Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:24:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 510 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin  (Read 264580 times)
burnedbyfees

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:13:02 AM

Honestly, without being defeatist because I hope the EBTC regains some value, how do you expect it to happen?
A coin is based on the trust that people put in. The more people who trust this token, the more they will buy it more and more expensive.
How do you want this token to recover value? more nobody trust, apart from a small community. The reputation of this token is unfortunately already made and it will be hard to redo a good pub.

You would think so but after ALL the crap it's still at 5 cents when it had dropped down to 2 cent. Don't underestimate anything in crypto. Coins that looked like they were completely done have gone on to raise hundreds of millions. Dev's need to get on the ball soon. If this coin starts shooting up again I can GAURANTEE you people will jump all over it again. Nobody says no to money if there is an opportunity. Specially in the GREEDY crypto world. Sad but true.

Just like the coin itself, this "recovery" is bullshit.

The number of holders has gone down by thousands, it's a few big bag holders buying bigger bags to prop it up. If it goes back to 10c, what do you think they're going to do?

I'll tell you what they'll do, they'll dump it like ebola turds. EtherDelta's crappy servers will melt and cause a huge power outage. Donald Trump will think it's an EMP pulse from a North Korean nuke and launch a retaliatory strike, China will nuke the U.S and you, you fucking moron, will be trading bottle caps with eBTC written on them in the fucking wasteland to buy Radaway, because even after the apocalypse you'll refuse to let this shitcoin just fucking die.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spinnycat

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:16:13 AM

Honestly, without being defeatist because I hope the EBTC regains some value, how do you expect it to happen?
A coin is based on the trust that people put in. The more people who trust this token, the more they will buy it more and more expensive.
How do you want this token to recover value? more nobody trust, apart from a small community. The reputation of this token is unfortunately already made and it will be hard to redo a good pub.

You would think so but after ALL the crap it's still at 5 cents when it had dropped down to 2 cent. Don't underestimate anything in crypto. Coins that looked like they were completely done have gone on to raise hundreds of millions. Dev's need to get on the ball soon. If this coin starts shooting up again I can GAURANTEE you people will jump all over it again. Nobody says no to money if there is an opportunity. Specially in the GREEDY crypto world. Sad but true.

The number of holders has gone down by thousands, it's a few big bag holders buying bigger bags to prop it up. If it goes back to 10c, what do you think they're going to do?

I'll tell you what they'll do, they'll dump it like ebola turds. EtherDelta's crappy servers will melt and cause a huge power outage. Donald Trump will think it's an EMP pulse from a North Korean nuke and launch a retaliatory strike, China will nuke the U.S and you, you fucking moron, will be trading bottle caps with eBTC written on them in the fucking wasteland to buy Radaway, because even after the apocalypse you'll refuse to let this shitcoin just fucking die.

Hahahaha any comment that links crypto to fallout is bound to leave me in hysterics!! Smiley Love it!

And other posters: Absolutely, crypto is weird and ANYTHING can happen, it could be at a dollar in a months time, we have all seen stranger things!

Be proud Istri, I'm trying Wink

Btc: 16P9EwMg6TZmpPDNUvuViMEZfE9f3fpAbV
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:16:31 AM

why are people still buying this coin.  This token is quite funny, have never seen anything like this in crypto.  A Developer deletes web site, twitter, etc dumps his tokens leaves it for dead. Somehow it still has some value and people are still apparently buying it???
burnedbyfees

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:28:14 AM

LOL wow did I piss you off pumpkin. So tuff you keyboard warrior. Mommy is calling you now run along like a princess for dinner. If you were smart then you would buy and sell them when it goes back up MORON. Just get out of crypto this isn't for sissies. LOL God Bless You Pumpkin  Roll Eyes

I got 3.3 Eth for my airdrop son. How much is yours worth?

1mGotRipped

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

lets get high!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:31:45 AM

i really hope that the rate will rise again so i can dump my free coins. rooting for your fighting spirit

And I'm rooting for you and EVERYONE to make money. Only a sick person would want to see others fail my friend.

I've seen so much sh*t in crypto NOTHING surprises me anymore. I can ALWAYS count on greed in crypto. Whether you know when to and not to invest that is a different story. Never invest more than you can lose.

yea it just a matter of time. well i hope Cheesy

spinnycat

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:32:27 AM

LOL wow did I piss you off pumpkin. So tuff you keyboard warrior. Mommy is calling you now run along like a princess for dinner. If you were smart then you would buy and sell them when it goes back up MORON. Just get out of crypto this isn't for sissies. LOL God Bless You Pumpkin  Roll Eyes

I got 3.3 Eth for my airdrop son. How much is yours worth?

*BOOM* ! Now theres a comeback! Yeah regardless of different opinions vegaed1 I don't think its necessary to react like that talking about people running off to their mums and also you lose points for using the word pumpkin. Place nice kiddies, we all want cryptos to succeed here.

Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:32:37 AM

This thread is comedy gold.
It just never ceases to amaze me how folks  keep falling for these  shitcoin scams time and time again.
Apparently there seems to be an endless supply of credulous crypto noobs with the mistaken notion of easy money
by buying into these fraudulent "projects".
Easy pickins for the crypto con artist devs to prey upon. Small wonder these shitcoin altcoin forums are rife with them.
Like they say...sucker born every minute... especially in crypto.
yup....you cant fix stupid....

I would like eBTC to be a success purely because I was one foolish enough to buy some, albeit a small amount, when price was high. But sirazimuth has a valid point..

802529er who is on this thread, stating he/she is part of the team that took over eBTC and want to make it better etc etc: they were the community manager for Ethereum Dark when it was at its peak, and after large wallet movements and a dump on the market, and days of no communication from the dev or 802529er , they simply stopped being part of the community.

Now as we know EthD is trying to be revamped as a Erc20 token.. but there are so many unanswered questions from that failed crypto, and the fact 802529er just vanished from there and popped up here, is still something that has not been fully explained.

Reputation counts for ALOT on these forums. We all see the different threads, know what people have been involved in.

What I am saying is 802529er cannot be trusted until they give a full account of what happened with Ethereum Dark and why they abandoned that community when they needed them the most, leading the coin to go from $5 to 0.60 . They were the community manager there.

To be fair to 802529er it may have been the dev that was responsible for the dump from their wallets and the market crash, but we don't know unless we hear their side of the story.. which they are reluctant to discuss.

I agree, I called him out on this in a different thread and he claims the he left ETHD because he wasn't paid his dues by the dev, not surprising since dev hasn't even finished the promised airdrops and swaps thats he's been sitting on. I believe this 802529er's name is Troy, but of course nothing is certain but its better than not knowing anything.

Anyway, anyone tell me if there's gonna be a swap with this EBTC and where to send it for the swap?

Campaign Manager (2018)
spinnycat

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:33:31 AM

Omg dont say that, someone next will come out with a dicksize crypto, knowing how the alt currency ANN thread has been lately :/

vegaed1

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:35:45 AM

Omg dont say that, someone next will come out with a dicksize crypto, knowing how the alt currency ANN thread has been lately :/

LOL and the sad thing is there will be people buying it lol  
spinnycat

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:36:55 AM

Haha so true *secretly squirrels away bitcoin for release of dicksizecoin*

vegaed1

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:37:49 AM

Haha so true *secretly squirrels away bitcoin for release of dicksizecoin*

The "decentralized cock coin" cumming soon Cheesy
spinnycat

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:42:29 AM

hehehe noice! Then there will be an stake version of it!

vegaed1

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:44:19 AM

Ok, ok I got out of hand. Sorry to EVERYONE I have offended. Seriously want everyone to make money and succeed. Even if I hated on you.
802529er

Activity: 140

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:52:54 AM

eBTC: Behind the scenes (update #3)

Well. A lot has happened to get to this point. And it is going to be a lot to take in so bare with me.
I am in charge of marketing/public relations. My name is Manny. Nice to meet you. I was attracted to the project because of it’s very simple idea and core value. It just seems like a great idea, I thought. Oh boy did I sign up for a world of craziness.

Let’s catch up.
Satoshi21 created eBTC, he formed a team, then abandoned the project and left everything behind. It might be hard to believe but he has his reasons and we don’t fault him for that. Although he could have warned us.

The Road Ahead
The eBTC team has got everything they need to proceed with the project. We have the private keys/the developers/the marketing team/the core team. We are aiming for the moon while keeping our heads down and working hard to develop eBTC.

The Plan Is Simple
In the coming days we have a lot to do. A lot of fires to put out and a lot of progress needs to be made to ensure the community trusts eBTC.
Here’s what we are working on.

Rebuilding
We will be actively building up our follower base on all social media platforms and creating content to keep our community informed

Code Audit
To make sure we don’t have the same mistakes again, we will be having the code audited (looked over) by many different people to ensure it is flawless

Token Swap
Once the code has been finalized and implemented we will be honoring everyone who has supported eBTC so far with a 1:1 token swap.
(This means you trade the eBTC tokens from the flawed contract to the eBTC tokens to the new flawless contract)

Exchanges
We have numerous emails to send out to ensure that multiple exchanges list eBTC. Really nothing more than just reaching out and seeing how to get listed.
Well that’s it so far. When we have more updates, i’ll be sure to let you know. Until then feel free to reach out to us. I’ll make it a point to answer every email/every question/everything. We want you to believe in this as much as we do.

Besides, to backup please join our actual group where we let the community vote for any main decisions on the developement:

https://t.me/ComTrust

And dont forget:

Gio Van:
Go vote on mercatox! This is important for the whole community!

You must vote: NO

https://mercatox.com/exchange/ETH/BTC
https://twitter.com/eBTCFoundation
http://ebtctoken.org

libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 01:54:51 AM

People like Satoshi don't panic UNLESS they are guilty of committing fraud and run, which he/she did. Second, the website which is offline was registered to expire in 1 year, so Sotoshi had no long term intention of etbc. Third, fake people are making posts about a new team taking over and having the keys and doing a swap which is all a lie, as such an announcement would be made on the eBTC Twitter account or website if it wasn't offline. Current eBTC owners are gullible and refuse to admit they were scammed. The faulty code still exists and most likely more tokens are being created today and continually and they are selling them to more losing bag holders. The fraud and scam writing is on the wall, but ebtc owners refuse to admit they were scammed by the running Satoshi and they base their hopes on this fake news board where ANYONE can say they are the development team for ebtc. There is no takeover. There will be no token swap. There is no website. There is no dev. team that ever took over. It was a one person scam who panicked and ran because of his guilt in what he did. Anyone can create a smart contract and airdrop like Satoshi did. If you bought, sell and get some of your money back before ebtc's price goes to eltc's price - under .01 soon when people realize the scam. The authorities have been contacted and will track down Satoshi and he needs to refund 80 Eth to the person he scammed and he knows who it is, as he reads this board and posts on it. 

This whole situation is just a huge mess, why people still hang around this scam is a mystery to me. I guess it's true what they say, an idiot is born every minute.

Because some have invested money in eBTC, some waiting for token swap news, some for other news and some for drama.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
spinnycat

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:54:59 AM

Ok, ok I got out of hand. Sorry to EVERYONE I have offended. Seriously want everyone to make money and succeed. Even if I hated on you.

Aww thankyou vegaed1 Smiley All good, we wub joo.

spinnycat

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:56:21 AM

Well. A lot has happened to get to this point. And it is going to be a lot to take in so bare with me.
I am in charge of marketing/public relations. My name is Manny. Nice to meet you. I was attracted to the project because of it’s very simple idea and core value. It just seems like a great idea, I thought. Oh boy did I sign up for a world of craziness.

Let’s catch up.
Satoshi21 created eBTC, he formed a team, then abandoned the project and left everything behind. It might be hard to believe but he has his reasons and we don’t fault him for that. Although he could have warned us.

The Road Ahead
The eBTC team has got everything they need to proceed with the project. We have the private keys/the developers/the marketing team/the core team. We are aiming for the moon while keeping our heads down and working hard to develop eBTC.

The Plan Is Simple
In the coming days we have a lot to do. A lot of fires to put out and a lot of progress needs to be made to ensure the community trusts eBTC.

Rebuilding
We will be actively building up our follower base on all social media platforms and creating content to keep our community informed

Code Audit
To make sure we don’t have the same mistakes again, we will be having the code audited (looked over) by many different people to ensure it is flawless

Token Swap
Once the code has been finalized and implemented we will be honoring everyone who has supported eBTC so far with a 1:1 token swap.
(This means you trade the eBTC tokens from the flawed contract to the eBTC tokens to the new flawless contract)

Exchanges
We have numerous emails to send out to ensure that multiple exchanges list eBTC. Really nothing more than just reaching out and seeing how to get listed.
Well that’s it so far. When we have more updates, i’ll be sure to let you know. Until then feel free to reach out to us. I’ll make it a point to answer every email/every question/everything. We want you to believe in this as much as we do.

Besides, to backup please join our actual group where we let the community vote for any main decisions on the developement:

And dont forget:

Gio Van:

Hi Manny, nice to meet you 802529er . So, would you enlighten us as to your involvement in the disaster that was Ethereum Dark whilst you were the community manager there?

802529er

Activity: 140

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:02:40 AM

Let’s catch up.

The Road Ahead

The Plan Is Simple

Rebuilding

Code Audit

Token Swap

Exchanges

And dont forget:

Gio Van:

Hi Manny, nice to meet you 802529er . So, would you enlighten us as to your involvement in the disaster that was Ethereum Dark whilst you were the community manager there?

I’ve mentioned it before and you can even check the ETHD dark thread.

I was the CM from $.50 too $4, during this time I managed the community across many channels, created articles and media for which no payment was received, after having no reply’s to my emails and no payment for my work, I made the decision to leave was easily made for myself, after leaving the community had zero contact from anyone within the “team” which caused the price too drop.
Since if you check the ETHD thread the developer has now made a payment to moderators for the work and apologised for the late payments.

Hope that clears it up! 

libert19

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 02:03:34 AM

VOTE NO if you want to become millionaire!

https://mercatox.com/exchange/EBTC/ETH

If mercatox delists it, how ebtc devs will do token swap lol

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
libert19

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 02:05:59 AM

Like all of us, ebtc was perceived as a great idea until we all quickly learned we were scammed by Sot. 80 eth is what I lost above and beyond what I sold yesterday. It would have been a long term 5-10 year hold. Once I learned the website is down, it was only registered for 1 year, there is no new dev. team, there is no token swap (nor can there be), that Sot. was a fraud and scammer who panicked because he knew he defrauded everyone, and people making up lies and fake websites and news on this, I got out. If it was legit, it would have been a good long term hold. My loss total was 80 eth and that's on Sot. alone.

Eth is long term hold coin, it doesn't make sense to throw away money in new blabla coin.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 510 »
  Print  

Jump to: