Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:12:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN] [ICO] MiniApps.pro NEXT GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN🌟Phase 1 finished 🌟  (Read 22738 times)
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:24:49 PM

I was thinking and calculating some time and then I realised that we don't know a  coefficient to exchange the CRC (KRK) to MAT. What will it be?
It is still open question. We think KRK shall be much cheaper than MAT. How do you think?

More tokens demand more space on a winchester, therefore through 10 years a some one how want to see the first transaction should download a large data base
And you think its a problem?) In 10 years for to load all data base we will need 10 sec  Grin
Anyway, 10 sec shouldn't be a problem, right?

Possibly in a some other situation it will be a problem  Grin, but for this it is acceptable
Name_none

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:31:32 PM

I was thinking and calculating some time and then I realised that we don't know a  coefficient to exchange the CRC (KRK) to MAT. What will it be?
It is still open question. We think KRK shall be much cheaper than MAT. How do you think?

More tokens demand more space on a winchester, therefore through 10 years a some one how want to see the first transaction should download a large data base
well, how many MAT did you buy? Grin
That is a secret information  Wink, but you will be able to see a one millionaire guy in a news, who is not me  Cry
Name_none

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:20:53 PM

Up to 81% bonus
You can get as much as 81% of total bonus buying Miniapps.pro tokens (MAT).
✨First, you get 8% bonus straight away. This bonus is credited to your account as soon as you send Ethers to the smart contract address.
✨Second, you can get 50% to 75% bonus by exchanging MAT to KRK coin during the Phase 2, starting at the beginning of 2018.
Note that KRK is a coin of another Ethereum based blockchain that you can mine. In the process of Miniapps.pro project further development KRK will form a blockchain for community tokenization featuring a simple and convenient chatbot interface and semantic smart contracts easily understandable by common people.
If you purchase MAT tokens before December 1, 2017, you can exchange them to KRK with 75% bonus. Bonus of 50% will be applicable from 1 to 19 of December.
Important! To get bonuses you should register at tokens.miniapps.pro and join our group in Telegram https://t.me/miniapps_pro
So, CRC or KRK ? I know what is MAT - MiniAppsToken, and what is CRC and KRK ?
CRC may be something like this: considerable rise coin   Cheesy
miniapps (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 05:27:37 PM

Up to 81% bonus
✨First, you get 8% bonus straight away. This bonus is credited to your account as soon as you send Ethers to the smart contract address.
✨Second, you can get 50% to 75% bonus by exchanging MAT to KRK coin during the Phase 2, starting at the beginning of 2018.
Note that KRK is a coin of another Ethereum based blockchain that you can mine. In the process of Miniapps.pro project further development KRK will form a blockchain for community tokenization featuring a simple and convenient chatbot interface and semantic smart contracts easily understandable by common people.
If you purchase MAT tokens before December 1, 2017, you can exchange them to KRK with 75% bonus. Bonus of 50% will be applicable from 1 to 19 of December.
Important! To get bonuses you should register at tokens.miniapps.pro and join our group in Telegram https://t.me/miniapps_pro
It is from here.
NakiRR

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:35:17 PM

Up to 81% bonus
It is from here.

And so, the new token will be called KRK, not CRC, right?)
NakiRR

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:38:25 PM

well, how many MAT did you buy? Grin
That is a secret information  Wink, but you will be able to see a one millionaire guy in a news, who is not me  Cry
It will be me  Grin
NakiRR

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:53:16 PM

Great opportunity for those who don't want to miss good profits in future! Take your chance, guys Wink
+81% +trade it a bit, and in the result +162%  Grin Grin Grin And then HODLLLLL
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:14:29 PM

I decided to share their thoughts here. Automation is inevitable, it will be a crisis of the labour market. Now there are great tools that allow you enormously to increase the efficiency and reduce the labor costs, it is of course and blockchain technology too. It is possible to shift most of the work, remove a bunch of unnecessary links in the chain, which also devour and steal. We stand at an interesting juncture, and I really hope I don't miss this great opportunity to step forward. I see that now it is necessary on the basis of the blockchain to invest in the development of robots and bots, then our future will be bright and carefree.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:30:49 PM

Up to 81% bonus
It is from here.

Yes KRK, just because CRC is already used.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:12:39 PM

why to do so huge bonus? as i understand there are no phase without any bonus? The lowest is 50% till the end of TGE, so what is the sense of this numbers?
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 05:07:36 PM

why to do so huge bonus? as i understand there are no phase without any bonus? The lowest is 50% till the end of TGE, so what is the sense of this numbers?
It's not entirely correct. I mean we will go to phase 2, and offer bonuses for conversion of MAT to phase 2 token. In phase 2 there will be no such bonuses.
NakiRR

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:09:31 PM

Up to 81% bonus
It is from here.

Honestly, i don't like the name KRK, it sounds like a cawing  Grin
NakiRR

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:11:32 PM

It's not entirely correct. I mean we will go to phase 2, and offer bonuses for conversion of MAT to phase 2 token. In phase 2 there will be no such bonuses.

a lot of ICOs give huge bonuses now, so it' normally, i think
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 05:27:25 PM

Up to 81% bonus
It is from here.

I like that name. I like Krk island, it is so beautiful. Have you ever been there?
NakiRR

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:09:40 PM

Up to 81% bonus
It is from here.

I like that name. I like Krk island, it is so beautiful. Have you ever been there?

It's only my opinion, and no, i have never been on Krk island. You intrigued me, will search fotos in google now  Grin
mai2mai

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:39:04 AM

Strong team with great project... Happy to be a part of this and wish a successful ICO to all the creators. All of the investors, ordinary users and customers would benefit from your Miniapps chatbox.
NakiRR

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:40:49 PM

Up to 81% bonus
It is from here.

It's only my opinion, and no, i have never been on Krk island. You intrigued me, will search fotos in google now  Grin
And you was right, Krk island is very beautiful, sunny and cozy place. I hope i will fly there in the future  Smiley
Name_none

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:02:21 PM

Strong team with great project... Happy to be a part of this and wish a successful ICO to all the creators. All of the investors, ordinary users and customers would benefit from your Miniapps chatbox.
Yep, benefit and profit from this project will be great soonly, especially if you bought MAT tokens and then exchange it to KRK
Name_none

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:14:51 PM

Up to 81% bonus
It is from here.

And you was right, Krk island is very beautiful, sunny and cozy place. I hope i will fly there in the future  Smiley
I was in Krk island. This island is different from all the others that I have seen in my entire life, I would visit it again if were the possibility
NakiRR

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:11:57 PM

Up to 81% bonus
It is from here.

I was in Krk island. This island is different from all the others that I have seen in my entire life, I would visit it again if were the possibility
Invest in MiniApps, get +81% bonus and pack suitcases  Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: