Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:11:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:32:23 AM

roughly 7 hours left before the first stage ico ends and btr manage to raise $904,711. almost one million dollar. i congratulate btr team in advance for successful ICO and wish that in the 2nd and 3rd phase btr will hit the hardcap. despite of btc dominance this past few weeks, btr was able to come up with that result good job team.
by the way, does the burning of unsold tokens will be after every ICO?    

$900k out of a projected $53 million is successful?

it is a 3 stage ico and the $925609.98 invested today is a 15 ico days. i think the ceiling is high and certain events affect the crowdsale. is $925k is small for you?

925k is small if the company thinks they need $1 Billion to compete with Amazon, Google, and Microsoft, Rackspace

by the use of blockchain technology, the cost of cloud computing of btr is way cheaper than major players.

the reason why they have high target on ico sales because they anticipate the rush of demand from major cloud computing companies.

the initial sales from first stage suffice their need of machineries 

are the machiniries bought sufficient for its operation? i thought 1 billion usd is needed?

the operation of btr is on going and almost 1 million usd have reached. the billion is composed of three stages ico and i think the first stage is sufficient to headstart the operation.

As I remember, if Im not mistaken, the target market for every Stages of the 3 ICOs, they are trying to collect billions not millions in every ICO. Please correct me if Im wrong but thats what I have remembered when I read their paper. I also read that, they would still continue to push through the project whether or not they reach their target.

it is 1 billion btr tokens not 1 billion usd. and the 1 billion is for the 3 stages.

Yeah thank for correcting it , some of the member here think that the hard cap of boosteroid project is 1 billion usd, lets true to ourself that 1 billion usd is hard to achieve. But having a hard cap that is 1 billion btr tokens is still achievable in 3 stages . I hope some investors will see this project as a worthy to project to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:39:14 AM

roughly 7 hours left before the first stage ico ends and btr manage to raise $904,711. almost one million dollar. i congratulate btr team in advance for successful ICO and wish that in the 2nd and 3rd phase btr will hit the hardcap. despite of btc dominance this past few weeks, btr was able to come up with that result good job team.

it is a 3 stage ico and the $925609.98 invested today is a 15 ico days. i think the ceiling is high and certain events affect the crowdsale. is $925k is small for you?

925k is small if the company thinks they need $1 Billion to compete with Amazon, Google, and Microsoft, Rackspace

by the use of blockchain technology, the cost of cloud computing of btr is way cheaper than major players.

the reason why they have high target on ico sales because they anticipate the rush of demand from major cloud computing companies.

are the machiniries bought sufficient for its operation? i thought 1 billion usd is needed?

the operation of btr is on going and almost 1 million usd have reached. the billion is composed of three stages ico and i think the first stage is sufficient to headstart the operation.

As I remember, if Im not mistaken, the target market for every Stages of the 3 ICOs, they are trying to collect billions not millions in every ICO. Please correct me if Im wrong but thats what I have remembered when I read their paper. I also read that, they would still continue to push through the project whether or not they reach their target.

it is 1 billion btr tokens not 1 billion usd. and the 1 billion is for the 3 stages.

Yeah thank for correcting it , some of the member here think that the hard cap of boosteroid project is 1 billion usd, lets true to ourself that 1 billion usd is hard to achieve. But having a hard cap that is 1 billion btr tokens is still achievable in 3 stages . I hope some investors will see this project as a worthy to project to invest.
Yes it is achievable if we will continue to promote and advertise this Boosteroid. Also if the creator and developers will do things that makes the investors satisfy and will catch the trust and attention of the clients.
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:08:04 AM

Yes it is achievable if we will continue to promote and advertise this Boosteroid. Also if the creator and developers will do things that makes the investors satisfy and will catch the trust and attention of the clients.
it is amazing that they get nearly a million in 1st stage of ICO..it is not bad for a company that has just begun. To everyone who doubts whether this company earns or not, just wait for you to finish their sales stages. and you'll see that it's a big fucking deal. be positive sir...: Smiley

zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:14:22 AM

Does anybody here in this thread watch and read the interview to the founder of Boosteroid Ivan Shvaichenko ?
Take time to read here , so much information about the project and how did they came up in this kind of project Boosteroid.
https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/boosteroids-ico-cloud-computing-made-simple-individuals/

Thanks your for sharing this , because of this I have so much information to know about the project and how Mr. Ivan Shvaichenko think why they make the Boosteroid project. I hope there many publication like this. It shows that people behind this project including the founder are all active and serious to make this project work and succeed.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:19:46 AM

As I can see, the demand for cloud computing service is booming or as we can see, increasing, in a very fast rate, many people or users are just coming here and there along with these new technologies, that is why, I believe boosteroid is not just a project that would last for a dew years, but it will grow starting from its launch. That being said, better buy me some coins, now that its price is not yet that expensive.
Exactly, as the technology is continuously growing up, the Boosteroid also will grow up because it is related in the technology we have now. Also it always have a customers and clients because it is very applicable in anyone of us and that is the reason why this project is worth investing for.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nc_bbr

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:23:45 AM

do you have any offers like bounty tokens for referral program in FB and youtube?

You can visit the bounty thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2217479.0 and look for the campaign you prefer.

Thanks for the link, looks like there are many supporters here that would want to extend their support through joining bounty campaigns. Lets help boosteroid to spread the word about their wonderful project, if people would just read the project and what it has to give, I think the investors will be rushing to here.
yes im one of the supporters of boosteroids. and i will support them till finish of the ICO and i will also use the application they have.

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:36:44 AM

it is amazing that they get nearly a million in 1st stage of ICO..it is not bad for a company that has just begun. To everyone who doubts whether this company earns or not, just wait for you to finish their sales stages. and you'll see that it's a big fucking deal. be positive sir...: Smiley
Lets help the Boosteroid to show to the people who don't believe to them that this project/application will become a billion worth project. Let show to them the regret of not supporting and not investing in Boosteroid.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:46:09 AM

for me the results of the ico is not that significant for boosteroid because they are passionate and eager to revolutionized the cloud market and they said that whether ico fails, the project will push through. that is good.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:49:31 AM

I've seen the new video you uploaded in the website, great work guys! but why not just dub the entire video, i just find the other voice talking a little bit disturbing.

I already watch the video uploaded into their website. Even though some of the details are not clear yet. Still I find it very informative about their product boosteroid . I just hope they will publitize more updates about the product and plan so that it will become successful.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:56:32 AM

for me the results of the ico is not that significant for boosteroid because they are passionate and eager to revolutionized the cloud market and they said that whether ico fails, the project will push through. that is good.
I'm a little bit disagree with that. Yes they have a lot of eagerness to continue the process of their project but the result of ICO is very important and it plays a very big role along the way of their project. Like other project in which the ICO fails and did not earn funds, they already closed and did not push through. So for me, ICO is one of the important stage of every project.

mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:58:50 AM

I'm a little bit disagree with that. Yes they have a lot of eagerness to continue the process of their project but the result of ICO is very important and it plays a very big role along the way of their project. Like other project in which the ICO fails and did not earn funds, they already closed and did not push through. So for me, ICO is one of the important stage of every project.

does boosteroid already reached its softcap? if yes, maybe the results of the upcoming icos are not that essential.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:13:12 PM

I've seen the new video you uploaded in the website, great work guys! but why not just dub the entire video, i just find the other voice talking a little bit disturbing.

I already watch the video uploaded into their website. Even though some of the details are not clear yet. Still I find it very informative about their product boosteroid . I just hope they will publitize more updates about the product and plan so that it will become successful.
Yeah me also I already watched it. But for me, Ivan Shvaichenko (CEO of Boosteroid) explained very well the details of their vision and mission. Their plans for the future is also stated their in the video. I am expecting more videos or presentation like that.

enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:15:16 PM

I just want to ask you to continue raising your cloud storage. will you add it to the 3rd ICO of BTR? or its defends or your investor and will invest in boosteriod?

Are you talking about expanding the system server? as of now they are being build and regardless of ICO results the Boosteroid will continue this project.
i think this is early for boosteroid to talk about expanding, for now i think boosteroid is aiming for the success of the ICO.
yah youre right. they should focus first on how to satisfied their costumer.. and be on top..Smiley  expanding should be their last priority.  but good work boosteroid.... keep grinding..
Stephgmnl

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:44:42 PM

I saw post from their facebook page stating that any internet users can play latest games using any computer, is that really possible even if i have a low spec'd pc?

theoretically,i think it is possible if btr will render the neccessary storage that the game needs.

If that is gonna be the case, then we can really play any new games out in the market using simple computers at our home, boosteroid will be the one to back up our computers lack of storage. If its gonna be really like that, then what a great advantage that would give to every boosteroid users.

that is what boosteriod is promising, a good storage and computing but less the price.

better invest on the second stage ico for you not to miss out the chance to profit!

So I think we better buy boosteroid tokens now than to be sorry in the next few months, I really do think that boosteroid will get more investors in the next ICOs to come. Investors will be gaining more profit than they could think, in time.

Absolutely, Its really better to invest while we can still afford it, We never know how much Boosteroid token will be for the next few months or maybe we can use it personally. It has a lot of advantage.
Stephgmnl

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:16:28 PM

Any updates on boosteroid free trial? Does the date still tentative?
i think this month the free trial will launch, lets wait it.
for the updated

The free trial will launch in the second stage of ICO . Hopefully it will launch successfully so that we can have a on hand information about their product or services. This will help us to know more the Boosteroid project.
Once the free trial will launch, it will definitely help the users and investors to know more about Boosteroid and they will experience the services that this ICO was offered in their white paper. Can't wait for the free trial.

Is there a news for the exact date when the free trial will release ? As far as I know they say that it will launched in the second stage of the ICO ? Is there anybody here in this forum who knows the exact date ? I want to avail and try their free trial .

Again they announced in their facebook page that it will be available by the end of this month, So to be safe wait until November 30, 2017, and check their website and facebook page from time to time so you can avail it as soon as they release their demo version.
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:23:54 PM

Boosteroid cloud is so powerful because it will allow you to play games that requires a high-performing computer and will operate also even your device is a low-performing one. You just need a stable connection, much better with a high-speed Internet.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:36:16 PM

I just want to ask you to continue raising your cloud storage. will you add it to the 3rd ICO of BTR? or its defends or your investor and will invest in boosteriod?

Are you talking about expanding the system server? as of now they are being build and regardless of ICO results the Boosteroid will continue this project.
i think this is early for boosteroid to talk about expanding, for now i think boosteroid is aiming for the success of the ICO.
yah youre right. they should focus first on how to satisfied their costumer.. and be on top..Smiley  expanding should be their last priority.  but good work boosteroid.... keep grinding..
"WE ARE ALREADY BUILDING OUR COMPUTING FACILITIES and we will expand them regardless of the ICO results." It is stated in their website. It means that, ICO is the one will tell whether Boosteroid will continue to push through and make some expansion or not.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:40:05 PM

Is there any new in boosteroid or new strategy to hit the goal?

Lets help the Boosteroid to show to the people who don't believe to them that this project/application will become a billion worth project. Let show to them the regret of not supporting and not investing in Boosteroid.
PINAGPALA

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:48:32 PM

I believe that Boosteroid is a big threat for companies who has the same benefits and offer like Boosteroid but the key to the success of this project will be the trust from their users.

On point. Boosteroid entering the market is a great boost to the betterment of services and reduction of cost for cloud computing.
yes boosteroid will be threat for the other cloud computing companies since boosteroid offer the cheapest service unlike the other companies.
yes as far as i know the cost of cloud is 19.99$ and boosteroid is very cheap
Boosteroid is so affordable and very easy to use less hassle. This will be a big threat to other companies.
very easy to use boosteroids. Even though adults do not have trouble using the boosteroids, but hopefully even very easy to use, they should not easily be hacked by hackers, and viruses.
yes i see there security and read it. and its hard to hack 
PINAGPALA

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:50:28 PM

is there any new strategy in boosteroid? what is the goal on first stage. and is there any update how much is ico now?
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: