Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:41:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SophiaTX Announcement - The Blockchain for Business  (Read 67244 times)
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:57:13 PM

Since big exchanges are asking for absurd amount of money as a fee to be added I also think that will come later. No rush here, I'm under the impression that this will not just be a pump and dump/ speculative only token/coin
I think it's a lot more easy to list a coin on an exchange whose development is at an advanced level. Let's hope they can show progress soon.
i think later after pre-sale,sale,ico when they raised a good amount of crypto they could ask for listing on some important exchange,also because a finished product, at a more advanced level, is more credible and more easy to list

The thing is, it makes no sense to ask for listing after the TGE and ICO because at first it will only be an Ethereum-based token that later will be exchanged for a coin on a separate blockchain. So listing the token on exchanges doesn't make much sense becaus it will die/become obsolete as soon as the other blockchain is ready to use.
All will depend on turnover at another exchange, as well as on progress of the project. I think it's not worth waiting for listing on top-end exchanges least instantly, everything will take time.

this wont be listed on so called "first class exchanges" immediately. first of it is a token, so etherdelta exchange for sure, second, there will be a tokenswap for coins in the near future, after the distribution of the tokens, so why so much fee for listing on a "first class" exchange pay? after the coinswap yes, but not before.

I wonder what the kucoin.com asks... it's new but i like to trade there. They want that devs contact them personally so i can't submit a request myself...
The kucoin for start is suitable, in a month it is necessary to look for an exchange with big volumes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:16:58 PM

Well, can you really blame them? Some of those whitepapers are unreadable, it does not even have to be a case of laziness, just layers upon layers of complexity and buzzwords, asking a deep understanding of the subject matter from the prospective investor. However, new regulations are going to require more understandable language in whitepapers and prospectuses.
I completely agree. Not everyone understands all the subtleties, so not everyone can fully understand what is written in the technical documentation. Such articles, with a brief and understandable description of the project, are simply necessary.

the whitepaper is part of the marketing effort. it's in everyone's best interest for it to have clear language and be understood.

Clearly some ICO's developers have decided that unintelligible whitepapers are the way to go, otherwise they would not exist. They are trying impress investors with technobabble. It is a phenomenon that also exists outside crypto, but it has some overlap: in Silicon Valley especially you can successfully pitch an outlandish idea.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:23:34 PM

Don’t worry for exchanges, I think SophiaTX will become a huge project and will be listed on a lot of exchanges. A project of blockchain for business and working with SAP is an insane potential.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:23:01 PM

I see that you have marketplace coming in Q2, that's pretty fast... Are you counting that decentgo platform is ready and you build on that or will you build your own?

We are building our own platform which has nothing to do with DECENTGO.

So your platform that you're building is projected to be done Q2 2018?

According to the roadmap from their website various aspects of the platform will be ready in Q2-Q3 20018 (SophiaTX Wallet + Token, SophiaTX Marketplace, SophiaTX Dev. Platform, File Storage, SAP Connect (Client/SDK)).

they did demonstrated capability of SophiaTX platform at show so i am sure they will hit deadline. This is going to be first project that actually integrate with enterprise application

also this SophiaTX is the first platform focusing on integrating blockchain with SAP and other major ERP, CRM, and SCM systems aiming to expand the possibilities of enterprise applications with the trust and security that comes with blockchain technology. must join guys SophiaTX project for your bright future.

And that market is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge!

Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:12:25 AM

''Embedded in the SAP Cloud Platform, SAP’s blockchain-as-a-service (BaaS) pilot allows customers to experiment with the technology.''

blockchain-as-a-service (BaaS), is this an existing technology, or is it designed by SophiaTX?

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:27:22 AM

''Embedded in the SAP Cloud Platform, SAP’s blockchain-as-a-service (BaaS) pilot allows customers to experiment with the technology.''

blockchain-as-a-service (BaaS), is this an existing technology, or is it designed by SophiaTX?
If im not mistaken, its an existing technology and it will be implemented on SophiaTX blockchain.
iLatios

Activity: 327

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:34:47 AM

Nice project guys, Do we have some free airdrops?  Grin Grin Grin

Thank you for your support! Smiley Yes, we will have a bounty program, we are working on it right now. Complete rules and conditions will be announced very soon.
I will look forward to your bounty program information, it will be many people who want to join in this impressive project.
Hello there! Have you already prepared rules for bounty campaign? Unfortunately, I haven't found bounty page on Bitcointalk for SophiaTX. I would be grateful to get the link. Thanks a lot.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 05:35:04 AM

Don’t worry for exchanges, I think SophiaTX will become a huge project and will be listed on a lot of exchanges. A project of blockchain for business and working with SAP is an insane potential.

yes, exchange is not problem if devs really developing their program, its easy to hit first exchange if their perform is good.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 05:36:29 AM

“The company has also unveiled a working Proof of Concept and recently published a white paper revealing significant new details on its functionality and potential for businesses of all sizes.”
Check the article by NEWSBTC.

Briefly and on business. Very informative article, in which the main tasks of the project are highlighted. Personally, I really like the ability to track the authenticity of pharmaceuticals. Only for this sake it is worthwhile to support this project!

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:57:56 AM

Thank you for your support! Smiley Yes, we will have a bounty program, we are working on it right now. Complete rules and conditions will be announced very soon.
I will look forward to your bounty program information, it will be many people who want to join in this impressive project.
Hello there! Have you already prepared rules for bounty campaign? Unfortunately, I haven't found bounty page on Bitcointalk for SophiaTX. I would be grateful to get the link. Thanks a lot.

Unfortunately there will be no bounty. The team responded that they considered it before, but now they changed their mind.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 06:17:35 AM

yes, exchange is not problem if devs really developing their program, its easy to hit first exchange if their perform is good.

Pseople are alwys in a hurry to get into exchanges, but if there is not a functioning project behind it, better wait
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:21:14 AM

Nice project, Do we have some free airdrops Cheesy

I saw this exact same question before in this quote

Bounty program would be nice

I'd definitely would join the bounty .. some extra marketing never hurt any ico Smiley
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:27:00 AM

Pseople are alwys in a hurry to get into exchanges, but if there is not a functioning project behind it, better wait

having tokens on the exchanges is one way of expressing the value of the project. it's a good thing.

MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:12:16 AM

Unfortunately there will be no bounty. The team responded that they considered it before, but now they changed their mind.

Ok that is too bad, I was looking forward to try to collect some Sophia tokens with a blog post or a signature

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
iLatios

Activity: 327

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:48:17 AM

What a pity! Thank you for your answer. Have there any fresh information about AirDrop? Previously one of the manager has written about that.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Terrratron

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:12:43 AM

“The company has also unveiled a working Proof of Concept and recently published a white paper revealing significant new details on its functionality and potential for businesses of all sizes.”
Check the article by NEWSBTC.

Briefly and on business. Very informative article, in which the main tasks of the project are highlighted. Personally, I really like the ability to track the authenticity of pharmaceuticals. Only for this sake it is worthwhile to support this project!

Excellent review. Now I understood the meaning. Especially convenient proof of delivery of the document. That is, there can not be controversial situations between the parties. And the tracking of products through the blockchain is also convenient, but I think that this blockchain will probably grow to a huge size in a fairly short time.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:14:46 AM

What a pity! Thank you for your answer. Have there any fresh information about AirDrop? Previously one of the manager has written about that.

There won't be a one.

Best projects don't offer free tokens, unfortunately.

The only way getting some sophiatx is buying from ico. I would also love some free tokens myself but there is none available Smiley

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:24:31 AM

What language of programming you will use for your blockchain?

Our blockchain is using C++

Thank you. You have github already? I cant not find... Can you give me link please?
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:36:00 AM

There won't be a one.

Best projects don't offer free tokens, unfortunately.

The only way getting some sophiatx is buying from ico. I would also love some free tokens myself but there is none available Smiley

airdrop only make the token useless, cause every one will dumped it.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
captainhera

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:37:18 AM

Bounty or not.
This project is already getting a lot of attention so there marketing is working without bounty!

Great to see some projects dont do bounty.
This is great news for investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: