Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:02:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] Boosteroid - personal cloud computer available for everyone  (Read 79531 times)
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:23:06 PM

does the project is confined with cloud storage? if boosteriod is capable of cloud hosting, is it possible to mine with the use of boosteriod? is there any third party machines invloved? i'm excited for answer dev.
i think so because the server is on the cloud the storage also so thre a lot of thinking if secure so sometimes investor thinking about file on the storage that they save
ICO on
October 23 - November 6, 2017
November 27 - December 11, 2017
January 15 - February 15, 2018
3 part of ICO times, is this true ?
because it will be a long journey of ICO,,

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:46:54 PM

i think this project should also focus on cell phone or tablet. nowadays majority of us use cell phone as alternative of computer. many of us want bigger storage capacity. and good back up. some cellphone companies already cloud storage. only the good quality, cheaper price and friendly user product will hit the market..  can't wait to see and use this product.
Based on what I read about Boosteroid is they included any kind of mobile device. Meaning you can have Boosteroid in what ever kind of device or gadget you have. It is part of their strategy to have more clients and customers that is why I am not surprised if this project will easily enter the market.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SocialCloud

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:47:44 PM

I've read the whitepaper. However, I am just curious about why does Cloud computing services is very important today?

Cloud computing services realize your dreams. People do not have to spend a lot of money for the new hardware and time on sloving hard tasks
SocialCloud

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:50:32 PM

Boosteroid is offering not just a simple storage but a large scale cloud computing services.

I was wondering if Boosteroid is capable of cloud mining. Imagine 1 BTR = 1-hour full power of high-end computing and an x8 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards. Will that work?

yes, today we have 20 petaflops power and soon it will be 100 petaflops
memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:53:54 PM

i think this project should also focus on cell phone or tablet. nowadays majority of us use cell phone as alternative of computer. many of us want bigger storage capacity. and good back up. some cellphone companies already cloud storage. only the good quality, cheaper price and friendly user product will hit the market..  can't wait to see and use this product.
Based on what I read about Boosteroid is they included any kind of mobile device. Meaning you can have Boosteroid in what ever kind of device or gadget you have. It is part of their strategy to have more clients and customers that is why I am not surprised if this project will easily enter the market.
Yes I think the people behind this project and the developers already knows that making the Boosteroid available in any kind of devices is a good and smart strategy to market it. Specially now a days that there are many people who do business and transaction in their mobile devices or phones.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
nc_bbr

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:21:22 PM

i hope boosteroid project will be succesfull in their lunch. with their main objective this project will be a great help to all of us, not only on many company with IT. bur all that use devices that have storage. in just a small application on their gadget. they can store a lot of data and information that they use everyday. big thanks to the Boosteroid project that protect our data servers...

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:58:12 PM

is this product (cloud storage ) is safe on hackers..Huh boosteroid should also focus on the safety of their storage. may be some advanced security to protect thier consumers or costumer information and data....

good question. cyber security is a big deal nowadays. is there any contract that the customers has the rights on warranty in case of cyber attack? how secured the cloud storage? please give us insights
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:59:09 PM

A highly recommended data cloud storage. Though there's a lot of free  in the market, but its still highly recommended to be safe and reliable when it comes to your source of business.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:01:15 PM

Yes I think the people behind this project and the developers already knows that making the Boosteroid available in any kind of devices is a good and smart strategy to market it. Specially now a days that there are many people who do business and transaction in their mobile devices or phones.
Yeah I think also, before they launch this project they already consider every single detail of it, every single possible way to make it feasible in the market. I amazed to the people behind this great project, they have extra ordinary and revolutionary mind. Credits to the creator and developer of Boosteroid.

happypencil

Activity: 361

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:10:24 PM

awsome project ,any demo version for community ,i want to build personal cloud for my children photo
SocialCloud

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:17:21 PM

is this product (cloud storage ) is safe on hackers..Huh boosteroid should also focus on the safety of their storage. may be some advanced security to protect thier consumers or costumer information and data....

good question. cyber security is a big deal nowadays. is there any contract that the customers has the rights on warranty in case of cyber attack? how secured the cloud storage? please give us insights

A high level of safety and a guarantee of quality is what the boosteroid offers.
SocialCloud

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:31:49 PM

awsome project ,any demo version for community ,i want to build personal cloud for my children photo
\

ahahha  Grin Grin Grin children photo ? Whaaat )))
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:48:35 PM

A high level of safety and a guarantee of quality is what the boosteroid offers.

if they offer a high level of security on their product, its means this product is quite expensive.. how can they sure that this product is affordable to all those who will use and buy this product.. i hope this is not expensive even they have assurance of high level security.

SocialCloud

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:52:54 PM

very interesting. Is the company alive?

Yes, don't loose your chance join bounty campaign!
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:56:50 PM

Yeah I think also, before they launch this project they already consider every single detail of it, every single possible way to make it feasible in the market. I amazed to the people behind this great project, they have extra ordinary and revolutionary mind. Credits to the creator and developer of Boosteroid.
in mobile and tablet devices. how can they enter to it. means they will lunch an IOS or android on mobile gadgets?? or just an application that will download on play store?? another option for boosteroids..

Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:06:14 PM

\

ahahha  Grin Grin Grin children photo ? Whaaat )))

A child friendly cloud is what you need. But any purpose of file storage and sharing is what really matters. Its like having a backup of memories of your children. Posting it on social media platforms has many limitation and decrease the value of photo not unlike the cloud , you get the same quality of what you stored.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:11:10 PM

I think it is safe from any hack activities. The devs do not let this project launched without being consider the possibility of hack or breach. Maybe they already created some remedies to that kind of problem because they know how much important the information and data to the users. Also cloud storage is very strict when it comes to their security.

jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:24:06 PM

I think it is safe from any hack activities. The devs do not let this project launched without being consider the possibility of hack or breach. Maybe they already created some remedies to that kind of problem because they know how much important the information and data to the users. Also cloud storage is very strict when it comes to their security.
Yes at some point you are right, they consider it before they launched this project. But we shall not forget that there is still a possibility to breach the system even if it is already established. There are still a lot of anonymous hackers out there that will trying to hack it. But I confidently sure that the devs will not let it happen.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:42:24 PM

This is a promising project Cloud services where we can access anywhere,  storage will never be a problem as long as we have this kind of services... One of my problems with my laptop it has limited storage and I have to carry a hard drive all the time.  This will be a big help... I will defintely follow the updates with this project. 
Hello. A good question, but I think that any cloud service will never compete with a computer or other devices. Maybe I just do not understand the meaning of this.

Well, I think that as well, but ofcourse the purpose of cloud services is to extend our storage system and other configurable resources. And I think it is great to have this kind of service because it enable the users to access their systems through web browser regardless of their location or device they are using.
Yes of course, accessing your files and data where ever you are and what ever kind of gadget you have is a very convenient for us specially now a days almost all of us have their own mobile phones/gadgets. Add to that is the capability to add more important files by means of extending the storage capacity.
I am really excited for this project to be a successful one and also I am gonna use it when it is already available in the market. It will be useful to all of us specially now a days, according to the statistics almost 85% of the people have their own mobile phone/gadgets and computer/laptop.

I hope the project can achieve the goals outlined in the roadmap, but I do not trust anything in the cloud, just a personal opinion Smiley
Yes I am hoping too. It can happen if the participant of this project will help together. It is okay if you do not really trust the cloud system, it is given that not every one is in favor of it. Besides of all the imperfection of this project will hand over to the devs and I am sure that they will do every thing to eliminate it.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:51:09 PM

very interesting. Is the company alive?

Yes, don't loose your chance join bounty campaign!
Yes it is fully alive. Do not hesitate to join in this campaign. You will not regret at all if you will become a part of the success of this project. If you will read the white paper, it is not so really hard to introduce and advertise to the market. If this project will dominate the market, it is your honor to become one of the participant.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: