Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:06:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it safe to participate in ICO's?  (Read 15515 times)
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:22:58 PM

most of the ICOs are profitable and have a bright future but some is scam
so be careful before investing, read whitepaper and watching who manager, whos behind the project
like team and sponsor  Cheesy
I think they need to provide more legal information so that investors can safely invest in ICO projects because without it, 80% of that project would certainly be fraud and we would be wrong in investing ICO
thats right, legal information is really a necessary thing or number 1 when someone want to make an ICO. if they dont provide it, im certain that it's just a fraud. but now many of ico starter are always giving or sharing their profile publicly so it's really better today.
however, knowing your developer will be an important thing.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:47:20 PM

Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.

I would say yes and no. Yes because ICO or let say the whole project it self is very promising and there are lot of good projects related to ICO. I say "NO" when we are talking about the whole ICO, as you said there are lot of ICO coming out, surely there will be a scam and sh*tcoin after the introduction. So make sure to do research, participate here to know more
ICO can not be said to be safe because every investment or business must have risks, but ICO can make a profit for you and also can be a loss for you, it depends on how you do picky on ICO that you buy, thats right mate make sure before you buy you must do research on the ICO you will buy, so at least you can have a picture is that ICO will be a scam or not ?

alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:00:47 PM

If you are optimistic about an ICO project. Then you first need a comprehensive assessment and understanding of the feasibility of this project. See the size of the project, team strength, and whether the project can be implemented. Whether the future can be appreciated and so on. Second, you need to join their official communication group to understand and contact their projects. Also release your questions. Let them give you a variety of security questions you think may be and so on. Or to all aspects of the ICO look at whether the investment is worth and whether to ensure the safety of funds.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
antongee28

Activity: 75
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:06:56 PM

it depends on project and I recommend not investing large sums in the beginning
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:23:13 PM

It is safe to participate in ICO. There are many projects that are successful but of course you have to do your research.
Golegard

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:34:25 PM

Right now there are many ICOs coming out, is it really safe to participate in any of it and spend that much? In participating ICOs I have high hopes that these coins could be the next Bitcoin or other currencies that are really going up in the market.
Yes, of course! it is safe to participate but risky to invest in the ICO. Participate in their bounty campaign, you'll get a high kickback after the token sale end. Spend your time not your money, it is better to hold your money or invest in bitcoin to get rebate when you load or wait for the price increase.

All tokens distributed or have been launched has the potential in the marketcap but the main problem is too much ICO launched or created. Choose the good and right one to participate with, most ICO are legit.

germa66

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:38:12 PM

I think there is nothing wrong if we participate in ICO, because it can give us many advantages. with a note we can choose exactly which ICO will succeed and give us an advantage.

tukangkopi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:52:09 AM

I think there is nothing wrong if we participate in ICO, because it can give us many advantages. with a note we can choose exactly which ICO will succeed and give us an advantage.
Yes it does not matter if you are the son of an Arab king or a dubai oil businessman, please be aware that not all ICO projects are scam and otherwise not all projects are safe. Choose ICO that you think is a good prospect.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:33:12 AM

Safe as any coin trading. Never use money that you cannot immediately afford to lose, because it will happen many times over. Coin trading is a little more fishy here and there, but ICO's fail all the time too. Some times they are scams, sometimes they are just poorly handled.

Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:49:10 AM

I think some or almost of the growing ICO's that coming here in forum has no guarantee that it is safe in investing because sometimes they turned to be a scams not even long for a month. There are also instances that even there are many people that invest on that ICO don't mind that iy will be successful but for the good choice I think you be vigilant to know about the ICO, research about it or maybe about their team if it's legit.

And for safety purposes also make sure you invest even just a little because if that much and be gone away in instant that would be hard for you to move on.
azzza

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:03:52 AM

Is there a list of of scamcoins or tokens anywhere?
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:07:46 AM

The majority of the tokens right now are passing through an initial coin offering or ICO so the promising ones, the one you might think of following the footsteps of bitcoin, must be one of these. It is hard to tell which one it is though. It is generally safe to invest in ICOs but in the end it all depends on the person investing. If enough research is done, then you will end up hitting the good one.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
CryptoPorco

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:55:19 AM

I've been reserching some ICOs that are about to start soon, and one that stood out for me was DragonChain cuz since it's dev at Disney in seattle, I don't think there gonna try and scam ppl, plus their (very complex and techy) platform looks like it will be of some real use for new businesses and Apps ... so I'm thinking about investing in their ICO that begins OCT 2nd. I'll leave some links if someone is interested...

FAQs: https://dragonchain.com/faq

WP: https://dragonchain.com/assets/Dragonchain_Business_Summary.pdf

Telegram Channel: https://t.me/dragontalk
namorthesu

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:24:33 PM

When we talk about cryptoworld we mean some risks every time. ICO is not an exclusion. You must be very careful when you choose some project to take part, because there are many empty, inadequate ideas.
tylerik1

Activity: 392

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:26:02 PM

Its never safe to participate in an ICO. You can always get scammed by the devs of the project in the end. You will always have a risk, but sometimes there are good ICOs, but its very hard to find them early enough!

tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:26:54 PM

It is depend on ICO on which you have joined because no one can guarantee of its success if we join them! There are only few ICOs that become success and other is just average and some are scam so before investing on ICOs be sure to research first on their background and team behind the project.
choirunn

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:30:25 PM

fisrt you must see the development team first, and then see the project and price then you can join ICO
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 464

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:22:02 AM

fisrt you must see the development team first, and then see the project and price then you can join ICO

agree with you, the first thing I see in ICO is usually the development team. if the team is a solid developer, good work and have a good response, and have a profile that can be trusted, optimist project is quite safe

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Skylake

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:23:31 AM

why not? some ICO goes succesfull, and we can participate not only by investing with money, we can participate by joining campaign, we can earning by free distribution too, i think airdrop is good way to make money too.

wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:48:35 AM

You should keep in mind that not all new ICO prospects are safe, try to collect most information about its origin and to be able to analyze thus the veracity of the investment. For this I recommend you take into account; Who are the members of the team, if the project in GitHub is updated and the amount to be collected from the project.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: