Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:11:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58070 times)
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:29:58 PM

I was reading the project's white-paper and roadmap. It says submission for banking license in November 2018, and obtaining license in May 2019. Is 6 months sufficient time to aquire such a license? I thought it takes at least a year.
As forty seven team is working to hard to make success project. So I guess yes. 6 month time enough to acquire license. I don't think so they need more time.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:42:23 PM

I was reading the project's white-paper and roadmap. It says submission for banking license in November 2018, and obtaining license in May 2019. Is 6 months sufficient time to aquire such a license? I thought it takes at least a year.
As forty seven team is working to hard to make success project. So I guess yes. 6 month time enough to acquire license. I don't think so they need more time.

I’d say it’s about right in the end it depends how well their paperwork is handled they have the budget to put things in a row. I’d imagine the team knew what red tape they were getting into and are planning as such since day 1 in how to tackle the various requirements in their roadmap timeframe
girib1684

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:17:15 PM

seeing the progress of ICO right now I believe Forty Seven will be able to reach hard cap, 22 days left and more than 50% token has been sold.
Yeap, they already reached softcap and already reduced hardcap. More than 55% FSBT then sold in hardcap.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:54:26 PM

seeing the progress of ICO right now I believe Forty Seven will be able to reach hard cap, 22 days left and more than 50% token has been sold.
Yeap, they already reached softcap and already reduced hardcap. More than 55% FSBT then sold in hardcap.

Reaching the softcap was the main goal during the ICO sale, they have achieved this and they over the halfway mark towards their hardcap and there are still 2-3 weeks left of the token sale.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:28:41 PM

Was a good choose prolong ICO, I see the token sold is growing. What happens if We reach hard cap before end April? automatically will finish ICO?
Yes, we will finish our ICO, it will either happened at the start of May, or earlier, when we reach our hardcap. List of exchanges we plan to hit is on our website. Stay tuned, guys!

Thanks for the update. But what if FBST reaches hardcap in April but ETH price stays below 700 USD. Do we still go with listing in may (possibly)? Or FSBT will list only after ETH reaches to $700+

To be honest, I do not know that exactly. They said that they only want to go to Exchanges when the price of ETH is 700-800. but i think they also said that they want to be listed on exchanges when they reach the hardcap. Maybe I just misunderstood something

I personally think they should target exchange listing as soon as hardcap is reached. There is no point in waiting for ETH to hit 700 USD.

Some school of thought actually think this is a good idea, others prefer waiting, well, it all depends on the team, though the community have a say but is best we hear from the experts which i believe are on board forty seven bank, as their decision will be for the best interest of both parties involved
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:39:20 PM

Please tell me the difference from existing bank. Huh Roll Eyes

can you buy cryptos at your current bank?
can you build your own bank an the platform of your current bank?
do you have access to all your wallets, other bank-accounts or exchanges from your current bank-app?
du you get benefits from your bank or do you pay for your account?

these are just a few differences to your bank

Apart from these already list points, I think the whitepaper is the best source of answers to your question. Just take out time to read it and you will find answers to your question
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:47:00 PM

Reaching the softcap was the main goal during the ICO sale, they have achieved this and they over the halfway mark towards their hardcap and there are still 2-3 weeks left of the token sale.

Yep theirs a good chance they will hit the hardcap but your right that the softcap what really matters as it’s the financial viability benchmark. Theirs still good time left to reach the hardcap which would be astonishing really and a really big milestone
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:04:17 PM

Yep theirs a good chance they will hit the hardcap but your right that the softcap what really matters as it’s the financial viability benchmark. Theirs still good time left to reach the hardcap which would be astonishing really and a really big milestone

It's great that 47B have hit their soft cap for funding because it means they can proceed with developing the Forty Seven Bank project. Hopefully during their planning stage they budgeted to use the softcap level of funding to implement all the features and services they want to offer to customers.

Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:21:51 PM

GuardaWallet has natively supported FSBT token. Transfers, deposits, easy-to-use bank card purchase and exchange available for our token holders!
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:24:38 PM

As i already have said this, but Forty Seven bank did really well to extend it. Now more people are joining it as we can see on the live counter. I do hope that it is going to be listed above the ICO price though.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:33:22 PM

As i already have said this, but Forty Seven bank did really well to extend it. Now more people are joining it as we can see on the live counter. I do hope that it is going to be listed above the ICO price though.

I would be disappointed if it is not listed above ico price and i believe fortyseven bank token will be one of the tokens that will do well even in this market.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:39:38 PM

Alot of things have changed recently, I suspect it will affect the licensing too... Be it as it may, they are still on the right track notwithstanding

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:41:15 PM

I would be disappointed if it is not listed above ico price and i believe fortyseven bank token will be one of the tokens that will do well even in this market.

Maybe it will list under the ICO price, but I am sure that it will go over the ICO price in time. You simply can't predict the market and what the price will be.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:42:27 AM

do not be disappointed if it goes down the price in the beginning. After all, there is a bounty campaign and these tokens are sure to be sold for the most part right after the ico. look maybe only after a few weeks after the price :-)
gee777

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 04:49:46 AM

do not be disappointed if it goes down the price in the beginning. After all, there is a bounty campaign and these tokens are sure to be sold for the most part right after the ico. look maybe only after a few weeks after the price :-)

You are right i usually forget that there is a bounty campaign going on for this project as there was no airdrop and for the market conditions of 47bk the bounty hunters are normally the ones that do have the first say.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:11:40 AM

Please tell me the difference from existing bank. Huh Roll Eyes

can you buy cryptos at your current bank?
can you build your own bank an the platform of your current bank?
do you have access to all your wallets, other bank-accounts or exchanges from your current bank-app?
du you get benefits from your bank or do you pay for your account?

these are just a few differences to your bank

nice one faulerwilli let me add to this  Cool..

Can traditional bank provide services like Escrow,Auction, rental payment etc on their platform   Huh Huh

Banks generally use existing platforms. There are banks that provide escrow and rental payments as sub-services. But I think the main difference as mentioned aside from crypto is the ability to build on top of 47 with banks that is like a no-entry zone.

Anilg

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:00:01 AM

Was a good choose prolong ICO, I see the token sold is growing. What happens if We reach hard cap before end April? automatically will finish ICO?
Yes, we will finish our ICO, it will either happened at the start of May, or earlier, when we reach our hardcap. List of exchanges we plan to hit is on our website. Stay tuned, guys!

Thanks for the update. But what if FBST reaches hardcap in April but ETH price stays below 700 USD. Do we still go with listing in may (possibly)? Or FSBT will list only after ETH reaches to $700+

To be honest, I do not know that exactly. They said that they only want to go to Exchanges when the price of ETH is 700-800. but i think they also said that they want to be listed on exchanges when they reach the hardcap. Maybe I just misunderstood something

I personally think they should target exchange listing as soon as hardcap is reached. There is no point in waiting for ETH to hit 700 USD.

Some school of thought actually think this is a good idea, others prefer waiting, well, it all depends on the team, though the community have a say but is best we hear from the experts which i believe are on board forty seven bank, as their decision will be for the best interest of both parties involved

I agree, FSBT team is thinking from investors point of view and trying to do best possible thing. Also we can get lot of benefits from FSBT tokens if kept for long term.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:37:15 AM

Maybe it will list under the ICO price, but I am sure that it will go over the ICO price in time. You simply can't predict the market and what the price will be.

Most of the time with the current market situation, we usually see these ICO's go below ICO price due to the amount of bounty/airdrop hunters which immedietly sell causing the price to dip. Either way, when ever you decide to invest, I'd like to think that the fortyseven team will be a global success due to it's complexity and goals
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:59:27 AM

I agree, FSBT team is thinking from investors point of view and trying to do best possible thing. Also we can get lot of benefits from FSBT tokens if kept for long term.

I think we should focus on FSBT project development only and let's FSBT team decides what good for ICO. Most of people would like to hold token for long time i think.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:39:03 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 11:59:19 AM by utclpn

rathaha10 is true, Fortunately market is recovering now. Today we can see good up side movement in crypto market. But no one can predict price of any stock/currency. It will be depend on market position now.
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: