Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:29:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79529 times)
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:41:58 AM

what is the goal on first stage. and is there any update how much is ico now?

The first stage of the ICO ended last week , we are preparing for the second stage of ICO , it will start on Nov 27 until Dec 11 , 2017 . The project I guess need to have more improvement for able to lure more investors. Im sure the team working for it right now. Lets wait until they bring out more updates and news about their plan to do .
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mynameisange

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:42:19 AM

Will the free trial have free available apps you can play? I want to try the gaming features of it. Cheesy

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:15:49 AM

This Ann thread comes into my attention because of lots of replies, will they launch during their ICO? i find it quite long.
I think they are not going to launch during their ICO. Based on their roadmap, the ICO will end in February 2018 while the launching of their product/application is on May 2018.

Off course after the ICO they need more time for the preparation of launching their application to the market. They need more months before it launched , it will be for the better of their product. One step at a time for this kind of project.
Plus they want to squeeze some market out of big service provider of cloud. A more realistic approach for their timeframe. If its quite long you can still invest on 3rd ico and still comes up with good profit
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:22:11 AM

In Boosteroid, users are sure that all their data will always be secured and no one will be able to steal it. And Boosteroid will ensure that the system will operate smoothly.
This is what they offered in their white paper, that's why many people can't wait for the launch of this application and to try their services.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:25:13 AM

The first stage of the ICO ended last week , we are preparing for the second stage of ICO , it will start on Nov 27 until Dec 11 , 2017 . The project I guess need to have more improvement for able to lure more investors. Im sure the team working for it right now. Lets wait until they bring out more updates and news about their plan to do .

lets just hope that BTC will now ruin our plan. it is good that the second stage ico is not affected by bcc thing this past week. by the way is any publication that reports the 1st stage ico results? 

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Mynameisange

Activity: 308

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:42:10 AM

Did you saw stacks of GPU boards on boosteroid telegram chat? And they are using MSI GTX 1070- searched some features of it:

https://www.msi.com/Graphics-card/GEFORCE-GTX-1070-GAMING-X-8G.html

Impressive   Shocked

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:12:04 AM

being on top is not an easy thing.. I think boosteroid already know what they need to do to compete on the leading companies like amazon and google.. maybe they already know how to deal with it.  I think boosteroid will become one of the biggest treat of leading companies in terms of personal storage..
I think you have a point, before they compete on the leading companies they already know all the possible threat of it. I watched the boosteroid video and I saw that they study how to compete to the leading companies they making cloud computer accessible for everyone. The difference to the other companies is low rental cost and easy access. i think this is the advantage of boosteroid.
Yes! You're correct! All of them offers same features and uses but they would only varying on the price.
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:17:49 AM

being on top is not an easy thing.. I think boosteroid already know what they need to do to compete on the leading companies like amazon and google.. maybe they already know how to deal with it.  I think boosteroid will become one of the biggest treat of leading companies in terms of personal storage..
I think you have a point, before they compete on the leading companies they already know all the possible threat of it. I watched the boosteroid video and I saw that they study how to compete to the leading companies they making cloud computer accessible for everyone. The difference to the other companies is low rental cost and easy access. i think this is the advantage of boosteroid.
Yes! You're correct! All of them offers same features and uses but they would only varying on the price.
yes low price cost but suitable for us is the key to compete to other big name's. but always remember big names always planing a way if ever boosteriod will be on the top.
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:30:28 AM

can i know what is the difference between this data storage with others in the market? for example, those google drive, onedrive, dropbox or apple cloud? they are all my personal data storage to store my files. Besides the friendlier budget and so on, is there any better reasons for me or other people to enjoy this boosteriod service? thanks

All platform you mention is centralized while Boosteroid is decentralized, also Boosteroid offer less service fee than other running cloud storage in the industry. please take time to read their whitepaper to learn more about this project.

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:42:39 AM

can i know what is the difference between this data storage with others in the market? for example, those google drive, onedrive, dropbox or apple cloud? they are all my personal data storage to store my files. Besides the friendlier budget and so on, is there any better reasons for me or other people to enjoy this boosteriod service? thanks

All platform you mention is centralized while Boosteroid is decentralized, also Boosteroid offer less service fee than other running cloud storage in the industry. please take time to read their whitepaper to learn more about this project.

You can also join on their social media like facebook, twitter and telegram to get latest updates. they will soon release their demo version and you can try it once it launched.

Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:55:38 AM

being on top is not an easy thing.. I think boosteroid already know what they need to do to compete on the leading companies like amazon and google.. maybe they already know how to deal with it.  I think boosteroid will become one of the biggest treat of leading companies in terms of personal storage..
yes low price cost but suitable for us is the key to compete to other big name's. but always remember big names always planing a way if ever boosteriod will be on the top.
yes if ever boosteriod will going on top some of the leading company have idea to get more interesting, but if ever boosteriod have a lot of idea to maintain and to rich against other company we will maintain on the top

Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:16:10 AM

lets just hope that BTC will now ruin our plan. it is good that the second stage ico is not affected by bcc thing this past week. by the way is any publication that reports the 1st stage ico results? 
I don't see any publication about the result of pre ICO. However, they have some updates when the pre ICO is still on going. Maybe there is someone will do it in the 2nd stage of ICO.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:30:02 AM

"The growing demand for cloud computing rent. Total expenses of users working “in the cloud” reached $209,2 billion in 2016, whereas in 2015 the number was $175 billion, according to the American consulting firm Gartner. Thus, users’ expenses increased by $35 billion within a year. Considering analysts’ forecasts expenses for a cloud are to reach approximately $246,8 billion in 2017 and will exceed $380 billion by 2020."

it means that the rate per BTR will also increase and it is good for early investors of BTR. but how does this affect the market of btg available for masses?
Yeah I think it is possible that the existing price of BTR will increase when they already in the market. It is normal is any kind of business. Like for example this Boosteroid, sooner or later when they are in the market, as time pass by, the number of their customers and cleints will increase and they will force to expand the capacity of their business because if they will not, they can't accomodate all of their customers. That's the time they will put some increase in their pricing, it is because of their business expansion and development.

You are also right, those early investors have a high advantage compare to other investors who are not yet invest.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:46:01 AM

In Boosteroid, users are sure that all their data will always be secured and no one will be able to steal it. And Boosteroid will ensure that the system will operate smoothly.
Thanks to block chain technology which is also the reason why many people have already a full trust in Boosteroid even if they are not yet experience the actual application. I think one of the reason why they have demo version is to become very smooth and fully functional their app.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:18:32 AM

Did you saw stacks of GPU boards on boosteroid telegram chat? And they are using MSI GTX 1070- searched some features of it:

https://www.msi.com/Graphics-card/GEFORCE-GTX-1070-GAMING-X-8G.html

Impressive   Shocked
i hope it will last more years since there is already 1080ti in the market but 1070 is already a beast in terms of performance Smiley

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Danilotot

Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:34:01 AM

so there's no definitive plan right now for 2nd ICO? You may have some other updates and add to this project?
dimakote

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:51:52 AM

Hi, everybody! I think that if any results pre-ico are published, then it will be possible to see them even on social networks. Children very quickly refresh the page and won't miss to notify us on results. I so think!
Danilotot

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:01:15 PM

I just wanna ask. you do you think that the speed of the cloud is stable. or are you still planning to expand it?
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:17:02 PM

"The growing demand for cloud computing rent. Total expenses of users working “in the cloud” reached $209,2 billion in 2016, whereas in 2015 the number was $175 billion, according to the American consulting firm Gartner. Thus, users’ expenses increased by $35 billion within a year. Considering analysts’ forecasts expenses for a cloud are to reach approximately $246,8 billion in 2017 and will exceed $380 billion by 2020."

it means that the rate per BTR will also increase and it is good for early investors of BTR. but how does this affect the market of btg available for masses?
Yeah I think it is possible that the existing price of BTR will increase when they already in the market. It is normal is any kind of business. Like for example this Boosteroid, sooner or later when they are in the market, as time pass by, the number of their customers and cleints will increase and they will force to expand the capacity of their business because if they will not, they can't accomodate all of their customers. That's the time they will put some increase in their pricing, it is because of their business expansion and development.

You are also right, those early investors have a high advantage compare to other investors who are not yet invest.
That is true. It is the rights of any company or business to have some increase rate with regards to the pricing. But it must have a good and valid reason when they do that. That is why we must convince the investors to invest more in Boosteroid while the value is not yet increased.
Danilotot

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:18:36 PM

roughly 7 hours left before the first stage ico ends and btr manage to raise $904,711. almost one million dollar. i congratulate btr team in advance for successful ICO and wish that in the 2nd and 3rd phase btr will hit the hardcap. despite of btc dominance this past few weeks, btr was able to come up with that result good job team.
by the way, does the burning of unsold tokens will be after every ICO?    

$900k out of a projected $53 million is successful?

it is a 3 stage ico and the $925609.98 invested today is a 15 ico days. i think the ceiling is high and certain events affect the crowdsale. is $925k is small for you?

925k is small if the company thinks they need $1 Billion to compete with Amazon, Google, and Microsoft, Rackspace

by the use of blockchain technology, the cost of cloud computing of btr is way cheaper than major players.

the reason why they have high target on ico sales because they anticipate the rush of demand from major cloud computing companies.

the initial sales from first stage suffice their need of machineries 

are the machiniries bought sufficient for its operation? i thought 1 billion usd is needed?

the operation of btr is on going and almost 1 million usd have reached. the billion is composed of three stages ico and i think the first stage is sufficient to headstart the operation.

As I remember, if Im not mistaken, the target market for every Stages of the 3 ICOs, they are trying to collect billions not millions in every ICO. Please correct me if Im wrong but thats what I have remembered when I read their paper. I also read that, they would still continue to push through the project whether or not they reach their target.

it is 1 billion btr tokens not 1 billion usd. and the 1 billion is for the 3 stages.

Yeah thank for correcting it , some of the member here think that the hard cap of boosteroid project is 1 billion usd, lets true to ourself that 1 billion usd is hard to achieve. But having a hard cap that is 1 billion btr tokens is still achievable in 3 stages . I hope some investors will see this project as a worthy to project to invest.
Yes it is achievable if we will continue to promote and advertise this Boosteroid. Also if the creator and developers will do things that makes the investors satisfy and will catch the trust and attention of the clients.
it is amazing that they get nearly a million in 1st stage of ICO..it is not bad for a company that has just begun. To everyone who doubts whether this company earns or not, just wait for you to finish their sales stages. and you'll see that it's a big fucking deal. be positive sir...: Smiley
Lets help the Boosteroid to show to the people who don't believe to them that this project/application will become a billion worth project. Let show to them the regret of not supporting and not investing in Boosteroid.

I will do my best to know more about boosteriod worldwide and more and more investors to come here
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: