Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:09:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:34:41 AM

I see continuous buying in FSBT tokens, total number of token buyers count is now 3488, which was 32xx few days back. I see more investment coming into FSBT in Apr.

It would be a shame if they didn't extended their ICO.  I did too see increasements in the total amount of investors. Do you guys think that they will hit the hardcap now ? I think that they can do it.

Yeah they can hit the hardcap fewer token to sell and the price of Ethereum will also help them achieve it faster.

approx. 50% tokens already reduced/burned and this in turn increased value of FSBT tokens. I think investors liked this move as well.

I liked FSBT project but waiting for listing till ETH comes to 700-800 USD makes me bit uncomfortable. I mean no one know when it will happen and that uncertainty about listing date is main problem for me. I think there should be some  approx date for listing. 

To be honest, that surprised me too. They firmly expect an increase to $ 700-800. But they have more idea about the crypto market than me, and if they expect that then I'm optimistic too
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 07:45:32 AM

I see continuous buying in FSBT tokens, total number of token buyers count is now 3488, which was 32xx few days back. I see more investment coming into FSBT in Apr.

It would be a shame if they didn't extended their ICO.  I did too see increasements in the total amount of investors. Do you guys think that they will hit the hardcap now ? I think that they can do it.

Yeah they can hit the hardcap fewer token to sell and the price of Ethereum will also help them achieve it faster.

approx. 50% tokens already reduced/burned and this in turn increased value of FSBT tokens. I think investors liked this move as well.

I liked FSBT project but waiting for listing till ETH comes to 700-800 USD makes me bit uncomfortable. I mean no one know when it will happen and that uncertainty about listing date is main problem for me. I think there should be some  approx date for listing. 

To be honest, that surprised me too. They firmly expect an increase to $ 700-800. But they have more idea about the crypto market than me, and if they expect that then I'm optimistic too

I don't think they will be too reliant on holding back from exchanges because of the eth value especially if it seems it is taking eth too long to get to that point.
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:51:49 AM

I don't think they will be too reliant on holding back from exchanges because of the eth value especially if it seems it is taking eth too long to get to that point.

As I can see this ICO is extended for almost a month. What will happen if say by 15th April ETH comes to 800 USD ? Will they stop ICO in between and start listing procedure? Or continue with token sale ?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:18:12 AM

As I can see this ICO is extended for almost a month. What will happen if say by 15th April ETH comes to 800 USD ? Will they stop ICO in between and start listing procedure? Or continue with token sale ?

I think they would continue with the token sale until the softcap/hardcap has been reached, reading ETH @ 800 USD by 15th april, that would be really nice if that happened. I can only dream haha.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:32:43 AM

I think they would continue with the token sale until the softcap/hardcap has been reached, reading ETH @ 800 USD by 15th april, that would be really nice if that happened. I can only dream haha.
Without reaching hardcap how they will stop sale in between that? We have to wait till end of sale. Then whatever ETH price is here.
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:46:03 AM

Without reaching hardcap how they will stop sale in between that? We have to wait till end of sale. Then whatever ETH price is here.
jamzzz123 and UTCLPN is correct. Still have more than 26 days for deadlines. They already raised more than 55% hardcap. 26 days is too enough to reach 45% target. We will wait and watch.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:31:27 AM

jamzzz123 and UTCLPN is correct. Still have more than 26 days for deadlines. They already raised more than 55% hardcap. 26 days is too enough to reach 45% target. We will wait and watch.

26 days for 45% capital raise seem like enough time but then we still have to look at how long it took to raise 55% of capital. If it's more than  26 days then the team have to double their shit round the clock to pull this off. This I want to believe they are capable of.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:58:00 AM

FYI Developers will need to have at least 1000 FSBT tokens to be able to launch their applications on the Forty Seven Bank platform.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:00:34 AM

It would be a shame if they didn't extended their ICO.  I did too see increasements in the total amount of investors. Do you guys think that they will hit the hardcap now ? I think that they can do it.

I liked FSBT project but waiting for listing till ETH comes to 700-800 USD makes me bit uncomfortable. I mean no one know when it will happen and that uncertainty about listing date is main problem for me. I think there should be some  approx date for listing.  

What if hardcap is not reached? Do you think they will continue for years with ICO? No. They have to stop at some point. Reaching hardcap is not compulsory for any ICO, for listing or project start softcap should be reached not hardcap.
Now for ICO listing FSBT given reason that they will wait till ETH comes to 700-800 USD? So why you think ETH price not matter?
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:40:13 AM

fortyseven team are pretty active on twitter, they even host QnA session toohttps://twitter.com/47foundation nice engagement for them, it shows they indeed out for the community

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:39:35 AM

fortyseven team are pretty active on twitter, they even host QnA session toohttps://twitter.com/47foundation nice engagement for them, it shows they indeed out for the community

Not just marketing team but Dev team is also very serious towards development of this project and that's why even after ICO extension I am still investing in this ICO.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:44:56 AM

The mission of Forty Seven Bank and management team is to provide safe, innovative and user-friendly financial services and products to there customers, individuals, businesses, developers, traders and financial institutions.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:00:04 PM

That's a good one. But there is still room for more improvement as regards the sales. If the number can be tripled as a weekly target that will speed up things a lot and drive an impression of huge demand of token on investors who are yet to imvest

That is not bad as long as there is progress and people buying that is a healthy sign. I think the decrease in the hard cap has really help manage expectations of both the team and investors.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:02:25 PM

The mission of Forty Seven Bank and management team is to provide safe, innovative and user-friendly financial services and products to there customers, individuals, businesses, developers, traders and financial institutions.
Forty Seven Bank is a bridge capable of connecting two financial worlds and establishing efficient communication between them, a communication that will open up possibilities to level up whole modern financial system.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:18:29 PM

I believe they know what's best for the community and to investors, i don't think is a big issue and if you've noticed, you must have seen the huge surge in sales recently, so is best to just wait, Forty Seven Bank has so far been professional in their dealings with the community, so lets wait
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:25:53 PM

Apart from the fact that ETH is not rising so fast, the ICO will last until the end of April or until all tokens are sold. If ETH stands at $ 700- $ 800 by then, then the 47BK tokens will be listed on exchanges. If the value is lower, they will wait with the listing
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:48:55 PM

To the new members who just finished reading the whitepaper, also do well to watch the introduction video for better understand what the project is all about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgr9YxmmnBk&t

Yeah i would ensure everyone to watch the video especially those who find it difficult reading large documents... It will be easier to understand what the project is about when watching the video.
True. It helped me a lot when I first learned about this project. I had a lot of confusion and challenges after reading through the whitepaper the first time
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:05:46 PM

To the new members who just finished reading the whitepaper, also do well to watch the introduction video for better understand what the project is all about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgr9YxmmnBk&t

Yeah i would ensure everyone to watch the video especially those who find it difficult reading large documents... It will be easier to understand what the project is about when watching the video.
True. It helped me a lot when I first learned about this project. I had a lot of confusion and challenges after reading through the whitepaper the first time

I saw this too, when i first checked Forty Seven Bank. This type of videos always helps me when i want to learn it quickly. It is like a short summary with the important informations.

gee777

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:17:42 PM

Not just marketing team but Dev team is also very serious towards development of this project and that's why even after ICO extension I am still investing in this ICO.

They are really going all out to see that the project turns out to be a success. I will be disappointed if the community doesn't come out abd back them up.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:21:10 PM

26 days for 45% capital raise seem like enough time but then we still have to look at how long it took to raise 55% of capital. If it's more than  26 days then the team have to double their shit round the clock to pull this off. This I want to believe they are capable of.
If big investors come in the game then nobody needs to worry i would say the team needs to focus on the big fishes to be able to reach their hardcap in 26 days.
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: