Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:51:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN] [ICO] MiniApps.pro NEXT GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN🌟Phase 1 finished 🌟  (Read 22738 times)
miniapps (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 05:46:12 AM

Being a business owner, I’m interested in how I can take a place in the system. How will it be called in this language and how much will it cost?
If you want a chatbot you are a client of miniapps. To have all the privileges of miniapps you can become a partner. Just buy a token, change it for partner's status and enjoy 50% discount for miniapps services. It will be available in phase 2. 1 token is 0.01 ETH today. But in phase 2 it will be 154 KRK meaning 0.0154 ETH, if you buy today.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 08:12:15 AM

You can still purchase MAT tokens to exchange them for a KRK coin with 50% bonus.

We are developing Next Generation Blockchain to make tokenization and smart contracts simple.

Softcap has been already reached.
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:56:51 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 11:28:14 AM by gefander

this message is misleading - there are no mandatory payments to Facebook, there is only an optional payment

and did I understand correctly that all organizations that want to publish your bot on the pages of Facebook will additional pay 99$ to Facebook?
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 10:58:40 AM

and did I understand correctly that all organizations that want to publish your bot on the pages of Facebook will additional pay 99$ to Facebook?
Where did you find this information?
gefander

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:25:35 AM

Yes, running a little forward I saw that for pages there is a proposal, as it relates to the phone and pages, then probably this feature is for companies is extremely important. I apologize if misled.
"" https://developers.facebook.com/docs/messenger-platform/app-review ""

Customer Matching is a useful feature that allows you to find existing customers on Messenger with their phone number and name. Once your bot is approved, you may apply to use customer matching and pay the one-time $99 fee in your Messenger settings. Please note the fee is non-refundable.

now I see that it is optional. i am sorry about this misled...
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 02:09:09 PM

Yes, running a little forward I saw that for pages there is a proposal, as it relates to the phone and pages, then probably this feature is for companies is extremely important. I apologize if misled.
"" https://developers.facebook.com/docs/messenger-platform/app-review ""

Customer Matching is a useful feature that allows you to find existing customers on Messenger with their phone number and name. Once your bot is approved, you may apply to use customer matching and pay the one-time $99 fee in your Messenger settings. Please note the fee is non-refundable.

now I see that it is optional. i am sorry about this misled...
Yes, now I see. BTW, only US credit card can be charged. And bot admin shall be US based. I think we will do it with miniapps better.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 04:36:08 PM

Hello! I’m interested in chat bots and other mini apps. What options will they have?

Miniapp is a thin application that communicates with the user using natural language (voice or text) and/or menu.
Miniapp can work with messengers as a chatbot, on smartphones as a special application, be a part of other applications, like web-chat, or chat integrated into a smartphone application. Miniapp can run on a car computer, or be fused into Internet of Things.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:38:43 PM

I am very impressed with the technology so I joined the bounty page and submitted my two videos. One is CHINESE and one is in ENGLISH. I do hope you like them.. I am very excited about how this applied technology can revolutionize the landscape we live in.

ENGLISH VIDEO: https://youtu.be/Yqs8rYOgQCk
CHINESE VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhzUkqb7LvA

They are a bit longer than 2.3 minutes I hope that is o.k  Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 09:17:17 PM

Here touched on the topic that has already collected money for the development of the company in some countries including in the Philippines, I have been living in the Philippines from 2014, was in many places, now entrenched on the island of Mindanao in the province of Misamis Oriental, there are several major cities and many developing companies, and by the way, I see that many of the company's contrast with the big companies for lack of service. Therefore, I see the prospect of the local market with chatbot. I was curious how the company plans to integrate in the Philippines - in terms of opening sales offices and hiring workers, and if so in what cities? Or development only through partners?
It all depends on situation with ICO and markets. What do you mean by prospect? Please elaborate on this. We are open for every reasonable proposal.
I just do not know Your development plan in the Philippines. But I know that most of the companies located on the island of Cebu and the island of Luzon. And I suppose that you have a representative or sales office in the capital or in Cebu. Or are You planning to open such. Or do You have partners whom you can rely. That's what I would like to clarify for themselves.

At the same time the island of Mindanao where I live is one of the main Islands of the Philippines and it is also a lot of developing companies and I know that most of them are backward in technological development, so the market in Mindanao can be huge, the economy develops very quickly, the population is very much and they chatbot used, better than mine, so I think that the promotion of bots will be crowned there success. And of course I have a question are there any plans to open a branch in Mindanao. Or maybe you already have partners who have identified a desire to do sales on this part territory of the Philippines???
Do you have somebody in mind to be our partner? Or do you want to become one of our partners? Any useful ideas are welcome.

of course I'm want to be a partner of the company, it is not even discussed. My question another how the company Miniapps exit in the Philippines? will you have your own representation? and if so in what cities?
Let's start with something. Do you have some vision of potential clients? Do you have contacts with businesses who could be interested in chatbots?

No&No - But I have a team engaged in marketing on Facebook, as well as good contacts with local web designers.  the main thing that a lot of them here for example, small private businesses, dental offices, hotels, cafes auto service, Spa. all of these companies are open to dialogue. therefore, the possible direct sale. there is also a contact with model agencies who cooperate with marketing allowing you to post on their pages advertising. If necessary, can put your representative in the office.
How is about start making chatbots for them? Can you talk to them, show our demos and discuss their needs? Or alternatively your ideas?
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:52:55 PM

I am very impressed with the technology so I joined the bounty page and submitted my two videos. One is CHINESE and one is in ENGLISH. I do hope you like them.. I am very excited about how this applied technology can revolutionize the landscape we live in.

Not bad  Wink
NakiRR

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:54:15 PM

You can still purchase MAT tokens to exchange them for a KRK coin with 50% bonus.

We are developing Next Generation Blockchain to make tokenization and smart contracts simple.

Why there is not a link to token sale in your main site?  Huh
NakiRR

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:55:48 PM

i think price is too high
talking about kitties?

Maybe you have not seen the total supply of MAT, of course if you are not speaking about kitties  Grin Grin Grin
LiluSG

Activity: 588
Merit: 199

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:07:02 PM

This question will rub the salt in the wound) How is the volume of operations in the system evaluated given to artificial intelligence and machine learning?
I bet this question is from natural intelligence Grin
If I were artificial one I would answer: the more natural intelligence communicates to the system the more artificial intelligence is used.

If I were an artificial intellect, I would pass the Turing test and start an uprising of machines  Cheesy
Well, I would buy cats in the eth network  Roll Eyes
In reality, have you bought them?

Of course not!)) It was tied to the context of the first sentence =)
NakiRR

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:10:56 PM

give a link for me too
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:01:35 AM

Not bad  Wink
Especially I liked Chinese one!
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:20:10 AM

Why there is not a link to token sale in your main site?  Huh
Thank you for your inspective eye! It is technical moment, will be back in couple days.
gefander

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:29:03 AM

Here touched on the topic that has already collected money for the development of the company in some countries including in the Philippines, I have been living in the Philippines from 2014, was in many places, now entrenched on the island of Mindanao in the province of Misamis Oriental, there are several major cities and many developing companies, and by the way, I see that many of the company's contrast with the big companies for lack of service. Therefore, I see the prospect of the local market with chatbot. I was curious how the company plans to integrate in the Philippines - in terms of opening sales offices and hiring workers, and if so in what cities? Or development only through partners?
It all depends on situation with ICO and markets. What do you mean by prospect? Please elaborate on this. We are open for every reasonable proposal.
I just do not know Your development plan in the Philippines. But I know that most of the companies located on the island of Cebu and the island of Luzon. And I suppose that you have a representative or sales office in the capital or in Cebu. Or are You planning to open such. Or do You have partners whom you can rely. That's what I would like to clarify for themselves.

At the same time the island of Mindanao where I live is one of the main Islands of the Philippines and it is also a lot of developing companies and I know that most of them are backward in technological development, so the market in Mindanao can be huge, the economy develops very quickly, the population is very much and they chatbot used, better than mine, so I think that the promotion of bots will be crowned there success. And of course I have a question are there any plans to open a branch in Mindanao. Or maybe you already have partners who have identified a desire to do sales on this part territory of the Philippines???
Do you have somebody in mind to be our partner? Or do you want to become one of our partners? Any useful ideas are welcome.

of course I'm want to be a partner of the company, it is not even discussed. My question another how the company Miniapps exit in the Philippines? will you have your own representation? and if so in what cities?
Let's start with something. Do you have some vision of potential clients? Do you have contacts with businesses who could be interested in chatbots?

No&No - But I have a team engaged in marketing on Facebook, as well as good contacts with local web designers.  the main thing that a lot of them here for example, small private businesses, dental offices, hotels, cafes auto service, Spa. all of these companies are open to dialogue. therefore, the possible direct sale. there is also a contact with model agencies who cooperate with marketing allowing you to post on their pages advertising. If necessary, can put your representative in the office.
How is about start making chatbots for them? Can you talk to them, show our demos and discuss their needs? Or alternatively your ideas?

I have ideas how to do it, but I have no enough time, so I should be extremely interested to develop, and since you have an affiliate program that I am interested. When the affiliate program will work. It can be possible invest resources and time, because now no real profit there's no point to raise this issue. People need benefits, on pure enthusiasm there's no one there. so I'm versed in installing chatbots and their possible application, and I think when all is ready for the presentation on the basis of already obtained results and the studies will be to negotiate. Though I am a supporter of various adventures, try to stay in business etiquette.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 11:53:36 AM

MiniApps.pro founders Vitaly Gumirov and Dmitry Khan attended the biggest blockchain conference in Moscow

gefander

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:00:48 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 12:31:21 PM by gefander

MiniApps.pro founders Vitaly Gumirov and Dmitry Khan attended the biggest blockchain conference in Moscow

right now?
And that is happening right now? are there any news regarding this meeting?
Yes it is happening right now! it have announced on this website, i copy it here for more comfort.http://www.ewdn.com/2017/11/15/moscow-to-host-major-conference-on-blockchain-and-cryptocurrencies-dec-8-9/

Moscow to host major conference on Blockchain and cryptocurrencies (Dec. 8-9)
By East-West Digital News / November 15, 2017
On December 8-9, Moscow will play host to Cryptospace Conference presented as Eastern Europe’s largest conference dedicated to the Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.

The event, organized by KICKICO, aims to overcome the localization of standard activities of the Russian crypto community, to bring them to a new level thanks to 40 top speakers from Asia, Europe, the US and Canada.

Cryptospace Conference will bring together industry experts, innovators, politicians and media professionals. Over 2,000 attendees from more than 30 countries are expected.

Among the expected speakers are the following: Eric Gu, founder of Metaverse group, William Mougayar, Canadian author of several Blockchain books, Bryant Nielson, executive director of NY Blockchain Academy, Kristof van de Reck, regional head Europe at NEM foundation, Charles Bovaird, contributor at Forbes, Miko Muzarama and many others.

The conference will feature four sections:

How Blockchain technologies can be implemented
How to run a successful crowdsale
Crypto-trading and crypto-exchanges
Press and media in Blockchain
“The Business Blockchain,” the book by William Mougayar translated into Russian by Vitalik Buterin, will be presented at the event.

Besides, promising Blockchain startups will get a chance to pitch their ideas to a wide board of Blockchain experts as part of the event.

Founded in 2015 as a Russia-based leading platform for ICOs, crowdfunding, and crowdinvesting projects, KICKICO launched its first ICO in September 2017, raising a total of more than $25 million equivalent in cryptocurrency.

shinzai

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:47:14 PM

Hi!
I've participated in the ico and registered an account the 27th of October. I have a confirmation email and a written down password. However, now when I try to login to miniapps.pro the login fails.

So I tried to restore my password and it says an email has been sent.. but I get no email.

Will I have to access my miniapps.pro account in order to transfer my tokens to my wallet?

How do you propose I continue?

Thank you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: