Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:04:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN] [ICO] MiniApps.pro NEXT GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN🌟Phase 1 finished 🌟  (Read 22738 times)
miniapps (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:59:54 PM

So, i can not completely understand, if i buy tokens now, which i will receive, MAT or CRC ? And how much is cost 1 CRC in ETH ?
You will receive MAT. Which you can exchange for KRK during phase 2 early next year. 1 KRK will cost 0.0001 ETH.
stasyk411

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:15:43 AM

tell me please if you do not collect the necessary amount in the first phase, this means that you stop working on your project and return the money to investors? will the bounties receive what they were promised?
As we already announced we received necessary support from our backers and our project continues in second phase. Bounties will receive their rewards.
Excellent manager! Answered promptly to all my questions and dispelled my doubts about the successful pre ico. Thank you sir.
sunny.kaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:27:11 AM

You can still purchase #miniapps MAT tokens to exchange them for a KRK coin with 50% bonus.

We are developing Next Generation Blockchain to make tokenization and smart contracts simple.

Softcap has been already reached. #crowdsale #ICO #Blockchain
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 06:53:53 AM

Vitaly Gumirov and Dmitry Khan took part in Cryptospace Moscow conference on December 8, 2017 in the campus of Skolkovo School of Management. It was acclaimed by the organizers as “the biggest Eastern Europe Blockchain and Cryptocurrency conference” — and it really looked so. With top crypto entrepreneurs and world’s opinion leaders among the speakers it probably was a most representative blockchain, crypto-trading and ICO-related event of the year in Russia.
Dmitry Khan: “At the event we talked with Miko Matsumura, a partner at Pantera Capital Blockchain Fund, who has been enthusiastically implementing best practices of VC in crypto-community. Eduard Gurinovich, the founder of CarPrice and Mytime ICO, announced his global educational initiative. Artem Tolkachev of Deloitte spoke about trends in regulating ICO and taxation.
Miniapps.pro team conducted more than twenty meetings and met new projects, among which a telemedicine startup DoctorSmart and a crypto bank Saifu. We also met our crowdsale participants, one of which — Ivan Scherbakov — gave a brilliant presentation about fundamental analysis in cryptotrading, and shared our vision of Miniapps’ further progress with special emphasis on community marketing and tokenization. Many new ICOs asked us for technical consulting of their crowdsales’ audit and smart contracts security and performance review. So that was a great event, very inspiring and motivating!”

Some photos here
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:47:14 AM

Vitaly Gumirov and Dmitry Khan took part in Cryptospace Moscow conference on December 8, 2017 in the campus of Skolkovo School of Management. It was acclaimed by the organizers as “the biggest Eastern Europe Blockchain and Cryptocurrency conference” — and it really looked so. With top crypto entrepreneurs and world’s opinion leaders among the speakers it probably was a most representative blockchain, crypto-trading and ICO-related event of the year in Russia.
Dmitry Khan: “At the event we talked with Miko Matsumura, a partner at Pantera Capital Blockchain Fund, who has been enthusiastically implementing best practices of VC in crypto-community. Eduard Gurinovich, the founder of CarPrice and Mytime ICO, announced his global educational initiative. Artem Tolkachev of Deloitte spoke about trends in regulating ICO and taxation.
Miniapps.pro team conducted more than twenty meetings and met new projects, among which a telemedicine startup DoctorSmart and a crypto bank Saifu. We also met our crowdsale participants, one of which — Ivan Scherbakov — gave a brilliant presentation about fundamental analysis in cryptotrading, and shared our vision of Miniapps’ further progress with special emphasis on community marketing and tokenization. Many new ICOs asked us for technical consulting of their crowdsales’ audit and smart contracts security and performance review. So that was a great event, very inspiring and motivating!”

Some photos here
Although phase 1 is coming to the end, - from your message, it seems that everything is just beginning and gaining momentum, glad to hear that the team miniapps have so many productive meetings from this conference.
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:39:54 AM

Some photos here
Although phase 1 is coming to the end, - from your message, it seems that everything is just beginning and gaining momentum, glad to hear that the team miniapps have so many productive meetings from this conference.
Yeah nice meeting, what about new year? Where team miniapps will celebrate new year?

gefander

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:08:53 AM

I believe need more activity in this thread. I think the gradual filling of useful information could contribute to this. Useful information I'd consider the various plugins are already running with chatbots with a description of what these plug-ins can do. Then you'll have plenty of questions.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 01:18:33 PM

I believe need more activity in this thread. I think the gradual filling of useful information could contribute to this. Useful information I'd consider the various plugins are already running with chatbots with a description of what these plug-ins can do. Then you'll have plenty of questions.
Did you try our new VK market plugin?
VK Market plugin allows you to organize the sale of products placed in the VK Market, via chat bots. You just need to add your VK Market to chatbot created on Miniapps platform.

sunny.kaushal

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:40:18 PM

#MiniApps to support medium and small business and it Developing our platform for creating chatbots and #miniapps we primarily focus on small and medium-sized business. It is these enterprises today that are the most often faced with the problem of implementing AI into their work. To make this reality they are lack of competence, marketing and technical skills and knowledge. And also the capital for the full-scale developments.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 03:22:29 PM

Some photos here
Yeah nice meeting, what about new year? Where team miniapps will celebrate new year?
At the office Grin
gefander

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:13:45 PM

Did you try our new VK market plugin?
VK Market plugin allows you to organize the sale of products placed in the VK Market, via chat bots. You just need to add your VK Market to chatbot created on Miniapps platform.

no I haven't heard of VK market plugin, I'll try to put it.  could  i have a help with more information, I don't have enough experience to install this plugin, perhaps you have a relevant link to information about it.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:06:18 PM

miniapps new blockchain vs. Ethereum
gefander

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:37:29 AM

And how have you achieved such low gas prices? have you figured out whether with this price of gas -  mining will be profitable?
cupic

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:42:29 AM

MiniApps bridges the gap between hi-tech world and small and medium companies all over the world by creating a community of developers and sales partners powered by blockchain technology.
gefander

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:04:36 AM

I understand that main feature is an innovative approach to writing smart contracts on the basis of semantic programming/modeling? As smart contract on the Ethereum written in complex programming language, sometimes they work not correctly, but your semantic smart contract built so will be automatically audited. This will provide greater reliability and security for investors and the entire crypto community? there is something else worthy of attention? can give information about the other items... there and there's tokenization, but in the future you plan to do the tokenization 2.0 - where i can read more in detail about it? and about usefull activities reward as vague idea what it means???
sunny.kaushal

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:12:05 AM

Hello friends, Last week of 54% #Bonus for #miniapps_pro #crowdsale ! You can still purchase #MAT tokens to exchange them for #KRK coin with 50% #Bonus #miniapps developing Next Generation Blockchain to make #tokenization and #SmartContracts simple.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:33:36 AM

I understand that main feature is an innovative approach to writing smart contracts on the basis of semantic programming/modeling? As smart contract on the Ethereum written in complex programming language, sometimes they work not correctly, but your semantic smart contract built so will be automatically audited. This will provide greater reliability and security for investors and the entire crypto community? there is something else worthy of attention? can give information about the other items... there and there's tokenization, but in the future you plan to do the tokenization 2.0 - where i can read more in detail about it? and about usefull activities reward as vague idea what it means???
If you want to know more about semantic smart contracts please read this article.
There is a serious math theory behind this, it's not easy to read.
In general you are right, smart contracts will be automatically audited.
Tokenization 2.0 means easier process of issuing new tokens based on KRK coin.
Useful activities - it is about rewards for creating templates and miniapps which become popular in ecosystem, for hosting miniapps core, etc.
To hear more on this please stay tuned. We plan to publish some articles in coming weeks.
gefander

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:08:19 AM

If you want to know more about semantic smart contracts please read this article.
Useful activities - it is about rewards for creating templates and miniapps which become popular in ecosystem, for hosting miniapps core, etc.
To hear more on this please stay tuned. We plan to publish some articles in coming weeks.

Thanks for the link to the detailed description of the semantic smart contracts, please answer a few important questions for me. My thanks.

Do I understand correctly that now smart contracts on the Ethereum can harm the plans of potential investors and they may lose the invested funds? Or is it a reversible process? Anybody  developed smart contracts like such Miniapps semantic smart contracts  ?
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 12:26:52 PM

Thanks for the link to the detailed description of the semantic smart contracts, please answer a few important questions for me. My thanks.

Do I understand correctly that now smart contracts on the Ethereum can harm the plans of potential investors and they may lose the invested funds? Or is it a reversible process? Anybody  developed smart contracts like such Miniapps semantic smart contracts  ?
Smart contracts in Ethereum are powerful but difficult to verify. And it happens sometimes when investors lose their money for reason of smart-contracts errors. Smart contract audit in Ethereum is quite expensive. With help of simplified verification on semantic smart contracts we are going to make verification process fast and cost effective.
Math theory of semantic smart contracts is unique approach. There is no blockchain implementation. But we are going to rely on existing experience in this field.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:46:40 PM

looks very good, and i'm sure that such experienced team like MiniApps will do their best, but when it will be 100% ready?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: