniApps Token in MiniApps Space is much higher that the initial price. With MiniApps Space expanding and improving the value of MAT will grow further, because there will be more and more of those wishing to contribute to the community and use the rights granted by MAT.

Miniapps.pro Roadmap 2017-2020

You can participate in the MiniApps.pro referral program and get 5% of the funds raised.

How it works
Register on https://tokens.miniapps.pro and receive a referral link that leads to our landing page. This link is generated specifically for your account.

IMPORTANT! You must fill in the number of your Ethereum wallet before using the link. If you do not specify it, the bonuses will not be paid out.

Next, you distribute the link on forums, social networks and any websites. For example, you can do posts in forums with this link, or post banners in your blog.

If a referred user goes to https://tokens.miniapps.pro and registers, we determine that that person has come by your recommendation. When he transfers Ethereum to our address of the smart contract, you will get 5% of the transaction to the e-wallet that you specified during registration.

If you need media content, such as banners, contact to us at tokens@miniapps.pro indicating the referral program in the subject.

Step-by-step guide

Translated Thread

https://i.imgur.com/PDDkjH4.png  https://i.imgur.com/wMmd9A4.png  https://i.imgur.com/NmD6lLc.png  https://i.imgur.com/Fyr82EW.png

ICO Listed at

Official Links

Media mentions/News/Articles

https://i.imgur.com/3RBVfiE.png

waitsummer

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:09:01 PM

What are the advantages of chatbot based on Natural Language Processing?
gazman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:07:10 PM

Hey everybody. Does anyone know about  API advantages of this project?
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:12:10 PM

Hello. It’s said that TEC will be given price a couple months later after ICO. What exchanges are going to be involved?
What do you mean by TEC? With MAT, it it will go to ETherDelta right after ICO. The others will see, probably after phase 2.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:41:33 PM

Hey everyone. I’ve come across the information about  OMNICANAL chat bot system used in the platform  a couple of time. Can anyone explain to me what it is?
Hello. It's about the ways miniapp interacts with end user. It could by messenger in smartphone, or SMS/USSD, web-chat, or mobile application in future.
Baltman

Activity: 280
Merit: 170

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:27:07 PM

I would like to know if there is any chatbot built on MiniApps platform which is currently in officially working?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: