Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:41:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 510 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin  (Read 264580 times)
JHR1963

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:36:54 PM

The only competition eBTC has now is from Dogecoin.   Cheesy

nononono we also got competition from Veros https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/veros/  Founder turned out to be a known scammer ranning serveral ponzi scheme before... Veros turned out to be a ponzi scheme as well, price dropped to near zero, but still people buying it ??!!.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JHR1963

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:38:56 PM

I really don't understand , after so much , you still trust this project. Please understand, deleting website, social media accounts, medium etc , They were planning to run away, may be something didn't worked out. Now they want to pump again. People sharing that this and that is going on in the telegram group, wasn't we recieving such announcements earlier too.

Just plain denial. Seeing money burnt in front of you, but still denial and living on hope. Nice psycology paper in this about group histeria in it.

Really? Are you sure int his statement? What evidence?

So, the dev closing his social media accounts, dumping the coins he said he'd "not touch for years" and then the remaining "devs" refusing to refund investors the recovered ETH that they're spending "on development" because they're too busy... is not enough evidence for you?  Grin

Does Satoshi have to break into your house and shit on your living room carpet before you realise eBTC is fucked?  Grin

This is crazy, as JHR1963 says, it could be a study on denial, groupthink and cult like behaviour. Louie Theroux needs to make a documentary on this shit, you people are delusional.

When something lives on a blockchain, it never dies. It is permanent. People will buy. People will sell. And it will continue. Satoshi21 is just the contract creator. He has no control over the token. He may have dumped a lot but I am sure he still must be hodling a huge chunk of eBTC. Satoshi21 has left a diamond mine for the new team to capture. He took the few diamond pieces he found on the ground and sold those realizing that he has no expertise needed to drill the mine.
Get this: eBTC is nothing more than a brilliant idea in the form of a computer code. It cannot disappear even if it goes to 1 satoshi. It will simply grow
 again like some "crazy alien plant" because it has a new dev team now and it is not some limited project, but it is a currency itself. eBTC carries some real value. And it has nothing to do with Satoshi21.

One of the upcoming item my personal To-Do list : "eBTC Token Swap"  Grin Grin Grin Grin

hahahahaha I rest my case about denial.....
burnedbyfees

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:43:02 PM

You have to admire the optimism though, with that "can-do" attitude 10 eBTC = 1 Doge in a month from now.  Grin

Strap in my dudes, you're going to the moon.  Cheesy

JHR1963

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:46:23 PM

You have to admire the optimism though, with that "can-do" attitude 10 eBTC = 1 Doge in a month from now.  Grin

well I have placed an 21,000,000 buy order for 0.021 ether... I want them all... even for this overvalued price.  I had to sell all my veros and dodge
halker2010

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:46:47 PM

i don't even care anymore if it goes to the moon lets gain together if it dies i turn my rigs on again.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 03:01:59 PM

The only competition eBTC has now is from Dogecoin.   Cheesy

nononono we also got competition from Veros https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/veros/  Founder turned out to be a known scammer ranning serveral ponzi scheme before... Veros turned out to be a ponzi scheme as well, price dropped to near zero, but still people buying it ??!!.....

So what I learned is coinmarketcap means nothing

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
libert19

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 03:03:06 PM

nononono we also got competition from Veros https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/veros/  Founder turned out to be a known scammer ranning serveral ponzi scheme before... Veros turned out to be a ponzi scheme as well, price dropped to near zero, but still people buying it ??!!.....

So what I learned is coinmarketcap means nothing

well I have placed an 21,000,000 buy order for 0.021 ether... I want them all... even for this overvalued price.  I had to sell all my veros and dodge

Lmao, this laughed me hard. Worthless coins for nearly worthless coin xD

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
RobinMorajker

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 03:07:30 PM

Team behind is doing a great job in the last 36 hours after worst case.
I hold my tokens. Seams like they get it on the right way. The train is still running. Has been faster a beginning, but it's running.
Can become a really crazy story with a happy end for all those who stayed relaxed or bought in now cheap.
With new contract and swap we will see clear.

Maybe swap will start in 24 or 48 hours. Can took longer. And no panic. They will announce it. There is enough time for everybody to swap.

Dude what you are smoking? Just on previous pages I read that swap will take a month.
a month, how will they keep up with all the competition that popped up after ebtc?

Mark my words:
"The only competition eBTC has is OmiseGo and Bitcoin itself. Nothing else."
 -- Robin Morajker
libert19

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 03:10:34 PM

I hold my tokens. Seams like they get it on the right way. The train is still running. Has been faster a beginning, but it's running.
Can become a really crazy story with a happy end for all those who stayed relaxed or bought in now cheap.

Maybe swap will start in 24 or 48 hours. Can took longer. And no panic. They will announce it. There is enough time for everybody to swap.

Dude what you are smoking? Just on previous pages I read that swap will take a month.
a month, how will they keep up with all the competition that popped up after ebtc?

Mark my words:
 -- Robin Morajker

Marked!

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
JHR1963

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:11:22 PM

Hello "new team",   Are you aware there is allready a vote on mercatox to delist eBTC
LIN_CHAO

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:13:23 PM

New online site: https://www.ebtc.world/
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:19:01 PM

I really don't understand , after so much , you still trust this project. Please understand, deleting website, social media accounts, medium etc , They were planning to run away, may be something didn't worked out. Now they want to pump again. People sharing that this and that is going on in the telegram group, wasn't we recieving such announcements earlier too.

Just plain denial. Seeing money burnt in front of you, but still denial and living on hope. Nice psycology paper in this about group histeria in it.

Really? Are you sure int his statement? What evidence?

So, the dev closing his social media accounts, dumping the coins he said he'd "not touch for years" and then the remaining "devs" refusing to refund investors the recovered ETH that they're spending "on development" because they're too busy... is not enough evidence for you?  Grin

Does Satoshi have to break into your house and shit on your living room carpet before you realise eBTC is fucked?  Grin

This is crazy, as JHR1963 says, it could be a study on denial, groupthink and cult like behaviour. Louie Theroux needs to make a documentary on this shit, you people are delusional.

I would just love to see a documentary made by Louie Theroux about eBTC, would laugh my ass off probably  Grin
cryptoking99

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:19:23 PM

People like Satoshi don't panic UNLESS they are guilty of committing fraud and run, which he/she did. Second, the website which is offline was registered to expire in 1 year, so Sotoshi had no long term intention of etbc. Third, fake people are making posts about a new team taking over and having the keys and doing a swap which is all a lie, as such an announcement would be made on the eBTC Twitter account or website if it wasn't offline. Current eBTC owners are gullible and refuse to admit they were scammed. The faulty code still exists and most likely more tokens are being created today and continually and they are selling them to more losing bag holders. The fraud and scam writing is on the wall, but ebtc owners refuse to admit they were scammed by the running Satoshi and they base their hopes on this fake news board where ANYONE can say they are the development team for ebtc. There is no takeover. There will be no token swap. There is no website. There is no dev. team that ever took over. It was a one person scam who panicked and ran because of his guilt in what he did. Anyone can create a smart contract and airdrop like Satoshi did. If you bought, sell and get some of your money back before ebtc's price goes to eltc's price - under .01 soon when people realize the scam. The authorities have been contacted and will track down Satoshi and he needs to refund 80 Eth to the person he scammed and he knows who it is, as he reads this board and posts on it.  
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:19:52 PM

Token wap ? Its a good choice. I really that this coin will pump again after the coin swap. One thing that Im confused is can I also do or participate in coin swap if I hold the ebtc in myether wallet?
halker2010

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:22:45 PM

I love the message scene that appears  Smiley
cryptodk

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:24:47 PM

This is the best they have  Grin  Grin
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:25:21 PM

People like Satoshi don't panic UNLESS they are guilty of committing fraud and run, which he/she did. Second, the website which is offline was registered to expire in 1 year, so Sotoshi had no long term intention of etbc. Third, fake people are making posts about a new team taking over and having the keys and doing a swap which is all a lie, as such an announcement would be made on the eBTC Twitter account or website if it wasn't offline. Current eBTC owners are gullible and refuse to admit they were scammed. The faulty code still exists and most likely more tokens are being created today and continually and they are selling them to more losing bag holders. The fraud and scam writing is on the wall, but ebtc owners refuse to admit they were scammed by the running Satoshi and they base their hopes on this fake news board where ANYONE can say they are the development team for ebtc. There is no takeover. There will be no token swap. There is no website. There is no dev. team that ever took over. It was a one person scam who panicked and ran because of his guilt in what he did. Anyone can create a smart contract and airdrop like Satoshi did. If you bought, sell and get some of your money back before ebtc's price goes to eltc's price - under .01 soon when people realize the scam. The authorities have been contacted and will track down Satoshi and he needs to refund 80 Eth to the person he scammed and he knows who it is, as he reads this board and posts on it.  

This whole situation is just a huge mess, why people still hang around this scam is a mystery to me. I guess it's true what they say, an idiot is born every minute.
RobinMorajker

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 03:30:44 PM

Lovely.

Present Situation:
Bitcoin: Beginning of cryptocurrencies. Success Reason: Heavy usage on the TOR sites for shady things.
Ether: Rework of bitcoin model to allow for innovation by programmability, speed improvements and cost-effectiveness.

Future:
OmiseGo: Will connect fiat currencies to ethereum platform directly. It will start to shoot to the Mars after its full start.
[eBTC]eBitcoin: Will connect all retail payment systems to the blockchain, including those currently accepting bitcoins. Thus replacing bitcoin entirely over time. Bitcoin investors will not lose anything as they will convert bitcoin marketcap to eBTC. Bitcoin will achieve the current circulating supply level of eBTC after several years due to the "need" of miners and will turn out to be a losing deal unless we fully convert to using solar energy and other green energy systems.
trampakoulas

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:37:36 PM

Mark my words:
 -- Robin Morajker

Man, you're a natural talent...
Make sure you procreate, this genetic material must be passed on to next generations...

angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:43:39 PM

"new dev team" is probably just satoshi trying to pump the price to dump[ the rest of the tokens.

Overall whoever created this coin is an idiot, it actually had potential and could of been huge.  They could of made 50x the amount by being a legit project.  Currency on the eth network really was a good idea and eBTC was already a good brand name.
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 510 »
  Print  

Jump to: