Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:54:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

It seems to be a great project!

For anyone interested in movies and Hollywood projects with list-A actors in particular, we welcome you to our topic for more information!
SmileyPrimeStar bitcointalk topic Smiley

Why are you advertising some cheap project in another ICO. please don't spam threads advertising, this will put people off your project if anything!
danielschwerzer

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

After looking through a roadmap I would say that the whole project was designed thoroughly and detailed, I appreciate this approach of 47 bank team. Nice
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:17:07 PM

FSBT making slow but steady progress towards hardcap that too in bad market condition. Hope everything gets normalized by April end.

I'm positive the market will get better before April ends i feel it in my bones  Wink. I'm not surprise with the steady progress, investors have seen the benefits one will get by purchasing 47B token in the long run and have choose to look above the current market state.

I want to join in your faith and hope the market gets better by April ending or before 2nd week of may... I am seriously tired of the market trend.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:45:26 PM

With bounty been extended, will the total tokens allocated for bounty been increased to accommodate new entries during the extended period?

That's can only become a possibility if it turns out that the initial token allocated to bounty was exhausted. But if not, I don't see any reason to increase it just yet.

Well, we can't say for sure how that will turn out to be, as only the team can issue an official statement based on that but whichever way it turns out to be, i'm sure their decision will be for the good of this project and the parties involved will understand
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:51:27 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 08:50:26 PM by Abah007

FSBT making slow but steady progress towards hardcap that too in bad market condition. Hope everything gets normalized by April end.

I'm positive the market will get better before April ends i feel it in my bones  Wink. I'm not surprise with the steady progress, investors have seen the benefits one will get by purchasing 47B token in the long run and have choose to look above the current market state.

I want to join in your faith and hope the market gets better by April ending or before 2nd week of may... I am seriously tired of the market trend.
I'm very positive the market will normalise, investors have a better idea of what a project like forty seven bank offers, I think that's why purchase of token is still ongoing.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:00:14 PM

I sincerely hope things go well as quick as possible. I am proud of the slow and steady progress they have made so far though, no doubt it is a good project
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:01:22 PM

After looking through a roadmap I would say that the whole project was designed thoroughly and detailed, I appreciate this approach of 47 bank team. Nice

This project will be dealing in financial services, so there should not be if an buts in roadmap. FSBT team really worked hard to design this project
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:13:32 PM

The mission of Forty Seven Bank and management team is to provide safe, innovative and user-friendly financial services and products to there customers, individuals, businesses, developers, traders and financial institutions.

Thats what I like about this project. Once this project is ready and fully operational it will be huge benefits for its customers as well as token holders.
The area I like the most in this project is the developers part. Although I am not a developer myself,but at least this project gives room for innovation which is a good thing

FSBT will provide platform which will connect two different financial world, Crypto and FIAT. And this is biggest benefit of this project.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:17:59 PM

The mission of Forty Seven Bank and management team is to provide safe, innovative and user-friendly financial services and products to there customers, individuals, businesses, developers, traders and financial institutions.

Thats what I like about this project. Once this project is ready and fully operational it will be huge benefits for its customers as well as token holders.
The area I like the most in this project is the developers part. Although I am not a developer myself,but at least this project gives room for innovation which is a good thing

FSBT will provide platform which will connect two different financial world, Crypto and FIAT. And this is biggest benefit of this project.

And also the gap that needs to be closed the most. When official instances do not understand a technology very well, they tend to ban it, 47B is the crypto candidate to introduce blockchain to the world in an official way

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:16:49 PM

Just patience, everything will be fine again :-)
There were such phases again and again and the entire crypto market only came out stronger. This will be the case again, and at the end of the year we all look forward to big wins
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:44:31 PM

I'm positive the market will get better before April ends i feel it in my bones  Wink. I'm not surprise with the steady progress, investors have seen the benefits one will get by purchasing 47B token in the long run and have choose to look above the current market state.

There were such phases again and again and the entire crypto market only came out stronger. This will be the case again, and at the end of the year we all look forward to big wins
I think in the summer the prices are going to rise again a lot so if you buy know you can have a lot of profit this summer and you can go on a good vacation with that profit.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:07:15 PM

I think in the summer the prices are going to rise again a lot so if you buy know you can have a lot of profit this summer and you can go on a good vacation with that profit.

Wow i like the optimistic thinking here, it feels good to see other investors who believe in Forty seven bank like i do. It makes one feel confident in the decision one made nice one guys.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:10:48 PM

I'm positive the market will get better before April ends i feel it in my bones  Wink. I'm not surprise with the steady progress, investors have seen the benefits one will get by purchasing 47B token in the long run and have choose to look above the current market state.

There are some people saying that the market will be up later in this year. I personally believe that also, because something can't just go down forever it will need to go up also. That is a special thing from crypto.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:50:36 PM

There are some people saying that the market will be up later in this year. I personally believe that also, because something can't just go down forever it will need to go up also. That is a special thing from crypto.

I also believe that the market goes up soon. By the end of the year we will see new ATHs for most currencies and of course for FSBT Token.
gee777

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 08:24:16 PM

This project will be dealing in financial services, so there should not be if an buts in roadmap. FSBT team really worked hard to design this project

One of the things i love about this project they came out very organised and prepared making sure of every process and step they need to follow to achieve their aims and objectives.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 08:27:38 PM

I also believe that the market goes up soon. By the end of the year we will see new ATHs for most currencies and of course for FSBT Token.

Yep i wish more people would look towards the future year out or 2 not "omg its going to explode in 30 minutes or the world is ending". The fact is the "real" crypto market value is about where we are now, it will rise again, but the fact is over time it will go up and then correct very often, the FSBT token will likely have similar results on exchanges, its just how things run in the investing world, we can't just have an ever increasing run of millions of percentage a month as its the definition of a bubble.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:40:55 PM

The present market state has lingered for long, more than we expected. And it's even more frustrating when there is no tangible reason for it. We are just hoping for a better market soon
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 08:44:54 PM

They deserve all the commendation that they could possibly get, I mean I have seen other platform also having the PSD2 compliance and also a fintech project but I really can not see how detailed their services are and the benefits aren't anywhere near what FSBT intends to offer... This project carries alot of values already

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:47:47 PM

I see continuous buying in FSBT tokens, total number of token buyers count is now 3488, which was 32xx few days back. I see more investment coming into FSBT in Apr.

It would be a shame if they didn't extended their ICO.  I did too see increasements in the total amount of investors. Do you guys think that they will hit the hardcap now ? I think that they can do it.

Yeah they can hit the hardcap fewer token to sell and the price of Ethereum will also help them achieve it faster.

approx. 50% tokens already reduced/burned and this in turn increased value of FSBT tokens. I think investors liked this move as well.

I liked FSBT project but waiting for listing till ETH comes to 700-800 USD makes me bit uncomfortable. I mean no one know when it will happen and that uncertainty about listing date is main problem for me. I think there should be some  approx date for listing. 

To be honest, that surprised me too. They firmly expect an increase to $ 700-800. But they have more idea about the crypto market than me, and if they expect that then I'm optimistic too

I don't think they will be too reliant on holding back from exchanges because of the eth value especially if it seems it is taking eth too long to get to that point.

As I can see this ICO is extended for almost a month. What will happen if say by 15th April ETH comes to 800 USD ? Will they stop ICO in between and start listing procedure? Or continue with token sale ?

If in this 1 months span approx. the Ether price doesn't increase more than 750$ - we will anyways go on exchanges.

Thanks FortySeven Team for the information. It is good to know that the FSBT Token get listed anyway, independent from the ETH price.

Yes, they are doing really good in terms of communication and i believe the worried ones must have gotten the needed information that they have been seeking, is commendable the way this project is been handled by the team
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:11:20 PM

They deserve all the commendation that they could possibly get, I mean I have seen other platform also having the PSD2 compliance and also a fintech project but I really can not see how detailed their services are and the benefits aren't anywhere near what FSBT intends to offer... This project carries alot of values already
Yes it sure does carry a lot of values. They have everything all worked out already and from the point am standing, it has already succeeded
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: