Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:48:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:13:54 PM

An overview of the Forty Seven Bank project https://medium.com/@DigitalCabbage/forty-seven-bank-fsbt-ebb16c8eef8d they also posted this link in their telegram group join it to keep your self updated https://t.me/thefortyseven.

Thanks for sharing mate, this will surely get you updated with Forty seven bank activities. Their telegram group is quite active as well.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:51:48 AM

At forty seven bank ICO is on-going at full speed with more than 3500 contributors and 2.700.000 tokens sold out.

This is really good that the sale is going well after the ico was extended and it is intriguing that 3500 people are holding 47bk token that means the cycle is growing.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:37:09 AM

47bank continues its rapid development. The team is working to attract influential investors. Innovative idea combined with a purposeful team guarantee the success of the project.

After seeing the progress in development of FSBT project/app many new investors are joining this ICO. FSBT team is doing very good job.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:27:16 AM

Just a quick question (didn't read the whole whitepaper & thread, so sorry if already answered):
1) where do you plan to acquire banking license (UK)?
2) how do you plan to solve AML difficulties that come with the crypto world anonymity - traditional banks must have very complicated systems to control money flow, how do you plan to do this with crypto?
Because in order to become official bank we will have to get the license from Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom.

We are planning to develop Forty Seven Bank App Platform that will become heaven for fintech developers, as they will be able to create fintech applications and use umbrella services of the bank (KYC, AML, our customer base, etc.).

Yes, you're right. There are challenges, but we have already faced similar challenges in the past and were successful in dealing with them, so, we consider them as challenges, but not as difficulties.

Wow great update. It will be tough to get a FCA license, but with an experienced Team like 47B it will go. The heavenly bank app will be very attractive for developers, you should promote the app more. 

That clarified most of it. at first I thought in order to use fortyseven the users would be KYCd since you will be using it like a bank. so now if I understood correctly 47 will provide the KYC service for the fintechs to use. makes sense.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:38:28 AM

Just a quick question (didn't read the whole whitepaper & thread, so sorry if already answered):
2) how do you plan to solve AML difficulties that come with the crypto world anonymity - traditional banks must have very complicated systems to control money flow, how do you plan to do this with crypto?
Because in order to become official bank we will have to get the license from Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom.

We are planning to develop Forty Seven Bank App Platform that will become heaven for fintech developers, as they will be able to create fintech applications and use umbrella services of the bank (KYC, AML, our customer base, etc.).

Yes, you're right. There are challenges, but we have already faced similar challenges in the past and were successful in dealing with them, so, we consider them as challenges, but not as difficulties.

Wow great update. It will be tough to get a FCA license, but with an experienced Team like 47B it will go. The heavenly bank app will be very attractive for developers, you should promote the app more. 

That clarified most of it. at first I thought in order to use fortyseven the users would be KYCd since you will be using it like a bank. so now if I understood correctly 47 will provide the KYC service for the fintechs to use. makes sense.

Thanks for update and clarification. I really hope FSBT team finishes all required formalities and launch FSBT bank app platform. Once it's ready FSBT tokens will move up very fast.
telluria

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:52:38 AM

such a big and impressive team!
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:13:15 AM

47bank continues its rapid development. The team is working to attract influential investors. Innovative idea combined with a purposeful team guarantee the success of the project.

After seeing the progress in development of FSBT project/app many new investors are joining this ICO. FSBT team is doing very good job.

It is great to see the community forever growing and same with the FortySevenBank team, I am a bit disappointed in the lack of posts on social media, I think it would be great to the project to provide further updates on twitter to grow the community even further
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:51:03 AM

the  heaven for fintech developers!
that's exactly how the project comes to me. i really wish i had the technical skills to do something in fintech, but unfortunately my education went into quite different areas. But I'm really excited about what developers are going to do, it's going to be very exciting
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:02:10 AM

Yes you are right about that mate. We expect nothing less from them, but one must commend their efforts, and so far they have not disappointed members at all.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:01:03 AM

At forty seven bank ICO is on-going at full speed with more than 3500 contributors and 2.700.000 tokens sold out.

It still comes to me as a surprise and it still gets me wondering what exactly apart from the extension and hardcap reduction the team did to have archieved this much success this period compared to the fire part of their ico sales.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:16:34 AM

An overview of the Forty Seven Bank project https://medium.com/@DigitalCabbage/forty-seven-bank-fsbt-ebb16c8eef8d they also posted this link in their telegram group join it to keep your self updated https://t.me/thefortyseven.

I suggest they pin the medium article to the top in the telegram, it explain everything there is to know about the project and even the PSD2 which is the framework upon which all blockchain Fin-tech will build upon as it opens the traditional banking to the digital world

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:31:30 AM

seeing the progress of ICO right now I believe Forty Seven will be able to reach hard cap, 22 days left and more than 50% token has been sold.
Yeap, they already reached softcap and already reduced hardcap. More than 55% FSBT then sold in hardcap.

As i already have said this, but Forty Seven bank did really well to extend it. Now more people are joining it as we can see on the live counter. I do hope that it is going to be listed above the ICO price though.

I would be disappointed if it is not listed above ico price and i believe fortyseven bank token will be one of the tokens that will do well even in this market.

Maybe it will list under the ICO price, but I am sure that it will go over the ICO price in time. You simply can't predict the market and what the price will be.

the market is simply unreliable as we speak and i support them waiting till market is stable before they list, FSBT has a real good usecase so it will thrive
I am also expecting like this. Before they list in market, it should recovered or early investors will face issues about price.

Do we have any latests update from FSBT team regarding progress/current status about development? What's completed and what's going on currently?
Please read this: https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/forty-seven-api-first-version-is-released-257af748d6b5
I just checked out their developers website and it is amazing that they have so many apps that are already working with the fortyseven API you can see all those apps right here https://developers.fortyseven.io/display/API/App+Store.
Thanks for link nesh, but unfortunately that link is not working for me, its showing 502 bad gateway. Might be they are still working on this link.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:02:46 AM

seeing the progress of ICO right now I believe Forty Seven will be able to reach hard cap, 22 days left and more than 50% token has been sold.
Yeap, they already reached softcap and already reduced hardcap. More than 55% FSBT then sold in hardcap.

I think reducing the hardcap was really a good idea, I'm confident Forty seven bank will reach their hardcap. The market looks like it's improving hopefully it does which will be plus for 47B.
Yeap, Less tokens in hardcap is always help to reach their target very soon. Great things are now bearish waves almost finished. Now market started to recovery. I hope till end of ICO market will in good up trend.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:41:04 AM

I think reducing the hardcap was really a good idea, I'm confident Forty seven bank will reach their hardcap. The market looks like it's improving hopefully it does which will be plus for 47B.
Yeap, Less tokens in hardcap is always help to reach their target very soon. Great things are now bearish waves almost finished. Now market started to recovery. I hope till end of ICO market will in good up trend.

It will take some time for a good recovery to show; however I think they have done well with the given situation that passed. They are also interacting with the community and keeping things informed and in place. I am excited to see them securing and finalizing the UK registration; that would speed things up greatly.

Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:09:24 PM

I suggest they pin the medium article to the top in the telegram, it explain everything there is to know about the project and even the PSD2 which is the framework upon which all blockchain Fin-tech will build upon as it opens the traditional banking to the digital world
That would really be a great idea to do in the telegram group, but I think they might have done it already or are about to, since they change their pinned message from time to time
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:11:31 PM

It will take some time for a good recovery to show; however I think they have done well with the given situation that passed. They are also interacting with the community and keeping things informed and in place. I am excited to see them securing and finalizing the UK registration; that would speed things up greatly.

It's really nice to see some of the official team still remain active on telegram and within this thread. This kind of service and answering any uncertaines the community has, this is one way to build a successful community and have them right behind the project supporting you where needed
gee777

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:35:02 PM

It's really nice to see some of the official team still remain active on telegram and within this thread. This kind of service and answering any uncertaines the community has, this is one way to build a successful community and have them right behind the project supporting you where needed

Come to think of it. Its been long i have seen any of the team members on this thread maybe the ico has taken away all their attention as it is now all man on deck.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:32:17 PM

Talking about innovative, the team has been very innovative from the beginning, from their whitepaper presentation, security implementation and the innovative idea of implementing a platform for developers and recently the idea of a hardware wallet, well, i'm sure that pretty much sums up everything, amazing if you ask me  
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:46:10 PM

Talking about innovative, the team has been very innovative from the beginning, from their whitepaper presentation, security implementation and the innovative idea of implementing a platform for developers and recently the idea of a hardware wallet, well, i'm sure that pretty much sums up everything, amazing if you ask me  

because you just mentioned it, the whitepaper and the other documents are really exemplary. I have not seen so detailed documents in any ico.
Since they also want to offer the organization of ICOs, as a future customer you can already see what your own ICO might look like
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:12:01 PM

because you just mentioned it, the whitepaper and the other documents are really exemplary. I have not seen so detailed documents in any ico.
Since they also want to offer the organization of ICOs, as a future customer you can already see what your own ICO might look like

Exactly, i mean, they tend to be a service provider, right?, not just in the financial sector but also provide solutions to some issues for upcoming ICOs, in the case of fixing their ratings and all that, so is of necessity that they be of exemplary behavior and display winning traits, which of course they are doing, is a commendable project
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: