Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:51:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 510 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin  (Read 264580 times)
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:42:34 PM

Or, you can donate your ebtc to my address and I'll sell it to recoup some of my 80 eth loss. If you're a good Samaritan, thanks in advance.

My address:

0x3E379F55F8FaaE407fAE416F8CA096a82D2dee70

If I knew it was legit and an actual swap ahead (its all lies), there would be hope and never would have sold. But such will never happen and the swap is all lies told on third party sites to keep the con crime going.

I owned almost 500,000 ebtc before I sold, so I believed in it before everything was exposed as a lie and con and put my money where my belief was. I didn't get any free ebtc, but bought them all.

Last post on this matter and will update everyone next week on what came in.

If everything wasn't shut down, I was all-in ebtc long term, 5-10 years, to see where it went. Most likely Satoshi himself is reading this post, as he won't respond to any emails, of course, and his original website is offline. I'm sure he is getting a great laugh and buying new cars, clothing, and a house by his scam crime.

If you actually lost that much I feel very sad for you right now. Just around the same time ebtc craze started there was a few very good ICOs like WANchain, Red pulse, even you could buy some POS and make a lot by the end of the year, but no, you got so excited reading some newbie accounts calling $10 in two days. What you did was gambling and now you are going to be making some of us who sold this crap feel guilty by thinking your lost is our gain. Very sad.

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vegaed1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:50:34 PM

Or, you can donate your ebtc to my address and I'll sell it to recoup some of my 80 eth loss. If you're a good Samaritan, thanks in advance.

My address:

0x3E379F55F8FaaE407fAE416F8CA096a82D2dee70

If I knew it was legit and an actual swap ahead (its all lies), there would be hope and never would have sold. But such will never happen and the swap is all lies told on third party sites to keep the con crime going.

I owned almost 500,000 ebtc before I sold, so I believed in it before everything was exposed as a lie and con and put my money where my belief was. I didn't get any free ebtc, but bought them all.

Last post on this matter and will update everyone next week on what came in.

If everything wasn't shut down, I was all-in ebtc long term, 5-10 years, to see where it went. Most likely Satoshi himself is reading this post, as he won't respond to any emails, of course, and his original website is offline. I'm sure he is getting a great laugh and buying new cars, clothing, and a house by his scam crime.

If you actually lost that much I feel very sad for you right now. Just around the same time ebtc craze started there was a few very good ICOs like WANchain, Red pulse, even you could buy some POS and make a lot by the end of the year, but no, you got so excited reading some newbie accounts calling $10 in two days. What you did was gambling and now you are going to be making some of us who sold this crap feel guilty by thinking your lost is our gain. Very sad.

He's been proven to be a liar. Ignore the fud. If you made money GOOD for you. This what happens when you invest in the most volatile investments out there. If people  can't deal with it then get out of crypto because you don't belong with the big boys. Go cry somewhere else.
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:01:09 PM

I am really expecting some good things to come here in the future.

Consider this..

BTC is forking.(fact)
It's not really safe to holds either version.

What do you hold, ETH?
(no real investors buys thousand when the price is already high)

So you hold alts.
But where can you put thousands of dollars in the alt world without loss.
Sure you could hold already established well known alts and take that ride but fewer and fewer investors are moving to USDT.

This mean means a huge wave of new investors are going to be looking for places to hold funds to withstand the storm.

eBTC it has an ugly past, but it has an honest goal and has already a community.

I have taken some losses in alt world like monetha. What happens from here is no longer up to the dev or team per say.

We have made international news already. (We already won) People got hurt and I like many people took a loss on this project.

I did not cheer-lead monetha When it fell apart after the ICO. I accepted my loss and actively told the investing community goodbye and goodluck.

I believe what we will see happen is that in the weeks and then months ahead is a massive run back into alts. Sure it's a gamble to buy now. How will you feel when it gets to .20 or even a dollar. Do not emotionally invest and buy on the way up. Buy low sell high.  

I agree with some of your points, for some very strange reason I passed Monetha and all of a sudden there was trouble. No one would ever be 100% about Monetha, but with this ebtc you have to be blind not to see it coming. I agree some community driven project can rise to replace BTC but it's not eBTC. And yes, sometimes it turns around, for example I bought pivx at 0.006 back in Jan. because I saw the community was strong but sadly I didn't have the courage to buy much, but don't compare a true vision to a scam plot.  

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
burnedbyfees

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:11:03 PM

Thing is though, if you're gonna take risks on cheap alts, there's so much better ones out there that deserve your attention, coins whose owners didn't fuck you.

The only reason to be singing "don't stop believing" about eBTC is if your a bag holder or on the dev team...on one of the dev teams...there appears to be several.

That's the cold truth.

falmeida

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:59:46 PM

thing is...you got it free (for those that got it like me)
what you should have done? dump it at the top

now is just a dead coin so forget about it
Mindin

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:07:16 PM

This token is extremely expensive. Why, because it's a complete trainwreck without a future. Why it has any value at all is just strange.
ufcivil

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:30:58 PM

you can still dump it and make a little eth, there's still speculators out there who it seems have eth to burn.

Proxy Card | Ethereum for Everyone
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAM
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:33:44 PM

There are a  lot of people who have spent their money to buy this token too. You and the others who got this token for free were really lucky because the price suddenly pumped when it hit etherdelta. Almost all people went crazy at that time and some of them even speculate if eBTC would be worth in the future.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:40:24 PM

This thread is comedy gold.
It just never ceases to amaze me how folks  keep falling for these  shitcoin scams time and time again.
Apparently there seems to be an endless supply of credulous crypto noobs with the mistaken notion of easy money
by buying into these fraudulent "projects".
Easy pickins for the crypto con artist devs to prey upon. Small wonder these shitcoin altcoin forums are rife with them.
Like they say...sucker born every minute... especially in crypto.
yup....you cant fix stupid....

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:48:36 PM

what do you expect? Look at bitconnect, and its a top 10 coin with over a billion marketcap.
vegaed1

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:49:59 PM

There are a  lot of people who have spent their money to buy this token too. You and the others who got this token for free were really lucky because the price suddenly pumped when it hit etherdelta. Almost all people went crazy at that time and some of them even speculate if eBTC would be worth in the future.

Exactly. Markets are driven by greed and fear. PERIOD. This was given out for FREE and some how it was a scam lol  You made money "Oh this is great!!  you lost money "Oh it's scam"  lol  If you don't want anything to do with it then wtf are you still doing here. Sell it and move on.
vegaed1

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:50:46 PM

what do you expect? Look at bitconnect, and its a top 10 coin with over a billion marketcap.

But but but it's a scam lol 
spinnycat

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:51:27 PM

This thread is comedy gold.
It just never ceases to amaze me how folks  keep falling for these  shitcoin scams time and time again.
Apparently there seems to be an endless supply of credulous crypto noobs with the mistaken notion of easy money
by buying into these fraudulent "projects".
Easy pickins for the crypto con artist devs to prey upon. Small wonder these shitcoin altcoin forums are rife with them.
Like they say...sucker born every minute... especially in crypto.
yup....you cant fix stupid....

I would like eBTC to be a success purely because I was one foolish enough to buy some, albeit a small amount, when price was high. But sirazimuth has a valid point..

802529er who is on this thread, stating he/she is part of the team that took over eBTC and want to make it better etc etc: they were the community manager for Ethereum Dark when it was at its peak, and after large wallet movements and a dump on the market, and days of no communication from the dev or 802529er , they simply stopped being part of the community.

Now as we know EthD is trying to be revamped as a Erc20 token.. but there are so many unanswered questions from that failed crypto, and the fact 802529er just vanished from there and popped up here, is still something that has not been fully explained.

Reputation counts for ALOT on these forums. We all see the different threads, know what people have been involved in.

What I am saying is 802529er cannot be trusted until they give a full account of what happened with Ethereum Dark and why they abandoned that community when they needed them the most, leading the coin to go from $5 to 0.60 . They were the community manager there.

To be fair to 802529er it may have been the dev that was responsible for the dump from their wallets and the market crash, but we don't know unless we hear their side of the story.. which they are reluctant to discuss.

Be proud Istri, I'm trying Wink

Btc: 16P9EwMg6TZmpPDNUvuViMEZfE9f3fpAbV
MR73

Activity: 388

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:22:24 AM

Honestly, without being defeatist because I hope the EBTC regains some value, how do you expect it to happen?
A coin is based on the trust that people put in. The more people who trust this token, the more they will buy it more and more expensive.
How do you want this token to recover value? more nobody trust, apart from a small community. The reputation of this token is unfortunately already made and it will be hard to redo a good pub.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 12:25:06 AM

I see that one can no longer deposit EBTC on mercatox now. Must be a sign that Mercatox will be delisting the coin soon. Who is the current dev or did someone hijacked the project from satoshi? I do hope this project will continue even though all of this happened.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
vegaed1

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:43:18 AM

Honestly, without being defeatist because I hope the EBTC regains some value, how do you expect it to happen?
A coin is based on the trust that people put in. The more people who trust this token, the more they will buy it more and more expensive.
How do you want this token to recover value? more nobody trust, apart from a small community. The reputation of this token is unfortunately already made and it will be hard to redo a good pub.

You would think so but after ALL the crap it's still at 5 cents when it had dropped down to 2 cent. Don't underestimate anything in crypto. Coins that looked like they were completely done have gone on to raise hundreds of millions. Dev's need to get on the ball soon. If this coin starts shooting up again I can GAURANTEE you people will jump all over it again. Nobody says no to money if there is an opportunity. Specially in the GREEDY crypto world. Sad but true.
cryptoking99

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:02:31 AM

Even his name Satoshi was fake and a fraud and he hid his real name and address from the offline website now and godaddy registry - and he enjoyed conning and playing everyone for a fool.

http://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2014/03/07/07/Satoshi-Nakamoto-AP.jpg

https://news.bitcoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/RarePepe-Cards-696x348.png
1mGotRipped

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

lets get high!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:05:33 AM

You would think so but after ALL the crap it's still at 5 cents when it had dropped down to 2 cent. Don't underestimate anything in crypto. Coins that looked like they were completely done have gone on to raise hundreds of millions. Dev's need to get on the ball soon. If this coin starts shooting up again I can GAURANTEE you people will jump all over it again. Nobody says no to money if there is an opportunity. Specially in the GREEDY crypto world. Sad but true.

i really hope that the rate will rise again so i can dump my free coins. rooting for your fighting spirit

Jack Lee2222

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:08:05 AM

Hello all, Is there any official announcement about the coin swap? I reviewed the 1st page and couldn't find information about the plan. We have a good opportunity because of the coming BTC fork.Wish this project a great success.

vegaed1

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:11:08 AM

i really hope that the rate will rise again so i can dump my free coins. rooting for your fighting spirit

And I'm rooting for you and EVERYONE to make money. Only a sick person would want to see others fail my friend.

I've seen so much sh*t in crypto NOTHING surprises me anymore. I can ALWAYS count on greed in crypto. Whether you know when to and not to invest that is a different story. Never invest more than you can lose.
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 510 »
  Print  

Jump to: