Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:14:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 510 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin  (Read 264580 times)
bezikazi

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:13:46 AM

There is a group forming new telegram chat gathering info, of the people who invested, one of them has contacted lawyer who made contact to satoshi@ebtc.io they will track him down via official request by mew and twitter
!% chance that the project has not ended, this is not likely the case.

Just a quick update guys, lawyer tried to contact satoshi trough satoshi@ebtc.io email, with questions which would be recored. No answers till today whatsoever. Official contact with some the exchanges was made, one of them accepted the request for giving the IP adresses which are connected with etherium adresses of the dev, if court order is given. Other than that, there are more informations than enough about who he is.

The "takover" made little confusion about next steps. The thing is that this new happenings are hard to belive, but IF the story gets turnarround,  people agreed to wait is this legit or not, before making further steps down the road. (several people agreed to chase and sue, and will cover the costs.. they paid initial ammount to the lawyer to make some contacts about the above...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slackovic
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:15:19 AM

I think no one posted the last update (update no. 3) from the team: https://medium.com/@eBTCFoundation/update-on-recent-events-within-ebtc-f8f2888cfb2b
802529er

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:33:41 AM

There is a group forming new telegram chat gathering info, of the people who invested, one of them has contacted lawyer who made contact to satoshi@ebtc.io they will track him down via official request by mew and twitter

Just a quick update guys, lawyer tried to contact satoshi trough satoshi@ebtc.io email, with questions which would be recored. No answers till today whatsoever. Official contact with some the exchanges was made, one of them accepted the request for giving the IP adresses which are connected with etherium adresses of the dev, if court order is given. Other than that, there are more informations than enough about who he is.

The "takover" made little confusion about next steps. The thing is that this new happenings are hard to belive, but IF the story gets turnarround,  people agreed to wait is this legit or not, before making further steps down the road. (several people agreed to chase and sue, and will cover the costs.. they paid initial ammount to the lawyer to make some contacts about the above...

If anyone’s made payment to a “lawyer” I’m sorry too say but you’ve likely been scammed.

Please do keep us updated on the “lawsuit”  Grin Cheesy

vegaed1

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:36:43 AM

Good luck busting someone that gave tokens out for free. Even though he is a peace of sh*t he never sold anything to anyone. Lawyers just eat your money especially if this f*cker is in a country where lawyers can't do squat. I think it's just all fud. Good luck.
vegaed1

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:39:12 AM

If anyone’s made payment to a “lawyer” I’m sorry too say but you’ve likely been scammed.

You guys need to really move on this because all this fud will take away from this coin. There is still a big community but people are fickle.
802529er

Activity: 140

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:28:56 AM

Don’t forget to read out medium update!

https://medium.com/@eBTCFoundation/update-on-recent-events-within-ebtc-f8f2888cfb2b

mathadorre

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:01:13 AM

hello 802529er!!!!!!!... why you are not actif with etherum dark!!!!?Huh? its look like the same projet ebtc!!!!!!!! a lot of people are anxious... if i undersdant you have etherumdark and ebtc whit abi18 i see this... you must be rich now perheps it was be cool to return help abi18 and etherumdark?Huh what do you think???
slackovic
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:14:14 AM

Why do you people keep on attacking the team that is struggling to recover this token?!? If you got the airdrop, then you lost nothing when Satoshi21 left the project. And if you invested money into it by purchasing tokens, I guess you knew the risk. You could as easy earn a lot of money. Would you cry then? Of course you wouldn't. That's why the golden rule of investment is - don't invest money you can't afford to lose. But that's easily forgotten when FOMO kicks in, isn't it?

If you don't like eBTC token, the team or something else about this token, then don't open this thread! It's that easy. Leave the team so they can do their work and hopefully get this token back on it's feet.

And just for the record. I'm not part of the team. I just hate reading all this trash talk about guys who are working for free... And I like the idea this token will represent so I'm prepared to wait for the team to do it's work.
bezikazi

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:21:45 AM

If you can contact satoshi he will confirm the letter he received from the lawyer. you cannot fake that.

I did also paid 0.01 btc for the lawyer. There is still no lawsuit just yet as I wrote before. I cant sent you more details cause that is how we agreed in closed group. I wouldnt be so happy in your place, cause if you would knew who is the guy who is behind this you would
understand that is serious. Anyways have fun with ebtc while it lasts. We are closely watching "the team steps"

1.One thing to be clear to all: untill certain people dont standout as "team member 1; team member 2; team member 3; this will remain scam scheme
2. There are double tripple websites and twitter accounts claiming "the team" so this also is part of the problem
www.ebtc.world www.ebtctoken.org
@btctoken ; @ebtcfoundation  etc..

jmill17

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:23:29 AM

How exactly would the swap work? 
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:33:27 AM

still have tokens from airdrop, never sold it when it was high..  Grin
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:34:20 AM

If you can contact satoshi he will confirm the letter he received from the lawyer. you cannot fake that.

I did also paid 0.01 btc for the lawyer. There is still no lawsuit just yet as I wrote before. I cant sent you more details cause that is how we agreed in closed group. I wouldnt be so happy in your place, cause if you would knew who is the guy who is behind this you would
understand that is serious. Anyways have fun with ebtc while it lasts. We are closely watching "the team steps"

1.One thing to be clear to all: untill certain people dont standout as "team member 1; team member 2; team member 3; this will remain scam scheme
2. There are double tripple websites and twitter accounts claiming "the team" so this also is part of the problem

sure, let us know what will happen with the lawyer ahaha  Cheesy
Digger03

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:41:59 AM

https://mercatox.com/exchange/ETH/BTC

Delist eBTC?

YES (589)
NO (739)
spinnycat

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:45:27 AM

As long as its not an 'elawyer' then you're screwed..

But its good to see people reacting by utilising the law to a scam (if it was one, i dont know personally).

Be proud Istri, I'm trying Wink

Btc: 16P9EwMg6TZmpPDNUvuViMEZfE9f3fpAbV
slackovic
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:48:38 AM

Why do you people keep on attacking the team that is struggling to recover this token?!? If you got the airdrop, then you lost nothing when Satoshi21 left the project. And if you invested money into it by purchasing tokens, I guess you knew the risk. You could as easy earn a lot of money. Would you cry then? Of course you wouldn't. That's why the golden rule of investment is - don't invest money you can't afford to lose. But that's easily forgotten when FOMO kicks in, isn't it?

If you don't like eBTC token, the team or something else about this token, then don't open this thread! It's that easy. Leave the team so they can do their work and hopefully get this token back on it's feet.

And just for the record. I'm not part of the team. I just hate reading all this trash talk about guys who are working for free... And I like the idea this token will represent so I'm prepared to wait for the team to do it's work.

Its not just about trash talk, and also its not just about losing money. These incidents bring bad name to crypto world and unless people don't act , these incidents would repeat. We need to ensure that this does not happen again.

I agree. But what is the benefit for trash talking in this thread? Just let the team do their work and the time will tell. If they are good (and I believe they are), the token will recover. If they're no good, then the token will be forgotten.
mayssam

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:49:28 AM

Please do keep us updated on the “lawsuit”  Grin Cheesy

such a great lawsuit Wink))))) ,and what are the charges against satoshi? dropping free money on people? people lost their money because of their greed. they know all the risks of investing on eBTC or any cryptocurrency, there was no contract legally or any legal statement,nobody forced them to buy the token. If this goes in front of any attorney or judge they laugh at you stupid people.If your are putting money on this to change it to a lawsuit you are REALLY CRAZY.
Rheyrhey20

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:55:33 AM

Where ca I trade my eBTC? I can't make deposit in mercatox at the moment Undecided
slackovic
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:56:30 AM

Where ca I trade my eBTC? I can't make deposit in mercatox at the moment Undecided

You can always trade on EtherDelta: etherdelta.com/#EBTC-ETH
mathadorre

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:05:26 AM

look ethd bitcointalk its a same project token a lot people lost money i don't buy ebtc!!!  you will see in futur but you must go to give money for dev its good for them 👍👍
niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:07:59 AM

You can always trade on EtherDelta: etherdelta.com/#EBTC-ETH
Ah i had problem on my etherdelta for deposit my ebtc . it's like a stucked, i've waiting for a hours time.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 510 »
  Print  

Jump to: