Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:05:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔵🔵 OYSTER 🔵🔵 Anonymous Storage Generates Revenue for Websites  (Read 73343 times)
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:52:02 PM

I really wonder is it just a pump and dump token or is it really valuable.

It failed on ico and raised a little. What it is offering?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
CryptoSpeck

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:50:54 PM

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=oyster+pearl+
MakLampir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:56:38 PM

see prices for now is still high and have a risk to buy now. is there anyone who can predict that prl will pump higher?
CryptoSpeck

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:31:22 PM

see prices for now is still high and have a risk to buy now. is there anyone who can predict that prl will pump higher?

Its only a correction right now. As soon as all panic sellers have sold, the price will definetly spike up.

You have to keep in mind that this coin had a super low price mid december. It already 20-30Xed and now people who entered for 1-3 cents, are panic selling or taking some profit.
You will see higher lows from now on, its making a curve and then it will go up exponential.
rezius

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:56:43 PM

Its only a correction right now. As soon as all panic sellers have sold, the price will definetly spike up.

You have to keep in mind that this coin had a super low price mid december. It already 20-30Xed and now people who entered for 1-3 cents, are panic selling or taking some profit.
You will see higher lows from now on, its making a curve and then it will go up exponential.

Well said. It'll keep reaching higher low's until it gets a big increase when the testnet is up.
CryptoSpeck

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:30:35 PM

Well said. It'll keep reaching higher low's until it gets a big increase when the testnet is up.

It will go up before the testnet releases, because people anticipate a price jump because of the testnet which is why most people start investing before the release. I guess it will go up to 4500 sats, then stop for a moment because there is still a big sell wall. Then it will go down to like 3700-4000 and then it should go up and break that sell wall imo.

But keep in mind I am not your financial adviser thats just my personal opinion.  Grin
dBox.io

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:53:16 PM

this is one of the most underated projects on the market!

30 million circulating supply and the price is 0.45$

CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:19:46 AM

The amount needs to be updated on coinmarketcap... Circulating Supply: 62,366,927 PRL. But still, that makes a current marketcap of 28 065 117 dollars. This would place PRL around rank 274.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:56:15 AM

The amount needs to be updated on coinmarketcap... Circulating Supply: 62,366,927 PRL. But still, that makes a current marketcap of 28 065 117 dollars. This would place PRL around rank 274.

What is the difference reason? It is like near double of it?

Still, it is not a huge market cap. And there is too much area to grow.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 07:01:01 AM

More tokens where released on the market by the team in order to raise more funds because the ICO didn't raise enough for wages & materials. They could also get listed on exchanges because of this.

premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:24:50 AM

More tokens where released on the market by the team in order to raise more funds because the ICO didn't raise enough for wages & materials. They could also get listed on exchanges because of this.

I find this interesting.

Ico was very bad and nearly nobody bought it but after ico people literally killed themselves to buy some more. Maybe the team couldn't make a good marketing while on ico phase.

CryptoSpeck

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:19:06 AM

I find this interesting.

Ico was very bad and nearly nobody bought it but after ico people literally killed themselves to buy some more. Maybe the team couldn't make a good marketing while on ico phase.

Seems like they didnt have the money to make a good marketing. I dont think its because of the idea which is great.

RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:56:24 AM

you can make your own research, just visit web-site, read whitepaper, also you can contact with the team in telegram group and then draw conclusions.
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:14:15 AM

I find this interesting.

That's what i've been thinking so, what made me notice Oyster was throughout exchange(I'm buying the dip) and i see a lot of potential that time to Oyster and totally undervalued. Now they're buying out Oyster because of the recent BTC drops.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
CryptoSpeck

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:44:21 AM

I find this interesting.

That's what i've been thinking so, what made me notice Oyster was throughout exchange(I'm buying the dip) and i see a lot of potential that time to Oyster and totally undervalued. Now they're buying out Oyster because of the recent BTC drops.

It has nothing to do with the BTC drop, if BTC drops other coins drop aswell. Its because of the fact that there are more and more less people who got into PRL vor 1-3 cent or a little less who want to cash out their profits. Which means the amount of people who want to buy PRL is increasing vs a decreasing number of people who want to sell. Also a lot of people have noticed the dip, which is why they dont expect PRL to fall at a lower price level which is another reason for a lot of people to hold.

You see a similar graph with all those corrections and almost the same curve as PRL has on a lot of other cryptos (maybe even most of them).

Right now most graphs pretty much look the same for the same reasons like hype, fear, correction, taking profits, etc..
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:17:05 PM

I find this interesting.

It has nothing to do with the BTC drop, if BTC drops other coins drop aswell. Its because of the fact that there are more and more less people who got into PRL vor 1-3 cent or a little less who want to cash out their profits. Which means the amount of people who want to buy PRL is increasing vs a decreasing number of people who want to sell. Also a lot of people have noticed the dip, which is why they dont expect PRL to fall at a lower price level which is another reason for a lot of people to hold.

You see a similar graph with all those corrections and almost the same curve as PRL has on a lot of other cryptos (maybe even most of them).

Right now most graphs pretty much look the same for the same reasons like hype, fear, correction, taking profits, etc..
Agree but not with all what you said. If BTC price drops, the other cryptocurrencies price drops too because of the correlation on X/BTC trading pairs.
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:00:49 PM

I find this interesting.

Agree but not with all what you said. If BTC price drops, the other cryptocurrencies price drops too because of the correlation on X/BTC trading pairs.

In short term you are right but mostly it has a fiat value. For example, 0.50$ oyster means if btc cut into half, it will be double on oyster/btc pair. But it takes time.

rezius

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:48:14 PM

Been a stable 47 to 56 cents for a while now. Nice to see it calm and not all over the place. I truly do think it will break out once the testnet is released.

Hoping:

Late January:

- Testnet Released

Projected Price: $1.20

Mid February:

- Picked up by Binance

Projected Price: $1.90

Early May:

- Mainnet Release

Projected Price: $3.70

September:

- Mass Adoption

Projected Price: $9  Grin
CryptoSpeck

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:50:04 AM

Been a stable 47 to 56 cents for a while now. Nice to see it calm and not all over the place. I truly do think it will break out once the testnet is released.

Hoping:

Late January:

- Testnet Released

Mid February:

- Picked up by Binance

Early May:

- Mainnet Release

September:

- Mass Adoption

If the whole market keeps growing in 2018 like in 2017, then even $ 30 should be a realistic goal for the end of 2018.
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 07:15:03 AM

Hoping:

Late January:

- Testnet Released

Mid February:

- Picked up by Binance

Early May:

- Mainnet Release

September:

- Mass Adoption

If the whole market keeps growing in 2018 like in 2017, then even $ 30 should be a realistic goal for the end of 2018.

Don't know nothing for sure. I just hope that people will recognize the potential PRL has to change a whole industry. Since almost everything has a website these days, online advertising is an industry worth billions.

In 2014 this market was worth 125.82 billion dollars and since then, there have been more and more developments & websites off course (https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/PressReleases/online-advertising.asp).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: