Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:25:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔵🔵 OYSTER 🔵🔵 Anonymous Storage Generates Revenue for Websites  (Read 73332 times)
esvictorgc

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:42:57 AM

What this project needs is to be listed in a major exchange. With more volume the price will fly and therefore the funds to turn the project into real will also increase. In any case, the ICO has not even finished yet, so the key here is to be patient.
jpbregonje

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:50:33 AM

What I understood from the Dev is that they were in a marketingphase. Nothing more than creating as much brand awareness as possible by facilitating an airdrop, bonusses when investing and bounties. They will start the next development phase soon, which will probably makes the price rise a bit again.
Dirgantara

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:41:48 PM

I will HOLD my Oyster Tokens as long as needed until prices reach price level this project really deserves  - around 1$.
Great news about new exchanges, it will give us better exposure, more buy orders and bigger volume. I hope PRL price stays affordable for next two weeks, so will buy more. Fingers crossed for 0yst3r.
That`s true... Because now price is awful: 0.008$ per token.

Who dumped price so much? Big investors, bounty hunters or devs?

I think it mostly come from the bounty hunters since there were 5,5 million given for bounty pool and they treated it like a lottery, seems like they don't even understand the value of PRL itself. But i'm sure that it will not for long. Once they run out the ammo and dev starting to deliver, PRL will rise and you should be thank to bounty hunters for such a bargain prize.
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:23:52 PM

I will HOLD my Oyster Tokens as long as needed until prices reach price level this project really deserves  - around 1$.
Great news about new exchanges, it will give us better exposure, more buy orders and bigger volume. I hope PRL price stays affordable for next two weeks, so will buy more. Fingers crossed for 0yst3r.
That`s true... Because now price is awful: 0.008$ per token.

Who dumped price so much? Big investors, bounty hunters or devs?

I think it mostly come from the bounty hunters since there were 5,5 million given for bounty pool and they treated it like a lottery, seems like they don't even understand the value of PRL itself. But i'm sure that it will not for long. Once they run out the ammo and dev starting to deliver, PRL will rise and you should be thank to bounty hunters for such a bargain prize.

Even for bounty hunters it's not worth to dump at these prices.
The reward shrunk more than 10 times in USD value.

Further this is an great project so i think the price shall recover soon.

Dirgantara

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:46:19 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 03:59:15 PM by Dirgantara

Yes I agree with you but we cannot control them since it's a free market. Let them dump it, there always be a buyer (including me) who believe in this project. I heard that the dev will work on some exchange addition, more markets more investors. I also heard that the dev will lock the fund on smart contract and release the fund slowly for 6 months, it will make the investors feel safe. So i'm pretty sure that this current price won't stay for long.
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:03:33 PM

Yes I agree with you but we cannot control them since it's a free market. Let them dump it, there always be a buyer (including me) who believe in this project. I heard that the dev will work on some exchange addition, more markets more investors. I also heard that the dev will lock the fund on smart contract and release the fund slowly for 6 months, it will make the investors feel safe. So i'm pretty sure that this current price won't stay for long.

Yes i am also sure the price shall recover soon with the addition to more exchanges.
Saw more tokens which have the same behaviour after the bounty distributions.

Now it's holding and waiting for development.
If the price is attractive enough i shall only accumulate more in the future.

jpbregonje

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:32:39 PM

Yes i am also sure the price shall recover soon with the addition to more exchanges.
Saw more tokens which have the same behaviour after the bounty distributions.

Now it's holding and waiting for development.
If the price is attractive enough i shall only accumulate more in the future.

I think exactly the same of the subject.
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:25:55 PM

I am not very worried about the dumpers.  Volatility and dumping are a part of being a coin.

Back in the day when pump/dump groups were around my 'ethical strategy' to taking part of a pump/dump was to set low buy orders and buy on the post dump dip where price generally goes below the pre dump value.  I made money while also supporting coin recovery.

In almost all cases, if the coin had a future there was a recovery.  If the coin didn't then every now and then it would die off.

So what really matters are the dev's intentions.  Lots of promises but not a lot of solid development proof aside from some half coded modules which may or may not work and an old centralized system which I can't make sense of because it was not only written in php but has extremely cryptic variable names.  You might as well run an obfuscator on that code base.  At least the dev understand programming enough to get as far as he did.  

I promoted this coin to get the dev more funding and the idea out there.  My fingers are crossed.  Once the marketing push is over and development starts again we can breath a sigh of relief.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
Dirgantara

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:27:41 PM

Hi everyone, if you are using Mercatox and want to see PRL to get listed there, please feel free to submit a vote for PRL
https://mercatox.com/coins/list?name=PRL
I don't use Mercatox much but i think it's a good start for PRL to be listed in more exchange and i'm sure that community will help this baby Oyster to grow.
DaExponentialGrowth

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:13:15 PM

So what really matters are the dev's intentions.  Lots of promises but not a lot of solid development proof aside from some half coded modules which may or may not work and an old centralized system which I can't make sense of because it was not only written in php but has extremely cryptic variable names.  You might as well run an obfuscator on that code base.  At least the dev understand programming enough to get as far as he did.  

Indeed the Git is literally empty and the coding is an tiny element of a complete project and in bad shape in regards to documentation
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:55:33 AM

I thought it was a great opportunity to buy this token from bounty members. I bought it ten times cheaper and glad of it. I'm sure I can make money on it. It is a pity that I do not have free money now, since I invested all my money in EVX and now I do not want to sell it.
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 02:58:34 PM

Indeed the Git is literally empty and the coding is an tiny element of a complete project and in bad shape in regards to documentation

@ Bruno, can you as developer comment on this please?

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 02:59:48 PM

I thought it was a great opportunity to buy this token from bounty members. I bought it ten times cheaper and glad of it. I'm sure I can make money on it. It is a pity that I do not have free money now, since I invested all my money in EVX and now I do not want to sell it.

Me too.

I think it isn't a weird decision at all to list the token during the ICO-process because now, after the ICO ends, it will be impossible for the token to drop enormously, which will only be good for the future...

CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 05:37:28 PM

I think that says enough.

The project has more code than a lot of overhyped ICO's that literally have gathered millions but had nice PR & flashy videos.

illiki23

Hail Eris!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:40:25 PM

Me too.

I think it isn't a weird decision at all to list the token during the ICO-process because now, after the ICO ends, it will be impossible for the token to drop enormously, which will only be good for the future...

Token locking, like Dcorp did, might be a better route.  I mean, who is going to continue investing in the ICO if the tokens are way cheaper on the markets??

Still holding my bounty tokens.  Basically it can go one of two ways: it is a scam or not.  If I sell and it is not a scam I lose money and if I sell and it is a scam I end up inadvertently helping to rip people off.

Hope to hear from the dev.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████

illiki23

Hail Eris!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:43:28 PM

I think that says enough.

The project has more code than a lot of overhyped ICO's that literally have gathered millions but had nice PR & flashy videos.

It is one of the reasons I put time and energy into this coin.

I can see how some of the code works, or will work once finished.  Writing code is easy though.  Writing code that works is a bit harder.

But for now it shows the dev at least understands programming enough to put together what he has.  I have hope for now.  I will give it a month or two after the marketing and ICO phase and see if development continues.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████

CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 07:37:09 PM

Me too.

Token locking, like Dcorp did, might be a better route.  I mean, who is going to continue investing in the ICO if the tokens are way cheaper on the markets??

Still holding my bounty tokens.  Basically it can go one of two ways: it is a scam or not.  If I sell and it is not a scam I lose money and if I sell and it is a scam I end up inadvertently helping to rip people off.

The dev is way more active in the telegramgroup, not so much on bitcointalk - https://t.me/oysterprotocol.

capitanbtc

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:43:25 PM

You did not think that you just threw money away, and after you bragged about what you bought cheaper, who will buy it from you now?

illiki23

Hail Eris!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:23:13 AM

Me too.

The dev is way more active in the telegramgroup, not so much on bitcointalk - https://t.me/oysterprotocol.

I am kind of boycotting coin Telegram groups...

You need a phone to use Telegram which puts a barrier for a number of people.   If a developer team uses Telegram they REALLY should offer an alternative outlet for interaction and updates.  If a team isolates themselves to the walled garden's of Telegram then I tend to give them poor marks on management.  Some day developers will realize how utterly important management, marketing, public image, and interaction with potential customers and shareholder is.  Software rarely succeeds, regardless of how good, if they neglect some of these things.

I do have a phone just got a hair in my ...

Maybe someday.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:47:42 AM

So they collected over $1m? I hope this will not disappoint me or the dev will not just vanish slowly..

I only risked what i can afford but still would be glad to get something even if its just a dust money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: