Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:32:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN] [ICO] MiniApps.pro NEXT GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN🌟Phase 1 finished 🌟  (Read 22738 times)
vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:08:18 PM

I could not understand the difference between phase 1 and phase 2 tokens. Is it mandatory to exchange phase1 tokens to phase 2?  Huh
Our project is going into phase 2. and it's good, because it means it is going to happen. But we need to change our token to make it more attractive and to implement idea of business tokenisation. That's why yes it will be mandatory to change MAT for CRC. But you can just quit and get your money back if you want.

So the new token will be based on ethereum itself or another platform ?
PS- there is no question of quitting from MiniApps.. I am in for long haul Cheesy
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:08:21 PM

Hi, what are the exchanges you'll be listed at?
Hi, it is still to be decided. But with phase 2, as you might be aware now, we are going to issue new CRC tokens. CRC tokens will be available after phase 2 in early 2018. We think about etherdelta, because we need our own blockchain. But new blockchain is still in thoughts so different options are possible.

so, in phase 1 we are buying MAT and in phase 2 we are buying CRC tokens, right?
NakiRR

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:13:25 PM

Hi, it is still to be decided. But with phase 2, as you might be aware now, we are going to issue new CRC tokens. CRC tokens will be available after phase 2 in early 2018. We think about etherdelta, because we need our own blockchain. But new blockchain is still in thoughts so different options are possible.

so, in phase 1 we are buying MAT and in phase 2 we are buying CRC tokens, right?
And what price of CRC in ICO period? and what their total supply? What will make new tokens more attractive?
Name_none

Activity: 350

May the power be with you!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:37:03 PM

If think, a good created chatbot can ever replace a consultant or some kind of it with full-time job, but what will be happened in our world, where are this people go? They spend many time to educated for it, and eventually they absolutely don't needed. It's sad  Undecided

As for me, I prefer the excavator to a hundred diggers
  Grin Right thinking) And i'm fully agree with you! For what to pay more to lazy workers if i can buy bots, and don't need to control them every hour))

It's good to receive a more income than pay workers but it provide a one large problem unemployment for countries and countries can just ban bots, it will be illegal for use them
Enterpreneurs are free to do almost everything for earn money and become more rich) And it will always be, i think.
And we are moving towards future, and people are "homosapiens" now, not monkeys)) they should decide for themselves, how to be with all of that ))
I agree with you. But the same people do more problems than solution for that  Cry
Humans make mistakes, it's normally, i think) But, bots and other mechanisms make much less mistakes, so, who is better?))
Who is better? Its philosophical question. A mechanism or bot can't replace a human, but can make him life easier, but a mechanism or bot that have AI can replace the whole humanity
Bot cannot replace a human. It's a scientific fact. But bot can help people grow and become better. Seriously, people shall have time for their own education, every day, instead of routine jobs.

Yes, its is what i mean. Bots can do not very difficult work istead humans, and do it better. And people are free more time to do something more important or something for themselves or their families. I think it's good for all of us. 
Just imagine, you walk to a food shop and instead of kind or unkind cashiers you see nothing only a terminal and you want get advise about wich sausages is better to me , then you ask a cashiers or consultant but their is not, there the only one bot that wait your order what to do. There is no real talking, it take ours lifes away of each other. Some people may not meet another people and don't make new people
All what you need to choose any goods you may read on it's pack. And then decide, what sousages are better for your wealth. And when you will come to this food shop you will not stay in queue for groceries, coz bots service is fast and quality. It names technical progress!
"Some people may not meet another people and don't make new people" this is so cute )) But as i said, bots will do our work, and we will have more free time for datings and doing another small peoples  Grin
How will you date without live meet? Of course you can use internet, no problem, but all we know about internet, what is this place, especially darknet. It difficult to define who is this person, who you meeted in internet  Huh
i have never before met through internet, and don't plan to do that)) And if in future, bots and other mechanisms will do at least a half of my work, i will be able to date in real world in twice more times, understand me?
I understand you, but i thought that every where is able be bot will be, and what i meant
old school people will always be, and people who like and support tech progress. Its like a sun and moon, white and dark, etc.  Grin
in any case we will survive, we are humans - world first predators, that done very and very long way to nowadays, and avery day we become better and smarter and it will not end in any time ! Grin
But we can't separate those people from each other. "Old school" give us raw resources, "techs" give us new technology to produce or processing something. For example without mining of silicon and some smart brains won't be processor. Their childs are middle beetwen both sides, they can do anything. But how was it in ours first days, when we were another predators?
miniapps (OP)

Activity: 308

KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 01:44:33 PM

I could not understand the difference between phase 1 and phase 2 tokens. Is it mandatory to exchange phase1 tokens to phase 2?  Huh
Our project is going into phase 2. and it's good, because it means it is going to happen. But we need to change our token to make it more attractive and to implement idea of business tokenisation. That's why yes it will be mandatory to change MAT for CRC. But you can just quit and get your money back if you want.

So the new token will be based on ethereum itself or another platform ?
PS- there is no question of quitting from MiniApps.. I am in for long haul Cheesy
It will be new blockchain.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 01:45:44 PM

Right, and in phase 2 MAT can be exchanged for CRC with bonus.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 01:49:18 PM

And what price of CRC in ICO period? and what their total supply? What will make new tokens more attractive?
That shall be defined after phase 1. No matter what will be price of CRC, they will be given to MAT holders with bonus. CRC has all the advantages of MAT, plus it is mineable coin and will let issue new tokens for businesses and communities.
NakiRR

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:58:30 PM

That shall be defined after phase 1. No matter what will be price of CRC, they will be given to MAT holders with bonus. CRC has all the advantages of MAT, plus it is mineable coin and will let issue new tokens for businesses and communities.

so, it means that MAT holders should not send their tokens to some address, for to swap them into CRC, right?
qiuness

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:33:31 PM

the project is really good, why does it collect so little on the ICO? people stop believing in ICO or do not have enough money for everything?
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:41:25 PM

the project is really good, why does it collect so little on the ICO? people stop believing in ICO or do not have enough money for everything?
There are so many ICOs now, it is difficult to be seen Cheesy
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:51:42 PM

and for those who participated in the bounty of the company also receive bonuses on number of tokens accrued in the program?
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:57:23 PM

and for those who participated in the bounty of the company also receive bonuses on number of tokens accrued in the program?

Yes, 50%.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:58:33 PM

so, it means that MAT holders should not send their tokens to some address, for to swap them into CRC, right?
Swap procedure will be specified later.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:48:45 PM

If think, a good created chatbot can ever replace a consultant or some kind of it with full-time job, but what will be happened in our world, where are this people go? They spend many time to educated for it, and eventually they absolutely don't needed. It's sad  Undecided

Grin Right thinking) And i'm fully agree with you! For what to pay more to lazy workers if i can buy bots, and don't need to control them every hour))

It's good to receive a more income than pay workers but it provide a one large problem unemployment for countries and countries can just ban bots, it will be illegal for use them
Enterpreneurs are free to do almost everything for earn money and become more rich) And it will always be, i think.
And we are moving towards future, and people are "homosapiens" now, not monkeys)) they should decide for themselves, how to be with all of that ))
I agree with you. But the same people do more problems than solution for that  Cry
Humans make mistakes, it's normally, i think) But, bots and other mechanisms make much less mistakes, so, who is better?))
Who is better? Its philosophical question. A mechanism or bot can't replace a human, but can make him life easier, but a mechanism or bot that have AI can replace the whole humanity
Bot cannot replace a human. It's a scientific fact. But bot can help people grow and become better. Seriously, people shall have time for their own education, every day, instead of routine jobs.

Yes, its is what i mean. Bots can do not very difficult work istead humans, and do it better. And people are free more time to do something more important or something for themselves or their families. I think it's good for all of us. 
Just imagine, you walk to a food shop and instead of kind or unkind cashiers you see nothing only a terminal and you want get advise about wich sausages is better to me , then you ask a cashiers or consultant but their is not, there the only one bot that wait your order what to do. There is no real talking, it take ours lifes away of each other. Some people may not meet another people and don't make new people
All what you need to choose any goods you may read on it's pack. And then decide, what sousages are better for your wealth. And when you will come to this food shop you will not stay in queue for groceries, coz bots service is fast and quality. It names technical progress!
"Some people may not meet another people and don't make new people" this is so cute )) But as i said, bots will do our work, and we will have more free time for datings and doing another small peoples  Grin
How will you date without live meet? Of course you can use internet, no problem, but all we know about internet, what is this place, especially darknet. It difficult to define who is this person, who you meeted in internet  Huh
i have never before met through internet, and don't plan to do that)) And if in future, bots and other mechanisms will do at least a half of my work, i will be able to date in real world in twice more times, understand me?
I understand you, but i thought that every where is able be bot will be, and what i meant
old school people will always be, and people who like and support tech progress. Its like a sun and moon, white and dark, etc.  Grin
in any case we will survive, we are humans - world first predators, that done very and very long way to nowadays, and avery day we become better and smarter and it will not end in any time ! Grin
But we can't separate those people from each other. "Old school" give us raw resources, "techs" give us new technology to produce or processing something. For example without mining of silicon and some smart brains won't be processor. Their childs are middle beetwen both sides, they can do anything. But how was it in ours first days, when we were another predators?
More important now is how to build better future. For everybody. We just offer use bots to go this way.
NakiRR

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:51:41 PM

More important now is how to build better future. For everybody. We just offer use bots to go this way.

nobody will separate anybody, we are all humans, and will always reach an understanding with each other.
But you have forgotten, that there are many spheres existing, with very hard or even impossible for humans conditions of work, examples may be very many, i think you understand me. And it is for work in such spheres we need bots at first. The most bright example of the application is the exploration of outer space!  Shocked
Name_none

Activity: 350

May the power be with you!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:59:52 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 07:54:07 PM by Name_none

If think, a good created chatbot can ever replace a consultant or some kind of it with full-time job, but what will be happened in our world, where are this people go? They spend many time to educated for it, and eventually they absolutely don't needed. It's sad  Undecided

I agree with you. But the same people do more problems than solution for that  Cry

"Some people may not meet another people and don't make new people" this is so cute )) But as i said, bots will do our work, and we will have more free time for datings and doing another small peoples  Grin
How will you date without live meet? Of course you can use internet, no problem, but all we know about internet, what is this place, especially darknet. It difficult to define who is this person, who you meeted in internet  Huh
old school people will always be, and people who like and support tech progress. Its like a sun and moon, white and dark, etc.  Grin

I think 2020 year will be so significant for all of us, because so many grand blockchain project will be released. Bots make for us more free time, smart contracts save our money, new economy system delete inflation. It will be new epoch of human existing.
NakiRR

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:03:54 PM

If think, a good created chatbot can ever replace a consultant or some kind of it with full-time job, but what will be happened in our world, where are this people go? They spend many time to educated for it, and eventually they absolutely don't needed. It's sad  Undecided

I agree with you. But the same people do more problems than solution for that  Cry

"Some people may not meet another people and don't make new people" this is so cute )) But as i said, bots will do our work, and we will have more free time for datings and doing another small peoples  Grin
How will you date without live meet? Of course you can use internet, no problem, but all we know about internet, what is this place, especially darknet. It difficult to define who is this person, who you meeted in internet  Huh
old school people will always be, and people who like and support tech progress. Its like a sun and moon, white and dark, etc.  Grin

I think 2020 year will be so significant for all of us, because so many grand blockchain project will be released. Bots make for us more free time, smart contracts save our money, new economy system delete inflation. It will be new epoch of human existing.
Yeah! We are at the door to a new world !
vcxv

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:13:41 AM

There are so many ICOs now, it is difficult to be seen Cheesy

Thats right. Thats the reason that after ICO are finished and they are listed on popular exchanges, then people will notice and the prices will soar  Grin
vcxv

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:28:25 AM

I would like to know if there is any chatbot built on MiniApps platform which is currently in officially working?  Smiley
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 08:09:40 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: