Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:22:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:50:41 PM

I see continuous buying in FSBT tokens, total number of token buyers count is now 3488, which was 32xx few days back. I see more investment coming into FSBT in Apr.

It would be a shame if they didn't extended their ICO.  I did too see increasements in the total amount of investors. Do you guys think that they will hit the hardcap now ? I think that they can do it.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:03:21 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 07:20:56 PM by faulerwilli

I see continuous buying in FSBT tokens, total number of token buyers count is now 3488, which was 32xx few days back. I see more investment coming into FSBT in Apr.

It would be a shame if they didn't extended their ICO.  I did too see increasements in the total amount of investors. Do you guys think that they will hit the hardcap now ? I think that they can do it.

After reducing the hardcap to 5mio tokens, chances are very good. Meanwhile, more than half have been sold and the market is recovering slowly. The chances rise so
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:02:30 PM

It would be a shame if they didn't extended their ICO.  I did too see increasements in the total amount of investors. Do you guys think that they will hit the hardcap now ? I think that they can do it.

After reducing the hardcap to 5mio tokens, chances are very good. Meanwhile, more than half have been sold and the market is recovering slowly. The chances rise so

Yep the market slowly building momentum is a huge win, and the fact the hardcap and progress toward it is going so smoothly is a big win for the team, hopefully the market will recover much farther by the time we get to the end of the ICO will put the teams FIAT reserves in a much better position to turn the company into an actual real world active company and able to meet its commitments.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 08:11:38 PM

It would be a shame if they didn't extended their ICO.  I did too see increasements in the total amount of investors. Do you guys think that they will hit the hardcap now ? I think that they can do it.

Yeah they can hit the hardcap fewer token to sell and the price of Ethereum will also help them achieve it faster.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:17:12 PM

Guys, I just have one doubt. Dont you think keeping FSBT price in ETH is not so good decision as ETH price movement affecting token price? It would have been much better if price was fixed in USD?

For us investors that is certainly an advantage, as we can buy the tokens much cheaper. For 47BK this is of course not so good right now. But they have enough reserves to wait until ETH rises again. Moreover, they only go to the stock exchanges, if ETH is back at 700-800, then they can still sell some tokens

We cant predict crypto market, what if ETH price instead of coming towards 3xx USD moved up to 2000+ USD? FSBT would have been sold out by now?

Thanks guys for your reply. So we cant say that fixing token in ETH price is good or fixing in USD Is good. Its all depend on market condition. Lets hope ETH goes upto 800 USD so that FSBT starts listing process

I don't think that would matter because it is already tied to ETH; I think the main reason why it did not fully sell is because the whole crypto has slowed down.

It's a real shame to see the crypto market ruin the ICO / raisings of such a promising project such as fortyseven, nevertheless; I still think they will raise a good amount and hopefully the crypto market starts to recover

I agree it's difficult watching projects like FortySeven struggle to raise funds, they have a great project and their bank will provide a lot of solutions to enterprises and developers in the fintech industry. People have the money they are so weary nowadays with the markets performing so badly, they are too worried to invest!

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:27:40 PM

I don't know if I should hope the 47B hit the hardcap. but I think that the project deserve to sell all Token.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:39:34 PM

Transparency, Financial Stability,Effectiveness and user-friendly procedures, Security and privacy, Innovation,  Customer Satisfaction, Market Growth and Profit are ways Forty Seven Bank will begin offering for both these parties to have their financial needs met through the companies simple M.O.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:47:10 PM

With all that's ongoing at the moment in regards to the current market and prolonging the ICO less we forget that Forty Seven Bank is a bank  positioned to connect the crypto and fiat markets, unite them under one roof, and offer customers the best of both worlds with a bank designed for the digital age.

A serious point that we shouldn't underestimate, the project has lovely prospects and a lot of advantages over the conventional banking system, with the ability to even do more and change the entire financial sector to a place we can only dream of, i hope to see all features manifest in the nearest future 

I've been convinced since the beginning of ico that 47bk will revolutionize banking. Connecting the crypto to the fiat world is great enough. and that you can offer your own banking services, is also great.
And those were just two of the many points that make 47BK a highly recommended ICO

I think the community should really rally around this project, i mean, we all want the globe to embrace cryptos which will in turn skyrocket its value, what better way to archive that other than this, Forty Seven Bank is a lot more easier for us to achieve the desired results
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:00:52 PM

I don't know if I should hope the 47B hit the hardcap. but I think that the project deserve to sell all Token.

Wouldn't be awesome for Forty Seven Bank to hit their harcap, and be in the crypto news ? It would attract potential new users, because no one is going to skip a coin when it has hit the hardcap on the main sale.

Abah007

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:05:31 PM

I think all investor show find solace in knowing that Forty seven bank team cares about investors, longer window of opportunity to purchase FSBT, hard capped halved therefore lowering total supply. Supporters will be the winners in the long run.

Yeah all the investors should be really happy that the team are really concern about thw outcome of their investment, this is really pure class from 47bk
Most definitely mate. I really gives every investor in this project a sense of belonging. It also shows that we are in safe hands being a part of 47Bank.
An accolade should be given to the team, making decisions like this are pretty difficult, but I guess 47 team made the right one for the benefit of there investors..so glad to be part of the project.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 09:15:21 PM

April is looking like a good month for crypto already alot of green, FSBT will certainly thrive this month and I can't wait for the start of the project

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:19:48 PM

April is looking like a good month for crypto already alot of green, FSBT will certainly thrive this month and I can't wait for the start of the project

Yeah that's true the markets are looking a lot more lively today which is great news for ICO's like Forty Seven Bank, this positivity will hopefully spread to their token sale.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:25:13 PM

That's a good one. But there is still room for more improvement as regards the sales. If the number can be tripled as a weekly target that will speed up things a lot and drive an impression of huge demand of token on investors who are yet to imvest
Abah007

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:56:38 PM

Yeah that's true the markets are looking a lot more lively today which is great news for ICO's like Forty Seven Bank, this positivity will hopefully spread to their token sale.
Thanks for the update,  I see more investors participating in this project, more than half of the token have been sold and the market is recovering slowly.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:25:30 AM

Yeah they can hit the hardcap fewer token to sell and the price of Ethereum will also help them achieve it faster.

approx. 50% tokens already reduced/burned and this in turn increased value of FSBT tokens. I think investors liked this move as well.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:05:45 AM

approx. 50% tokens already reduced/burned and this in turn increased value of FSBT tokens. I think investors liked this move as well.

I liked FSBT project but waiting for listing till ETH comes to 700-800 USD makes me bit uncomfortable. I mean no one know when it will happen and that uncertainty about listing date is main problem for me. I think there should be some  approx date for listing. 
gee777

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:28:58 AM

With all that's ongoing at the moment in regards to the current market and prolonging the ICO less we forget that Forty Seven Bank is a bank  positioned to connect the crypto and fiat markets, unite them under one roof, and offer customers the best of both worlds with a bank designed for the digital age.

A serious point that we shouldn't underestimate, the project has lovely prospects and a lot of advantages over the conventional banking system, with the ability to even do more and change the entire financial sector to a place we can only dream of, i hope to see all features manifest in the nearest future 

I've been convinced since the beginning of ico that 47bk will revolutionize banking. Connecting the crypto to the fiat world is great enough. and that you can offer your own banking services, is also great.
And those were just two of the many points that make 47BK a highly recommended ICO

I think the community should really rally around this project, i mean, we all want the globe to embrace cryptos which will in turn skyrocket its value, what better way to archive that other than this, Forty Seven Bank is a lot more easier for us to achieve the desired results

I agree with you mate the community also have a role to play in making fortyseven bank project come into existence..  If the community stays too silent and let the team do the whole work 47bk might not go anywhere.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:58:08 AM

It was a smart move to lower the hardcap; Interms of reaching the hardcap I think it would depend on how frequent the team pushes out announcements to keep the community active.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:12:43 AM

Wouldn't be awesome for Forty Seven Bank to hit their harcap, and be in the crypto news ? It would attract potential new users, because no one is going to skip a coin when it has hit the hardcap on the main sale.

That will truly be an awesome thing to behold and the impact that it can create will surely be massive, a lot of individuals never envisioned that Forty Seven Bank will go this far or even reach the softcap but today, the story is different and the surprises will keep coming, i believe i did the right thing the moment i joined this project
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:40:16 AM

That will truly be an awesome thing to behold and the impact that it can create will surely be massive, a lot of individuals never envisioned that Forty Seven Bank will go this far or even reach the softcap but today, the story is different and the surprises will keep coming, i believe i did the right thing the moment i joined this project

FSBT should hit hardcap so that they have enough fund to develop full banking/financial solutions. As work progresses FSBT will attract more and more investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: