Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:17:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN] [ICO] MiniApps.pro NEXT GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN🌟Phase 1 finished 🌟  (Read 22731 times)
spacegt

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:39:59 AM

In my opinion, it is unwise to create MiniApps Space starting from scratch, if the company has a working service - MiniApps.Pro. If the programmers used an existing service as a basis, it could reduce time and cash expenditure for developing a new platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miniapps (OP)

Activity: 308

KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:41:36 AM

miniapps will be implemented in bancor protocol as smart token or a token relay ?
It will be token relay. Why are you asking?

miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:47:58 AM

when api will be ready ? i'm so exciting about that
What API do you mean? Miniapps.pro API is available, please see here.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:15:24 AM

In my opinion, it is unwise to create MiniApps Space starting from scratch, if the company has a working service - MiniApps.Pro. If the programmers used an existing service as a basis, it could reduce time and cash expenditure for developing a new platform.

That’s the way it’s gonna be. MiniApps.Pro will be taken as a basis, then it will be changed and will have the blockchain technology implemented in its work. In the future, this approach to development will help people to get the services they need easier and faster on a mobile phone or any other device. In addition, decentralized space of MiniApps Space saves chat-bots from many existing drawbacks..
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:21:03 AM

That’s the way it’s gonna be. MiniApps.Pro will be taken as a basis, then it will be changed and will have the blockchain technology implemented in its work. In the future, this approach to development will help people to get the services they need easier and faster on a mobile phone or any other device. In addition, decentralized space of MiniApps Space saves chat-bots from many existing drawbacks..

That’s very strange, that I did not find this information by myself. Well, thank you for enlightening me)) By the way, what drawbacks, were you talking about?
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:24:18 AM

That’s very strange, that I did not find this information by myself. Well, thank you for enlightening me)) By the way, what drawbacks, were you talking about?

One of the major drawback, which will be addressed is the dependence on specific messengers in chat bot work. It is also worth mentioning the freedom of choice between chat bots and auto-generated mobile applications. Generally, many deficiencies will be corrected. You can read more about it in the white paper of the project on page 41. I have named only the most important.
cupic

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:24:37 AM

Everybody is talking about hi-tech like blockchain, AI, machine learning, big data, smart-contracts. But the fact is that all this hi-tech is available only to corporations or specialized IT companies.

MiniApps bridges the gap between hi-tech world and small and medium companies all over the world by creating a community of developers and sales partners powered by blockchain technology.
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:27:08 AM

One of the major drawback, which will be addressed is the dependence on specific messengers in chat bot work. It is also worth mentioning the freedom of choice between chat bots and auto-generated mobile applications. Generally, many deficiencies will be corrected. You can read more about it in the white paper of the project on page 41. I have named only the most important.

I read that all transactions will be stored in the blockchain. And how much time they will be stored there?
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:48:19 AM

I read that all transactions will be stored in the blockchain. And how much time they will be stored there?

What do you mean here? BTW you cannot delete something from blockchain, right?
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:29:10 PM

https://medium.com/miniapps-pro-token/what-bonuses-are-offered-74b1f608a49e
Very good article about the bonuses of tokens on coins, miniapps - why not give the link here??? so people can have less questions

Copy it from this post on medium )
https://medium.com/miniapps-pro-token/what-bonuses-are-offered-74b1f608a49e

FAQ : BONUSES, MAT token, KRK coin

❓ What bonuses are offered?

You can get as much as 81% of total bonus buying Miniapps.pro tokens (MAT).

First, you get 8% bonus straight away. This bonus is credited to your account as soon as you send Ethers to the smart contract address.

Second, you can get 50% to 75% bonus by exchanging MAT to KRK coin during the Phase 2.

Note that KRK is a coin of another Ethereum based blockchain that you can mine. In the process of Miniapps.pro project further development KRK will form a blockchain for community tokenization featuring a simple and convenient chatbot interface and semantic smart contracts easily understandable by common people.

If you purchase MAT tokens before December 1, 2017, you can exchange them to KRK with 75% bonus. Bonus of 50% will be applicable from 1 to 19 of December.

❓ How can I exchange MAT tokens to KRK coin?

You should register with https://tokens.miniapps.pro indicating your email and Ethereum wallet number where your MAT tokens are stored.

Important! To be able to get Phase 1 bonuses, you should necessarily indicate the exact address from which you purchased MAT.

On the start of the conversion procedure (the exact start time to become known before Phase 2) you will get a notification containing the address of the smart contract that you should transfer your MAT tokens to. After the transfer you will get an appropriate sum in KRK coins. They will be put into the same wallet the MAT tokens were transferred from.

❓ How can I be sure I will get the bonuses upon the exchange?

When we receive your MAT for exchange, we verify your wallet address and get to know the date you purchased your tokens. If the date of the purchase (the earliest purchase is taken into account) is earlier than 1st of December, you get 75% bonus; if it is between 1st and 19th of December, your bonus is 50%.

It means that the bonus is attached to your wallet.

❓ What if later I add some tokens to the wallet with 75% bonus assigned?

Assume, you made the first purchase before 1st of December and entitled to claim 75% bonus upon the exchange.

If later you purchase the tokens and add them to the same wallet, you still can exchange them with 75% bonus.

Even after the end of Phase 1 you still can purchase the tokens (e.g. through EtherDelta exchange) and add them to your wallet to get 75% bonus.

In other words, the bonus is firmly attached to your wallet and does not change, no matter how many MAT are in it.

❓ What is the rate of exchange of MAT token to KRK coin?

1 MAT = 0.01 ETH during Phase 1. It means that in Phase 2 you can use 1 MAT as equivalent of 0.01 ETH and get the relative sum in KRK.

In Phase 2 KRK rate is estimated as 0.0001 ETH. It means that you can exchange 1 MAT to 100–175 KRK depending on bonuses.

🔴 Important! To get bonuses you should register at https://tokens.miniapps.pro and join our group in Telegram https://t.me/miniapps_pro

Before you go…If you found this announce helpful, click the👏 button below or share the info on Facebook and Twitter so your friends can benefit from it too.
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:11:55 PM

It’s great that the platform will have embed analytics tools to build different metrics. But I was wondering would it be possible to use third-party tools?
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:28:37 PM

It’s great that the platform will have embed analytics tools to build different metrics. But I was wondering would it be possible to use third-party tools?
Yes it's possible of course. Which tools do you have in mind?
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:15:03 PM

If the chat-bot not will depend on the specific messenger, as you claim, it means that they can be used in any messenger?
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:58:20 PM

Hey everybody. Does anyone know about  API advantages of this project?
Look here https://docs.miniapps.pro/ Roll Eyes
NakiRR

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:00:37 PM

Can someone tell me, please, if the project has already crossed the level of the soft cup?
Yes, a long time ago  Wink Grin
NakiRR

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:02:50 PM

If the chat-bot not will depend on the specific messenger, as you claim, it means that they can be used in any messenger?
i think chatbots may be built in not only in messengers, very soon they will be everywhere, and even in different OSes
dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:14:02 PM

Good afternoon. What cryptocurrencies can be used on the MiniApps platform for payment for using templates for the chat bots?
LiluSG

Activity: 588
Merit: 199

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:42:52 PM

Updated Roadmap

Looks interesting
All the main is spent for 2018, and the result and the deployment of the platform can be judged by 2019.
In general, on the wave of blochain of agiotage time will quickly fly by Smiley
Name_none

Activity: 350

May the power be with you!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:19:53 PM

Good day!
Question to the developers: you write that the Krk coin will be based on the blockchan etherium, ie can it be mined with the help of Ethash, right?
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:52:50 PM

Yes any messenger with bot API.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: