Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:33:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:16:33 AM

I see continuous buying in FSBT tokens, total number of token buyers count is now 3488, which was 32xx few days back. I see more investment coming into FSBT in Apr.

It would be a shame if they didn't extended their ICO.  I did too see increasements in the total amount of investors. Do you guys think that they will hit the hardcap now ? I think that they can do it.

Yeah they can hit the hardcap fewer token to sell and the price of Ethereum will also help them achieve it faster.

I think if they just keep rolling out updates this would be an easier task. updates basically mean progress. I think the API release made a huge boost of confidence and I think the next step would be to have use cases of the API

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:58:39 AM

FSBT making slow but steady progress towards hardcap that too in bad market condition. Hope everything gets normalized by April end.
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:25:15 AM

The mission of Forty Seven Bank and management team is to provide safe, innovative and user-friendly financial services and products to there customers, individuals, businesses, developers, traders and financial institutions.

Thats what I like about this project. Once this project is ready and fully operational it will be huge benefits for its customers as well as token holders.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:36:10 AM

FSBT making slow but steady progress towards hardcap that too in bad market condition. Hope everything gets normalized by April end.

I'm positive the market will get better before April ends i feel it in my bones  Wink. I'm not surprise with the steady progress, investors have seen the benefits one will get by purchasing 47B token in the long run and have choose to look above the current market state.
Abah007

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:19:35 AM

With bounty been extended, will the total tokens allocated for bounty been increased to accommodate new entries during the extended period?
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:34:35 AM

The mission of Forty Seven Bank and management team is to provide safe, innovative and user-friendly financial services and products to there customers, individuals, businesses, developers, traders and financial institutions.

The services is what makes fortyseven bank way different than most project, why there is still doubt in the blockchain can be attested to the fact that most project are there only for their trading power and almost non-existent use cases but FSBT is set on correcting that

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:51:58 AM

I'm positive the market will get better before April ends i feel it in my bones  Wink. I'm not surprise with the steady progress, investors have seen the benefits one will get by purchasing 47B token in the long run and have choose to look above the current market state.

i hope your bones are right:-)
The whole thing is much more fun if you do not see red numbers all the time.
If it's just about 47BK, then I'm in no hurry, I know that's a longterm project. since the courses can go from me only in 2 years through the roof :-)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:33:44 AM

Thats what I like about this project. Once this project is ready and fully operational it will be huge benefits for its customers as well as token holders.

The FSBT Token is a utility token; it does not provide stocks or shares in the project, nor confers any rights to receive future income or any voting rights. The major factor in any increase in the price of the token will be a constant increase in client numbers on the platform. The project’s creators aim to reach 1m customers within 3 years, which in our opinion is quite possible because the PSD2 Directive has come into effect in the EU, and currently this market segment has a high growth potential.
Anilg

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:59:31 AM

It will be good if FSBT hits hardcap and also ETH comes to 700 USD in April itself. We will see good listing for FSBT if that happens.
girib1684

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:27:45 AM

I see continuous buying in FSBT tokens, total number of token buyers count is now 3488, which was 32xx few days back. I see more investment coming into FSBT in Apr.

It would be a shame if they didn't extended their ICO.  I did too see increasements in the total amount of investors. Do you guys think that they will hit the hardcap now ? I think that they can do it.

Yeah they can hit the hardcap fewer token to sell and the price of Ethereum will also help them achieve it faster.

approx. 50% tokens already reduced/burned and this in turn increased value of FSBT tokens. I think investors liked this move as well.

I liked FSBT project but waiting for listing till ETH comes to 700-800 USD makes me bit uncomfortable. I mean no one know when it will happen and that uncertainty about listing date is main problem for me. I think there should be some  approx date for listing.  

To be honest, that surprised me too. They firmly expect an increase to $ 700-800. But they have more idea about the crypto market than me, and if they expect that then I'm optimistic too

I don't think they will be too reliant on holding back from exchanges because of the eth value especially if it seems it is taking eth too long to get to that point.

As I can see this ICO is extended for almost a month. What will happen if say by 15th April ETH comes to 800 USD ? Will they stop ICO in between and start listing procedure? Or continue with token sale ?

I think they would continue with the token sale until the softcap/hardcap has been reached, reading ETH @ 800 USD by 15th april, that would be really nice if that happened. I can only dream haha.
Without reaching hardcap how they will stop sale in between that? We have to wait till end of sale. Then whatever ETH price is here.

What if hardcap is not reached? Do you think they will continue for years with ICO? No. They have to stop at some point. Reaching hardcap is not compulsory for any ICO, for listing or project start softcap should be reached not hardcap.
Now for ICO listing FSBT given reason that they will wait till ETH comes to 700-800 USD? So why you think ETH price not matter?
Guys, even if we dont reach the hard cap, that doesnt mean anything. Please look at the soft cap. Its totally enough to continue the roadmap - www.fortyseven.io and we will hit exchanges no matter what the price will be, after 30th of April.

And there we have it. I would say i am impressed with this new development from fortyseven bank but why was the decision taken at the first instance if it wasn't going to be taken too seriously.

But don't know why some people/investors are scared for 47B ico. Still they receiving funds and still investors are investing. Because people are still expecting some good move in future from 47B.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:56:35 AM

fortyseven team are pretty active on twitter, they even host QnA session toohttps://twitter.com/47foundation nice engagement for them, it shows they indeed out for the community

in particular the publications on asian news channels is what impresses me the most, seeing good twitter activity is mandatory imo

Forty seven bank approach towards  Asia was a very active one, i saw lots of  companies featuring them mostly from Japan tho. It's a nice strategy conducting question and answer season on twitter one i think that create awareness.

I think their Asia strategy as a whole is very good. They seem to have a good eye on the market there and their services are sure to resonate. good for investors like me :-)
I agree if they succeed in Asia they will easily be able to spread this project through the whole world.

Where do you think they will go after they succeed in Asia?

Asia has been a good supporter of cryptocurrency and they will support anything that will bridge that gap between fiat and cryptocurrency, so i see reasons why they went to that part of the world and i believe once all the features of Forty Seven Bank sets in, going after countries may depend on data user base
FortySeven

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:10:27 AM

It would be a shame if they didn't extended their ICO.  I did too see increasements in the total amount of investors. Do you guys think that they will hit the hardcap now ? I think that they can do it.

approx. 50% tokens already reduced/burned and this in turn increased value of FSBT tokens. I think investors liked this move as well.

I liked FSBT project but waiting for listing till ETH comes to 700-800 USD makes me bit uncomfortable. I mean no one know when it will happen and that uncertainty about listing date is main problem for me. I think there should be some  approx date for listing. 

To be honest, that surprised me too. They firmly expect an increase to $ 700-800. But they have more idea about the crypto market than me, and if they expect that then I'm optimistic too

I don't think they will be too reliant on holding back from exchanges because of the eth value especially if it seems it is taking eth too long to get to that point.

As I can see this ICO is extended for almost a month. What will happen if say by 15th April ETH comes to 800 USD ? Will they stop ICO in between and start listing procedure? Or continue with token sale ?

If in this 1 months span approx. the Ether price doesn't increase more than 750$ - we will anyways go on exchanges.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:08:41 AM

With bounty been extended, will the total tokens allocated for bounty been increased to accommodate new entries during the extended period?

That's can only become a possibility if it turns out that the initial token allocated to bounty was exhausted. But if not, I don't see any reason to increase it just yet.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:49:52 AM

That's can only become a possibility if it turns out that the initial token allocated to bounty was exhausted. But if not, I don't see any reason to increase it just yet.

FSBT team will announce once bounty is stopped. And I don't think additional bounty tokens will be added. But let's wait for FSBT team's reply
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:02:34 PM

Agreed; But I think the team can have the final say. I think the only allocation that changed is the amount to be sold. I don't I read anywhere the the excess would be shifted to bounty. I think it is likely the number of entries will increase for the same allocation.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:18:07 PM

I liked FSBT project but waiting for listing till ETH comes to 700-800 USD makes me bit uncomfortable. I mean no one know when it will happen and that uncertainty about listing date is main problem for me. I think there should be some  approx date for listing. 

If in this 1 months span approx. the Ether price doesn't increase more than 750$ - we will anyways go on exchanges.

Thanks FortySeven Team for the information. It is good to know that the FSBT Token get listed anyway, independent from the ETH price.
Cnote328

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:51:35 PM

Thanks FortySeven Team for the information. It is good to know that the FSBT Token get listed anyway, independent from the ETH price.

Yeah it is, I just hope the market gets better before the extended ICO ends. However I'm in for long term so I'm not really worried because I know in a long run Forty seven bank will excel. 
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

The area I like the most in this project is the developers part. Although I am not a developer myself,but at least this project gives room for innovation which is a good thing
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:15:03 PM

That's good, now everyone who is in a hurry has calmed down :-)
That reminds me of a question about the tokens: in order to enjoy the benefits, I have to leave the tokens in the 47BK wallet or can I store them in another wallet?
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 01:24:31 PM

The FSBT Token is a utility token; it does not provide stocks or shares in the project, nor confers any rights to receive future income or any voting rights. The major factor in any increase in the price of the token will be a constant increase in client numbers on the platform. The project’s creators aim to reach 1m customers within 3 years, which in our opinion is quite possible because the PSD2 Directive has come into effect in the EU, and currently this market segment has a high growth potential.

The PSD2 is a regulation that allow bank open up the door to outside forces and it's already in effect... That makes FSBT an attractive investment platform as it agrees with all the financial laws

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: