Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:24:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 124040 times)
Ynanane

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:46:42 PM

Don't underestimate the required transaction rate for the cute Cryptokitties!
Do you play CryptoFlowers and Unicorns too? Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FrankCastle1

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:12:40 PM

Crypterium offers plenty of ways to work with digital assets, you can send and receive assets, make bank transfers, top up mobile phones and so on.

Well, sometimes community members need to cash out to fiat as well.

Read the article (https://crypterium.com/news/open/5f5cc702-e4a1-4222-ae2c-28cd1e1ec14b?) and learn how!
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:28:23 PM

I am in the top 80 token holder, and have invested a lot of money

quote author=FrankCastle1 link=topic=2214098.msg49108648#msg49108648 date=1546909945]
Check back in 6 months, these will be the same excuses they have when the  price is still in the tank and  we still have no NFC.

Yeah go buy crypto on one of our other services that don't help the crpt token price, but hey thanks for the 51 million

No one is forcing you to be a token holder. We will provide all services as promised. You are welcome to do with your tokens as you please. If you are having difficulties with the app, you are welcome to contact support@crypterium.com If your goal is to simply complain or cause FUD, it is counter-productive to the best interest of the token holders. Further biased, harassing posts will be reported to Bitcointalk moderators.

And we are among some of the biggest token holders, ourselves. We have the best interest of the company and the token holders in mind. Please remain patient. Great things are coming.
So let's just not rant our frustrations here. We all need support not pessimism. And as we can see, the team is really working their best but it is just not the right time to see what we wanna see.
Yes, I strongly agree with what you say that we should not be pessimistic because of course it is not good so if possible we must be optimistic and what is important is that we continue to support the team

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
FrankCastle1

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:17:45 AM

I am in the top 80 token holder, and have invested a lot of money

quote author=FrankCastle1 link=topic=2214098.msg49108648#msg49108648 date=1546909945]
Check back in 6 months, these will be the same excuses they have when the  price is still in the tank and  we still have no NFC.

Yeah go buy crypto on one of our other services that don't help the crpt token price, but hey thanks for the 51 million

No one is forcing you to be a token holder. We will provide all services as promised. You are welcome to do with your tokens as you please. If you are having difficulties with the app, you are welcome to contact support@crypterium.com If your goal is to simply complain or cause FUD, it is counter-productive to the best interest of the token holders. Further biased, harassing posts will be reported to Bitcointalk moderators.

And we are among some of the biggest token holders, ourselves. We have the best interest of the company and the token holders in mind. Please remain patient. Great things are coming.
So let's just not rant our frustrations here. We all need support not pessimism. And as we can see, the team is really working their best but it is just not the right time to see what we wanna see.
Yes, I strongly agree with what you say that we should not be pessimistic because of course it is not good so if possible we must be optimistic and what is important is that we continue to support the team

Thanks for the support!
kennym

Activity: 276

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:06:48 AM

[/quote]

Owning CRPT will allow you to use our services within our application. CRPT is used to fuel digital assets to fiat for purchases, bill payments, transfers, etc. CRPT is your ticket to our cryptobank services.

For our users who hold their CRPT in the app and make crypto-to-fiat transactions through the app within the time period.

Up to 30% of Crypterium’s transactional income is used for MLP. It is about 0.15% from each crypto to fiat payment to merchants. If we are talking about payments via payment systems(Visa/Mastercard/etc), there is an acquiring fee which merchants pay for transactions processing. Some part of this fee is shared with the bank which has issued the used card (interchange fee). As our partner that issues cards for Crypterium app users, we're getting that fee. It's about 0.5% from each transaction. as an example (so, 30% of 0.5% is about 0.15%):

MLP assumes 4 categories on the basis of the CRPT balance in the users Crypterium app*:
1) Bronze – less than 1 token
2) Silver – tokens amounting from 1 to less than 8,000
3) Gold – tokens from 8,000 to less than 25,000
4) Platinum – 25,000 tokens or greater

On NFC:
We had a very big partnership lined up, but for reasons outside of Crypterium, that partnership did not come to pass, so we weren't able to launch the services that we hoped for in the second half of the year. Unfortunately, that partner had a complete change of vision and decided that not only did they not want to be in crypto, but they didn't want to be in payments at all. We were just a casualty of a wider decision that the company took. We are now talking to 7 and 3 card card providers (Visa, Mastercard and UnionPay) to enable those same services and approaching these services by not "putting all of our eggs into one basket." Some tough lessons were learned this year, but it is guaranteed that we will deliver what we promised and what our users are looking forward to in a very short period of time. One of those payment solutions will be launched in a few weeks. It probably won't be the perfect model we originally intended, where your card is 100% directly connected to your wallet, but there are solutions that are 95% as good as that and that is what we will launch. The partners we are working with will be for both physical cards and NFC.

You can currently buy crypto via credit card with our InstaChange service, which can be found here:
https://instachange.net/

We have no control over the price of the token. Unfortunately the crypto market has fallen dramatically over the last few months. Our token follows the path the market wants it to follow. Unfortunately, the market is just not positive at this time.

The bounty program happened during our ICO and is over.

Great things are coming in 2019! So stay tuned!
[/quote]

tnx i get all my answers .. and now i know that holding theese tokens is just a waste of money and time..

there is no service that u provide.. the app is just a useles thing u cant do anything. only topup some phones.. it s even possible u hired a guy and he s topuping the phone from his computer not the app (sad but it could be possible)..

i have 13000 tokens and i will sell them in the closest time .. but owww i forget that its only 1 of 5 price from the ico .. the biggest benefit owners (the team ) already got 52 million dolar from ico  and still they have millions of token to kill the market ..

ı know that the team will never wanna finish this product. after waiting 1 year it became a reality .. ı lost all my hope on u.

hope to not see u again .. bye.

xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:22:42 AM

Owning CRPT will allow you to use our services within our application. CRPT is used to fuel digital assets to fiat for purchases, bill payments, transfers, etc. CRPT is your ticket to our cryptobank services.

For our users who hold their CRPT in the app and make crypto-to-fiat transactions through the app within the time period.

Up to 30% of Crypterium’s transactional income is used for MLP. It is about 0.15% from each crypto to fiat payment to merchants. If we are talking about payments via payment systems(Visa/Mastercard/etc), there is an acquiring fee which merchants pay for transactions processing. Some part of this fee is shared with the bank which has issued the used card (interchange fee). As our partner that issues cards for Crypterium app users, we're getting that fee. It's about 0.5% from each transaction. as an example (so, 30% of 0.5% is about 0.15%):

MLP assumes 4 categories on the basis of the CRPT balance in the users Crypterium app*:
1) Bronze – less than 1 token
2) Silver – tokens amounting from 1 to less than 8,000
3) Gold – tokens from 8,000 to less than 25,000
4) Platinum – 25,000 tokens or greater

On NFC:
We had a very big partnership lined up, but for reasons outside of Crypterium, that partnership did not come to pass, so we weren't able to launch the services that we hoped for in the second half of the year. Unfortunately, that partner had a complete change of vision and decided that not only did they not want to be in crypto, but they didn't want to be in payments at all. We were just a casualty of a wider decision that the company took. We are now talking to 7 and 3 card card providers (Visa, Mastercard and UnionPay) to enable those same services and approaching these services by not "putting all of our eggs into one basket." Some tough lessons were learned this year, but it is guaranteed that we will deliver what we promised and what our users are looking forward to in a very short period of time. One of those payment solutions will be launched in a few weeks. It probably won't be the perfect model we originally intended, where your card is 100% directly connected to your wallet, but there are solutions that are 95% as good as that and that is what we will launch. The partners we are working with will be for both physical cards and NFC.

You can currently buy crypto via credit card with our InstaChange service, which can be found here:
https://instachange.net/

We have no control over the price of the token. Unfortunately the crypto market has fallen dramatically over the last few months. Our token follows the path the market wants it to follow. Unfortunately, the market is just not positive at this time.

The bounty program happened during our ICO and is over.

Great things are coming in 2019! So stay tuned!
[/quote]

tnx i get all my answers .. and now i know that holding theese tokens is just a waste of money and time..

there is no service that u provide.. the app is just a useles thing u cant do anything. only topup some phones.. it s even possible u hired a guy and he s topuping the phone from his computer not the app (sad but it could be possible)..

i have 13000 tokens and i will sell them in the closest time .. but owww i forget that its only 1 of 5 price from the ico .. the biggest benefit owners (the team ) already got 52 million dolar from ico  and still they have millions of token to kill the market ..

ı know that the team will never wanna finish this product. after waiting 1 year it became a reality .. ı lost all my hope on u.

hope to not see u again .. bye.

[/quote]
For sure it is not a full 52 million that they have. You have to consider also the expenses like their giveaways, bounties, team members' salaries, and I think they paid a liating fee, too. And knowing that 52 million was during the hype of btc, I don't think the team still have that huge amount now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
kennym

Activity: 276

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:49:33 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2019, 12:56:50 PM by kennym

[/quote]
For sure it is not a full 52 million that they have. You have to consider also the expenses like their giveaways, bounties, team members' salaries, and I think they paid a liating fee, too. And knowing that 52 million was during the hype of btc, I don't think the team still have that huge amount now.
[/quote]

giving tokens to people are just free..(giveaways, bounties,) they didnt pay anything for it .. they just create millions of tokens and thats all..

Crypto king 123

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:46:41 PM

I have 80,000 tokens and have invested a lot, I am afraid we may never see above 10 cents again, I hope i am wrong

quote author=kennym link=topic=2214098.msg49131835#msg49131835 date=1547027373]

[/quote]
[/quote]

giving tokens to people are just free..(giveaways, bounties,) they didnt pay anything for it .. they just create millions of tokens and thats all..

[/quote]
JeremieCRPT

Activity: 402

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:47:37 PM

Digital currencies had a wild 2018, mostly because it’s hard for many to pick up revolutionary tech at early stages. Still, the increasing interest from mainstream companies can reassure investors that the technology is here for the long haul.

Given the benefits of the blockchain, big guns cannot sit on the sidelines and watch their market share shrink. In a market that is estimated to hit $7 billion in a few years, there is too much at stake, and these three US firms (https://crypterium.com/news/open/1e3240a1-0356-4084-a4cb-d110c48ac75f) are leading the way.
JeremieCRPT

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:57:28 PM

I have 80,000 tokens and have invested a lot, I am afraid we may never see above 10 cents again, I hope i am wrong

quote author=kennym link=topic=2214098.msg49131835#msg49131835 date=1547027373]

We are establishing a global business and believe it or not, establishing a global business takes time. CRPT, at ICO, was fixed at 0.0001 BTC. Since the ICO price was fixed at 0.0001 BTC, comparing it to a fiat value is incorrect, as the BTC value is what is reflected. CRPT is a utility token and is therefore not connected to BTC, either. It's cost will be reflected with a functional application and the subsequent burning of CRPT. Currently, without full functionality or utilization of token utility and burning, the cost is reflective of current BTC values. Crypterium continues to maintain it's course on project development.  As it was mentioned before, for NFC functionality, many things depend on third-party agreements, so we cannot set the strict deadline for it. Intense negotiations, making contracts and other bureaucracy on partnering with banks could take some considerable time. It is a highly complex and demanding process. Those are complicated and challenging agreements on partnerships. Some of the agreements are in their final stage and Rafael will tell about them very soon.

Our users need to understand that is it not a simple process. We also need to be certain we follow regional regulations and delays are possible. This is not a matter of our failure or that we postpone announced deadlines. The first digital currency- to-fiat features have already began with our recent IBAN/Bpay, top up with BTC option etc. As for app functions, these things need to happen in stages and everything is planned accordingly. Everything which we have done, including exchanges chosen, has been done with the upmost caution and attention to detail to ensure the success of the project. Our users must have faith that with the teams previous success in multiple fintech projects and that they know what they are doing. Everything will continue to roll out according to our white paper and goals. It is about the success of the project. It is not about pacifying the doubters or every time they want something to happen.

CRPT is a utility token, not a share of a company. Please remain patient. We will provide our vision
Crypto king 123

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:19:48 PM

Ok, we are holding you to a few weeks statement, I would assume a few weeks is like 2 or 3 weeks, not 6 months correct. We have heard of big partnerships in the past, remember world capacity builder from last march, liquid pay last july?? Still nothing

One more item? How about the Usdt token that supposed to be added to the app months ago?

We are establishing a global business and believe it or not, establishing a global business takes time. CRPT, at ICO, was fixed at 0.0001 BTC. Since the ICO price was fixed at 0.0001 BTC, comparing it to a fiat value is incorrect, as the BTC value is what is reflected. CRPT is a utility token and is therefore not connected to BTC, either. It's cost will be reflected with a functional application and the subsequent burning of CRPT. Currently, without full functionality or utilization of token utility and burning, the cost is reflective of current BTC values. Crypterium continues to maintain it's course on project development.  As it was mentioned before, for NFC functionality, many things depend on third-party agreements, so we cannot set the strict deadline for it. Intense negotiations, making contracts and other bureaucracy on partnering with banks could take some considerable time. It is a highly complex and demanding process. Those are complicated and challenging agreements on partnerships. Some of the agreements are in their final stage and Rafael will tell about them very soon.

Our users need to understand that is it not a simple process. We also need to be certain we follow regional regulations and delays are possible. This is not a matter of our failure or that we postpone announced deadlines. The first digital currency- to-fiat features have already began with our recent IBAN/Bpay, top up with BTC option etc. As for app functions, these things need to happen in stages and everything is planned accordingly. Everything which we have done, including exchanges chosen, has been done with the upmost caution and attention to detail to ensure the success of the project. Our users must have faith that with the teams previous success in multiple fintech projects and that they know what they are doing. Everything will continue to roll out according to our white paper and goals. It is about the success of the project. It is not about pacifying the doubters or every time they want something to happen.

CRPT is a utility token, not a share of a company. Please remain patient. We will provide our vision
[/quote]
JeremieCRPT

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:19:47 PM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/600/1*StTeNkMKk467zNqgjsY3Nw.jpeg

Stablecoins provide an easy, yet a controversial solution to the biggest problem for digital asset holders: volatility.

In a market where the price of the assets you hold is always changing, you need the option to store your funds in a place where the value will stay intact, while still being able to spend and transfer it like any other digital asset.

So what exactly are these stablecoins, what makes them stable and how can they benefit us? Read now (https://crypterium.com/news/open/7acd30f5-2155-4362-b477-489594f2b4c7)
eduardoalthaus

Activity: 170
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:55:12 PM

A lot of bots here, something strange...

In the crypto world since 2010 - Reporting scam since 2012.
Crypto king 123

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 03:05:16 AM

Just in a fews days we should see first NFC solution!!!
chunt

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:38:09 AM

Just in a fews days we should see first NFC solution!!!

Hi Crypto King 123, we are now talking to 7 different companies and 3 card providers. One of those payment solutions will be launched in or around 8 weeks. It probably won't be the perfect model we originally intended, where your card is 100% directly connected to your wallet, but there are solutions that are 95% as good as that and that is what we will launch. The partners we are working with will be for both physical cards and NFC.
dampier007

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:23:14 AM

Many projects use spam messages in their thread on the forum and this is apparently no exception. But it's still strange to see it when the ico is finished

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:50:40 AM

Many projects use spam messages in their thread on the forum and this is apparently no exception. But it's still strange to see it when the ico is finished
This is a good project and personally I have invested on this.
I am not surprise that there are still a lot of people who like to talk about the project, maybe they just want to comment their prediction and share some information regarding the development update, also we do not have to worry on that because we have FrankCastle1 who are actively answering questions as long as it's relevant to the project. 

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Crypto king 123

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:14:11 PM

8 weeks??? You said the same thing 4 weeks ago??

Austin said Mid January we would have a NFC solution,has that changed again??

You talked about a way to buy crypto on the app in a few weeks, well it's been 4 weeks now and still nothing,

How about  partnership livestream with Rafeal?? That was supposed to be 3 weeks ago, guess what we are still waiting,

Better KYC?? Guess what, we are still waiting

eduardoalthaus

Activity: 170
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:53:09 PM

Smells like scam, maybe.

In the crypto world since 2010 - Reporting scam since 2012.
chunt

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:12:53 AM

Hi Dampier007, we manually post updates here to keep our community updated regarding our project progress.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: